Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

Raptor

Interesting topic. I have AB - blood. Here are my answers to those questions posed:

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

Yes, I do have psychic dreams ( I do dream of things that happened many yeara ago and also of tihngs that will happen like natural disasters), low-blood pressure, a bit of ESP, paranormal occurences --a LOT of those (does dreaming with dead relatives I've never met count?), and a yearn for higher learning/wisdom, concern about the fate of man.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? Straight

3)What is your astrological sign? Libra

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? No

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? Not really

6)Are you male or female? Female

7)What is your race? Caucasion

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? Father

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? Middle--3rd

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? No

I missed this part, sorry.

Do you have...

1. Any autoimmune diseases?

No, but I believe I have arthritis.

2. Any triangle shapes on your body?

- I have 5 birth marks in the shape of a cross on my left shouler. I have 3 birth marks on my neck.

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time?

--- I feel cool most of the time.

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.?

--- No

5. An above average or high IQ?

---It is about 128.

6. Any physical abnormalities at birth?

--- No

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts?

--- No

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"?

--- Hmm, I do wake up many times about 4:00 am. That has been a problem lately.

9. No moons on your fingernails?

--- Yes, on the thumbs, pointers, and middle finger.

10. A sixth sense?

--- Yes

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you?

--- Yes, all 3 animals at home alwats follwo me everywhere.

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo?

--- Dry

13. any unusual diets or cravings?

---I am addicted to sugar and try to stay away from it.

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't?

No, I dont think so. However, my mother was always told I was psychic, by other psychics.

One parent does not have to be AB-

.blood type is the only "cumulative" genetic trait .

O is cancelled out by any other type ,and its whatever is left.

O and O ,is and O child. O is the most common blood type. Then B,then A.

So if one parent is O ,and another is B,you get a B child .

O and AB ,AB child .

If you have an A parent,and a B parent,you get AB.

My mom was A,dad was B .

I am AB

A or B,with an AB,also gives you AB .

One parent does not have to be AB-

.blood type is the only "cumulative" genetic trait .

O is cancelled out by any other type ,and its whatever is left.

O and O ,is and O child. O is the most common blood type. Then B,then A.

So if one parent is O ,and another is B,you get a B child .

O and AB ,AB child .

If you have an A parent,and a B parent,you get AB.

My mom was A,dad was B .

I am AB

A or B,with an AB,also gives you AB .

I dont know what my mom is, but my dad was AB-, and i am AB-. I believe my mom could be a B, or A, but not sure. She's in a nursing home.

I have O negative and health department and other orgs. write all the time and even call for donations.

I have O negative and health department and other orgs. write all the time and even call for donations.

I know O- is supposed to be rare. I believe AB- is even more rare, with only 4% of the US population having it. I am hispanic, and only 2% of hispanics have it. So I hope that our blood supplies with this blood are enough--because I don't know what other blood types can give to AB except for AB.

I dont know what my mom is, but my dad was AB-, and i am AB-. I believe my mom could be a B, or A, but not sure. She's in a nursing home.

Your dads type overries all others .

Mom could be O,A,B,AB .

Your dads type overries all others .

Mom could be O,A,B,AB .

Mom could not be O, because dad can give only one allele A or B, so mom has to be either A, B, or AB to give the AB blood type to the offspring.

I know O- is supposed to be rare. I believe AB- is even more rare, with only 4% of the US population having it. I am hispanic, and only 2% of hispanics have it. So I hope that our blood supplies with this blood are enough--because I don't know what other blood types can give to AB except for AB.

O- is the universal donor as it has no antigens to initiate a reaction in the recipient.

O- is the universal donor as it has no antigens to initiate a reaction in the recipient.

And AB is the universal recipient. We can receive from any blood group with AB being the most preferred. We can give to AB blood groups, but not to O.

Your dads type overries all others.

Mom could be O,A,B,AB .

Actually it doesn't. My dad was B- while my mom is A. I'm AB-.

cormac

Now lets see. I have O negative blood, have those blue-green changing eyes, red hair, an interest in space, low blood pressure, low pulse rate... don't have an extra rib or vertebra but do have a protruding sternum. I very frequently have the feeling that I'm not a part of the human race. And I am definately a truth seeker.... which basically leads me to believe that this is all coincidence and I'm not actually some alien spawn or whatever the other conclusion would be.

