Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

Raptor

pjunique@shaw.ca

1. blue eyes

2.Have dark brown hair

3.Yes I have a low pulse rate

4.Also I have low blood pressure

5.Wear glasses and my hearing has been damaged due to working with loud background noise

6.ESP I feel things and feel I can reach some people telepathically

7.No extra vertabra but I do have a third nipple

8.No UFO connections that I am aware of

9 I am always hungryfor new space info

10.I feel I am very much a human being

11.My eyes are soft

12.A little as mentioned before

13.Dont dream much at all as I dont sleep well and hardly ever go into REM sleep

14.Yes I am a spiritual truth seeker

15. a couple

16.none

17. Very worried about the state of mankind

18.Yes I do feel that I am here and in these circumstances for a purpose

19.None

20. No unudentifiable scars but I do get bruises/ 1st born female caucasion whose Dad was

21.n0 RH-

22. None

23.I am a straight Virgo who has no mental or emotional problems

1. Eyes constantly change between green and blue, although usually green with distinct yellow lines in them.

2. I was born with red hair but its now light brown

3. Average Pulse

4. Average blood pressure

5. Perfect vision despite being on the comp hrs a day for 8 yrs? Hearing perfect despite how insanely loud i listen to music (DJ).

6. Yes ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae... Yeah actually, tailbone

8. no UFO connections

9. Love space and science, astronomy and quantum mechanics specifically, memorized periodic table of elements when i was 10?

10. sense of not belonging is true, ive always felt it. Things just feel different and i can't explain why.

11. piercing eyes...Rather subjective one would think but im known for them

12. para-normal occurrences...not lately

13. physic dreams...Most nights

14. truth seekers...100000% It really is a drive i can't explain.

15. desire for higher wisdom... absolutely

16. empathetic illnesses - Last night i woke up sick and threw up and my gf phoned me a few min later to tell me she was drunk n throwing up and needed a ride home. It happens a lot. Sometimes i wish it wouldnt lol

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind...100%

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life...yeah, huge

19. physic abilities...yes

20. unexplained scars on body...i used to wake up with cuts on back

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances...yeah

22. alien contacts...None

• 1 month later...

Please read the following article I found online and then you'll find some questions I have.

I am o- blood type. I researched this after i found that i had a extra vertebrae. Only 7% of the people in the world have the rh- factor. If you are a woman with rh-, you should really read this.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom

16. empathetic illnesses

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts

Science at this very time is attempting to make the recipe for rh negative 'O' blood, but without success. The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood - which is quite interesting. If the rh negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate?

(source: http://www.myusm.com/usm370628.html)

I don't know if I'm stunned by this, or just overwhelmed by its coincedences.

<speechless>.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I have AB - blood type. I am a 50 year old mother of 3. In answer to survey questions:

1. Yes, Hazel Eyes.

2. Reddish brown hair

3. pulse rate low but only if I continue exercise

4. no, my blood pressure was getting high until I started exercise

5. Yes, I have always had really keen eyesight

6. Believe on occasion to have had ESP moments

7. Dunno on the vertabrae thing

8. Unsure, did everyone have UFO visitation dreams as kid?

9. Love Space and science

10. No, I feel like I belong , but am ashamed of human race

11. Don't know about piercing eyes

12. maybe on the paranormal experiences

13. maybe on the pychic dreams, have always had vivid nightmares and dreams

14. Probably have to admit I am a frustrated truth seeker

15. Yes, desire higher wisdom

16. Yes, empathetic illness

17. Very deep compassion for fate of mankind.

18. Yes, sense of mission, in fact, it's weird but I just said that to a group of friends recently, that I felt I had a sense of strong mission, but wasn't acheiving it. i have volunteered for organizations with children with cancer and other children related groups, I feel that that is where my mission lies, maternally. I feel I could mother the world

19. Dunno on the Pyshic abilities

20. Don't think unexplained scars exist

21. no on the elec. appliances, course, I've never tried

22. no on aliens.

