Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis

Thunderbolt

if looking on google earth at the gulf of st lawerence from north to south and using ezekeals drescription of the throne you will see ,and sometimes we do get lost in secrets

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

• Pax Unum

• Bosanchero

• AtlantisRises

i'm talking about the capital island of atlantis not the city states,and since cape breton island has a repasentation of the earth through it's geoligy(it took all the dectonic plates to make the island)ex;the south east of the island is part of the north west of africa,showen by the makeup of the bedrock.plus the island has all the careictistices,the height closes to god,the location beyond the pillars at one time in history! because of tectonic drift(when the plates seperated)it was the center of world. the people of atlantis if they were as safistacated as you say they were then they had to come from here because the island is the center, the one place were the world is one were the rock is part of the all

Why MUST they come from this place. Personalyl i think it more likely that the origins of Atlantis was probably India or possibly North Africa (Such as pre-egypt) as they to have some incredible and unexplaineable items. For instance the current Human race is quite advanced but it does not originate from Cape Breton, nor does any place really.

While New York, Beijing, Paris, London etc may be considered world centers in trith the world has no real center. So why would an ancient society of similar or greater ability to ourself(as Atlantis/Rama) is reputed come from Cape Breton, Certainly they may have had a large City, Installtion, Settlement etc There but that is no reason to categorically claim that it is the capital of atlantis. The truth is so far lost in the mists of History that i doubt we will ever no it.

There is in fact almost as much supporting data on a lost continent in the Pacific(Lemuria) as the Atlantic(Atlantis).

Native americans of the west told of a group of strange blue eyed people that came from a sunken land in the pacific. I am not sure of the tribes, but I believe one was the NAVAJOs. They claim these people moved into Mt. Shasta.

There are many unexplained mysteries on this mountain. I have heard first hand and read of many more.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that Atlantis came from a story that Plato invented?

And then it blew up out of proportions, like what happened with the Necronomicon?

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that Atlantis came from a story that Plato invented?

And then it blew up out of proportions, like what happened with the Necronomicon?

Many people believe that but it is a fact that much of the stories that Plato "Invented" were actually conversations he had had with his mentor Socrates, And while none of Socrates publications have survived till today it is believed that much of his work was based on the Oral Histories of many people.

However it is true that there are no mentions of "Atlantis" before Plato, but there are many mentions of advanced societies, personally i think that "Atlantis is just a name that Plato invented and that stuck, if you read the Indian Sanskrit and Vedic scrolls then you will see a similar society mentioned called Rama or the Ramans.

Similar topics exist in ancient Chinese, Native American etc accounts but are generally ignored as they did not come from a western source.......

(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

As Lemuria gained some acceptance within the scientific community, it began to appear in the works of other scholars. Ernst Haeckel, a German Darwinian taxonomist, proposed Lemuria as an explanation for the absence of "missing link" fossil records. Locating the origins of the human species on this lost continent, he claimed the fossil record could not be found because it had sunk beneath the sea.

Haeckel was also a free-thinker who went beyond biology, dabbling in anthropology, psychology, and cosmology. Haeckel's speculative ideas and apparent fudging of data, plus lack of empirical support for many of his ideas, tarnished his scientific credentials.

Ernst Haeckel's map of Lemuria, 19th c. Its probable site in the Indian Ocean, joining Madagascar, Africa, India, and the Malay Peninsula--the homelands of the lemuria.

[attachmentid=27367]

http://ukko.free.fr/mu.htm

Title page of Rudolf Steiner's book on Atlantis and Lemuria. The term 'Akashic records' refers to a kind of collective memory-bank on the astral plane, which the initiate can tap to discover facts about the past that have escaped documentation.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/UniEarMan/UniMan_index.html

Well research findings or facts going to be reveil very soon, "The truth is out there"!

Why MUST they come from this place. Personalyl i think it more likely that the origins of Atlantis was probably India or possibly North Africa (Such as pre-egypt) as they to have some incredible and unexplaineable items. For instance the current Human race is quite advanced but it does not originate from Cape Breton, nor does any place really.

While New York, Beijing, Paris, London etc may be considered world centers in trith the world has no real center. So why would an ancient society of similar or greater ability to ourself(as Atlantis/Rama) is reputed come from Cape Breton, Certainly they may have had a large City, Installtion, Settlement etc There but that is no reason to categorically claim that it is the capital of atlantis. The truth is so far lost in the mists of History that i doubt we will ever no it.

the proplem with india or africa is india the arayians that settleled in india come from here but about 60,000 years ago landed in russa went down on the high platue ending in india and middel east,and africa people still think were from apes i came from the sea ,not monkey but seal.

