Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis

Thunderbolt

Atlantis real or not does any body beleave?

i do

i saw a 2 hour special on Atlantis on the Sci Fi channal and i learned some new things that i didn't know before

so does any body here beleave in Atlantis

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

• Pax Unum

• Bosanchero

• AtlantisRises

i do

i saw a 2 hour special on Atlantis on the Sci Fi channal and i learned some new things that i didn't know before

i will quote Ac on this one

user posted image

there are 6 billion threads on the ATLANTIS in these forums next time just use the search button please ;)

i will quote Ac on this one

user posted image

there are 6 billion threads on the ATLANTIS in these forums next time just use the search button please ;)

good call :tu:

not real. stop dreaming.

What's a Atlantis? :P

What's a Atlantis? :P

It's a mispelling.

It should be: "a tantalus" - which is a wooden container used to secure drinks decanters :yes:

Apparently Plato dropped one over the side of a boat whilst he was cruising on holiday off Gibraltar - and that'smhow the legend started! :P

According to Jim Allen, it's in Bolivia. Sounds pretty convincing too, if you've read his theories!

i do

I believe that there were advanced civilisations in the the 100'000 years before the Christian Era. You should read "Timeless Earth" by Peter Kolosimo and for a really interesting hypothesis read "THe Atlantis Enigma" by Herbie Brennan. Both great reads, the latter giving me an unhealthy interest in Atlantis and all things Pleistocene era. :tu:

i do

There are so many underwater locations that could possibly fit that we will never know for certain.

I found out that Edgar Cayce had a vision of where atlantis was and how it was destroyed apparently there was an advanced civilisation somewhere between Gibralta and the Mexican Gulf a whole continent which was wiped out between 10000bc -12000bc

Follow this link to Edgar Cayce

I found out that Edgar Cayce had a vision of where atlantis was and how it was destroyed apparently there was an advanced civilisation somewhere between Gibralta and the Mexican Gulf a whole continent which was wiped out between 10000bc -12000bc

He stated it would be off the coast of the

Bahamas. They found what looked like a possible road, but nothing more.

Cayce said that there were 2 clues to where Atlantis could be one in Egypt and the other was part or a pieceof Atlantis that they found in the Atlantic ocean

good call :tu:

haha i just took my advice went to search, typed in ATLANTIS and clicked FIND(Search)

this is what i came up with

(Search results limited to first 1000)

MEANING that there are OVER 1000 threads involving ATLANTIS on this forum :ph34r:

There are so many underwater locations that could possibly fit that we will never know for certain.

My thoughts exactly. However, I believe we will find a lot more ancient ruins in times to come. Whether or not there are those of Atlantean (or a culture on which the legends are based) origin to be found, remains a mystery. I thought there was a rather convincing discovery about the "Bimini road" some time ago, that provided rather strong evidence that it is indeed man-made. There was something about layers of stone on that same road-like formation that could not have been natural. This was, by the way, from a "mainstream" source, just can't remember where I saw it. Anyhow, there was some speculation that it could have been the work of the Chinese, built in the 15th century, but the evidence for that was not convincing at all. Ah well, it's always nice to speculate.

Well, with underwater cities like this off Japan's waters, there is no wonder whether or not many other under water cities might exsist. :P

[attachmentid=26912]

post-28096-1153294890.jpg

Edited by Harks

Well, with underwater cities like this off Japan's waters, there is no wounder whether or not many other under water cities might exsist. :P

[attachmentid=26912]

:ph34r: aturally occurring rock formations :yes: :yes:

:ph34r: aturally occurring rock formations :yes: :yes:

Although it may have been altered in some part by neolithic man ;)

if we're going to look for ancient civilisations and societies i believe it's going to be under water as people often settled by the coast as a lot of their food came from the sea and as the oceans have risen people have moved inland thats what i think anyway

• 2 weeks later...

As we all known that Atlantis been predicted long existed about 13,000 yrs ago or maybe

long long before, plato stated Atlantis had been destroy by a huge storms and earthquake

overnite.

Atlantis technology is far far greater than us and they "Atlantis" already have

"Wheather control" system that can generate huge thunderstorm and controlling the

wheather. According to the facts that we can obtain by many Atlantis researcher, they

are using crystal to generate energy and their atmosphere during the ancient times is

different from us.

Perhaps due to advance technology, they the "Atlantis" doesn't need roads, their travelling

mobiles go thru the air something like speeders, or some repulsor lift technology that kind

of thing.

u can say that, it is just our illusion or creative imagination, but as our general sense, the pyramid is build just using basic structure and is all natural resources and coordinated geometric structure which can be link to the universe. Imagine if oneday the pyramid of "Giza" been destroy, what will happen to our earth! Is the pyramid of Giza being build at the central of the earth is a root structure of us to maintain the gravity force and atmosphere of the earth? Perhaps im sound silly?

The last place researcher had in mind of Atlantis, perhaps Atlantis is buried deep down

below the ice of Antarctica.Antarctica lastime was a piece of land joint together with Australia and a few more countries. Later the land got separated and Antarctica is in south pole now.

Perhaps Atlantis will arise oneday in Antarctica when all the land on earth experiencing

global warming and the only place which can survive in future is on Antarctica! "The Rising

of Atlantis"! This is all had already been predicted by the ancient civilisation before they had left on this planet.

Although it may have been altered in some part by neolithic man ;)

reason beeing, that they had no other rocks around and this one was so special they had to waste their lifes "altering" it yeeepppp

you sure are right on that one :tu:

Wasnt Atlantis the supposedly the Nexus of learning for all Ancient Civilizations? So how did Egyptian Pyramids start off with step pyramids and evolve into smooth pyramids... and then the Mayans built these massive step pyramids in their cities. There would have had to have been some knowledge exchange. But, I do agree about the Bimini road.... it just doesnt seem natural, especially its shape and not to mention on a site in the Carribean on the Sci fi special they found a very old mediteranean style ancor. So that possibly explains the knowledge exchange... Maybe the city was destroyed in a civil war? Then lost and flooded over hundreds of years. WE never will really know, we just sort of have to acknowledge that the Carribean and North American continent did have some contact with Mediteranean civilizations.

I have to say that i don't think the mumblings of a sleeping man is enough call proof of atlantis. Besides i dare say that if they had looked closely people would have discovered that Cayce wasn't really asleep.

Just another con-artist. just like Alison Du-Bois or the many other people who refuse to that James Randis challenge for fear that people would discover what pathetic liars the are.