Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

Raptor

This is bs. I dont feel like I belong to to the human race and thats because I have Aspergers Syndrome.

Edited by Ryo Ohki

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes -

Yes... to this day, I don't know the true color of my eyes.

2. true red or reddish hair -

No. But, my hair was literally white when I was a little girl, and eyes were quite blue. Now my hair is a very light brown, and eyes are very light greenish-brown.

3. low pulse rate -

Yes.

4. low blood pressure -

Yes. Very much so. It's not pleasant.

5. keen sight or hearing -

Sight, no. Hearing, yes.

6. ESP -

Sometimes. But then again, it occurs to everyone as far as I'm concerned.

7. extra rib or vertebrae -

I'm not sure.

8. UFO connections -

None I am aware of. I do read up on them too much though. :/

9. love of space and science -

Very much. Ever since I could look up and be aware of it.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race -

Yes.

11. piercing eyes -

Whatever this means?

12. para-normal occurrences -

Hmm, not really. I don't consider much of anything to be "paranormal".

13. physic dreams -

What?

14. truth seekers -

Yes.

15. desire for higher wisdom -

Yes.

16. empathetic illnesses -

What?

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind -

I'm very confused on that. One minute, I'd love to nuke the world... the next, I'd give my life for the next stranger I see.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life -

Yes. Always.

19. physic abilities -

None I am aware of.

20. unexplained scars on body -

Yes. And I have been trying to talk to people about this, and do research. At times, I wake up with what look like claw marks across my back, chest, legs, and rib area. I keep my nails short, and there is no way I can reach those areas of my body with my own hands. The ribs, chest, and legs, sure, but the rest, no. I am also a fairly light sleeper, and can hear everything. Also, I live with my parents, so it's not like I live alone, and someone is able to drug me, and then claw at me while I'm sleeping. It's very strange, and I wake up shocked when I see the deep, and perfectly straight claw marks on me.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances -

Yes, and I don't think it's anything extraordinary. I've done it with other people as well.

22. alien contacts -

No.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Straight, I'd say.

3)What is your astrological sign?

Leo.

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

No.

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

Yes, and don't we all?

6)Are you male or female?

Female.

7)What is your race?

Er, I'm white. Slavic/Eastern European, to be exact.

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

None are AB-. However, my mother is O-, and my father is B+.

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?

No siblings.

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

Yes, I do, actually.

sadly i'm AB+ . aww. hate to be with the crowd. i really like the feeling to be special.

LINKY

hope this helps

Edited by Kretos

• 1 month later...

[/size](rh-'s do the best when they procreate with other rh-'s.They do not need the rhogam shot if they are with their own "species/rh-'s" and their bodies do not reject another rh- baby.

My husband and I are both A-. This is a lie that rh-'s cannot breed with eachother. I have 2 rh+'s from a previous marriage.My body rejected my 3rd rh+.I got married again to an A- male and we have 3 children.No complications during my pregnancies with his babies who are also rh- because of my husband and my blood type. They seem to have spiritual abilities/connections at this young age.

God told the Israelites not to breed outside of their tribes and not to mix the holy seed with foreign seed. Notice the bible says Noah was PURE in His generations.Meaning He was unmixed racially.God made all races and said they were GOOD.This mixing caused the flood. As well as some say also the nephilims(fallen angels) mixed with mankind,I was raised to believe this but I need to look into this more.The rh-,rh+ fetal rejection coincides with the fact God told the israelites not to mix.If they did not have this rejection(sad as it may be) then the Israelites would have ceased to exist and been bred out.God promises there will be a remnant left in the end.

O- can give blood to O+ but O+ cannot give blood to O-.A- can give blood to A+ but A+ cannot give blood to A-. Your family is probably right on their O+ and A+ blood type.

I have alot of traits listed for rh-'s. We are not reptiles or aliens but the israelites in the bible that go all the way back to Adam and Eve.There were pre-adamite people on earth at least 1,000 years before Adam and Eve were placed on earth.That is why African and Asian bones are older than european. God created them first and then created Adam and Eves race.

