Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

Raptor

Ab - negative.  age 26  height 6,2

1. Dark blue eyes.  Can change to grey blue 

2. Brown hair.  Red beard mixed with white or blonder hair. - 

3. low pulse rate - yes

4. low blood pressure - yes

5. keen sight or hearing - average.  But I do see "sparkles"  covering everything"  hard to explain

6.  Esp - no

7. extra rib or vertabrae - no

8. UFO connections - yes. 

9. love of space and science - yes

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race -yes

11. piercing eyes - yes

12. para-normal occurrences - yes

13. physic dreams - yes

14. truth seekers - yes

15. desire for higher wisdom - yes

16. empathetic illnesses - yes 

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - no

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - unknown 

19. physic abilities - hard to say

20. unexplained scars on body - no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - no

22. alien contacts - no

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? Straight 

3)What is your astrological sign? Leo 

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? Yes,  oppositional defience behaviour 

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? yes

6)Are you male or female? M

7)What is your race? Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, - mother is AB positive father unknown 

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? 3 out 4

Edited by Derrick

• 7 months later...

I am AB negative, I feel distinctly separate from people even though People are weirdly attracted to me whereever I go. I move alot. I change jobs alot. I definitely feel that I am being monitored. I know that sounds crazy.. but.. I do not fall for the same things other people fall for.. I question everything..  I am different.. 

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - I have green/blue eyes that change color with my emotions

2. true red or reddish hair - I have blond hair that has strong reddish highlights

3. low pulse rate - my pulse runs high

4. low blood pressure - high blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing - use to have very keen sight, not so much now

6. ESP - yes, I can tell when others are lying.. weird gift. but true

7. extra rib or vertabrae - not that i know of

8. UFO connections - no.. but I use to look for them all the time when i was little

9. love of space and science - obsessed

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - no.. I don't

11. piercing eyes - Yes

12. para-normal occurrences - yes

13. physic dreams - frequently

14. truth seekers - obsessed

15. desire for higher wisdom - obsessed

16. empathetic illnesses - sometimes

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - i really can't hate people.. i love everyone.. but i can be super judgemental at times

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - absolutely

19. physic abilities - yes

20. unexplained scars on body - no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - yes.. all the time

22. alien contacts - No.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. - See above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - straight.

3)What is your astrological sign? - Cancer

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - no..

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - yes.. i have an over developed sense of justice of right or wrong

6)Are you male or female? - female

7)What is your race? - Caucasian.

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? - not sure

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? - 2nd child out of 4

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? - Sorry, No

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

Weird question. In the most extreme case, the parents will be A+ and B+, both happening to have the negative and the positive alleles. There really is no reason to assume one of the parent is AB-.

Edit: I'm O+, by the way.

Edited by Gingitsune
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

My blood type is ab rh negative. 

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

Yes

2. true red or reddish hair

Reddish yes

3. low pulse rate

I don't know 

4. low blood pressure

I don't know 

5. keen sight or hearing

No

6. ESP

yes

7. extra rib or vertabrae

I don't know 

8. UFO connections

A sighting once but it was a mutual, I was with 2 others it wasn't just me.

9. love of space and science

Yes

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

I feel I'm very different and sad sometimes to be human but I don't e er think I'm not human.

11. piercing eyes

I guess so

12. para-normal occurrences

One or two

13. physic dreams

Yes

14. truth seekers

Yes

15. desire for higher wisdom

Yes

16. empathetic illnesses

yes,

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

Yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

Yes

19. physic abilities

I think so

20. unexplained scars on body

Yes 1 

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

No

22. alien contacts,

Don't think so

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Bisexual 

3)What is your astrological sign?

Gemini

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

Yea

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

They say so

6)Are you male or female?

Female

7)What is your race?

caucasian

No idea

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?

First born out of two

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

Nope

• 2 months later...

I have AB negative blood and following are my answers to your questions:

1.  Blue eyes. They change from dark blue, grey, light blue, turqoise. Usually depending on color I am wearing. Most people like turqoise or the ice blue.

2. Dark blonde but with reddish tint in summer.

3. High or low. Have had both.

4. low blood pressure/high blood pressure. Again have had both.

5. I was always above 20/20 until the last few years. Now I wear glasses to drive and sometimes to read. Depends on how dry. Always had great night vision until the past two years also. Hearing not so great.

6. ESP. I have always been able to read people and can sometimes predict outcomes.  

7. Have extra rib and a whole outside of ear.

8. UFO connections? None.

9. love of space and science? Science yes. Space somewhat.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race? No I believe I am human but have been told that I am different. Hard to figure out. Strange humour.

11. Never told piercing eyes but am complemented on my eyes alot. People tell me your eyes match your shirt. They are pretty. Your eyelashes are so long.  

12. para-normal occurrences. Yes. More than once.

13. physic dreams? Yes. Lots of de ja vu and stuff like that.

14. truth seekers. Yes. Very curious and super analytical. 

15. desire for higher wisdom. Yes. Like to read history and self help books. 

16. empathetic illnesses. I guess. I have IBS. Have always had rare illnesses too.  Salivary gland cancer, multiple  types of ovarian cyst growing on same ovary,   infection in the bone.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind. Yes. Worry constantly with Trump in office.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life. Yes but not sure what?

