Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My UFO Theory 1

Ok here goes this is one of my many UFO Theory's

Ok

Now,The government has been testing new craft since the 60's Yes??,SO when people thought what they saw were ufos the Government got excited think about this: People see new government/military Craft and think its UFO's, Then what??? Roswell,The Alien Autopsy, and just to keep the flame alight in 2004 "The Alien Interview(But that could've been done by some high school kids so....)

Heres A quick one: DID aliens mate with the apes to create US??? think about that and also how they hell the egyptians managed to move those really heavy blocks if We cant do it TODAY!!(without cutting it up i mean)

Ok there's my theory now time for your say on it! :yes::tu:

Chris i reckon ur right about that one. How is it possible to move the rocks using people, its just weird. So this time im on ur side.

Yer i mean unless they had "magic" ohohohohohohohoo then maybe but i dont think so

SO ya ya ya P.S I AM A BELIVER,I BELVE THIS IS ONE ONE OF MY THEORIES

Ok

Now,The government has been testing new craft since the 60's Yes??,SO when people thought what they saw were ufos the Government got excited think about this: People see new government/military Craft and think its UFO's, Then what??? Roswell,The Alien Autopsy, and just to keep the flame alight in 2004 "The Alien Interview(But that could've been done by some high school kids so....)

For years, the military flew the F-117 only at night just so the pubic wouldn't see it. But we have to also remember that the F-117 cannot maneuver at right-angled turns at 40+ Gs nor can it fly at mach 6+ nor is it saucer-shaped nor can it hover silently but UFOs can.

To further add, secret aircraft cannot account for the massive UFO flaps around the world during the 1940's and 1950's.

Heres A quick one: DID aliens mate with the apes to create US???

Joke?

You know, starting from the first autralopithecus, it tooked nature 8 millions years to make Sapien.

Your little EBEs mustve been nympho.

Have to knock you down a few notches there, jdog. These theories, along with probably any others that you have 'come up with', have been around for a very long time.

name='jdog' date='Jul 14 2006, 02:40 AM' post='1269491']

there's my theory now time for your say on it! :yes::tu:

UFO News From the Website of the CIA

What The Public Is Not Aware Of.

USSR: MEDIA REPORT MULTITUDE OF UFO SIGHTINGS

"Some of the scientist have concluded that the object that crashed into Hill 611 was an 'extraterrestrial' space vehicle constructed by highly intelligent beings."

http://www.foia.cia.gov/ufo.asp

Edited by skyeagle409

UFO News From the Website of the CIA

What The Public Is Not Aware Of.

USSR: MEDIA REPORT MULTITUDE OF UFO SIGHTINGS

"Some of the scientist have concluded that the object that crashed into Hill 611 was an 'extraterrestrial' space vehicle constructed by highly intelligent beings."

http://www.foia.cia.gov/ufo.asp

Cool Link! :tu::yes:

Cool Link! :tu::yes:

Check this out! What the pulblic never knew about the U.S. Army's "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit"

U.S. ARMY INSCOM STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR FOIA REQUESTS REGARDING THE INTERPLANETARY PHENOMENON UNIT

First request to the U.S. Army in regards to the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit (IPU):

"...copies of all records pertaining to the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit (IPU) of the Scientific and Technical Branch, Counter Intelligence Directorate, Department of the Army..."

Produced a response letter dated March 6, 1992 from the U.S. Army, which stated:

“Please be advised that the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit (IPU) of the Scientific and Technical Branch, Counter Intelligence Directorate, Department of the Army, was disestablished during the late 1950’s and never reactivated. All records pertaining to this unit were surrendered to the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations in conjunction with operation "Bluebook.”

“We regret that we are unable to be of more assistance concerning this matter."

Eventually, the files of the IPU were turned over to the U.S. Air Force. Project Moon Dust and Operation Blue Fly was used to faciliate the mission of the U.S. Army's Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit. The Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit's Mission was for the recovery of downed UFOs from space.

The following is what the public never knew about Project Moon Dust and Operation Blue Fly.

