Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis

Thunderbolt

Aquatus I think the Ancient Mysteries is the more correct forum

While MAD has introduced quite a bit of religion to the topic, it is at heart a discussion of an early society.

I mean no offence and in truth don't particularly care where it is... Indeed changing the board might bring new users opinions, But I think that Ancient Mysteries is the most appropriate forum...

Regards

AtlantisRises

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

• Pax Unum

• Bosanchero

• AtlantisRises

I believe that there were advanced civilisations in the the 100'000 years before the Christian Era. You should read "Timeless Earth" by Peter Kolosimo and for a really interesting hypothesis read "THe Atlantis Enigma" by Herbie Brennan. Both great reads, the latter giving me an unhealthy interest in Atlantis and all things Pleistocene era. :tu:

I Agree with you....

I believe Mankind .. lol in some form has been around for millions of years... numerous civilizations have come and gone...

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/ancientanomalies/index.htm

http://paleo.cc/paluxy/paluxy.htm

http://byerly.org/whatifo.htm

http://www.skybooksusa.com/time-travel/experime/paleozoi.htm

Couldn't argue at all because on a recent trip to India, I happened to come across an excavation in progress near Mahabalipuram, Chennai. Apparently this temple was buried deep under the sands on the beach during a tsunami in 1300's.

So the possibilities are endless. :unsure:

as i sit here and sing to my self ac/dc's back in black,

the time is of a much earlyer time the first.

but every time the truth comes to the forfront it seemes that mankind startes anew .

what i mean is that in egypt with the piramids, the constious of man only got to the bottum three that of the mother .

but there is a upper tryad that belongs to the father as well in truth.

what god showed moses and brought the slayves out egypt.

you see that with the jews,and muslims.

its to bad that aberhams wives started that badblood between brothers over the truth

but that is still only six in number ,it took the son to be the 7th because he is one.

that is from christ our lord.

and here were i'am the bottum and top are as one ,as in heaven as on earth.

and soon the right arm of god will be seen.

to all who want her that golden gate city lies in the east and once here you will see.

but whats in the west i give to the cape bretoner and you know the poplation is damn close to 144,000 ,but even here the garbage must be taken to the curb and be done with.

Yes I believe in Atlantis , but I believe that´s is something we will never certainly where it was, and what it was that land Platón saw.

At that time many lands existed but they were coverred them by the sea.

Or perhaps Atlantis was S America as I have heard, and it´s possible, S America was near Africa in ancient times (And it was tied to Africa once).

So Platón perhaps saw a part of S America then.

its funny i'm not talk'n religion in this thread ,but the mods think i'am.

and when i ask why is it here and all i get is nothing in responce.

i know someone is listaning the numbers say so but that is just numbers.

why is it when the truth comes , although it hurts ,its just brushed aside.

you can see why when jesus came and talked of the father he is put to death in 3 and a half years.

even when there was hundreds of others trying to make a place for them selfs.

he was the one to hang on the cross with common theifs.

why?

south america? when talkin land mass, because of the way cape breton was created .

and i went through that already here,remember the island was hidden,secret untill now.

when one crosses that great abyss and standes before the father in flesh or spirit,

you will see that torch that shines so bright.

I found out that Edgar Cayce had a vision of where atlantis was and how it was destroyed apparently there was an advanced civilisation somewhere between Gibralta and the Mexican Gulf a whole continent which was wiped out between 10000bc -12000bc

Follow this link to Edgar Cayce

I just got some more info on what Cayce saw in his visions he said that Atlantis was a advanced civilisation which used the laser for surgery they made aircrafts and could move large objects with steam powered machinery

I just got some more info on what Cayce saw in his visions he said that Atlantis was a advanced civilisation which used the laser for surgery they made aircrafts and could move large objects with steam powered machinery

well from were in the mexican gulf ,i went from the middel of and cape breton is pretty

close to the middel between the pillars

mods is this some kind of atempt to surpress the truth stick it in a corner and hope i go away.

i see there is another one popping up in the other.

and this ride goes around for another turn.

Couldn't argue at all because on a recent trip to India, I happened to come across an excavation in progress near Mahabalipuram, Chennai. Apparently this temple was buried deep under the sands on the beach during a tsunami in 1300's.

So the possibilities are endless. :unsure:

http://asi.nic.in/index2.asp?sublinkid=54

http://www.answers.com/topic/mahabalipuram

http://www.pbase.com/yardbird/india_tamiln...uram&page=2

:tu: interesting...I wonder how old they truly are????

