Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the Sun working overtime for freedom?

Max X

Get ready to be taken aback and shocked by this information.

The scientific fact is that the Sun is more active now than it has been for a millennium; actually, as most people know, for the last 5 years our Sun has been throwing a glorious tantrum.

Actually the star is undergoing enormous shifts in its energy fields, throwing off more and more of its particles and bits of its atomic essence, and It is exploding in great solar flares, blasting increased levels of solar radiation out to the far reaches of the solar system than ever.

Solar flares throw off enormous levels of radiation, sunspots appear with much more frequency, and the solar wind that moves through the solar system blows with far greater intensity than ever before. Why?

Some people are alarmed about the Sun’s flare-up

The government propaganda has us believing that the Sun’s rays will harm us. Yet the most imminent danger comes not from the Sun, but from the HAARP Project and its sister facilities — whose disturbance of the ionospheric layer actually causes mutation of the energy coming into earth orbit.

Solar flares disrupt the mechanisms of surveillance of the “government”, interfere with radio communications networks; wreak havoc upon the secret technologies of the hidden space program and its anti-gravity technologies; interfere with covert activities taking place on the Moon, and Mars and destroy the grid.

They observe and study these celestial fires with anxiety, and monitors their effects, watching to see what all this solar excitement is going to mean to their covert space programs; to the proliferation of satellites in Earth’s orbit and beyond; to their surveillance and communications systems.

Sun’s radio wave frequencies can easily disrupt and override the instruments of mass mood manipulation being used to enslave the world population. They can interfere with subliminal sound tracks in the Internet, disabling the mechanisms that are creating drug-like addiction to the Net and apathetic, hypnotic behaviors in children.

These lovely solar anomalies are capable of causing inestimable damage to communication and navigation systems, a real concern at a time when satellite surveillance plays a crucial role in their controlling plans.

The liars are aware the negative effect solar disruption can have upon the weakening grid, global communications systems, their covert technologies and, most importantly, the effect on human behavior.

Intensified solar activity also places their satellites and space probes at greater risk, as it does their secret outposts upon the Moon and Mars. (Yes, they have been in those 2 places even before 1969)

Is the Sun a conscious being?

What we have experienced since 2001 is actually the Sun’s conscious efforts to assist us in our evolutionary process and in Earth’s rebirth into something better.

Let us say that the Sun’s abnormal behavior in its wonderful celestial maneuvers is an absolute deterrent to the successful implementation of the liars disturbing plan for Earth.

Our closest star is alive, a supreme manifestation, a fully conscious light being and It is aware of the universal forces of change and resistance; and with its outburst is assisting Earth its evolution and rebirth.

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Some of these ideas are based in part on Patricia Cori's book. Atlantis Rising: The Struggle of Darkness and Light

Max X

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Max X

• ai_guardian

• A+Certified

• frogfish

is it true that the activity on earth...ex. gas burning...pollution is thinning our atmosphere? what you said max x is that the sun is more active now. does this conclude that more radiation will hit us starting this year up until the next couple of decades?

are efforts to "halt global warming" really efforts to suppress the effects of the sun's interference to their plans?

is it true that the activity on earth...ex. gas burning...pollution is thinning our atmosphere? what you said max x is that the sun is more active now. does this conclude that more radiation will hit us starting this year up until the next couple of decades?

You cannot believe everything that the six o’clock news, the media and government agencies try to force down our throats on a daily basis.

For instance there is evidence the so-called global warming is a big lie.

On the other hand our pretty sun is acting up and, that is a scientific fact, and its glorious commotion is either stable or increasing.

The culmination of these outbursts, according to certain beliefs on the subject, will be the year 2012.

Max

Edited by Max X

You cannot believe everything that the six o’clock news, the media and government agencies try to force down our throats on a daily basis.

We should believe what you try to force down our throats though, right?

are efforts to "halt global warming" really efforts to suppress the effects of the sun's interference to their plans?