I would be interested to know what your gathered data look like, I am also 1/4 cherokee, and 1/2 german. I have been an anxious person most of my life.

To Anson - this is really great that you bring these questions and debate up. I have been fascinated with all this for years. I just think that there is something to all of this and that there is a some difference in people who are RH + and Rh - - I'm not saying that people who possess RH- blood are superior, but there are some strange charactersitics which seem to be common in a lot of RH - people.

BTW, I am O negative not AB neg, but the similarities are far too great to ignore. Sorry Anson, I know that you asked specifically asked about AB -, but I think that the common characteristics shared by many negative blood type people is a geat mystery which deserves to be studied further.

Heres the skinny on me:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - I have green eyes which sometimes turn blue or blue green or even grey at times

2. true red or reddish hair Under the dye it's hard to say :D but my natural hair color did have a reddish or auburn tint to it.

3. low pulse rate - mine has always been really high

4. low blood pressure when I was younger yes, it was like 90/60, now that I am older it seems to be high

5. keen sight or hearing - yes, I can see very well..never needed glasses and I can hear things which other cannot. I am very sensitive to sounds and my vision is better than 20/20

6. ESP yes

7. extra rib or vertabrae YES ...an extra vertabrae

8. UFO connections yes

9. love of space and science yes, a fascination almost obsession, although sometimes the space thing makes me very unnerved...for what reason, I cannot say

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race many times I feel so different

11. piercing eyes yes, many have commented and called them piercing, penetrating, hypnotic, wild, different, beautiful, like none they've ever seen, etc...

12. para-normal occurrences many...I could write a book

13. physic dreams yes, which is why nightmares scare me half to death because they usually come true maybe not soon after the dream but many years later and always how I dreamed them

14. truth seekers yes, to the point of annoyance for some people

15. desire for higher wisdom yes

16. empathetic illnesses yes, I can become ill when a loved one is ill or actually take on their illness - sometimes I can feel what another is feeling

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life yes

19. physic abilities yes

20. unexplained scars on body scars, no...marks, yes...I actually get marked up a lot with no rememberance of how it happened

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances yes and I'm sensitive to EM fields too

22. alien contacts yes...spirits too

Other similarities that seemed to be shared by many RH neg people include higher than average IQ and low body temperature - to which I can also answer YES to both.

Other questions...

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. I did as best as I could, some things I am uncomfortable elaborating on any more at this time

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? straight

3)What is your astrological sign? Pisces

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? no

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? as of late...yes

6)Are you male or female? female

7)What is your race? caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? neither...strange, but I am O - however neither parent is even negative

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? I am first born

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

There are some interesting debates going on here:

http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146411686

Here, about the Basque origin:

http://www.aoi.com.au/bcw/neanderbasque.htm

Japanese blood type theory of personality (interesting):

http://www.answers.com/topic/japanese-bloo...-of-personality

Here's something about blood type changing after UFO abduction which I beleive someone was asking about earlier:

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006/08/blood-types.html

RH-Negative Blood and the Reptilian Connection - I don't know about this one but it's worth the read:

RH-Negative Blood and the Reptilian Connection

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

Edited by eyebelieve

..and then Jesus was said to have AB blood....

http://www.deoomnisgloria.com/archives/200...miraculous.html

I too know several people with the AB blood group

My children are AB -Ve, but I am unsure of the answers to some of your questions. To crystal sage, the reason that O + ve person could receive O -Ve blood is that the O -ve blood does not have the antigen that could cause a reaction, hence the -Ve. If the person was O-Ve they could have a reaction to the O+ ve blood

I do find this subject facinating and I'm also interesting in learning more about the possible side effects of Rhogam injections for future pregnacy.

Hey Anson,

That is an interesting point you bring up. Now, I had three beautiful children and no side effects due to Rhogam shots - at least none that I know of. My kids were all relatively healthy at birth - although, second child had high white count... third had jaundice, but I don't think that was a result of the prior Rhogams.