I have O negative blood too with green eyes.

They dont know where O Neg comes from. Maybe Neanderthal?

True. I was the only sibling with AB-. The rest are A+ or B+.

I tell my siblings we're just special :lol: , since of the four of us three are AB- and one is AB+ (after Rhogam shot).

cormac

I tell my siblings we're just special :lol: , since of the four of us three are AB- and one is AB+ (after Rhogam shot).

cormac

The one that is AB+ became that way after a Rhogham shot? I doubt it--blood doesn't change. I was given those shots before giving birth to my daughters, to make sure my blood antibodies wouldn't cross the placenta and destroy their red blood cells. One daughter was B-, and the other was A+. If their blood contained an Rh negative factor, then they are alright, but this is taken as a precaution in case it is not.

I have O negative blood too with green eyes.

They dont know where O Neg comes from. Maybe Neanderthal?

Considering that Blood Type O has been around for about 1.15 million years and Neanderthals are nowhere near that old then probably not:

The next oldest allele appears to be O02, which may have diverged from A101 »2.5 Mya (95% CI: 2.20–2.80 Mya). One of the mutations that appeared in the O02 branch and that inactivated the gene is 261. As discussed above, the divergence pattern between O02 and O01 makes it unlikely that these two lineages share 261 from a common ancestor; on the contrary, O01 seems to have sprung from A101 ~1.15 Mya (95% CI: 0.95–1.35 Mya), and, after that, acquired 261 by mutation or gene conversion.

http://sayer.lab.nig.ac.jp/~saitou/paper-pdf/Calafell_HG08.pdf

cormac

The one that is AB+ became that way after a Rhogham shot? I doubt it--blood doesn't change. I was given those shots before giving birth to my daughters, to make sure my blood antibodies wouldn't cross the placenta and destroy their red blood cells. One daughter was B-, and the other was A+. If their blood contained an Rh negative factor, then they are alright, but this is taken as a precaution in case it is not.

That's what she's tested at ever since and that was 20+ years ago. Before that she always tested AB-. As to why, I haven't got a clue, unless it was a weak negative and she actually was a positive the whole time. But considering she was born on an Army base and that's what they listed as her blood type, I'd have thought they would have known.

cormac

That's what she's tested at ever since and that was 20+ years ago. Before that she always tested AB-. As to why, I haven't got a clue, unless it was a weak negative and she actually was a positive the whole time. But considering she was born on an Army base and that's what they listed as her blood type, I'd have thought they would have known.

cormac

That's the first I've heard of the rhesus factor changing.

That's the first I've heard of the rhesus factor changing.

Before that I'd always thought there were only 3 blood types, period. Since then I've found out that there are dozens of haplotypes across the board amongst the ABO blood group.

cormac

I'M AB-

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes(very STRANGE VERY ~bright & light~GREEN EYES)

2. true red or reddish hair(I have black hair-but-red in my goat if i grew one~all my kids have VERY~blonde hair-redish tint at birth

3. low pulse rate(fast but a low body temp)

4. low blood pressure(or high)

5. keen sight or hearing(yes-I see auras I see music as violet colors-and see pulsating fluorescent lights lately)

6. ESP(very much so)

7. extra rib or vertabrae(dunno)

8. UFO connections(YESS~EVERY-DAY~SENSE NOVEMBER 11th of last year)

9. love of space and science(ALWAYS-sense birth~as well as the OCEAN)

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race(YES~ALWAYS HAVE)

11. piercing eyes(EXTREMELY~I hear it every-single-day)

12. para-normal occurrences(YES)

13. physic dreams(OH-YEA)

14. truth seekers(yes very much so)

15. desire for higher wisdom(YES~&~SEEM TO BE OBTAINING IT~QUICKLY)

16. empathetic illnesses(EXTREME)

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind(EXTREMELY)

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life(LATELY ITS CONSUMING ME)

19. physic abilities(yes I always have )

20. unexplained scars on body(I think I can explain them)

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances(OH MY GOD~YES~YES~YES)

22. alien contacts(CONSTANT~NOW!)