There is in fact almost as much supporting data on a lost continent in the Pacific(Lemuria) as the Atlantic(Atlantis).

Native americans of the west told of a group of strange blue eyed people that came from a sunken land in the pacific. I am not sure of the tribes, but I believe one was the NAVAJOs. They claim these people moved into Mt. Shasta.

There are many unexplained mysteries on this mountain. I have heard first hand and read of many more.

no there is'nt the island that is the center of all the land mass on earth is located in the atlantic theres evadents of atlantis yes but not the capital island in the pacific

Many people believe that but it is a fact that much of the stories that Plato "Invented" were actually conversations he had had with his mentor Socrates, And while none of Socrates publications have survived till today it is believed that much of his work was based on the Oral Histories of many people.

However it is true that there are no mentions of "Atlantis" before Plato, but there are many mentions of advanced societies, personally i think that "Atlantis is just a name that Plato invented and that stuck, if you read the Indian Sanskrit and Vedic scrolls then you will see a similar society mentioned called Rama or the Ramans.

Similar topics exist in ancient Chinese, Native American etc accounts but are generally ignored as they did not come from a western source.......

i hear ya but you don't hear me ,china mentions about the island of seven city's which columus had on his map that island is cape breton,this is the first time the all was as one.all people came from here that were inlightened that is ,befor they were sent to the four corners of the earth in the last fall from grace

no there is'nt the island that is the center of all the land mass on earth is located in the atlantic theres evadents of atlantis yes but not the capital island in the pacific

"center of all the land mass on earth"?

What does that mean, and how do you support this claim?

(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

As Lemuria gained some acceptance within the scientific community, it began to appear in the works of other scholars. Ernst Haeckel, a German Darwinian taxonomist, proposed Lemuria as an explanation for the absence of "missing link" fossil records. Locating the origins of the human species on this lost continent, he claimed the fossil record could not be found because it had sunk beneath the sea.

Haeckel was also a free-thinker who went beyond biology, dabbling in anthropology, psychology, and cosmology. Haeckel's speculative ideas and apparent fudging of data, plus lack of empirical support for many of his ideas, tarnished his scientific credentials.

Ernst Haeckel's map of Lemuria, 19th c. Its probable site in the Indian Ocean, joining Madagascar, Africa, India, and the Malay Peninsula--the homelands of the lemuria.

[attachmentid=27367]

http://ukko.free.fr/mu.htm

Title page of Rudolf Steiner's book on Atlantis and Lemuria. The term 'Akashic records' refers to a kind of collective memory-bank on the astral plane, which the initiate can tap to discover facts about the past that have escaped documentation.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/UniEarMan/UniMan_index.html

Well research findings or facts going to be reveil very soon, "The truth is out there"!

i've read rudolf stiener's books and lemuria the center of is cape breton n.a was not squished together and was like islands .i call these akashic records the father our god for he is all

and thats why i crossed the gealigy of cape breton with the story to find truth with all the 20,000 other story's on the subject i had to go to the horses mouth for the facts.the necronomicon is just a book that help you talks to your ansesters though the bloodline of you

hahah everything is center of our planet when you think about it lol,

our planet is round, so wherever you are you are right in the middle lol

this means that at one time in the past cape breton was the highest and the center of the dry land on earth, the middel of a mt range that went from china to california,all the dectonic plates came together and created cape breton island that spot were it happened was at the pillars of herculize that is were the africian plate and the uroasia plate meet and when the pressur of these plates was released the capestone which is cape breton of today subsided ,as it fell not all at once but many times over maney millions of years did this happen pushing n.a squishing all the islands together for there is fault lines that run across and down n.a. and this is happening in a counter clock rotation makeing the rockies in the prosess.time and space do not come into play in the spirit 1million or one day there is no differents.this is what the rock of cape breton tells me.look to the rock to find a strong foundation in the theory you start.

Indeed there is no evidence of any kind of a lost land in the pacific.

It was supposedly well before the speculated Atlantis time. If true it could have been totally erased, by volcanic and tectonic movements.

ATLANTIS. while it remains an intriqing story it may never be proven using conventional means. Perhaps a future generation will find a means too peek into the past, and findly once and for all solve an enduring mystery.

this means that at one time in the past cape breton was the highest and the center of the dry land on earth, the middel of a mt range that went from china to california,all the dectonic plates came together and created cape breton island that spot were it happened was at the pillars of herculize that is were the africian plate and the uroasia plate meet and when the pressur of these plates was released the capestone which is cape breton of today subsided ,as it fell not all at once but many times over maney millions of years did this happen pushing n.a squishing all the islands together for there is fault lines that run across and down n.a. and this is happening in a counter clock rotation makeing the rockies in the prosess.time and space do not come into play in the spirit 1million or one day there is no differents.this is what the rock of cape breton tells me.look to the rock to find a strong foundation in the theory you start.

