Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

snipplebop

Hi, I am new here, and new to EVP. I have recorded a few from both my computer, and my hand held digital. The trouble that I am having is understanding what is being said. Some words are clear, and others....If anyone would be interested in listening to these, and letting me know what you are hearing, I would appreciate it! I hope I am posting this in the right place!

Click here to watch Good-88

Click here to watch Yell-39

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snipplebop

• Beggars

• slipknot1300

• Kenzie

Hi, I am new here, and new to EVP. I have recorded a few from both my computer, and my hand held digital. The trouble that I am having is understanding what is being said. Some words are clear, and others....If anyone would be interested in listening to these, and letting me know what you are hearing, I would appreciate it! I hope I am posting this in the right place!

Click here to watch Good-88

Click here to watch Yell-39

Hey with an evp or Electronic Voice Phenomenon when you here a voice u pretty much here what your brain wants to here unless of crouse it is very very clear what the voice is saying.... next time you try to catch a voice use your digital recorder with an external mic. and try talking like saying hello...is there any one here...ect... you could also bring a friend and do the hellos or just simpily talk to eachother sometimes you can catch a voice replying to something you and yor friend are talking about...ill listen to your evps that you have here and get back to you on them... if you have any other questions just reply to this or email me at frdlrsplez@aol.com

.::good luck::.

I appreciate it! I have been haunted almost my whole life. I recorded an EVP one day, not really trying to from my computer. I have been trying to get more because I am fascinated by it, even though I get a bit scared!I have a few more that I didnt post here.One is very graphic, and I dont know if that is allowed here.I do use an external mic on my digital recorder. That is what I was using with the "Good" EVP.I do hear some things that are being said, but I dont want to just be hearing what I want to hear. That is why I am asking for opinions on these. I want to see if others are hearing the same as I am, or if I am wrong about them. Like I said before, I only record when I am alone.I generally dont ask any questions or speak while I am recording. I have tried that before, and didnt get anything. Only once have I asked a question and got a response, and I could not figure out at all what was said. I am not picking up any class A EVPs at all.

I appreciate it! I have been haunted almost my whole life. I recorded an EVP one day, not really trying to from my computer. I have been trying to get more because I am fascinated by it, even though I get a bit scared!I have a few more that I didnt post here.One is very graphic, and I dont know if that is allowed here.I do use an external mic on my digital recorder. That is what I was using with the "Good" EVP.I do hear some things that are being said, but I dont want to just be hearing what I want to hear. That is why I am asking for opinions on these. I want to see if others are hearing the same as I am, or if I am wrong about them. Like I said before, I only record when I am alone.I generally dont ask any questions or speak while I am recording. I have tried that before, and didnt get anything. Only once have I asked a question and got a response, and I could not figure out at all what was said. I am not picking up any class A EVPs at all.

well as you know ghosts dont work on que so you might not always get something...ok i would like to here the other evps thats you have...and i will continue to listen to the other 2 you posted...and i will tell you what i think i hear in them...so consider every evp that you get with a voice on it a class A lol...any way i know that you dont talk durring your evp work but it is a good idea to talk because it gives people listening to it a chance to hear your voice and the entities voice so they connot say that uyou made the sound and it also is a good idea to bring a friend along so you have someone to back you up with what you are saying you heard or if you happen to hear something while you are ghost hunting so if you hear something to see if your just hearing things or if there really was a sound... but your dont have to....::any thing else just ask::..::glad to help::.

All of my EVPs were cleaned and enhanced by an EVP tech. I dont know how to do it myself. LOL I understand what you are saying about a voice comparison. I have the only EVP that I got by asking a question. I will send it to you, so that you can see it is not my voice. I record when my kids go to bed, so that I do not pick up their voices on tape, and get a false positive.Anyway, the technician also runs all of the EVPs he cleans through his voice software to determine if it is a living persons voice, or too high or low of a frequency for it to be. He can verify for me that these are not voices of the living!Believe me, I bug him alot with recordings that I want to know if they are EVPs. LOL There was one in particular that he had to talk to me on the phone about. If you dont mind, I will send this one to your email address.

All of my EVPs were cleaned and enhanced by an EVP tech. I dont know how to do it myself. LOL I understand what you are saying about a voice comparison. I have the only EVP that I got by asking a question. I will send it to you, so that you can see it is not my voice. I record when my kids go to bed, so that I do not pick up their voices on tape, and get a false positive.Anyway, the technician also runs all of the EVPs he cleans through his voice software to determine if it is a living persons voice, or too high or low of a frequency for it to be. He can verify for me that these are not voices of the living!Believe me, I bug him alot with recordings that I want to know if they are EVPs. LOL There was one in particular that he had to talk to me on the phone about. If you dont mind, I will send this one to your email address.

go ahead

go ahead

and i understand about your children....maybe sometime you should try a grave yard......a reletive of mine recently went to a grave yard and got an evp her first time....

EVP's are awesome. I got one the first time I ever went out. I wish I had all of mine still. But my dad took them all when he divorced my mom since the tapes were bought with his money or some sh**. (nice guy eh?)

But could you please send some of yours to me? I would love to hear them.

EVP's are awesome. I got one the first time I ever went out. I wish I had all of mine still. But my dad took them all when he divorced my mom since the tapes were bought with his money or some sh**. (nice guy eh?)

But could you please send some of yours to me? I would love to hear them.

Ok, I pmd you with the links to my putfile! Please let me know what you are hearing on these!

i recorded what could be possible evp on my phone,howeve rit was made in my school during school hours so it could be backround noise,

Yeah...Thats why I record when my kids are not around. I dont want to get all excited about nothing.LOL

oh!Excuse me for sounding..Grabby,

But I'd really love to hear some of yours, also?

Ok, I sent them. The links on the top of this thread are links to EVPs on my putfile page. They say "watch" but are actually audio files. If anyone has any feedback on these I would really appreciate it!

oh!Excuse me for sounding..Grabby,

But I'd really love to hear some of yours, also?

who was this directed too?

i did,the other versions were worse,it was really low,but it was made in my bathroom at my old school,so it could be backround noise,i wasn't listening to music at the time

There is definately something there, but it could be background noise. You should try again when nobody else is around!

like right now?i'm in the house alone,only me and the cat

creepy,i could give it a try

i got nothing,nothing in my house,just at my old school,i'll record again tomorrow as it seems to follow me,just not into my house,i'll record again on my lunch break at work

Edited by A7X