Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

Raptor

Your blood type determines the antigens of your red blood cells, which trigger an immune system response if recognised as being foreign, and I believe that each Blood Group system it determined by an exclusive gene. I don't see any reason to believe that a persons blood group would have any bearing on any other physical attributes, especially any as vague as the ones presented; which can apply to all different people regardless of almost anything.

Also, USM is a very unreliable source for anything scientific...at all.

Now lets see. I have O negative blood, have those blue-green changing eyes, red hair, an interest in space, low blood pressure, low pulse rate... don't have an extra rib or vertebra but do have a protruding sternum. I very frequently have the feeling that I'm not a part of the human race. And I am definately a truth seeker.... which basically leads me to believe that this is all coincidence and I'm not actually some alien spawn or whatever the other conclusion would be.

• Like 1

I have AB neg

1 yes #1,#5,#9,#10,#11,#15,and#20

2 Straight

3 Leo

4 No

5 No

6 Male

7 Cocasian

8 not sure

9 middle of 3

10 No

You should REALLY read CoEvolution by Alec Newald.

:D You can try reading the samples floating around some sites too.

Please read the following article I found online and then you'll find some questions I have.

Are you rh- negative blood type? Example, I am o- blood type. I researched this after i found that i had a extra vertebrae. Only 7% of the people in the world have the rh- factor. If you are a woman with rh-, you should really read this.

Plus there are some shocking characteristics of the people with this genetic code. Nearly 85% of all human beings have RH positive blood. Their red blood cells contain a substance called the RHesus blood factor. This means the positive blood contains a protein that can be traced to the Rhesus monkey. It is acknowledged that blood factors are transmitted with more exactitude than any other human or animal characteristic. While it is known that RH negative blood - (type 'O'> is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, rh negative factor that makes the blood 'pure'. Pure enough to be the universal blood of the world.

Everyone on the face of the earth can receive rh negative type 'O' blood, but these very same 'O' negative people cannot receive blood from any other type except their own type. An RH negative pregnant mother's body will reject her positive blooded baby in the womb. Her body fights the RHesus factor as a foreign element. A positive mother's body does not fight the negative baby she is carrying however.

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom

16. empathetic illnesses

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts

Science at this very time is attempting to make the recipe for rh negative 'O' blood, but without success. The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood - which is quite interesting. If the rh negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate?

(source: http://www.myusm.com/usm370628.html)

The reading of this particular posting as well as other writings I've found related to this subject via search engines has really got me to thinking since I have AB Neg blood. I'd like to ask some questions here of you that share this blood type. Please feel free to answer only the ones you are comfortable with or send a PM if you don't want to answer here. I'd really appreciate it.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

3)What is your astrological sign?

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

6)Are you male or female?

7)What is your race?

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

Thank you for your time and consideration of this topic and your participation. I really do appreciate it. :)

Hello Anson,

I am an AB- and can say yes to the all but 3 of the posted traits .I might add one...suspicion of those who want know our blood type. ;) Another trait seems to be we find each other .I have or have had at least 4 friends who are AB or AB-.

• Like 2

*Blinks*

What if your blood type is non-human? Because I'm 100% Elf and proud of it thank you. Only Human-ish qualities I have are green eyes with a brown ring around the iris, brown hair, and fondness for blood sports.

I'm sorry but I don't take a site seriously if it has marching kirby's.

post-37925-1153666779.jpg

Hello Anson,

I am an AB- and can say yes to the all but 3 of the posted traits .I might add one...suspicion of those who want know our blood type. ;) Another trait seems to be we find each other .I have or have had at least 4 friends who are AB or AB-.

I suppose I should qualify my response to say that I don't subscribe to the belief that any bloodtype or DNA is superior to others. :no: That theory serves no purpose other than to add to the havoc and chaos that is already destroying humanity.

We are all the chosen people. That's why we are here. IMO

• Like 1

Here's what I came up with yesterday...