And your support for this claim?

this means that at one time in the past cape breton was the highest and the center of the dry land on earth,

But that's never been the case.

the middel of a mt range that went from china to california,

No such mountain range has ever existed. Cape Breton island today is the worn down roots of a mountain range that originally comprised the Apalachians, Caledonian and Norwegian hills - which were joined before the opening of the Atlantic, having previoulsy been formed by the collision of a number of older tectonic plates. All of which happened million of years before even the dinoosaurs existed on Earth....

You have a basic understanding of the geological history of the region, but then sadly you leap off in flights of fancy which make your theories sound ever more fantastical.

i hear ya but you don't hear me ,china mentions about the island of seven city's which columus had on his map that island is cape breton,this is the first time the all was as one.all people came from here that were inlightened that is ,befor they were sent to the four corners of the earth in the last fall from grace

The major landmass seperated over two hundred million years ago, so what has that to do with atlantis???

Your posts seem full of nothing but rhetoric......

Your stubborn refusal to consider all but Cape Breton as a possibilty borders on the absurd. It seems that you are ignoring all evidence that may disagree with you.

Edited by AtlantisRises

Personally, I believe that Atlantis is a technologically advanced floating city built tens of thousands of years ago by a race of Ancients, which resides in the Pegasus galaxy.

And your support for this claim?

my support for this claim comes from a dr rob raeside that did the geological survia of cape breton in 83,84,85,

hahah everything is center of our planet when you think about it lol,

our planet is round, so wherever you are you are right in the middle lol

but cape breton is the center it's writen in the stone

my support for this claim comes from a dr rob raeside that did the geological survia of cape breton in 83,84,85,

Whilst I've not seen any of Dr Raeside's papers on the geology of Nova Scotia, I fail to see how they have led you to the conclusion that Atlantis was part a mountain range formed hundreds of millions of years ago ....

Regardless of whether Cape Breton Island is formed from the roots of the highest mountain in that range, or whether it was geograhically the centre of the earth at the time, the simple fact is that there was not even any life on the surface of the planet when these mountains formed ... :yes:

Still, I suppose it would have made it easier for the Atlantean army to defeat the peoples of the Mediteranean if all they were were blue-green algae floating on a pond amid barren rocks .....

Whilst I've not seen any of Dr Raeside's papers on the geology of Nova Scotia, I fail to see how they have led you to the conclusion that Atlantis was part a mountain range formed hundreds of millions of years ago ....

Regardless of whether Cape Breton Island is formed from the roots of the highest mountain in that range, or whether it was geograhically the centre of the earth at the time, the simple fact is that there was not even any life on the surface of the planet when these mountains formed ... :yes:

Still, I suppose it would have made it easier for the Atlantean army to defeat the peoples of the Mediteranean if all they were were blue-green algae floating on a pond amid barren rocks .....

LOL, the Atlantean algae was probably more advanced... :yes:

But that's never been the case.

No such mountain range has ever existed. Cape Breton island today is the worn down roots of a mountain range that originally comprised the Apalachians, Caledonian and Norwegian hills - which were joined before the opening of the Atlantic, having previoulsy been formed by the collision of a number of older tectonic plates. All of which happened million of years before even the dinoosaurs existed on Earth....

You have a basic understanding of the geological history of the region, but then sadly you leap off in flights of fancy which make your theories sound ever more fantastical.

essan i thought you were smarter than that ,because the rock say's that this island was made by the comming together of the north american plate with eurasian plate and african plate along with the south american plate now because of this, cap breton island was pushed to a height of at least 35 km because there are a greater variety of igneous rocks-plutonic rocks that were once magmas in the cape breton highlands than there is in north america and perhaps anywhere in the world,except along the himalayns or the alps.the mt range that cape breton sat apone did streght from china to californa when the world was one (the dry land).and yes this was before the seperation of north american and south america but when that happened there was no support from the eurasian plate and african plate and this pillar that cape breton sits apon subsided and when it stopped for a bit the first time because there were more subsidents to come, the capitale island of atlantis was born because it sat just beyond the pillars of herculise.my basic understanding of geological history goes beyond this area, sadly it is your understanding of it that i question ? and it only leaps off into flights of fancy when i cross it with the myth that plato gave us,tell me how my theorie sounds so fantastical.