Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis

Thunderbolt

point out the carvings they are right there in front of you, the whole island is carved this is just one mt cape breton is over 3000 sq miles,theres over a 1000 miles of fire roads on the highlands alone.are you blind the island itself is the prof.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

• Pax Unum

• Bosanchero

• AtlantisRises

pax unum take this pic there is no natrul way that granoid rock can form like this and the glaciers well they can't carve it ether, so to shine on what i said in the first place the secret to atlantis is writen in stone that of the cape breton highlands.

what does 'granoid' mean? I can't find the word... I still don't see anything artificial, glaciers are very powerful earth movers and shapers.

yes, crystal sage, thanks for the interesting links... I don't see what they have to do with Atlantis being a real place or not though...

it seems pretty clear, the destruction of the advanced Thera/Minoan culture was the inspiration for Plato's Atlantis story... IMO

i was talking about the satilite pics,thera/minoan culture they were inside the pillars.

point out the carvings they are right there in front of you, the whole island is carved this is just one mt cape breton is over 3000 sq miles,theres over a 1000 miles of fire roads on the highlands alone.are you blind the island itself is the prof.

it's only obvious to you... IMO

what does 'granoid' mean? I can't find the word... I still don't see anything artificial, glaciers are very powerful earth movers and shapers.

granit rock sorry for the spelling,as for glaciers yes they are very powerful earth movers

but usally they go in a straight line with gravity pulling them along ,like in n.y state were you can see were the glaciers scraped the bedrock in a striaght flow.

in the pics i showed you the bedrock doesn't show these signs.

it's only obvious to you... IMO

what you can't see you can't see not evey body can see thats why i shaded the shadows with the colores of the rainbow,

but blindness is abound can you hear what i'm saying atleast.

i was talking about the satilite pics,thera/minoan culture they were inside the pillars.

you just don't get it... it was a story, there is no real place called Atlantis, there never was... except for Plato's account in a STORY, a island named Atlantis was unknown to the ancients...

Was Atlantis..an Island?...a country?...a nation???..

Could it have been an empire like the British Empire of the Old??.( Danaans? http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/lfic/lfic085.htm ).. or a Europe??.( Thracians? http://www.osterholm.info/thracian.html ). an Eastern, Nation.. ( probably Mu? http://www.burlingtonnews.net/leumurian1.html ) or Asian (Sumerian) or an American???( Lemurians http://www.villagebooks-mtshasta.com/mounshashomo.html )..... African...???there are legend of various great nations...civilizations... and much evidence of ancient..ruins of past..prehistoric great civilizations... http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue1/ar1topten.html

...there are legends of mythical civilizations everywhere... and we are finding evidence or more and more prehistoric... civilizations..

with Satellite Archeology... sonic...and other technology...we'd soon be able to find much more...

It may only be a matter of matching up clues from various legends..with the archeological finds and re-writing...or updating history... It's a shame how with modern technology and knowhow of modern times... and the freedom of old constraints in belief systems from cultural and religious influences... (and the bravery of some modern scholars...scientists etc...to realize that they may have been mistaken in previous held beliefs...) not to put more energy into it...

Can you imagine how many schoolbooks may have to be updated???

Great for the publishing industry....

Edited by crystal sage

It made the news in Australia......and a show or two on the discovery channel.

They are even offering package tours to see them!!!

http://www.divejapan.com/yonaguni_monument.htm

"Air on Saturday, July 8 at 2 PM ET

On the History Channel

"Japan's Mysterious Pyramids" - Ancient Marvels

If you missed it,

DVD

is available for $24.95 as well. "

http://www.robertschoch.net/Enigmatic#####...RMS######CT.htm

http://www.abc.se/~pa/uwa/submerge.htm

http://www.divejapan.com/

Nagoya University surveyed a piece of fossil found from the site and estimated it to be about 6000 years old. That means the site was already sunken 6000 years ago.

http://www.pref.okinawa.jp/summit/tokusyu/ruins1.htm

Looks like natural rock formations to me.

you just don't get it... it was a story, there is no real place called Atlantis, there never was... except for Plato's account in a STORY, a island named Atlantis was unknown to the ancients...

this is what i do get blind one the island that i talk about it's name back then was poseidonis,that was known to the ancients

i call it the capital island of atlantis because that is were the kings of the world at that time would come evey 5-6 years to dictate law and past judgement so the story goes.

pax unum just because you don't see do's not mean that it is not there ,

the time when the atlatean people walked the earth they were living in the bedrock ,carveing it as they went on generation apone generation.

the name of the place is of no matter , but that island that i'm talking about is poseidonis

if you want a name.