The RH NEGATIVE FACTOR KEY is in the HEART of the CELL

Lands connected to the Tribes of Dann can be traced through this blood factor.

.The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin".

http://www.inquiring-mines.com/strange_peo...id_reptoids.htm

Rh-Negatives are not only rare, but the Rh-Negative Factor is considered a mutation of unknown origin which took place in Europe approximately 25,000-35,000 years ago. This unusual group of people then spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

Rh-negative women with a Rh-positive partners are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events.

An Rh-negative woman with an Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive! In animals this is a problem with HYBRIDS!

Rh-negative women and men display Reptilian Traits:

An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone"). Some are born with an actual tail (called a "Cauda"). In Sanskrit, Ketuu = The south Lunar Node, also known as Cauda/Draconis, in latin, "dragon's tail" in English.

Lower than normal Body Temperature

Lower than normal Blood Pressure

Higher mental analytical abilities

Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria) around the body

High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields

Hyper Vision and other senses

Most Alien Abductees are Rh-Negatives. Are the gods/aliens monitoring the growth and activities of their hybrid creations?

Distribution of Blood Types of Blood Donors

O Rh-positive: 37 percent

A Rh-positive: 36 percent

B Rh-positive: 9 percent

AB Rh-positive: 3 percent

O Rh-negative: 7 percent

A Rh-negative: 6 percent

B Rh-negative: 1 percent

AB Rh-negative: 1 percent

Modes of Inheritance

In more than 98% of cases, the red blood cell incompatibility involves the Rhesus or Rh D antigen[Rh-negative Factor] so the disease is known as Rhesus disease or Rh disease. Although the exact percentage varies with race, 15% of the United States population is Rh-negative and 85% is Rh-positive. If a Rh-negative woman conceives a child with a Rh-positive partner, the potential exists for the child to inherit its father's Rh-positive blood type.[ There are two types of Rh-positive men. In 55% of individuals, the man is heterozygous. In this situation, his genetics allow him to produce Rh-negative offspring 50% of the time and Rh-positive offspring the remaining 50% of the time. In the second type of a Rh-positive= individual, homozygous state.]

So... Rh-negative women with a Rh-positive partner are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events. Hmmmm And a Rh-negative woman with a Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive! Hmmmm... In animals this is seen as a problem, in HYBRID Animals.

yes ..it was quite strange...I woke up yesterday morning thinking about the RH Negative Blood groups...and remembered thinking it quite strange that my Father always thought he was A+ until he came down with cancer and they were giving him A-...

Their explanation was that in the 'old' days they couldn't really tell .as things weren't so technical then... but then he had this car accident in the 1980's when he was in a coma... surely they would have realized it then???

Then years later my husband was in hospital with bleeding ulcers...and my mother in-law ( who was a Nurse and a Matron for many years) freaked out saying that he was O+ ..not 0- that they were filling him with...

She would have known..

So did their blood types change???

is it just a co-incidence that both members of my family when suffering life threatening illnesses suddenly displayed a negative blood groups...

It has puzzled me for years....

So i was surprised when this information appeared randomly on a site when I was looking some other info

Synchronicity or what???

Were they obducted..and something didn't take???

I know in my father's last years he suddenly had an interest in UFOs and the supernatural...

and my spouse.. had symptoms of post traumatic stress disorders..

This is all really creepy. I have AB Neg blood, so I'm gonna answer the questions.

Which of the things I have:

1)

1. I have blue eyes that change to silver when I'm angry to the point of looking like ice.

2. My hair also changes color with the seasons, turning red in the summer.

5. I have 20-10 vision, meaning I can see better than humanly possible, and I can see in the dark almost perfectly.

8. Had a strange encounter on Long Island 2 years ago with possible alien/ufos.

9. Definately a huge lover of space and science.

10. I dunno if I can say I don't belong to the human race, but I have a definate urge to go "home" if that makes any sense.