I hope this helps. If there are rh-'s that would like to learn more in regards to the bible knowledge I have acquired about us then please feel free to email me @: Born2BearBabies@aol.com or my husbands email DBblueboy@msn.com .Thanks and have a great day everyone! :tu:

And no I am not a HYBRID and neither is rh+'s. We are just a different species of mankind.RH+ and RH-'s are all special in their own ways.

May God be with us all!

sincerely,

Trisha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modes of Inheritance

In more than 98% of cases, the red blood cell incompatibility involves the Rhesus or Rh D antigen[Rh-negative Factor] so the disease is known as Rhesus disease or Rh disease. Although the exact percentage varies with race, 15% of the United States population is Rh-negative and 85% is Rh-positive. If a Rh-negative woman conceives a child with a Rh-positive partner, the potential exists for the child to inherit its father's Rh-positive blood type.[ There are two types of Rh-positive men. In 55% of individuals, the man is heterozygous. In this situation, his genetics allow him to produce Rh-negative offspring 50% of the time and Rh-positive offspring the remaining 50% of the time. In the second type of a Rh-positive= individual, homozygous state.]

So... Rh-negative women with a Rh-positive partner are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events. Hmmmm And a Rh-negative woman with a Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive! Hmmmm... In animals this is seen as a problem, in HYBRID Animals.

yes ..it was quite strange...I woke up yesterday morning thinking about the RH Negative Blood groups...and remembered thinking it quite strange that my Father always thought he was A+ until he came down with cancer and they were giving him A-...

Their explanation was that in the 'old' days they couldn't really tell .as things weren't so technical then... but then he had this car accident in the 1980's when he was in a coma... surely they would have realized it then???

Then years later my husband was in hospital with bleeding ulcers...and my mother in-law ( who was a Nurse and a Matron for many years) freaked out saying that he was O+ ..not 0- that they were filling him with...

She would have known..

So did their blood types change???

is it just a co-incidence that both members of my family when suffering life threatening illnesses suddenly displayed a negative blood groups...

It has puzzled me for years....

So i was surprised when this information appeared randomly on a site when I was looking some other info

Synchronicity or what???

Were they obducted..and something didn't take???

I know in my father's last years he suddenly had an interest in UFOs and the supernatural...

and my spouse.. had symptoms of post traumatic stress disorders..

I have A- blood. Both my mom and dad were Rh Negative. I had to have a RHOGAM (sp?) shot after each pregnancy.

Here are my stats:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

Nope, brown eyes.

2. true red or reddish hair

No--dark brown. Was reddish brown when I was a child

3. low pulse rate

Nope.

4. low blood pressure

Nope. High blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

I hear pretty well, but I'm blind as a bat.

6. ESP

Not especially.

7. extra rib or vertabrae

No. I do have an extra nerve in my hand. Was told only 10 percent of the population has this nerve. A few of my main artieral veins are in the wrong place.

8. UFO connections

I think I just saw one last week--but nothing on a personal level.

9. love of space and science

I love space. Science--not so much.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

I'm a loner. But I belong. I did feel this way when I was a teen.

11. piercing eyes

Nope. Warm brown eyes.

12. para-normal occurrences

Just a few--not extraordinary.

13. physic dreams

Yeah, a few.

14. truth seekers

Always. Justice is also important to me.

15. desire for higher wisdom

Yep.

16. empathetic illnesses

Oh yes! This is a biggie. I can hear someone talk about an illness and I immediately get the symptons. It's very annoying.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

yes, but I don't know if it's more than average.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

Yes--on a spiritual level.

19. physic abilities

Not out of the ordinary. I do have a strength in remote viewing.

20. unexplained scars on body

Lots of beauty marks and freckles. Not too many unexplained scars.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

I don't think so. I did get a horoscope once that said not to go near flamable liquids or anything explosive on that day. What a bummer.

22. alien contacts

No.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

Yes, see above.

Straight.

