Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

snipplebop

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snipplebop

• Beggars

• slipknot1300

• Enuf3

Another

Another Reversed

these ones and the other ones i uploaded were recorded like,in april and were recorded in the school bathroom,in this one i just uploaded,i say i'll make a sound to start it off so i bang my foot on the ground,my friend david was there with me,cause he didn't believe me but he does now,i then banged my foot on the ground at the end,everything in between the two bangs is not me or my friend david,we were the only ones in the bathroom

Edited by A7X

At the very first, she says"Good that you can hear my voice" and then a male starts talking, and I cant understand what he says. Thats where I need some help!! It almost sounds like "Dont drop the cup"??? and then some other things I cant make out.Then there is a pause, and the female says "Hey! Hey!" and a bunch of stuff I dont understand, and then at the end she says in a whisper "Hey! Hey You!"

in the the first one that i brought up,the reveresed versionof it,it sounds like it says my name,i'm not saying it does,just sayingit sounds like it says my name at the beginning of the recording

its scary,i had better ones but i deleted them to get more,but i didn't get any better ones then the other ones

no i don't mean i thought the recording was awesome,the recording was disturbing,the fact that i got a pm is awesome

no i don't mean i thought the recording was awesome,the recording was disturbing,the fact that i got a pm is awesome