11. Apparently I have piercing eyes.

12. A few paranormal experiences.

13. I've had a few psychic dreams as well as possible "past-life" dreams.

14. Definate desire for higher wisdom

17. I have a compassion for mankind, I tell everyone that my goal in life is to save the world.

18. See above, I honestly feel my mission is to save the world, just don't know how yet.

21. Like I said before, had a few encounters with aliens, as well as family members who had experiences where they felt that the aliens were looking for me.

2) Straight

3) Cancer

6) Female

7) Caucasian (white)

8) I don't know.

9) Oldest of mom's kids, middle of dad's

All I know is that I and my son are O Neg. and the Red Cross and other Blood organizations bug us all the time for more. Darn Vampire's!

Lately they have put me on a machine that separates the cell's and fluids , then returns the fluids back into me. One bag is worth three of Whole blood , and I dont feel dizzy after a donation. This way I only can donate only once in a three mouth period. I can handle that.

And I am NOT A Space Alien! :alien: Just Weird!

• Like 1

Alright time for me, Im AB-, time to answer questions...

1. Yes My Eyes do change color.

2. Nope. Dirtly blonde

3. Funny, i have a fast fast pulse usually at 98-120

4. Normal Blood Pressure

5. Well My hearing is excellent, i used to see really well but now i wear glasses some times my eyes are almost perfect but stuff does get blurry far away. But in the dark i can see clearly.

6. Dunno.

7. Dunno.

8. Couple of freaky dreams dunno if theyre real life or dreams but ya it was weird. I dont tell much ppl about it. But i didnt see aliens. Thank god. They would scare me.

9. Ya, i like space and science.

10. Dunno.

11. Ya,

12. O ya.

13. Dunno. I dream about things that happen in the future. Sorta like a de ja vu, but i dunno for sure.

14. maybe.

15. ya,

16. ?

17. Dunno.

18. Ya.

19. dunnno.

20. sometimes

21. sometimes.

22. i hope not.

next questions.

1) hmm.

2) Straight...

3) I dunno, born june 18th

4) no.

5) no.

6) Male

7) Human, O lol. Caucasian

8) None.

9) 2nd i have 1 sister and thats it.

10) no.

Thought i would add some of my unsaid thoughts.

This is very interresting. my parents say my

most unsual trait is my eyes. My eyes are above 20-20,

they ajust to dark very quikly, and can even spot bugs like flies

flying around in a dark room. I always have the

"some ones wathing me" feeling. I once thought something

that was watching me made a sound when a bird clock in the

kitchen went off. Man you never seen me run so fast. :D My

muscles locked up and almost had a heart attack.

I am very seperated from other people. Don't make friends

easily and can't keep them (example my longest relation ship was

3 months we weren't mad at each other we just stop seeing each other)

At the age of 10 i knew over 1000 little known animal facts and at 12

i moved up to collage biology. I was an great artist when i was younger.

"best of the class" i have been told. I have a close connection with

animals. i have had wild animals walk right up to me. I sleep strangly

also. its 6:00a.m here and im about to go to bed.

I want to publish a book

on AB- people called "The Hidden Race" patent pending

sorry if there are spelling errors i am very sleepy.

Edited by Jack_of_Blades

If you are a woman with rh-, you should really read this.

I am.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - got green eyes

2. true red or reddish hair - no

3. low pulse rate - no

4. low blood pressure - no

5. keen sight or hearing - yes6. ESP - yes

7. extra rib or vertabrae - unknown8. UFO connections - none as yet

9. love of space and science - sort of

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - yes

11. piercing eyes - yes

12. para-normal occurrences - yes

13. physic dreams - yes

14. truth seekers - yes

15. desire for higher wisdom - yes

16. empathetic illnesses - que?

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - nah

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - nah

19. physic abilities - yes

20. unexplained scars on body - no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - nah

22. alien contacts - none as yet

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? bi

3)What is your astrological sign? Aries

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? never

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? yes

6)Are you male or female? f

7)What is your race? Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? dunno

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? 2nd out of 2

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? no

Wow that's interesting.