Aries

Clinical depression, but it's under control. Hypothyroidism is the cause in my case, I think.

See above.

Female.

7)What is your race?

Caucasion

Both are A neg.

I'm the youngest, #4.

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

Nope.

Edited by HowdyDoo

• 1 month later...

Hi ,

I m Indian from India and i ve a AB negative blood group. It s true for most of the points u mentioned. My sun sign is scorpio i was born in November 20th.

My hairs are dark , eyes no blue no red . I had once paranormal experience which i can give u an account of, Once i was at my friends home and there

i found him standing infront of gate and he slowly moved to the staricase and dispappeared. I finally discovered that he committed suiceide few days ago.

My mother is hearing impaired. And my grandfather( my mother s father) lived for 108 years but his children most of them were more or less abnormal. like my mother

my mother s sister. she had a hump; my mother s sis died at a very young age. other sis of my mother had a poor vision. and i want to know more about space and extra

terrestre. these subjects fill me with excitement. Sometimes i feel really alone. I m not gay. but i like girls. send me mail @ vijayjnu@yahoo.com

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

16. empathetic illnesses

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts

well i have that blood type and ill answer your questions as best i can....

1.i have blue eyes, depending on my mood to how bright or dull they are but they do not change color

2. i was born with a full head of choc brown hair

3. i actually do have a low pulse rate, sometimes you cannot feel it at all

4. my blood pressure is fine to my knowledge

5. i have excellent sight and hearing as well as all my other senses

6. as far as esp goes i wouldn't say i have a great deal of potential there but it's there

7. i have no extra parts as far as im aware

8. no UFO connections but i saw on once

9. i dont really like science that much but i do like some science

10. dosen't everyone feel like they don't belong at some point in their life?

11. piercing eyes? i don't think so... go see my profile pic and tell me....

12. paranormal occurances? my god its like second nature

13. had one or two dreams like that but again i think most of us have

14. yes i am a truth seeker

15. everybody has that desire....

16. lol i got a rotten tooth ache when my boyfriend went to the dentist

17. to be quite honest.... i dont really care what happens to man kind. i mean i do on some level but its not a high priority. as long as those i love are ok

18. im still trying to figure out what that is....

19. to a degree...

20. yes, but i think its from when i was very young

21. only happened to me once

22. no alien contacts either

now having answered all that id just like to add that i think blood type has nothing to do with all this.....

but it has been fun answering your questions :P

Tch. I'm O+, yet I identify with many of the signs. I guess it can't be too odd, with there being... around 6 billion people around?

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes (mine are mostly blue, but have a green ring)

4. low blood pressure (never been high when I go in, at least.)

5. keen sight or hearing (my hearing is great, my vision is slightly nearsighted, and my sense of smell is my strong point.)

6. ESP (Just yesterday *September 10* I felt like something bad was going to happen. Nothing HUGE did, but I puked in the shower *nasty!!!*,

almost missed the bus, didnt get breakfast, and forgot my math homework. all in one day.)

9. love of space and science (would I be in Pre-AP Biology if I hated science? It was the only new science class available this year, so I took it!)

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race (Have I told anyone about my belief that I believe myself to be a vampyre?)

12. para-normal occurrences (it can be weird upstairs... sometimes I get the feeling something's watching, and it creeps me out.)

14. truth seekers

16. empathetic illnesses (lots of stories here, even if one could be attributed halfway to a newly discovered cigarette smoke allergy)

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind (can't stand even one animal to die unless it is overly violent. *a fighting dog*)

20. unexplained scars on body (I have woken up so many times with an injury that I have no clue where it came from. I have a scar on my knuckle that I'm clueless about, too.)

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances (I usually get along, but sometimes they go ballistic on me for no particular reason...)

-edited to put the ones I identify with in; the unknowns have been omitted-

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

*looks up*

straight

Gemini

nope.

I might, but it's not going public unless I get suicidal or start cutting or something else self-destructive.

female!

7)What is your race?