My grandmother lost a child due to not knowing that she was RH -, but then got Rhogams and had more children once they figured it out. That was a long time ago and they didn't

check so much for blood types back then, unfortunately for her and everyone.

If you don't mind, I'd also like to hear from other Rh- people and even Rh + if they have characteristics that seem to keep popping up in my research of RH- people. Rh negatives seem to possess at least some, if not most of these qualities and sometimes the RH + offspring of the Rh -.

If anyone would like to share their answers, I'd be most appreciative!

Do you have...

1. Any autoimmune diseases?

2. Any triangle shapes on your body?

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time?

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.?

5. An above average or high IQ?

6. Any physical abnormailites at birth?

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts?

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"?

9. No moons on your fingernails?

10. A sixth sense?

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you?

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo?

13. any unusual diets or cravings?

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't?

Don't want to take away from Anson's great questions, so if anybody answers mine above and have not yet answered Anson's questions, please include those in your answers too - Thanks - this is to benefit all of us and help us better understand ourselves.

I don't have "AB Neg Blood." I have "O + Blood." Not totally sure though. Interesting read though.

I don't know about this. I'm B negative (as well as my mum) my dad is positive, and I have a bit high blood pressure. My pulse is in the normal range though. I have brown hair, hazel eyes, no extra vertabrae, or anything else special.

I do have excellent hearing, (although my eyes are bad) and I have a very good sense of smell.

I'm introverted, intuitive, sensitive and do often feel as if I never belong anywhere (but maybe that is because I live in a different country).

I have problems with anxiety and panic attacks.

But I feel as though many people have similar problems and are not RH negative.

I've also never heard of a study in this respect. :no:

According to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes Hazel, and change to Green on occasion

2. true red or reddish hair Dirty Blonde...

3. low pulse rate Normal

4. low blood pressure Constant 120 over 70

5. keen sight or hearing bad vision, almost considered legally blind at age 7, and hearing used to be good

6. ESP I don't know what I call it... but, I can "sense" things

7. extra rib or vertabrae unknown, never been to a doctor for problems towards my back

8. UFO connections no, but saw strange lights in northern nevada with a friend one time... I LOVED IT!!!

9. love of space and science My heart throbs for mostly space... I'd love to be out "there", Science is VERY COOL

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race Sometimes, I feel as tho I don't belong anywhere

11. piercing eyes no one has ever mentioned it.

12. para-normal occurrences well... 1 day before the 9-11 episode, I had strange feelings... and couldn't work

for the first hour, it was very overwhelming feeling... I'll never be able to explain

this... I felt a deep urge to save the world for some reason on that night.

it was approx 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on September 10th, 2001.

13. physic dreams yes.

14. truth seekers indeed.

15. desire for higher wisdom always

16. empathetic illnesses yes.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind yes, I want to save the world, I just don't know how YET

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life yes, my mission is listed above.

19. physic abilities somewhat... I call it "intuitive"

20. unexplained scars on body There was 1 mark, but, I remembered out it got there afte 20 years of "wondering"

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances I cannont wear a wrist watch, or touch floppy diskettes, and I cannot

handle 35mm canister film cartridges. (magnetic field? or electro magentic field?)

22. alien contacts well... if "the lights in northern nevada" were some type of distance contact, Yes, otherwise no...

BUT... I'd love one, and I'd like to "See" a ghost of some type, I keep waiting!

I have AB Neg blood. I'd like to ask some questions here of you that share this blood type. Please feel free to answer only the ones you are comfortable with or send a PM if you don't want to answer here. I'd really appreciate it.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. I've answered all listed above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? I am a lesbian... with AB- Neg blood. very well in tune to EVERYTHING around me.