Global warming is a big hoax, a lie. (a good subject if you want to write about it)

On the other hand nobody can do anything to stop the Sun's unusual glorious commotion, and that state of affairs has the manipulators all upset, and scare to death.

Global warming is a big hoax, a lie.

You deny that the world is getting warmer?

Uh...the Sun is actually a star. Stars are neither conscious nor are they beings. Stars are huge bright spheres of extremely hot gases. To think otherwise is simply fanciful.

this guys posts get better and better.

you actually think the sun is purposly disrupting secret govt. activity in space?

WOW. i recommend you get to a psychologist immiediatly.

Max X, so we have forgotten about the 'sun is hollow' fantasy? Or is it still hollow, now conscious, and I guess full of hot air :w00t: ? (Lilly might help me with a fart emoticon here :tu: )

You may be interested to know that your Light Being (Sun) has been trying to kill off ANY life for as long as it has been. As you so conveniently mention the sun is giving off radiation, literally tons of radiation - not just radio (or a range of EM) but also beta, alpha, gamma that would kill us almost instantly if it wasn't for the moon, earth's magnetic field and our atmosphere :yes:

The sun goes through periodic cycles, one of the reasons for changes in activities it undergoes. The other reason for us seeing more activity is because we now have the technology to see it in more detail than just visible light.

You are way off in the deep end with the conspiracy theories. I'm with A+ Certified but I suggest a psychiatrist :(

All the best

Guardian

Max X, so we have forgotten about the 'sun is hollow' fantasy? Or is it still hollow, now conscious, and I guess full of hot air :w00t: ? (Lilly might help me with a fart emoticon here :tu: )

user posted image

I must admit, the "conscious being" stuff is really over the top. I mean, imagination and speculation are fine...but there's a point where it becomes just a bit silly.

I must admit, the "conscious being" stuff is really over the top. I mean, imagination and speculation are fine...but there's a point where it becomes just a bit silly.

Yes, no doubt we have all pondered some very silly things at one stage or another in our lives, I know I have. But to go telling the world about it in such an absolute and sure way is just plain, well, we all know what.

Max X is not giving himself/herself a way out. The topics would sound so much better if they said something like 'What if there are other levels of consciousness....', 'Maybe the governments have.....', 'I'm not sure about the basic ongoings in/about the sun but if....', 'Perhaps the sun is....' - there are myriads of better ways to put the question without digging a hole for oneself. Just my thoughts.

Cheers

Guardian

Oh, and thanks for that emoticon Lilly, love it!

These topics just get more and more outrageous :lol:

These topics just get more and more outrageous :lol:

Am I forcing some of you beyond your limits, pushing you to think deeper beyond and above the ordinary boring beliefs, shallow textbook misinformation, television stuff, and negative illusions you are fed every day?

If you are able to understand the mental nature of everything, that all we experience is the manifestation of our own thinking, then you will see that everything is possible, and will be in a position to accept the fact that the Sun is alive.

There are so many things that you ignore.

Don't be afraid of the drastically new, of what is evidently more advanced and better, because if you are receptive and willing to learn you will be able to progress, to go forward, and to see things in a new more beautiful light.

Max x

(male)

Am I forcing some of you beyond your limits, pushing you to think deeper beyond and above the ordinary boring beliefs, shallow textbook misinformation, television stuff, and negative illusions you are fed every day?
I don't think so, what seems to be happening is that you are retarding the progress that has been made. Note, I am NOT calling you a retard just that the effect of what you are presenting is retarding OUR thinking :wacko:

If you are able to understand the mental nature of everything, that all we experience is the manifestation of our own thinking, then you will see that everything is possible, and will be in a position to accept the fact that the Sun is alive.
Not exactly, all we experience is the manifestation of our perceptions that are dependent upon the grey matter one is housing. You might be surprised that that is all well accepted in physics, biology, neuroscience and science in general. In fact some well known physicists, doctors etc. entertain the hologram paradigm idea and a lot of effort has been put into it. Whether the sun is alive is dependent on one's definition of life. As we define it (growth, metabolism, reproduction, adaption etc.) it is NOT alive but feel free to make up your own definition of 'life' but be sure to state such definition before you start calling the sun 'alive'.