Caucasian

neither. I'm just filling this out because I like filling out quizzes!

me first, then a brother, then identical twin brothers.

nope!!

Edited by shadowfrostt

• 3 months later...

I am AB neg

I would love to think that I am different and in my mind as probably most people do I have the feeling that I am, but dismiss this as a potentially dangerous Psychological path to go down.

I do have low blood pressure and pulse and dam good night vision.

I would like to suggest the possibility that the Out of Africa theory allows for a dissemination both ways around the world and that simply our kind went right (East) instead of left (into Europe) as is predominantly talked about.

This concentration of people would have had a variance in flora and fauna to support them and may have introduced the mutation. Looking at the concentrations of the RH negs and more specifically A negs this is supported. There would be a certain amount of pooling occurring along the way due to difficulties crossing geological barriers like the baring sea producing pockets such as the Blackfoot Indians. When the two flows met in Scandinavia and down through Scotland to southern France and northern Spain (Basques) this would have produced more pools or pockets of Negs. This potential genetic split interests me more and would give me more of a kick to be associated with rather that the silly alien guff.

What do you think my Ab neg kin??

Edited by Chis

• 2 weeks later...
You should REALLY read CoEvolution by Alec Newald.

:D You can try reading the samples floating around some sites too.

I HAVE RH NEGATIVE BLOOD

1. I HAVE BLUE EYES

2. DIRTY BLONDE HAIR

3. I HAVE A LOW PULSE RATE

4. MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS NORMAL

5. I DO HAVE AWESOME EYESIGHT AND HEARING

6. ESP

7. I DO NOT HAVE AN EXTRA RIB OR VERTABRE THAT I KNOW OF

8. NOPE NO UFO CONNECTIONS

9. I DO LIKE SPACE AND SCIENCE

10. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I DONT BELONG TO THE HUMAN RACE BUT CANT FIGURE IT OUT

11. EVERYONE SAYS MY EYES ARE PEIRCING

12. I HAVE EXPERIENCED PARANORMAL BEINGS (SPIRITS)

13. I DO HAVE DREAMS & DAY DREAMS THAT SEEM PHYSIC BUT I TELL MY SELF TO SHUT UP CAUSE MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE BAD

14. I AM DEFINETLY A TRUTH SEEKER

15. I DO HAVE SOMWHAT DESIRE FOR HIGHER WISDOM

16. I DONT HAVE ANY ILLNESSES

17. I DO HAVE COMPASSION FOR THE FATE OF MANKIND

18.I AM ALWAYS FEELING LIKE I HAVE A MISSION IN LIFE

19.PHYSIC ABILITIES SOMEWHAT

20. I DO HAVE ONE UNEXPLAINED SCAR

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances ( NOT REALLY AND IF I DID I DONT PAY ATTENTION TO IT

22. UMMMM NO ALIEN CONTACTS

1) I DO SHARE SOME EXPERIENCES

2)STRAIGHT

3)GEMINI

4)NO PROBLEMS

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? SOMETIMES

6)FEMALE

7) WHITE

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? I DONT KNOW

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? I WAS # 2

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? NOPE

I am O neg

1. eyes - Green that change to blue

2. true red or reddish hair - dark brown

3. low pulse rate - lower that average all the time

4. low blood pressure - yes

5. keen sight or hearing - deaf in left ear normal hearing in right ear but can hear certain things, have identified my partners truck turnin onto a road from 5 miles away

6. ESP - i dont't think so. does reading people count

7. extra rib or vertabrae - Not sure

8. UFO connections - not entirely sure i haven't had them

9. love of space and science - yes , mainly biology and genetics have always passed any course i took in those

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - ?? yeah

11. piercing eyes - Always getting compliments on my eyes from both sexes. been told if looks could kill alot of my family would be dead :)

12. para-normal occurrences - always

13. physic dreams - no

14. truth seekers - always

15. desire for higher wisdom - yes

16. empathetic illnesses - no

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - yes

19. physic abilities - yes

20. unexplained scars on body - yes

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - not that im aware of

22. alien contacts - not that im aware of, but im positive their out there

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. - See above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - Gay

3)What is your astrological sign? - capricorn born on the cusp

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - nope

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - nope

6)Are you male or female? - male.