3)What is your astrological sign? I am a sagitarius

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? never

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? never

6)Are you male or female? female/ hence "lesbian"

7)What is your race? irish / german decant "caucasion"

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? unsure, I was adopted. I think my Bio Father

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? biologically, 3rd of 4. Raised with my adoptive family "The baby" of 3 girls.

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? No, Sorry.

I have some comments. I think its really interesting that our blood type cannot be cloned... Acutally, I'm glad.

I used to have re-occuring dreams when I was a child. since I hit my teen/adult life, that particular dream

has never come back. I do reflect on it ... I always wonder why i had them.

as far as birth defects. I don't know if it was a defect, but, there was something wrong with my toes... and the

doctors "fixed" them... I would have to ask one of my siblings what it was about.

I don't have any unexplained scars, but, there is a strange bump on the palm of my hand... I don't know what

it is, or why its there it does not hurt, and its not a hard bump. My teeth are "Soft" as the dentist puts it.

My physical strength is above average, I'm remarkably, naturally strong, I do not have to work out. I'm very

"Tone" "naturally", and my height is 5' 8" and my weight ranges from 125 lbs to 135... It changes... I don't

diet... I never worried about my weight. I always feel "well"

I have a high I.Q... and some peoples inteligence bothers me... I've always felt that everyone is just as smart

as myself or even smarter, until... I got out in the world and met people... thats when I decided to be tested.

My parents that raised me have high I.Q.'s as well. I do not know about my bio family.

I am very good at diagnosing "things"... i.e. computer problems, hardware and software. Automobile troubles,

i.e. I know before the waterpump goes out 1 month before it does. (unknown reason for that knowledge)

and other various problems. I guess... its intuitive (as I call it)

I can tell changes in the weather before it happens, and I don't like the weather channel.

animals, and children cling to me like flies on Sh**. They all love me for some reason.

I can hear the television when its on, and muted, or on the "video" mode, and nothing is actually

on the TV. (for example) It must be a high frequency, because others never hear things like that. I guess,

I'm sensitive to higher freq's. I can hear other things... then, I tell friends... and they don't hear them,

then, I can "see" what ever it is, and when I point it out, they "see" what ever it is, and say "I can't hear that"

I chalk it off to "higher freq's" too.

I remember certain events "in the crib" as a child as well. I even mentioned the "piano" in the house at one

time... My mother said "You can't possibly remember the piano. we got rid of that when you were 1 year old!"

Well... I do remember it. There are no photos of it to my knowledge, and no one spoke of it.

as well as a few other things.

I am 40 years old today, and I dont look it... I look younger. My eyes are normal shape. my earlobes are

"attached" ... some people have "dangling" earlobes. Other than that, I don't see any physical difference

in my self as to others.

I Have "no moons" in the bed of my little fingers. but, on all the rest.

If anyone would like to share their answers, I'd be most appreciative!

Do you have...

1. Any autoimmune diseases? no

2. Any triangle shapes on your body? None that I have found.

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? I love the heat, and I am mostly cold ALL the time.

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? No

5. An above average or high IQ? Yes.

6. Any physical abnormailites at birth? Yes, My toes.

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? No

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? Indeed

9. No moons on your fingernails? Yes.

10. A sixth sense? I feel I have extra senses... Yes.

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? Oh Yes

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo? Nice skin, so I've been told, no acne problems.

13. any unusual diets or cravings? I crave sweets and salts.

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? Yes.

Don't want to take away from Anson's great questions, so if anybody answers mine above and have not yet answered Anson's questions, please include those in your answers too - Thanks - this is to benefit all of us and help us better understand ourselves.

I hope I have helped all that are wondering about our blood types... I signed up for this forum to specifically answer

this questionaire. I have only met 1 other person in my life with AB Neg blood. She lives in the desert in Nevada.

I do not donate my blood. I would like to think I need it for "self" due to the fact that ther is only 1% of us on the planet

with this type of blood. I too would like to know how the "negative" ended up, but, where there is positive, there must be

negative SOMEWHERE... right? so. we are "Special" blood carriers.

