Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Mother Ship?

Kryso

I found this photo on a site that the man made who actually took the photo. He put it on line to gain peoples perspectives as to what it could be. Below is his statement, that goes along with the photo! blink.gif

In mid February 2001, after the Tucson Gemstone and Mineral Show, my partner and I drove from Tucson, Arizona to Southern California. We had approximately 1000 Crystal and Gemstone Skulls in the van with us, along with plenty of other stones, crystals, tektites, etc.

I was enjoying the scenery, snapping photos with my digital camera while my partner drove. At one point, in SW Arizona, I thought that the clouds looked rather unusual and that is when I snapped the photo below.

I did not see the disc shape in the clouds when I took the photo, however there was something peculiar about the clouds that drew my attention to them. (Unfortunately, I'm not sure what it was!).

The shape in the photo did not appear in any of the other photos I took along the trip, nor can I explain it by saying it resembles anything on the van that may have somehow been reflecting into the photo

post-8-1066797686.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saxcatz

• Kryso

• moe eubleck

• Xenojjin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!! ohmy.gif

Incredible picture.

But am I being cynical, or does that look like the reflection of the reverse of a door-mirror?

Looks like doubles exposure or its been taken thru a window, it doesn't seem right to me.

thumbsup.gif In repsonce to BLood Angel's post, it looks to real to be a double exposure so my guesses are that it's photoshopped or its some coincidental cloud formation

i couldn't quite place it when i first saw it but now i know! Its a fuel pump they prolly took it at a gas station thru the window and caught the reflection of someone filling up on the van

looks like the reflection off of a sign from the other side of the vehicle. it almost looks like theres a logo in it.

Yeah I agree with these statements. I think I would have noticed a "mother ship" if I was directing a camera towards it.

i couldn't quite place it when i first saw it but now i know! Its a fuel pump they prolly took it at a gas station thru the window and caught the reflection of someone filling up on the van

I concur... it definitely resembles the mirror image of a fuel pump pumping gasoline into the vehicle.

Very Cool Picture! Too bad he snapped it using a digital camera... Its very easy to do what you want to with a digital image! If he only had the negatives! Any way you skin a cat it still looks cool...

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn’t a reflection cut across the cloud as well, and not blend in with it?

I have a very over active imagination, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out what it could be a reflection of? dontgetit.gif

would an alien mothership really be made of condensed water vaper? blink.gif I guess this solves the structural problem of emergency exits.

it could be real , but it probobly isn't

And if its a fake it probobly was just a reflection . If you can up up with anything else however , I would be glad to come up with an insanly unlikely yet possible conspiracy theory for you .

I've heard that Alien crafts have this 'cloaking' technology with thier ships,so did this cloaking device actually gone a little wrong after going in those clouds??And that lucky devil who'd just thought of taking some good ol' pics actually had all the fortune in the world to snap one?? blink.gif

(I still think it resembles more to a gas pump..... tongue.gif )

If you can up up with anything else however , I would be glad to come up with an insanly unlikely yet possible conspiracy theory for you .

I'd be glad to hear it Xenojjin. original.gif

If you can up up with anything else however , I would be glad to come up with an insanly unlikely yet possible conspiracy theory for you .

Xeno does have a gift. I hope he goes public someday. thumbsup.gif

I think it looks like the reflection of either a petrol pump, training shoe or duck billed platapus. tongue.gif

If it is a space ship, it looks like it's about to crash.

HOLY CRAP!

I swear; I think that's the Del Taco down the street!!!

(Either Euclid and 22nd or Grant and Freeway... Tucson, AZ.) grin2.gif

Where'd you say it was taken again?

Yep; that's the Del Taco and Ramada Inn at Grant & I-10 in Tucson, AZ! grin2.gif

I can duplicate the exact picture if anyone is interested! wink2.gif

I love burritos . especially with chips and salsa . Tacos are good too .

*making himself hungry , xenojjin leaves and eats tortilla chips and salsa all night long*

Im gonna be sick tommorow.. rolleyes.gif