7)What is your race? - Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? - not sure

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? - Only surviving child of moms 3 pregnancies, the other 2 were still born

1. Any autoimmune diseases? HIV

2. Any triangle shapes on your body? nope

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? hot all the time, dont really get cold outside until it gets to about 30 degrees F

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? no

5. An above average or high IQ?yes

6. Any physical abnormailites at birth? large head , but i dont think that counts

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? yes

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? Always have been a night owl

9. No moons on your fingernails? no

10. A sixth sense? yes

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? YES

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo? dry hands

13. any unusual diets or cravings? must have a dr pepper at all times

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? yes

Cant explain it, but I always seem to KNOW someone after about 5 minutes of meeting them for the first time in their company just talking to them.

FREEKY DEEKY DUDE!!!!!

Edited by LthrWolfTx

Now lets see. I have O negative blood, have those blue-green changing eyes, red hair, an interest in space, low blood pressure, low pulse rate... don't have an extra rib or vertebra but do have a protruding sternum. I very frequently have the feeling that I'm not a part of the human race. And I am definately a truth seeker.... which basically leads me to believe that this is all coincidence and I'm not actually some alien spawn or whatever the other conclusion would be.

That is about as scientific as using your horoscope to determine your heritage...

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting topic. I've researched this over the years, but haven't thought about it in awhile. I am O negative and see that I have many of these characteristics here. Think that I will do some more research now that I've found something on the subject again. It's amazing that many rh negatives have a lot of these similarites. Thanks for starting a thread on this, it is most intriguing.

Here are my answers:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes: green eyes, which do change to blue, blue-green, even grey

2. true red or reddish hair: my natural color has a reddish tint

3. low pulse rate: actually, I think it's fast...hmmmm

4. low blood pressure: yes

5. keen sight or hearing: yes, above normal on both

6. ESP: yes

7. extra rib or vertabrae: yes

8. UFO connections: yes

9. love of space and science: yes to both

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race: sometimes

11. piercing eyes: yes

12. para-normal occurrences: yes

13. physic dreams: yes

14. truth seekers: yes

15. desire for higher wisdom: yes

16. empathetic illnesses: yes

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind: yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life: yes

19. physic abilities: yes

20. unexplained scars on body: no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances: yes

22. alien contacts: yes

Persons with AB Negative Type Blood can recieve the following types of blood:

A Negative

B Negative

O Negative

AB Negative

AB Negative type blood can be safely given to persons with blood types:

AB Positive

AB Negative

• 3 months later...

There are some things missing that seem to come with RH negative blood- at least in my case-

yes, the usuals are there for the most part- light sensitivity, green eyes that change color readily, reddish hair (although darker) low body temp. extremely high intelligence- a desire to move often (all of my life) a sense of not belonging (although this could be near anyone) high intuitive abilities, a desire to be alone...etc.

What is missing are some physical attributes that are quite odd- i have a very high blood oxygen level, puzzling doctors- i dont get sick often, but when i do- in every case, it has been undiagnosible- for one instance I developed a rash that persisted for months- the md's could not diagnose it no matter what they tried, they finally settled on hypothisis- poison ivy? an unusual viral infection? No one knew for sure, no prescription methods helped and i finally healed it myself with an herbal treatment in a matter of days-

My case is, is that in each and every illness, it was not on the books so to speak- no md could diagnose it or recognize it- no matter what the symptoms they did not match the known conditions- I am not a hypocondriac, nor prone to illness (for the record) but each time I did get ill, no one could find the cause or the illness for certain.

My body puzzles drs and has for my entire life- I have not an extra vertabra, to my knowledge- but do have at least one completely sideways vertabra that has no known cause, possibly born with it. My collarbones are odd as well- they feel as though they have been broken, yet were not...I also dont age as others do- I am 42 years old and appear in my 20s (a very good thing :), could be hereditary but i dont know since both of my parents (as well as most of my family) are deceased. My heritage is both european and sammi (lap).