What I would like to know, is... since our blood cannot be cloned, what about diseases? are we less or more likely to get

something odd? or, are we lucky people? Perhaps its all in how we take care of ourselves.

I would also like to know, how many of us AB Neg and Rh persons are naturally physicall fit? do we have to work hard

to maintain our weights? are we tall? short? As I said the only AB Neg person I know... well... she too has red hair, and blue

eyes. um, other than that, I don't know much about her, other than the fact that she is gay as well. (how ironic?)

she is also a leo. and physically fit, and not heavy in weight.

I know nothing else of her, and have no way of contacting her anymore... one of those 'short term' friendship

issues listed in many of this topic.

I guess... I go through friends as often as I fill up my car with gas!

every 350 miles~ (*smirk*)

I hope this helps.

~ JennTek ~

Hello RH negative brothers and sisters:

Sorry, but I'm just plain "A negative", not "AB negative". :hmm:

Here is a rundown on me:

1) Black eyes (no I wasn't punched in the face :D )

2) My hair was blonde when I was born, then it turned red for three years. After that

it quickly turned black, or so I'm told. Personally, I feel my hair is very dark brown, not

black, but my eyes are nearly pure black.

3) Pulse rate abnormally high, metabolism very high, yet body temperature about a degree

and a half lower than normal: 35.0 centigrade. (Usually 36.6 is about average.) I've always

thought that was a bit odd, because an elevated metabolism usually means calories are being burned faster which should create body heat, but my hands and feet are ice cold. I cannot gain weight easily.

4) Low blood pressure (91 over 58) but I've started weight lifting which has helped raise it to average, and my hands and feet have started to warm up a little recently.

5) All of my senses are highly tuned. Above average hearing, eyesight, sense of touch

smell and taste. I'm 37 but have noticed no degradation of my senses at all. Unfortuneately, I'm extremely sensitive to medications. If I take the "recommended dose" of an over-the-counter medication, it really messes me up. I get heart palpitations and irregular sleep patterns. Taking about 1/3 of the average dose is just about right. One time I took a full cup of NyQuil when I had the flu. I'll never do THAT again. :no:

6) I used to have ESP but after I turned 30 it vanished. (I'm glad it's gone too.)

7) vertabrae? How do you count them?

8) I once saw 3 UFOs all flying together. I was at a BBQ party in Novato California. Everyone else who was there saw them too. Very, very cool. No dreams about aliens though. :alien:

9) I love space and science big time.

10) I've always felt "out of place". I feel like I do things to try to make people think that I'm like them, but I'm not. It's like I'm observing people but I don't know why.

11) I wouldn't say my eyes are "piercing". I think "soft" would be more accurate. (Darn, "piercing" would have been cool.)

12) I'm a Buddhist, so I guess I'm seeking the truth. I'm slowly making progress.

13) Yes, empathetic illness.

14) Sorry, no sense of mission.

15) No unexplained scars.

16) Electronic appliances like me just fine. (Thank the stars, I can't afford new ones!)

17) Very sensitive and high-strung to the point of it being physically unhealthy. I've found that lifting weights really helps to calm me down. You should try it.

18) Sexually very healthy, hetero-sexual male. Absolutely infatuated with the beauty of my wife. I'd die for her.

19) I'm Saggitarius.

20) Never diagnosed with a mental illness, but I've had some very bad times indeed. I have some emotional problems.

21) Caucasian.

22) No triangular shapes on my body.

23) Very sensitive to cold temperatures; I HATE the winter, but I have a high tolerance to high temperatures. Hot, muggy summers are my favorite.

24) I feel recharged by electrical storms.

25) I'm 177cms tall, but my arms outstretched measured from the tips of my middle fingers are 186cms. I have trouble finding clothes that fit. My legs are very long and my torso is very short. I think I look silly.

26) I.Q. 145

27) A round, black birthmark on my right foot. My dad has the exact same one, but my mom doesn't.