Science at this very time is attempting to make the recipe for rh negative 'O' blood, but without success. The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood - which is quite interesting. If the rh negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate?

(source: http://www.myusm.com/usm370628.html)

The reading of this particular posting as well as other writings I've found related to this subject via search engines has really got me to thinking since I have AB Neg blood. I'd like to ask some questions here of you that share this blood type. Please feel free to answer only the ones you are comfortable with or send a PM if you don't want to answer here. I'd really appreciate it.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. ALL-ITS FREACKING ME OUT~ACTUALLY~I MUST know more!

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?( straight~ although I see all humans as beautiful in their own way)

3)What is your astrological sign?( I was born on the Spring equinox of 1983 making me on the cusp of Aries & Pisces)

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?(ADHD)

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?(NO)

6)Are you male or female?(MALE)

7)What is your race?(WHITE-Russian decent)

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?(MOTHER)

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?(ONLY-CHILD)

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?(NO BUT WANT ONE)

Edited by JohnnyDavadovitzthEalienZ

OK, people, let me just say one thing here. I am a person that thinks things throughly and try and make sense of them. While I realize the kind of forum I am in is one relating to matter of the supernatural, the uncanny, and paranormal, etc., it seems to me that many of you here who are AB- are getting a bit carried away. I answered the questions here someone had posted, about whether or not we have psychic ability and so on. To me, that can happen to ANYONE. I know many people who are NOT AB- and have been psychic all their lives, may or may not have seen aliens, think they are not of this world, etc. I for one, btw, have never met an alien, or have had nay kind of contact with them, or any supernatural beings. All I'm saying, is that you don't have to have AB- blood or O- to have these kind of qualities. Ok? Let's not think we are some kind of new species out here, because even though the blood is a rare one, it's just rare for a specific reason that i am not aware of or that any of you out here are aware of--I am not a scientist--I dont know of any here--but the thing is, let's not generalize too much here.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

can anyone tell me what my mothers is all about as she is B rhesus D positive...whats with the D and how would that make a difference ? x

can anyone tell me what my mothers is all about as she is B rhesus D positive...whats with the D and how would that make a difference ? x

D is the most common Rhesus antigen. If you are D- then you are Rh-, if you are D+ than you are Rh+. There are some others that can cause problems, but they are rare and were unknown at the time of naming.

• Like 1

D is the most common Rhesus antigen. If you are D- then you are Rh-, if you are D+ than you are Rh+. There are some others that can cause problems, but they are rare and were unknown at the time of naming.

oh thanks...my mothers blood is liked i know that...not sure why though x

• 2 weeks later...

I found this website while looking up random articles about the origin of my blood type, AB-. I've never thought much about my blood type until today when I was suddenly curious about where originated. I was surprised to read some of theories about its alien origin. That would explain a lot! Haha. It is certainly eery reading those questions. What does it mean though? I will have to go back and read all of the posts.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

- My eyes are green along the outer rim and hazel close to the pupil. They sometimes seem very green and sometimes brown. Today my boyfriend told me that they looked red. Also, one eye is noticably lighter than the other.

2. true red or reddish hair

-auburn

3. low pulse rate

-Actually, an extremely fast pulse. Around 100 per minute at rest. I am supposed to take medication for this, but I don't feel like I need it.

4. low blood pressure

-Very low blood pressure despite my tachycardia. It's about 100/60 normally.

5. keen sight or hearing

-I have a lot of visual disturbances. My eyesight is messed up because of it. I have no night vision and I have a lot of floaters and auras. My hearing is normal.

6. ESP

-I have psychic dreams sometimes and I accidentally predict things or "know" what will happen. However, my weirdest ability is what I've read on the internet as being an "empath". I am a therapist now because I have always been able to know who people are and what they are like, how they feel, what they think, what they've been through. I can get a feeling of a person like I am them. This sounds really nutty to some people so I don't tell people things like this. It's pretty embarrassing to even write it on here. But, it's the truth.