I am rh negative and so is my mother and my sister is AB negative.

She is definitely into the things you discribe.

I have a lot of the thingsyou describe and I have back problems, I often allow my son to stand on my back to help push in a bone that pops out.

I forgot the questions you asked but I am not gay I don't believe in aliens as a real thing but haven't ruled them out completely. No UFO stories, I do fee watched as as if I don't belong here. I make friends easily but am often unable to maintain the friendship because I think people are very unintelligent. I have the eyes but not the hair.

Born a taurus. Keen eyesite. Low blood pressure etc.

Why don't you do a poll. It would be easier to follow.

Edited by truethat

My husband is O negative while I am O positive, a match made in heaven :wub: Joking :P But, I'll answer your questions on behalf of my husband.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - Yes, he has greenish eyes that sometimes turn blue.

2. true red or reddish hair - No, he has blonde hair.

3. low pulse rate - Unsure.

4. low blood pressure - Yes, he has problems with this. Probably more due to skipping breakfast though.

5. keen sight or hearing - No, he wears contacts and his hearing seems to be normal.

6. ESP - Maybe. We can both be thinking the exact same thing at the same time which seems strange. But, I guess that is why we have been married for so long. Just meant for each other.

7. extra rib or vertabrae - No.

8. UFO connections - We have both had a few experiences. Strangely enough, neither of us had any experience BEFORE we got together. I'm not saying that we saw any aliens or something. But, we have seen exactly what UFO stands for : Unidentified Flying Object.

9. love of space and science - He owns a telescope and a microscope but, has many hobbies so sort of.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - No.

11. piercing eyes - Yes, I like to think so.

12. para-normal occurrences - No.

13. physic dreams - No more than the usual person which could be coincidences.

14. truth seekers - Not really.

15. desire for higher wisdom - He is naturally intelligent :P

16. empathetic illnesses - No.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - No.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - No.

19. physic abilities - See number 13.

20. unexplained scars on body - He only has one. A small hole in his upper ear like he had a piercing there though he has never had one. Doesn't mean much..could be a birth defect.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - Ummm definitely not.

22. alien contacts - No.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. - See above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - He is definitely straight.

3)What is your astrological sign? - He is an Aries.

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - No, he hasn't.

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - No, he is a pretty normal guy.

6)Are you male or female? - He is male.

7)What is your race? - He is Caucasian.

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? - I believe his father was the one who was negative.

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? - He was the firstborn out of 2 children.

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? - No, I don't. Sorry.

One last thing I would like to share about my husband. He does have a special "ability" which I find truly fascinating.

Most normal people only remember so far back into their childhood, say maybe 4 or 5 years old and above. My husband has memories that go as far back as him being a few weeks old. His memories have been acurately verified by multiple family members.

It sort of creeped everyone out to say the least.

He has given very detailed accounts of things that have happened when he was lying in his crib watching for example. And no, he didn't just over-hear another family member telling him about it when he was older. Most people forgot about the incidences until he brought them up!

He passed this "trait" down to one of my daughters who has the exact same kind of memory of things that happened when she was baby. There is no way she could remember these things, but, she does.

And that is about it...

My Father was rh -AB,and my mother Rh -o, but me and my other brother and two sisters all were born with Rh -o blood type, is this because females with that rh - group cannot support a child with other groups of blood types? :blink:

:)

Thank you all for your replies so far. Lorelei, You and hubby might find this link interesting:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...c=21403&hl=

:tu::)

Yes, i have this same memories aswel....i.e..remembering my mother and father teaching me to talk...and many other things, and i can remember them as clear as day. :yes:

I'm AB Neg, an i'm pretty sure i'm no different or have anything up on anyone with a Poss blood group. I've always fitted in an been perfectly happy where ever i have been but i'll answer the questions all the same cos i found the thread really interesting. Erm... neither of my parents are AB neg my dads A Poss An my mums B Neg. i do remember my mum telling me that the doctor had said i was lucky because if my dad had been a Neg grouping then the chances of them having a baby together were slim.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - Nope, Dark Brown

2. true red or reddish hair -Dark Brown again.