28) I can move extremely quickly. I've been told that the speed is blinding and unreal. My friends say I'm "insect like". I'm a good choice for "dealer" in card games.

29) Yes, #28 is true.

30) I'm a classic night-owl.

31) Moons on fingernails.

32) Animals like me. Kids...I dunno.

33) Normal skin.

34) Introverted.

35) Psychic dreams = yes, but years ago. I had a dream that I was in a realm of heaven. I was on the beach, and as the waves crashed onto the shore, the bubbles turned to diamonds, and as they "popped" I could hear bells. The dream was very odd, but I've never been that happy in my life. This dream changed me forever. I KNOW that it's a REAL place!!! :cry:

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. Please feel free to mail me,

Good night! :sleepy:

Edited by BloodTypeA-

• 3 weeks later...

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.My eyes change from green, to like almost purple in certain light.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? I think I'm bi, but I have a straight crush and I go against gays.

3)What is your astrological sign?leo

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? ADD

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? yes

6)Are you male or female? can't disclose

7)What is your race? caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? Father

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? 2nd

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

I am actually a female with AB+ blood.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes...I have blue eyes that change according to my mood.

2. true red or reddish hair---darkblonde with reddish tendencies.

3. low pulse rate---usually yes.

4. low blood pressure---usually yes.

5. keen sight or hearing---hearing. Sight? I wear glasses.

6. ESP---with people I'm close to, yes.

7. extra rib or vertabrae---not that I know of.

8. UFO connections---don't think so.

9. love of space and science---yeah.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race---yeah.

11. piercing eyes---have been told so.

12. para-normal occurrences---Oh, yeah! I'm a magnet for ghosts & other spirits.

13. physic dreams---unfortunately yes.

14. truth seekers---with everything else! Darn right!

15. desire for higher wisdom---Generally yes.

16. empathetic illnesses---not so much.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind---not really. I figure things happen for a reason in most cases.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life---yes, a spiritual one, not a material one.

19. physic abilities---probably more then most.

20. unexplained scars on body---Nope! I know where & how I got all but 1 of my scars! That's a lot of them...I'm a tomboy!

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances---no, don't think so.

22. alien contacts---no, don't think so.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? Yes. Did so.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? Straight

3)What is your astrological sign? Scorpio

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? Long history of depression & anxiety in my family.

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? ^^^^^Uh, yes.^^^^

6)Are you male or female? Female

7)What is your race? Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? Unknown..

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? I'm the youngest of 7---4 boys, 3 girls.

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? Hadn't really thought about how blood type may effect how we live or who we are. This is interesting.

hmm im A+ :unsure2:

i am male with 1 brother two sisters all with RH O-,mother is RH O-,father is RH AB-.

1. colour of eyes blue eyes...I have blue eyes that change according to my mood.

2. true red or reddish hair---mousey blonde in summer, mousey to brown in winter,my beard changes aswel from brown to blonde white.

3. low pulse rate---you can count it in normal seconds always weak

4. low blood pressure---high blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing---good hearing short sighted quality vision if i wear glasses thought

6. ESP---with people I'm close to, yes.

7. extra rib or vertabrae---not that I know of.

9. love of space and science---love it

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race---i am human

11. piercing eyes---well i have variegating eyes,my iris changes everyday according to mood and weather and if i have been in contact with water; water deep piercing ocean blue, summer white and piercing electric blue,winter and autumn, yellow dark blue,spring, green blue and yellow

12. para-normal occurrences---Oh, yeah! i heard a child tell me to tell my sister or as it said mummy/tammy that its alright...i told her only to find the night before she had a miscarriage, and various other sightings,and occurrences

13. physic dreams---only precognitive very few and far between

14. truth seekers---i suppose?

15. desire for higher wisdom---yes, love to learn.

16. empathetic illnesses---it can make you emotionally ill and give you intense migraines if you dont gaurd yourself .