Project Moon Dust and Operation Blue Fly

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (UFO) - A program for investigation of reliably reported unidentified flying objects within the United States.

PROJECT MOONDUST - A specialized aspect of the U.S. Air Force’s over-all material of the exploitation program to locate, recover, and deliver descended foreign space vehicles.

OPERATION BLUE FLY – [A unit] to facilitate expeditious delivery to the Foreign Technological Division (FTD) of Moon Dust and other items of great technical intelligenceinterest

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...pol_mj12_3k.htm

Sooner or later, alien reality will be revealed to the public. Each year, more and more government and military officials worldwide are coming foward and confirming ET reality.

I did make them all up why would i copy off someone else and make my own post

Dude....Seriusly!

Joke?

You know, starting from the first autralopithecus, it tooked nature 8 millions years to make Sapien.

Your little EBEs mustve been nympho.

Maybe so...But still

OK SUBJECT CHANGE!

Instead of just crititising me why dont we talk about my theory and how the egyptians moved those rocks??? :sleepy:

Heres my second Theory, EVERYTHING ABOUT ALIENS AND UFO'S ARE TOTALLY REAL!

Thousands of people, for many generations, working themselves to death under slavery? It is possible for groups of humans to move heavy object, its not as if one person was carrying one block a peice. People dont give humans enough credit.

Thousands of people, for many generations, working themselves to death under slavery? It is possible for groups of humans to move heavy object, its not as if one person was carrying one block a peice. People dont give humans enough credit.

Yer i guess

Heres A quick one: DID aliens mate with the apes to create US??? think about that and also how they hell the egyptians managed to move those really heavy blocks if We cant do it TODAY!!(without cutting it up i mean)

I'm glad you admit this is a theory, and it's been thrown out here before. Sorry, but it is possible for man, present and future, to build the pyramids. Aliens did not assist us in this. Give mankind some credit.Pyramid Construction

Ok there's my theory now time for your say on it! :yes::tu:

Reminds me of an old Rodney Rude joke.

Rodney's Grandfather tells him he hasn't enjoyed life unless he has enjoyed a pig.

Rodney goes. Grandfather, you are sick!!! What could be good about loving a pig??

Grandfather goes, lets duck down the piggery grandson. I'll let you find out yourself. So they head to the piggery, go inside, Grandfather selects a pig and gets busy. Rodney looks quite puzzled, and figures, he looks like he's having a good time, grabs the closest pig and

joins in.

Ten minutes later he yells over to Grandfater

Grandfather!! This is not doing a thing for me - what's the go!!!

Grandfather look over feverishly and goes. OF COURSE IT'S NOT!!! Look how ugly your one is!!!!

LOL.

And many poloticians came out of that litter LOL, my ending.

Seriously, Aliens and Apes?? Not only is that seriously twisted (Man, I thought everything in the room that moves was full on but everything in the Universe !!!) but ambitious to say the least. Ahh well good luck to them. Party aliens. :alien: Peace man

Mating with other species is not only a twisted pastime, but would be absolutlely loaded with Biological dangers. Depending on the makeup of the species involved, it is possible death might occur before the party gets started!! We have no idea what each other's biological make up is comprised of. Sex without a full medical first would be taking your life into your hands. And we thought STD's were scary!! One thrust and your dust!! Another Rodney Rude anecdote comes to mind, although, I would be banned for typing that one up for sure :P

Between your Aliens and McKenna's goblins, my chances of getting lucky are improving daily.

As for the Aliens building the pyramids. Geez, we are always ready to discount oursleves and pass the glory on concerning this issue aren't we. Bit disrespectful to those incredibly astute architects from all that time ago. Many today do not posses such insightful skills. Really, we should be respecting them for being so darn smart with so little resources.

Coral castle is an excellent example of modern engineering feats that parallell the amazing brilliance of these early architects. Man is far more intelligent than Man would allow one to assume. Mankind, humble in the shadows of feats of greatness, yet we are our own biggest critics. Check out the 9 ton gate!!

• Like 1