3. low pulse rate - Ish but nothing to write home about.

4. low blood pressure - No

5. keen sight or hearing - Normal

6. ESP - No

7. extra rib or vertabrae - No. Well not that i know of.

8. UFO connections - No

9. love of space and science - I like it, wouldn't say love it.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - I feel i belong.

11. piercing eyes - No.

12. para-normal occurrences - No.

13. physic dreams - No.

14. truth seekers - Yeah i'll give you that one.

15. desire for higher wisdom - Who hasn't

16. empathetic illnesses - No.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - I do like people, an hate it when to nations go a blowing the crap out of each other but...... who likes it when that happens?!

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - Served in the infantry, but what counts as a mission in life?

19. physic abilities - Nope.

20. unexplained scars on body - No. i can explain them all. :P

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - No.

22. alien contacts - No.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. - See above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - straight.

3)What is your astrological sign? - Aries.

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - No

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - No

6)Are you male or female? - male.

7)What is your race? - Caucasian.

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? - neither, Mum B neg Dad A Poss

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? - Oldest of 2.

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? - Sorry, No

Hope this helps. :tu:

Actually, the "Rhesus" factor doesn't mean your genes or anything can be traced back to a Rhesus monkey. It's a reference to the lab animals used to discover the factors in question.

Monkey blood....................hehehehe!

Actually, the "Rhesus" factor doesn't mean your genes or anything can be traced back to a Rhesus monkey. It's a reference to the lab animals used to discover the factors in question.

Monkey blood....................hehehehe!

So the Positives are related to the monkeys..and the negatives are alien????

The doctors who decided my spouse was now O neg. when they gave him his blood transfusion....much to the shock and horror of his mum who practiced as a nurse and a matron for 40 years...

I brought it up again with her recently...and she said he could be a weak positive...that takes over 20 minutes to show up....

Any one heard of this???

:w00t::D ...does it mean he is evolving...??

Or has been tampered with by aliens???? :tu:

Interesting well i've also Ab but as i know i dont see myself as anything special too anyone...., thanks alot you got me an interesting thing to go into research for now . :tu:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

Got green eyes but through the years its got some blue in . My eyes change with my moods anger , sorrow , happy and so on..

2. true red or reddish hair

No, i have brown hair

3. low pulse rate

Yes

4. low blood pressure

Yes , and seen the doctor many times for it :hmm:

5. keen sight or hearing

Yes

6. ESP

yes

7. extra rib or vertabrae

Wel lthat i really donna but mabye a visit to the doctor can confirm that.

8. UFO connections

Yea

9. love of space and science

Yes

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

Well most of the time i do but not soo much anymore

11. piercing eyes

Yes , but then again alot of people can be like that ..

12. para-normal occurrences

Yes

13. physic dreams

Yes actually quite alot..

14. truth seekers

Yes

15. desire for higher wisdom

Ofcoarse

16. empathetic illnesses

yes, but dealt with this as i've got older

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

Yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

Yes

19. physic abilities

Yes

20. unexplained scars on body

Yes 1 on my back and one behind my head and a few others..

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

Yea

22. alien contacts

Well , i'm not very sure about that but i have seen my guardian angel and such but aliens might of....

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

Well my dreams have predicted deaths in my family , and also when i'm in danger or a family/friend and it always comes true .

I've seen countless ghosts (which most might think is crazy but owell)

I'm opening a website soon which i'm putting on my psychic abilities and dreams and such soo when that goes up i'll let ya know . Should be up in a month or soo.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Straight

3)What is your astrological sign?

Cancer

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

emotional and a bit of sleeping disorder

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

as for mental i hope not

6)Are you male or female?

male

7)What is your race?

caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

Mother

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?

First born out of two

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

well actually this is the first time i've really thought about this soo nope