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind--- maybe, for world governments, there all capitalist pigs to a degree of most of them i should say.in general though yes i suppose

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life---yes, to live and learn and to enjoy

19. physic abilities---i suppose, had quite a few unusual happenings. a sharmanic person in a pub once came up to me once from out of the blue and told me interesting things about me.

20. unexplained scars on body---yeah but ava guess where...na i avent really looked i do av a few though

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances---yes in a matter of fact i have alot of problems with them, its the norm now got used to it...especially computers and radio stack systems

22. alien contacts---no but i have seen unidentified flying objects

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? Yes.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? Straight....straight

3)What is your astrological sign? Gemini

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? no

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? ^^^^^Uh, no.^^^^i do think alot though, intricately with detail.

6)Are you male or female? male

7)What is your race? Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? farther

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? I'm the youngest of 4...1 bruv...2 sisters

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? no i did look it up though on a good scientific web page that was a while back though it explained alot on genes and blood rarities which i found fascinating

Oop, forgot this part.

1. colour of eyes---already said

2. true red or reddish hair---blackish, almost actually blue

3. low pulse rate---don't know

4. low blood pressure---don't know

5. keen sight or hearing---EXTREMELY good sight and touch, horrible hearing and smelling

6. ESP---only once, and I was asleep in another room

7. extra rib or vertabrae---extra vertebrae

9. love of space and science---love it

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race---yes sometimes

11. piercing eyes---they cut right through you

12. para-normal occurrences---nope

13. physic dreams---the ESP dream I mentioned earlier. I try not to get into that crazy stuff because I'm catholic

14. truth seekers---yes

15. desire for higher wisdom---yes

16. empathetic illnesses---I feel others' feelings. I'll cry sometimes for no absolute reason and my friend will call aying his hamster died or something.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind---yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life---yes, to make it to god's kingdom

19. physic abilities---no

20. unexplained scars on body---yes, I have this red dot on both of my index fingers (in different spots though). I've had them for 8 years

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances---I tend to get shocked more than most people I know

22. alien contacts---I've seen 2 UFOs

• 4 months later...

I am AB neg, donor card says, my dad thinks he has an ability to pick a slot machine at the casino, he usualy wins. Back when I was a stoner teenager marijuana seemed to give me ESP, lol.

1. eyes - brown

2. true red or reddish hair - black.

3. low pulse rate - no, avg

4. low blood pressure - No, avg

5. keen sight or hearing - 20/20 I can hear fine

6. ESP - maybe

7. extra rib or vertabrae - Not sure

8. UFO connections - hope not

9. love of space and science - wouldn't say love it.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - ?? I am human

11. piercing eyes - can be

12. para-normal occurrences - no

13. physic dreams - yes

14. truth seekers - sometimes

15. desire for higher wisdom - sometimes

16. empathetic illnesses - yes

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - is our fate bad?

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - yes

19. physic abilities - yes

20. unexplained scars on body - No

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - not by will

22. alien contacts - not in the pda

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. - See above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - straight.

3)What is your astrological sign? - cancer

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - No

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - spaztic

6)Are you male or female? - male.

7)What is your race? - Caucasian/asian...which half should i choose

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? - white dad

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? - Oldest of 3

2. Any triangle shapes on your body? 3 point crown birth mark left tricep

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? no

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? no

5. An above average or high IQ? no

6. Any physical abnormailites at birth? no

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? no

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? at the moment

9. No moons on your fingernails? no

10. A sixth sense? might be nothing

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? yes

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo? dry hands

13. any unusual diets or cravings? whey protien yum

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? no

[/font][/size][/color]I''m B negative blood, when my 3 children were born, I had to get a special shot because all of them were A+ blood, and if the negative antibodies got in my blood stream, the negative and positive would fight each other and it would be almost impossible to carry another baby to full term again! I wonder what they did "back in the day" when they knew nothing about the RH factor? I guess a lot of miscarriages!

