Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

autopsy results say murder...Could be wrong?

cali4nia_0505

can an autopsy that points to manual strangulation be wrong? The victim was a 83 yr old woman and if she was murdered it was probably her son. Could some condition other than being killed cause similar or identical autopsy findings that might be mistaken for manual strangulation?? PLEASE TELL ME ANYTHING ON THIS SUBJECT. MY FAMILY IS BEING TORN APART BY THIS VERY QUESTION!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cali4nia_0505

• Fluffybunny

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Manual strangulation leaves very obvious signs; I can't imagine anything occuring naturally that can leave the same symptoms. I won't go into detail, but the symptoms of strangulation are really straightforward and difficult to confuse with other types of trauma.

I don't know your situation, or the facts, but in my experience strangulation is generally pretty obvious from the start of an investigation.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Manual strangulation leaves very obvious signs; I can't imagine anything occuring naturally that can leave the same symptoms. I won't go into detail, but the symptoms of strangulation are really straightforward and difficult to confuse with other types of trauma.

I don't know your situation, or the facts, but in my experience strangulation is generally pretty obvious from the start of an investigation.