Could it have been an empire like the British Empire of the Old??.( Danaans? http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/lfic/lfic085.htm ).. or a Europe??.( Thracians? http://www.osterholm.info/thracian.html ). an Eastern, Nation.. ( probably Mu? http://www.burlingtonnews.net/leumurian1.html ) or Asian (Sumerian) or an American???( Lemurians http://www.villagebooks-mtshasta.com/mounshashomo.html )..... African...???there are legend of various great nations...civilizations... and much evidence of ancient..ruins of past..prehistoric great civilizations... http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue1/ar1topten.html

...there are legends of mythical civilizations everywhere... and we are finding evidence or more and more prehistoric... civilizations..

with Satellite Archeology... sonic...and other technology...we'd soon be able to find much more...

It may only be a matter of matching up clues from various legends..with the archeological finds and re-writing...or updating history... It's a shame how with modern technology and knowhow of modern times... and the freedom of old constraints in belief systems from cultural and religious influences... (and the bravery of some modern scholars...scientists etc...to realize that they may have been mistaken in previous held beliefs...) not to put more energy into it...

it was a contanit that was made up of islands the ones to the south can be seen (carabean)and in the north well there are hundreds of island in northern can,

the larger ones were squished together,you can see this by the fault lines that run north and south and east and west through north america i would have consiter it a nation,the first civilization that was.

what i would like is for you to explaine the shadows that lie beneth the earth in those pics,

which can clearly be seen.

You are insane. You're finding something because you're looking for it.

pax unum just because you don't see do's not mean that it is not there ,

the time when the atlatean people walked the earth they were living in the bedrock ,carveing it as they went on generation apone generation.

the name of the place is of no matter , but that island that i'm talking about is poseidonis

if you want a name.

no one but you see anything (because there is nothing to see)... enjoy your fantasies... :D

You are insane. You're finding something because you're looking for it.

you say i'm insane because i found what i'm looking for?

all that you say can't stop what has been started.

if you can't see what i see,well its like waiting in line for a ride but only finding out that your not tall enuff to get on.

I hope you don't believe all the BS these sites are dumping...

I hope you don't believe all the BS these sites are dumping...

pax if i can call you by your first name i think i told you before or was it someone else,

i believe in the father,mother,son,and the holy ghost holds me together in form.

i was intrested in the satilite pics in those links as for my beliefs that is in the father our god.

pax in life ones junk is anothers tresure.but there is only one truth and i believe that what i showed is a big part of that ,soon that spark will be a roaring blaise and when you see that torch come out of ulsa miner i think thats how it's spelt, you will know that that door in heaven will be open and the truth will be know'n but first a special key must open that door that john saw this is the generation for things come.

In my opinion Atlantis is a contrivance similar to Heaven as a pyschological crutch against pondering the unknowable. It may have started out in a story by Plato but has now become a symbol for 'where have we come from?'

To consider the myth of Atlantis as a truth you must also consider why this should be the 'progenitor society'? I do agree that civilisation started somewhere but we only have to look at the Tigris-Euphrates, Haung He, Indus and Nile valleys for these answers. Crete and Central America may also be included.

If you start saying 'Well they had to get their knowledge of civilisation from somewhere' then you get into a circular argument as any preceding civilisation would also have had to 'get their knowledge from somewhere'. To state there was a radial dissemination of civilisation from a central point of origin you have to overlook the several centuries there are between some of these cultures emerging.

Currently the Mesopotamian culture is generally accepted as having chronological priority with cities and writing developed by about 3500BC. This did not occur in any of the other cultures for several centuries after (around 3000 - 2700BC for the Huang He, Indus, and Nile civilisations). This seems to indicate that Mesopotamia WAS the precursor civilisation - not to say they migrated out to the other areas, but they developed first and then shared their knowledge with other civilisations they met and traded with.

All just my opinion of course...

In my opinion Atlantis is a contrivance similar to Heaven as a pyschological crutch against pondering the unknowable. It may have started out in a story by Plato but has now become a symbol for 'where have we come from?'

To consider the myth of Atlantis as a truth you must also consider why this should be the 'progenitor society'? I do agree that civilisation started somewhere but we only have to look at the Tigris-Euphrates, Haung He, Indus and Nile valleys for these answers. Crete and Central America may also be included.

If you start saying 'Well they had to get their knowledge of civilisation from somewhere' then you get into a circular argument as any preceding civilisation would also have had to 'get their knowledge from somewhere'. To state there was a radial dissemination of civilisation from a central point of origin you have to overlook the several centuries there are between some of these cultures emerging.