I'm as bit copncerned that they are selling off the relics already!!! :(

This too is interesting!!!!

http://kjmatthews.users.btopenworld.com/cu...rtefacts_3.html

It does get worse, of course. The photograph that is usually shown of the ‘Ashoka pillar’ is not of it at all, but is of an iron pillar in the Qutb Minar mosque near New Delhi. The mosque was built by Qutb al-Din following the first Islamic conquest of Delhi by Muhammad of Ghur in 1193 and located in the centre of the earlier twelfth-century Hindu fort of Rai Pithora. Standing in the courtyard of the mosque is an iron pillar 7.21 m high (although fringe writers quote its height as anything between 10 and 12 m), tapering from 0.41 m in diameter at its base to 0.32 m below the capital and weighing six tonnes; it bears an inscription to the same King Chandragupta II who erected the Singh Stambh and probably also dates from AD c 400. It is believed to have been brought in 1052 from Muttra by Anang Pal, a leader of the Rajput Tomaras.

As with the Singh Stambh, the pillar in the Qutb Minar has remained rust-free. Chemical analysis of the pillar has shown the iron from which it is composed to be low in sulphur and manganese; this purity is also believed to account for its uncorroded condition. The best ‘mystery’ that fringe writers can generate from these pillars is “[t]he possible use of some metallurgical secret ingredient or process… yet another reminder of ancient techniques being lost or forgotten” (Berlitz 1974, 88). Thin stuff indeed!

The continent of Atlantis was an island

which lay before the great flood

in the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean.

So great an area of land, that from her western shores

those beautiful sailors journeyed

to the South and the North Americas with ease,

in their ships with painted sails.

To the East Africa was a neighbour, across a short strait of sea miles.

The great Egyptian age is but a remnant of The Atlantian culture.

The antediluvian kings colonised the world

All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas

In all legends from all lands were from fair Atlantis.

Knowing her fate, Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the Earth.

On board were the Twelve:

The poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist,

The magician and the other so-called Gods of our legends.

Though Gods they were -

And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind

Let us rejoice and let us sing and dance and ring in the new

Hail Atlantis!

Way down below the ocean where I wanna be she may be,

Way down below the ocean where I wanna be she may be.

My antediluvian baby, oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah,

I wanna see you some day

My antediluvian baby, oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah,

My antediluvian baby,

My antediluvian baby, I love you, girl,

Girl, I wanna see you some day.

My antediluvian baby, oh yeah

I wanna see you some day, oh

My antediluvian baby.

My antediluvian baby, I wanna see you

My antediluvian baby, gotta tell me where she gone

I wanna see you some day

Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, oh yeah

Oh glub glub, down down, yeah

My antediluvian baby, oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

:tu:

Look everyone im not trying to take credit for the song, i just put the lyrics up. I didn't think everyone would get so uptight. Jesus, EVERYONE THE SONG WAS WRITTEN AND SUNG BY DONAVAN LEACH AN AWESOME MUSICIAN

Edited by brave_new_world

not bad for a start but can you compows music so we can get her viberating and see were we go,mabe a littel dance between you and me shorly we can get her to rise.

The continent of Atlantis was an island

which lay before the great flood

in the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean.

So great an area of land, that from her western shores

those beautiful sailors journeyed

to the South and the North Americas with ease,

in their ships with painted sails.

To the East Africa was a neighbour, across a short strait of sea miles.

The great Egyptian age is but a remnant of The Atlantian culture.

The antediluvian kings colonised the world

All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas

In all legends from all lands were from fair Atlantis.

Knowing her fate, Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the Earth.

On board were the Twelve:

The poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist,

The magician and the other so-called Gods of our legends.

Though Gods they were -

And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind

Let us rejoice and let us sing and dance and ring in the new

Hail Atlantis!

credit should be given where credit is due... these lyrics are from Donovan's song 'Atlantis', if you are claiming them as your own, then you are a plagiarist... :yes:

ATLANTIS

Edited by Pax Unum

holy **EDIT** thats alot of replies but i think that atlantis exists just sayin and i hope many people think the same.

**Mind your language. This is a family forum**

Edited by aquatus1

pax here is a song break on through to the other side ,break on through ,break on through

break on through to the other side hey hey hey

that to has meaning ,i'v made it quite and clear what i'm about or are you still blind to that

pax here is a song break on through to the other side ,break on through ,break on through

break on through to the other side hey hey hey

that to has meaning ,i'v made it quite and clear what i'm about or are you still blind to that

when it comes to your 'M.A.D'ness, I am indeed blind... :yes:

BREAK ON THROUGH (TO THE OTHER SIDE)

The Doors - 1967

You know the day destroys the night

Night divides the day

Tried to run

Tried to hide

Break on through to the other side

Break on through to the other side, yeah

We chased our pleasures here

Dug our treasures there

But can you still recall

The time we cried

Yeah!