19. physic abilities. Yes. Sometimes I know when someone is going to be sick, won alot of stuff growing up, know how stuff will turnout, and sometimes get bad feelings about people or places. Always listen to my inner voice.

20. unexplained scars onbody. No.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances.  Not that I know of but seem to have appliances break easy.

22. alien contacts. Not that I know of.

1.) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. (See above)

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? Straight.

3)What is your astrological sign? Cancer

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? Depression and Anxiety with PTSD.

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? No. 

6)Are you male or female? Female.

7)What is your race? Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? Neither. 

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? I am the youngest of two.

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?  No.

I also will add that I apparently am missing something that most of the population carries in their blood. It was a virus or something like that. The red cross sent me a letter years ago regarding this and that they really like to get my blood for that reason. They will drive me insane calling and writing me so I quit donating becauae of it.  They have taken my blood before when I had a low fever. They had me sit under the A/C until it didn't register but then it made me feel so sick afterwards that the rest of the day I could barely walk. Couldnt even drive home. That is how weird they get about my blood. That time they told me they use mine on babies in the neonatal ward most of the time.  I was stuck in the bus for 2 hours that day before they would let me leave because I was so sick.  This was at work in the parking lot.  Lots of teasing at work about it.  Other blood drives with local companies don't really seem to care about getting my blood.  Only the red cross.

• 2 years later...

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

Blue green hazel they reflect my environment changes accordingly

2. true red or reddish hair

Part Irish my hair is dirty blonde brownish.

In light has somewhat prism effect if you look closely young age hair turned greyish without water strangely.

3. low pulse rate. Pulse rates can be controlled with training.

4. low blood pressure again can be controlled with training.

5. keen sight or hearing.  100% excellent vision & hearing. Hand eye coordinating superb.

6. ESP   refused to answer. Interference or a suggestion can alter anyone's future. You can easily predict anything or cause it.

7. extra rib or vertibrea refuse to answer.

8. UFO connections.  Pointless meaning.

9. love of space and science. Who don't.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

As dumb as the public I see around me obviously not. You really lack honest and symbiotic relationship with everything around you.

11. piercing eyes.  Been told numerous times in my life. I look past your body beyond you. Strong sense of fear or anxiety when I stare obviously human reaction.

12. para-normal occurrences

Still to today... Since 4-5 years old... Highly detailed shadow. Constantly around messing with others. Telephone pole caught on fire last time I remember after seeing it mess with 3 kids in a home as I walked by they all ran out shouting someone was in the closet.they ran to neighbors for help. He cleared the home nothing inside.

13. physic dreams. Plenty of them. 9/11 in particular. Sitting on a grassy field across the water from the towers watched the sky open up gods left hand came down and destroyed the buildings. Woke up. Happened few days later. Personal connection to it

Private reason.

14. truth seekers. Why live a lie. You'll begin to believe them. You can't lie to me.

15. desire for higher wisdom who stops?

16. empathetic illnesses. Not clarified enough vague question. Sorrow

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

Nope just watching occasionally interfere here and there. Fights happen. I do enjoy a good Virtual battle

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life.

Vague question. Society to inconsiderate to acknowledge anything other then themselves and power.

I'm out to prove everyone wrong stop rushing for self interest.

Halo 2 proved developers wrong. Completed their impossible achievement unknowingly. Label unfuc*ing believable. Immediately removed and changed afterwards to unfricking believable. Dumbed down of course.

19. physic abilities 

Would you answer that knowing the complications

Watch long enough the pieces fall into place themselves.

20. unexplained scars on body

Vague question. I get symmetrical wounds sometimes. As of now a physical wound on left hand scar also symmetrical appears on my right hand. Inner palm.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

Vague question. Everyone implicates electrical fields like asking if you stand in wind do you alter it's path.

22. alien contacts 

Seriously... Contacts.... Really think you'd get an honest answer or believe it.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Straight  love all women each individual has something special about them. Loss the drama. 

3)What is your astrological sign? Pieces

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?  That's a difference of opinion. Not a diagnosis.

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?  I can't be around emotional people at all

i don't like feeling your feelings. I especially hate fakers.

6)Are you male or female? Male

7)What is your race? Human :) dumb question you mean your ethnic background / skin color basically

Caucasian Irish Lithuania American

Private information btw

neither

A positive mother father B negative

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? bother was ab + I'm 2nd born ab-

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? 

It will always be a theory common sense will tell you by rarity ab- and ab+ is by trait old itself through being reclusive and popping up now and then. Explain my parents then. Neither ab anything yet 2 kids ab + & -  

Stop relying on outside sources it's foolish learn on your own.! Science is bogus ask them if they can create a synthetic seed. They are infact constantly destroying numerous things around them calling it progress. So they can falsely claim fame.

Who bioengineers venomous fungus seriously....

Honestly I despise brown eye colors.

Evolution must of stopped.. regression. 

4e2db915025c56ab89b4625431c8de7c.jpg

I'm AB neg and so is my nephew.  I didn't realize we were mutants :o

• Haha 1

- I have an unknown blood type (to me).

- I repeated the dna test 4 times, still inconclusive. (Bloody stupid Irish scam)

- I am 6.5 tall giant. I can break a stone in half. (Fathers fault)

- I dream out of this world. 

- I am immortal when I drink.

- I am serious ....

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Haha 1