Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sci-Fi channel may sue NASA for UFO documents

Damion

We maybe, just maybe we will learn of an actual crashed UFO soon. Very doubtfull, but the Sci-Fi channel is suing NASA, The Defence Department, and the US army for a release of documents from the 1965 fireball that crashed into a wooded area in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. The Sci-Fi channel is airing a special on this this friday. Maybe some good will come of this.

Link:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/space/10/21/u...reut/index.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Isanguard

• Damion

• Engulf

• Astrocreep

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW YORK(Reuters) -- The truth is out there, and the Sci-Fi Channel is determined to find it, even if that means suing NASA, the Department of Defense, the U.S. Army and Air Force for documents related to unidentified flying objects.

Sci-Fi, a cable channel that airs fictional programming such as Battlestar Galactica, as well as documentaries that explore the line between fact and science fiction, is part of a group pressuring the federal government to de-classify UFO information.

Last year Sci-Fi joined forces with an investigative journalist, a Washington, DC law firm, and former President Clinton chief of staff John Podesta, to gain release of documents relating to an incident it calls "the new Roswell," a UFO sighting in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania in 1965.

"Now, one year later, despite serious effort to uncover the facts, NASA and the Department of Defense are still maintaining their wall of silence," said Sci-Fi Channel president Bonnie Hammer. "Whether or not this has anything to do with UFOs the public has the right to know."

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: CNN

WOAH!! COOL! OOOOOOOOOOO You know what this means? THE EXSISTANCE OF UFOS MAY WELL BE PROVEN!!! wow me so excited!

alien.gif i bow to you *bows*

I hope we get the real deal or gunsmilie.gifgrin.gif

Personally,I don't think the truth will be revealed just yet,moreover it under this circumstances though.It is interesting how Sci-Fi's gonna cope with this but I still think they (NASA & crew) will still be able to keep this matter down.......bummer sad.gif

Personally,I don't think the truth will be revealed just yet,moreover it under this circumstances though.It is interesting how Sci-Fi's gonna cope with this but I still think they (NASA & crew) will still be able to keep this matter down.......bummer sad.gif

yeah...i agree with what engulf post..it wont be that easy to reveal the truth... crying.gifcrying.gif