I also have a love for water, and feel the need to be submersed in it as often as possible- but getting off track...Does anyone else have unusual medical conditions that cannot be diagnosed and very unusual blood?

Peace

Amy

I have( b-) blood. Only 16% of the population have that type. You know there is a diet you are suppose to adhere to with this type blood. You shouldn't eat

chicken

tomatoes

wheat

corn

peanuts

if I eat a lot of the above, I will gain weigth, get baggy under my eyes. Something in these tells your body a virus is invading and it creates fluids.

this blood is more akin to oriental blood, but mostly all are caucasian that have it. I have no orientals in my bloodline that I know of, the theory is that it is Hun blood that mixed with some of the Europeans when the Huns came into Germany, France, and what is now Hungary.

best regards,

seax

"The Rhesus factor, also known as the Rh factor, gets its name from experiments conducted in 1937 by scientists Karl Landsteiner and Alexander S. Weiner. These revolutionary case studies involved rabbits which, when injected with the Rhesus monkey's red blood cells, produced an antibody present in the red blood cells of many humans--the Rhesus factor. The Rhesus factor is an antigen, or more specifically a protein, that exists on the surface of red blood cells."

website

It got its name from the antibody that was produced when the monkey's blood was injected into the rabbit. If you are Rh negative, then your body does not have this type of antigen (which is a type of protein that sits on the red blood cells). Its just a way to further type blood. There are variations depending on your race as to the percentage of people that have rh negative blood (most are caucasian). The naming of the Rh factor didn't have anything to do with genes from a rhesus monkey. They just have the same type of protein on their blood. All the blood types are typed by the type of antigens they have. If you have A blood, then you don't have the B antigens. It doesn't mean you are any different or come from a weird ancestor.

The simplist explanation for Rh negative blood is that it is caused by a mutation on the first chromosome which rendered individuals incapable of producing functional Rhesus proteins. The difficult explanation. . .

Rare Alleles of Rh Deficiency Syndrome - Because the Rh antigens are expressed as a complex of RHCED and RHAG products, alterations in either locus can result in Rh deficiency syndrome. Rh null refers to the complete absence of Rh antigens and is classified as amorph or regulator type. The amorph type defines mutations in the RHCED antigen locus proper, whereas the regulator type defines mutations in the RHAG locus that supresses the expression of Rh antigens. The Rh mod phenotype reflects either incomplete penetrance of RHAG mutations or other, as yet, unknown mutations. To date, three types of mutations have been shown to cause the Rh null phenotype: missense changes, small exonic deletions or splice site mutations. Missense mutations result in single amino acid replacements, whereas the other two types eventually lead to frameshift and premature chain terminations. In the amorph type of Rh null, a homozygous mutation in the RHCE gene generally occurs on the genetic background of RHD gene deletion. In the regulator type Rh null, the location of mutations appears to be clustered in the RHAG gene. In one subject, the Rh mod phenotype has been shown to result from a defective translation initiation, together with alternative use of downstream ATG codons in the Rh50 mutant.

In the list of alleles, RHD sequence with acc. no. L08429 is taken as reference for RHD alleles;

Website not recommended for those that don't already know something about blood typing

Since it is a recessive trait, its no wonder that so few have it. Just because its a mutation, it doesn't mean its from aliens. It could have come from alot of inbreeding at a certain point for all we know. Or it could have just been random.

Edit: here's a good and easy to understand website to go to for further information on blood types- blood types

Edited by Sweetsalem82103

All I know is that I and my son are O Neg. and the Red Cross and other Blood organizations bug us all the time for more. Darn Vampire's!

Lately they have put me on a machine that separates the cell's and fluids , then returns the fluids back into me. One bag is worth three of Whole blood , and I dont feel dizzy after a donation. This way I only can donate only once in a three mouth period. I can handle that.

