Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Thunderbolt

Atlantis

635 posts in this topic

M.A.D CapeBretoner

and pax sorry for the harshness atleast with the ars you have a good base to start with.

but we must rise up and out of that great abyss and reach for the top.

a man once said tell ya a secret about a fathers love its not somtimes, now and again, its forever and ever aimen.

or somthing like that.

but please exsept my opoligy for what was said on the other side of atlantis.

Pax Unum

and pax sorry for the harshness atleast with the ars you have a good base to start with.

but we must rise up and out of that great abyss and reach for the top.

a man once said tell ya a secret about a fathers love its not somtimes, now and again, its forever and ever aimen.

or somthing like that.

but please exsept my opoligy for what was said on the other side of atlantis.

think nothing of it... different points of view are inevitable when discussing something as speculative as Atlantis... there is nothing but a couple ancient stories written by the same fellow (Plato) to give ANY credence to the idea at all... if you want to believe seers and mystics that claim Atlantis is real, knock yourself out :D

no hard feelings, may the fathers love be with you and yours... :tu:

M.A.D CapeBretoner

the funny thing pax is those seerers see a man in heaven and i see a man on earth and cape breton is were they are one and the same.

M.A.D CapeBretoner

i'm here for a short time not a long time so have a good time and the sun will shine every

day. that song came in my head when comming over from the other thread on this atlantis

story .and were its going nobody knows i'm here for the ride .and you know the funny thing is trooper sings ,

another song on that elbum i think hot shots was the name something about boy's in a bright white sports car or somethig like that.

the funny thing to me is its this story of atlantis that "only i" can see or have i been condemed to silaints.

at least there 's one thing i do know is, that you all know of what truths that i'v come to know.

M.A.D CapeBretoner

back to atlantis .

and heaven and earth as one

M.A.D CapeBretoner

the truth is within the shadows and from out of the shadows the truth shall come ,

it is said that it will be quick.

M.A.D CapeBretoner

you got to remember that this was a long time ago ,

to a time when cape breton was in a tropical climate .

now you can see these fossels along the syndey mines shore lines theres plenty of tours.

and there are a couple of sites in the highlands that arceilogists found errow and spear heads that date back 6000 to 9000 years,

but these sites only prove of a time called el-time in mic-mac.

and what do you know there is a great flood story that comes out of mic-mac history or story's that have been passed down to generation to generation.

and if one likes i can show you that great boat that lies heavy in the water if one wants to

that is.

M.A.D CapeBretoner

i'm here to show a time when that island that subsided a long time ago and made the earth and heaven lest not forget.

as it is now or the starting of humanity and the truth behind the father our god either way it is the first before all other ,it as one.

M.A.D CapeBretoner

to look at it from the other side, that is not seen this time in atlantis they praised the whole man in heaven as one compleite.

not just through the three of the triadic figure but as the one our god the father.

aquatus1

A thread consisting of posts from one single person for three days has ceased to be a discussion, and being that this is a discussion forum, it defeats the purpose. Thread closed.