There are so many things that you ignore.
Yes, mainly things that don't make sense, have no grounding in reality or what some of the best minds in the past have shown to be false.

Don't be afraid of the drastically new, of what is evidently more advanced and better, because if you are receptive and willing to learn you will be able to progress, to go forward, and to see things in a new more beautiful light.
I'm never afraid of anything new but anything new has to be consistent with anything old that still stands unshaken. See first paragraph, what you present is sending people backwards not forwards. Study some physics and you may just find that the light you see is very dim. Enlighten yourself with some real physics.

Guardian

Solar flares disrupt the mechanisms of surveillance of the “government”, interfere with radio communications networks; wreak havoc upon the secret technologies of the hidden space program and its anti-gravity technologies; interfere with covert activities taking place on the Moon, and Mars and destroy the grid.

This is true, but you are misinformed about a few details my friend, the sun is indeed trying to stop these programs, but the true enemies are the lizard men. The lizard men are going to implant mind control devices into our brains and are going to use the social security money to fund these programs. Be vigilant!!!

The sun will protect you, have faith in the sun for it will protect you, and it gives you gnarly moles.

Are we going to start worshiping the sun again?

Well apparently we must the sun is becoming angry, and demands a blood sacrifice.

...Either that or it ate that green and brown stuff in the back of the refrigerator.

interesting thread.

so forget the semantics and see it as a new input.

fresh thoughts are good for growth , even if we find them outside our liking /worldview

thanks Max

interesting thread.

so forget the semantics and see it as a new input.

fresh thoughts are good for growth , even if we find them outside our liking /worldview

thanks Max

Hi Corecries,

Thanks for your excellent and accurate comments.

Closing the mind and the heart to what seems to be new, different, original, innovative ground-breaking, and unusual won't promote anyone’s emotional and/or mental progress.

It is important to get an education by the study and the reading of thousands of books, to have the courage to be an independent thinker, and to have a constructive understanding of our status as perfect expressions of All that Is.

Also it is essential not to blindly accept and believe as final what we have been spoon fed by so-called science, television, and by the so called authorities.

Isn't it high time to wake up, and to claim our right to be free?

Max X

all im hearing from you max is "blah blah open your mind to pure stupidity blah blah"

where exactly is the bad science about the sun?

you say theres bad science about the sun, but i cant seem to find any.

It is important to get an education by the study and the reading of thousands of books, to have the courage to be an independent thinker, and to have a constructive understanding of our status as perfect expressions of All that Is.

yes. when you KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING ABOUT. you have no education in the field of solar events and such, yet you think the sun is alive and you really think your right.

Also it is essential not to blindly accept and believe

same goes for this. i wouldnt even call this a theory, more of a crackpot idea.

SO, where is your cold hard evidence that the sun is a big freedom fighter?

it interferes with EVERYTHING.not just your crazy conspiracy technology.

like other have said, the sun goes through phases, it isnt fighing for freedom

Edited by A+certified

• 2 weeks later...

To max-x

I love the idea of a concious sun and all... Or maybe controlled by "god" whatever. The idea is funny and warming in a way, but to believe your own weed induced thoughts in such a naive way ain't too clever son. :D

It's plain logic, that possibility opens up for theory and it can go on forever. It's nice you want to show us that your brain can comprehend the theory of a in someway concious sun, but it simply dosn't make it fact.

You remind me of myself a while back i tell ya. You feel like you discovered a very high truth and noone can understand or follow you, but i think most people do, they've just been there long ago and you come out like a bit of a noob with your foolish jumping to conclusions.

No offense at all i know how it is, sorry if you this offends you. I hope it helps you :)

Edited by Ykaedhi Aewee