And I am NOT A Space Alien! :alien: Just Weird!

;)

I'm 0- too.

I've probably donated 5 times by body weight in blood in my time. They just want that type!

Why do they want O?!

... I have that one.

ARE THEY COMIN' FOR ME?! *whimper*

Why do they want O?!

... I have that one.

ARE THEY COMIN' FOR ME?! *whimper*

Nah, Spooky, no one's coming for ya.

O is a universal donor...everyone can take it. Once you donate and they find you're a type O, they start sending you reminders to donate all the time!

Apparently, O- is a big plus...they're like vampires if you're O -!!!!

;)

I have A negative, only issue I ever had was when pregnant (you have to receive shots before giving birth).

As for the rest of this:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes dark blue

2. true red or reddish hair dark brown, auburn highlights

3. low pulse rate yes

4. low blood pressure yes

5. keen sight or hearing good hearing;lousey sight

6. ESP nope

7. extra rib or vertabrae don't think so

8. UFO connections seen one ..just once

9. love of space and science absolutely!

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race no, I'm human alright

11. piercing eyes what? pierced ears though

12. para-normal occurrences nope

13. physic dreams another no

14. truth seekers yeah

15. desire for higher wisdom absolutely

16. empathetic illnesses no

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind certainly

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life not really

19. physic abilities no

20. unexplained scars on body plenty of explained ones though

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances only if I knock them over

22. alien contacts well...I do teach people from other countries, but they're 'legal aliens'!

Edited by Lilly
spelling

Your blood type determines the antigens of your red blood cells, which trigger an immune system response if recognised as being foreign, and I believe that each Blood Group system it determined by an exclusive gene. I don't see any reason to believe that a persons blood group would have any bearing on any other physical attributes, especially any as vague as the ones presented; which can apply to all different people regardless of almost anything.

Also, USM is a very unreliable source for anything scientific...at all.

I got vampire blood if that counts for anything..I dont know.... :unsure:

Here's mine:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes- Green that change

2. true red or reddish hair- yes

3. low pulse rate- yes

4. low blood pressure- yes

5. keen sight or hearing- yes

6. ESP- yea possibly

7. extra rib or vertabrae- Yes- extra vetabrae (disc) in my back

8. UFO connections- no

9. love of space and science- um more of a "like"

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race- no

11. piercing eyes- some say I do so, possibly

12. para-normal occurrences- yes

13. physic dreams- yes I think so

14. truth seekers- yes

15. desire for higher wisdom- yes

16. empathetic illnesses- yes

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind- yes but not overwhelming

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life- looking for it

19. physic abilities- possibly

20. unexplained scars on body- umm no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances- lights flicker in my house (spirits?)

22. alien contacts- no

So there you have it... :unsure:

I guess there were some data points requested about those with Rh- blood???

OK, some data:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes.

Mine are virtually black. They never change.

Nope...used to be auburn, but now, just brown.

3. low pulse rate

Yes

4. low blood pressure

Have no idea...120-140/80-90 used to be OK. I think someone changed that, somewhat arbitrarily and I have no idea what mine is...but I'm sure it isn't "low"...whatever "low" is.

5. keen sight or hearing

Both...

6. ESP

Always...

Have no idea (how does one know this?). Got ribs. I know that!

8. UFO connections

None. Seen 'em. Have no connections to them other than that.

9. love of space and science.

Duh!

Oh absolutely, depending on what I read herein!

11. piercing eyes

Some say evil. Others say expressive.

12. para-normal occurrences.

That's a rather open ended question, no?

13. physic dreams.

Sure!

14. truth seekers

Yes.

Yes.

16. empathetic illnesses

No.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind.

What's the "fate of mankind" mean, anyway?

Sure.

19. physic abilities

I think everyone has psychic abilities.

20. unexplained scars on body.

Nope...every one is explained...and there's plenty of 'em.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances.

Only when unplugging them.

22. alien contacts.

No, but I'd love to meet someone who does have such contacts!