[/My mother who is B- as well, had red hair, changing blue eyes,she was a night owl, and she was diagnosed and treated for schitzophrenia. She was double jointed and was a super small woman, only 4'10 tall! small ears! as for the esp questions, who knew? With her schitzophrenia, ino one will ever know if she had a gift or was really coo-coo!

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes: [No, Brown eyes]

2. true red or reddish hair: [no, brown hair]

3. low pulse rate: [no, normal]

4. low blood pressure: [yes, very low]

5. keen sight or hearing:[yes, im 40 w/ 20-20 vision still!]

6. ESP:[yes]

7. extra rib or vertabrae:[don't know?]

8. UFO connections:[no, I hope not!]

9. love of space and science:[yes!]

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race:[HUH?}

11. piercing eyes:[yes]

12. para-normal occurrences:[yes]

13. physic dreams:[yes]

14. truth seekers:[yes]

15. desire for higher wisdom:[yes]

16. empathetic illnesses:[yes]

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind:[yes]

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life:[yes]

19. physic abilities:[yes]

20. unexplained scars on body:[no]

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances:[yes]

22. alien contacts:[no]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. - See above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - straight.

3)What is your astrological sign? - sagitarris

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - No

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - yes, I fight depression occasionally, and anxiety and panic attacks a lot!

6)Are you male or female? - female

7)What is your race? - Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? - mother-B-

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? - middle of 3

2. Any triangle shapes on your body? no

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? yes

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? no, but I am a small framed woman, 5'2

5. An above average or high IQ? no

6. Any physical abnormailites at birth? no

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? yes, toes and elbows

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? yes

9. No moons on your fingernails? yes?

10. A sixth sense? yes

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? yes

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo? dry

13. any unusual diets or cravings? yes, sugar junkie

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? yes

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Anson,

I am an AB- and can say yes to the all but 3 of the posted traits .I might add one...suspicion of those who want know our blood type. ;) Another trait seems to be we find each other .I have or have had at least 4 friends who are AB or AB-.

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

YES

2. true red or reddish hair

Auburn

3. low pulse rate

YES

4. low blood pressure

YES

5. keen sight or hearing

YES, only for things most people don’t pick up on hearing.

6. ESP

YES

7. extra rib or vertebrae

UNK

8. UFO connections

UNK

9. love of space and science

YES, Space, Metallurgy, Genetics, DNA, Animals

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

I feel I am VERY different from everyone else in many way’s

11. piercing eyes

Not Sure, But others say that I do.

12. para-normal occurrences

Many different kinds since child hood

13. physic dreams

Yes

14. truth seekers

YES

15. desire for higher wisdom

YES

16. empathetic illnesses

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

YES

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

YES, although I sometimes would like to think Maybe I’m just crazy

19. physic abilities

Yes

20. unexplained scars on body

Not scars I don’t think but a white like spotted blotchy birthmark that shows up if I’m in hot water or if I rub my chest. Sometimes you can see it with body temp or environment temp change.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

Well if you want to call TV’s, stereo’s or light’s going on or off a disrupt.

22. alien contacts

UNK

Science at this very time is attempting to make the recipe for rh negative 'O' blood, but without success. The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood - which is quite interesting. If the rh negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate?

(source: http://www.myusm.com/usm370628.html)

The reading of this particular posting as well as other writings I've found related to this subject via search engines has really got me to thinking since I have AB Neg blood. I'd like to ask some questions here of you that share this blood type. Please feel free to answer only the ones you are comfortable with or send a PM if you don't want to answer here. I'd really appreciate it.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Bisexual

3)What is your astrological sign?

Capricorn

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

Bi-Polar, Depression about 11 years ago

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

UNK

6)Are you male or female?

Female

7)What is your race?

White, Hispanic, Indian and English

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

UNK. I am A-

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?

1st Born

just started research

Thank you for your time and consideration of this topic and your participation. I really do appreciate it.

There_are_certain_similairites_that_occur_to_those_having_rh_negative_blood.doc