C'mon, yeah

Everybody loves my baby

Everybody loves my baby

She get

She get

She get

She get high

I found an island in your arms

Country in your eyes

Arms that chain us

Eyes that lie

Break on through, oww!

Oh, yeah!

Made the scene

Week to week

Day to day

Hour to hour

The gate is straight

Deep and wide

Break on through

Break on through

Break on through

Break on through

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Edited by Pax Unum

What he, and the rest of us do not know is how you manage to make up the garbage that you say proves that Atlantis is in Cape Breton.

The complete lack of proof offered by you is indicative of the fact that you are full of it.

:ph34r:

Since the Dawn of Time

Texts from as far a field as Europe and South America speak of ancient people who lived on Earth before the Earth had a moon In Greece they were called Proselene, meaning ‘before the moon’. Apparently, in South America, symbols found on the wall of the Courtyard of Kalasasaya, near the city of Tiahuanaco (in Bolivia), record that the moon first appeared around 12,000 years ago. The appearance of the moon was said to have caused great disruption to the Earth in the form of earthquakes, massive flooding and climate changes. Interestingly, this remote site has been suggested by some scholars as being the actual location of Plato’s legendary Atlantis and this great planetary upheaval as being the cataclysmic event that destroyed Atlantis.

The idea of a world without a moon also survives in oral tradition among the Indians of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Colombia. “In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens,” say the tribesmen of Chibchas, when relating to ancient times. Whether this method of story telling relates to an actual physical absence of the moon or is simply used as a metaphor to say a very long time ago is open to debate. The truth is we just don’t know whether it is yet another tantalising piece of the puzzle.

The moon governs our tides and seasons so perhaps the easiest way of verifying the data is to look at geological records showing the tides. In ancient times many calendars were lunar based and evidence of Paleolithic knowledge of lunar phases dates back to around 23,000BC as is evidenced by the Perigordian bas-relief known as the "Goddess of Laussel", where the crescent moon is depicted as a horn. There are 13 clearly engraved vertical strokes thought to represent the number of moons in a lunar year. Early evidence of man’s interest in the moon is surprisingly scarce which is surprising given that it should have played such a big part in their every day life, after all the moon would be looking over them every night.

Isaac Asimov once commented that: “There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion.” This "coincidence" means that the moon is just the right size and distance, to completely block the sun during an eclipse. Eclipses are infrequent events but are often linked to quite serious earthquakes. Was the moon placed in a very specific orbit by a higher intelligence from another world who wanted to either monitor us as a species or exert an element of control over our planet?

All we can say for sure is that despite our supposed advanced technology, NASA seems to be able to offer very few answers to our questions about the moon. The veil of secrecy that surrounds the truth means that the facts are often suppressed because it is not deemed ‘in the public’s interest’ for them to be made known. Sooner or later though, it is inevitable that the moon will reveal its secrets and a whole new chapter in our understanding of the universe might well be opened when that happens.

“The moon is the Rosetta stone of the planets."

- Robert Jastrow, First Chairman, NASA Lunar Exploration Committee

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?showarticle...680&print=1

THANKS FOR THE INSIGHTFUL INFO MAN! :lol:

What he, and the rest of us do not know is how you manage to make up the garbage that you say proves that Atlantis is in Cape Breton.

The complete lack of proof offered by you is indicative of the fact that you are full of it.

the atlantis you and all the others that don't beleive is in the east like i have said. thats from plato.

right down to the small hill in the middel of a small plaine which sydney has.

but in the west is what i found that is from the father you see i'm on a path that takes me to god not atlintis.

i gess one persons garbage is anothers gold ,and in this case you just got to beleive.

well since you are all knowing in thes matters please explain how the bedrock was carved then.

IPB Image\

the houses at the bottume are above ground they cast a shadow but whats underground don't which is right above.

a.r don't put every one else in your veiwe we all have are own.

try looking at it like this.

when looking at the world as a whole you get all these zones ,aspy terrane,bras d'or terrane and mira terrane can sheild (precambrain sheild rocks).

what i mean is were ever the geology states.

but what makes cape breton so unique they are all in ONE spot.

IPB Image\

its not about just when the world was one in mind but in flesh as well.