Currently the Mesopotamian culture is generally accepted as having chronological priority with cities and writing developed by about 3500BC. This did not occur in any of the other cultures for several centuries after (around 3000 - 2700BC for the Huang He, Indus, and Nile civilisations). This seems to indicate that Mesopotamia WAS the precursor civilisation - not to say they migrated out to the other areas, but they developed first and then shared their knowledge with other civilisations they met and traded with.

All just my opinion of course...

and to say what i'm saying those that started there were you have said are the ones that stole the light and called it for there own,thats all

pax if i can call you by your first name i think i told you before or was it someone else,

i believe in the father,mother,son,and the holy ghost holds me together in form.

i was intrested in the satilite pics in those links as for my beliefs that is in the father our god.

pax in life ones junk is anothers tresure.but there is only one truth and i believe that what i showed is a big part of that ,soon that spark will be a roaring blaise and when you see that torch come out of ulsa miner i think thats how it's spelt, you will know that that door in heaven will be open and the truth will be know'n but first a special key must open that door that john saw this is the generation for things come.

feel free to call me Pax... your religious beliefs are up to you... but, applying a religion that didn't exist yet, to a place that never existed is ludicrous... seeing 'shapes' in land masses is also absurd, Italy looks like a boot, was it also artificially shaped in prehistoric times, as a sign of ancient shoe making gods?

and sometimes junk is junk...

are you referring to the constellation of Ursa Minor?

I don't keep up with the various religious dogma, so I'm not sure what the reference to the 'spark/roaring blaze/torch' coming from (Ursa Minor?) connects with anything Atlantean, or the door and key for that matter...

to me you sound confused, with a myth of your own design... I don't mean to offend

Is your first language English, I can't tell. You mis-spell a ton of things and come up with no relevant argument.

- Bokonon

feel free to call me Pax... your religious beliefs are up to you... but, applying a religion that didn't exist yet, to a place that never existed is ludicrous... seeing 'shapes' in land masses is also absurd, Italy looks like a boot, was it also artificially shaped in prehistoric times, as a sign of ancient shoe making gods?

and sometimes junk is junk...

are you referring to the constellation of Ursa Minor?

I don't keep up with the various religious dogma, so I'm not sure what the reference to the 'spark/roaring blaze/torch' coming from (Ursa Minor?) connects with anything Atlantean, or the door and key for that matter...

to me you sound confused, with a myth of your own design... I don't mean to offend

who said anything about religious i'm the ferthest from the church and as for the bible i read the mystery of it,as i do other books of intrest,the consept of christ and the father

has been around for a long long time and i'm not talking about jesus the man of flesh and bone for he walked 2000 + years ago no the one cosmic christ that wore jesus as a coat of flesh.

as for the father well in life as we live you need the father and mother to make you in flesh and bone here today.

and i would look at you and see your mother in flesh and father in spirit.

because you can't have one without the other,your living proof.

Is your first language English, I can't tell. You mis-spell a ton of things and come up with no relevant argument.

- Bokonon

by what you say i see your new to me this is proabley two or three threads on atlantis please exuse my grammer i am who i am this is me

but i try to speak the truth as i know it.

back to atlantis and the truth as i see for i'am here for i have showen.

why the father and mother are so important in atlantis or that island called poseidonis or

the capital island as i would say because of its uniqu geological make up that is simalar to cape breton,

the atlanteans were big on commers with there golden gate city which plato brought us.

this motherly city in the east which there temple sat apon a small hill in the middel of a small plain.

fit to be queen it was, that is were they drank the blood of bulls and were inspired by mother earth and all that she brought forth to dicktate law of the land.

and i can take you there for its a deep dark hole at the bottom and sometimes stinky if the wind is blowing right, cut off from the father it would be hell.

but at the top you got that tempal for which they drank.

and funny today theres a radar for wether apone it now.

this is in the east of the island then and now visit sydney n. s i should take pics awee if i only had a digatal camera from the top it is a beautuful site with the mt that seem like they surrand you with a awe of beauty .

awee is the only way that i can desribe the harmonie of land sea and sky and at night its bliss.its 20 after 3 my time, i need sleep talk father tommorwo

who said anything about religious i'm the ferthest from the church and as for the bible i read the mystery of it,as i do other books of intrest,the consept of christ and the father

has been around for a long long time and i'm not talking about jesus the man of flesh and bone for he walked 2000 + years ago no the one cosmic christ that wore jesus as a coat of flesh.

as for the father well in life as we live you need the father and mother to make you in flesh and bone here today.

and i would look at you and see your mother in flesh and father in spirit.

because you can't have one without the other,your living proof.

what?... who's the father and mother? what do they have to do with Atlantis?

what?... who's the father and mother? what do they have to do with Atlantis?

the mother is the golden gate city in the east and the father is throne apon high in the west

on the capital island that is.