7. extra rib or vertabrae

-Not that I know of but, I have an abnormality with the bones along the back/sternum. I look normal, but it feels like there is an extra bone at the top of my back/chest. I've never asked a doctor about this so I'm not sure.

8. UFO connections

-I'm not sure. I don't know what's normal. My cousin and I have seen UFO activity when we were little kids. We saw bouncing lights in the sky that looked like planets doing a dance. It darted around a bit when we noticed it. It seemed like we had control or a connection to it or something because when we would think it would go a certain direction, it would. Then it looked like a cloud mass swooped it up or something.... This sounds weird. I know. But, we were about eight years old at the time and that's what I remember. :)

9. love of space and science

-I love astronomy and astrology. But, my real passion is math. After I complete my doctorate in psychology I intend to get my doctorate in math.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

-I don't know how to answer this question. I feel weird in comparison to most people. I am more quiet and introspective, I think. I have a hard time making friends in large groups and often feel out of place. I feel like I have a lot churning inside of me that other people don't.

11. piercing eyes

-I don't know. I have large eyes and a friend once told me that I have very expressive eyes.

12. para-normal occurrences

-Yes

13. physic dreams

-Yes

14. truth seekers

-Yes!

15. desire for higher wisdom

-Haha. I will have multiple doctorate degrees by the time I die, if it's up to me.

16. empathetic illnesses

-Like, I mentioned, a big YES! I feel very much in tune with others.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

-Yes. I know it sounds cheesy, but I do feel a deep sense of love for all of us. I would really like to hope that this is not all that uncommon though.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

-Yes. To ease the suffering of others.

19. physic abilities

-Psychic? Yes.

20. unexplained scars on body

-Hmm. Not that I can think of.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

-Ha! Yes! I am known for breaking cd players, dish washers, lamps, TV's, computers, etc. It seems like I get on a role with this. I've actually looked this up once a long time ago and couldn't find anything about it. I thought maybe it happened more after I had spent time working in a mental health crisis unit. I thought maybe my personal energy space got whacked out and would cause me to disrupt other energy fields. My boyfriends jokes with me that I am not aloud to touch electronics once one thing I've touched breaks. Sometimes things will even only temporarily break and then work again once I've not touched it for awhile. Lol!

22. alien contacts

- :) None that I know of.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

-Obviously, answered above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

-straight

3)What is your astrological sign?

-rising sag/cap cusp

-sun libra

-moon pisces

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

-Yes. Depression and anxiety.

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

-Not anymore.

6)Are you male or female?

-Female

7)What is your race?

-White

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

-Father

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?

-First

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

-I wish. I would like to know more too.

Do you have...

1. Any autoimmune diseases?Yes. I have severe seasonal, common, food, and drug allergies. RA runs in my family.

2. Any triangle shapes on your body? Well, I have a number of pigmented birth marks. It's hard to discern the shapes.

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? I feel cold a lot. But, I don't know that this is abnormal.

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? Hands are unusually small. I am almost 5'9 and I wear a size six. Jaw is unusually small for teeth. I've had to have some removed to make room. Ears are very small. Frame is small. Figers are thin and tapered. My eyes are actually very large.

5. An above average or high IQ? Yes. I've taken the WAIS.

6. Any physical abnormalities at birth? Yes. I was born with hips that were not placed right or something like that. Also, I was born sunny side up and that caused my head to be shaped kind of weird at first. Haha. It went back to "normal" over time.

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? Yes! My hips. I can still put both fee behind my head. Haha.

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? Yes!!! I can't sleep at night. My dad is AB- too and he stays up all night as well.

9. No moons on your fingernails? Weird. Let me check.I had to take nail polish off for that. I don't have any which is creeping me out. I do on my thumbs though.

10. A sixth sense? Yes.

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? I don't know. Mentally ill people certainly do and that's a fact. That's happened since i was a kid.

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo?combo

13. any unusual diets or cravings? I don't know what unusual is. I have celiac's disease and a lot of food allergies. I prefer easy to digest foods like seafood and greens.

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? Not really in the outer world, but within people, yes.

Edited by jmc79