Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus an Annunaki?

MichaelB

MY GOD YES!
I heard water last night as well.
What could it mean?

Ohh that's right, It was raining.

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

MY GOD YES!
I heard water last night as well.
What could it mean?

Ohh that's right, It was raining.

not liek rain more like somone walking around with a bucket fo water or like a bloated tummy or somthing like that like if you drank too much water and it make that noise when you move your belly

20 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

One usual expects to hear things, when singing. It's hearing things when silent that you need to worry.

You mean, I shouldn't really be hearing our museum mummies speaking to me?

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

You mean, I shouldn't really be hearing our museum mummies speaking to me?

No, one should always listen to one's mummy.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No, one should always listen to one's mummy.

Words to live by.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

No, it *is* crazier. And definitively more stupid. Sitchin had no idea what he was talking about when he created this mess. You would never come to Earth to mine gold, when you would pass through the Asteroid Belt first. And who would need slaves to mine that gold when you had sufficiently advanced technology for FTL travel?

There is no question to which "Annunaki" is a better answer that beating your head against a wall.

--Jaylemurph

"What's the Babylonian term for the collection of gods that were the offspring of the sky god?"

Also, they didn't have FTL ships. They used what we call SSO (single stage to orbit) rockets.

That's what Baalbek was for. Launch pad.

Harte

14 minutes ago, Harte said:

"What's the Babylonian term for the collection of gods that were the offspring of the sky god?"

Also, they didn't have FTL ships. They used what we call SSO (single stage to orbit) rockets.

Harte

Wouldn't that be Nephilim? I think I misspell that but do not have the inclination to look it up to find out. And as one poster pointed out they would have to get through the asteroid belt and that would be a trick unto itself.

I tend to agree Nephilim are the half angels mentioned in the Bible. Annunaki are ancient Middle Eastern sky gods. Asking if Jesus is an Annunaki is like asking if Jesus is a Baal.

Strictly speaking the Nephilim are the spawn of fallen angels, so are demons. Likewise, the Annunaki (And the Baal) are pagan gods, and so ALSO would count as demons/fallen angels. 

So Jesus can't be an Annunaki, they would be on opposite sides of the celestial equation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I tend to agree Nephilim are the half angels mentioned in the Bible. Annunaki are ancient Middle Eastern sky gods. Asking if Jesus is an Annunaki is like asking if Jesus is a Baal.

Strictly speaking the Nephilim are the spawn of fallen angels, so are demons. Likewise, the Annunaki (And the Baal) are pagan gods, and so ALSO would count as demons/fallen angels. 

So Jesus can't be an Annunaki, they would be on opposite sides of the celestial equation.

Pagan yes... fabulous dresser ... also yes.

E7E63931-072A-42D4-89AA-386658345ABC.jpeg.91061dfe906666251a87fa9853a54689.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Pagan yes... fabulous dresser ... also yes.

E7E63931-072A-42D4-89AA-386658345ABC.jpeg.91061dfe906666251a87fa9853a54689.jpeg

Not such a bad guy, as far as anti-human space faring bad guys go.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Not such a bad guy, as far as anti-human space faring bad guys go.

He was pro-human, just anti-Jack O’Neil ;)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kenemet said:

I had missed the whole Noah's Flood connection.  Man, what a bunch of wimpy aliens who can't even make robots to mine resources, dig a good mining tunnel, and then have to run for the hills if their toes get wet!

Don't forget how they not only had no GPS system, no radar, and couldn't even read maps - so had to build a pyramid to show them which way their space port was ...... :D 

1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

Wouldn't that be Nephilim?

That claim oscillates between "The Watchers" and "Nephilim." 

Funny thing is that these two aren't the same thing in the actual scriptures, nor were the Anunnaki and the Watchers (Igigi) the same in any Mesopotamian culture, though their roles changed over time.

1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

I think I misspell that but do not have the inclination to look it up to find out. And as one poster pointed out they would have to get through the asteroid belt and that would be a trick unto itself.

I think the point was that why did they come here for gold, passing by the much easier to mine asteroid belt (estimated to contain quintillions of dollars worth of the stuff.)

But when you see they used rockets, it becomes more understandable. It's all ballistics.

Harte

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Essan said:

Don't forget how they not only had no GPS system, no radar, and couldn't even read maps - so had to build a pyramid to show them which way their space port was ...... :D 

I think the pyramids were there to tell the aliens how to get to the landing strips in Nazca. 

Why they would land in Nazca if they mine in the Middle East, is just a question us puny humans are unable to comprehend. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think the pyramids were there to tell the aliens how to get to the landing strips in Nazca. 

Why they would land in Nazca if they mine in the Middle East, is just a question us puny humans are unable to comprehend. :rolleyes:

I have seen these Nazca Lines on the AAT TV show....Have read a little about them as well....Bigger question is why would aliens need a landing strip?

29 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

I have seen these Nazca Lines on the AAT TV show....Have read a little about them as well....Bigger question is why would aliens need a landing strip?

Ehhhhhj to land on?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, danydandan said:

Ehhhhhj to land on?

I don't think anything that comes millions miles across the galaxy needs a runway of any kind....Thats about as goofy has putting out run way lights for these things....As far as we know UFOs aka Aliens would not use air for lift like our modern day aircraft currently do...I think there is a more reasonable explanation for these lines....What evidence do we have that who ever made these things did it specifically for aliens to land on? Thus far all we have is speculation and Ancient Alien talking heads espousing alien runway...They are only doing that to sell the show and books. No..If these things can zip around like flies on road kill they don't need a run way.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

I don't think anything that comes millions miles across the galaxy needs a runway of any kind....Thats about as goofy has putting out run way lights for these things....As far as we know UFOs aka Aliens would not use air for lift like our modern day aircraft currently do...I think there is a more reasonable explanation for these lines....What evidence do we have that who ever made these things did it specifically for aliens to land on? Thus far all we have is speculation and Ancient Alien talking heads espousing alien runway...They are only doing that to sell the show and books. No..If these things can zip around like flies on road kill they don't need a run way.

As Harte said, they didn't have GPS so these lines are obviously intended to ensure the Annnnnnnnunaaaaaki were able to see these lines from space so they could land. It's obvious

38 minutes ago, danydandan said:

As Harte said, they didn't have GPS so these lines are obviously intended to ensure the Annnnnnnnunaaaaaki were able to see these lines from space so they could land. It's obvious

The Anunnaki flying in on Nibiru! Where do you land a planet on Earth?

53 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

The Anunnaki flying in on Nibiru! Where do you land a planet on Earth?

Hollywood! Obviously.

Look I assume you have not read the last few pages. All this Anunnaki crap is BS.

10 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

Now now, you know better than to feed the fringe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

Hollywood! Obviously.

Look I assume you have not read the last few pages. All this Anunnaki crap is BS.

I know it...I was under the impression you bought this stuff...

4 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

I know it...I was under the impression you bought this stuff...

Only a lunatic would buy into that crap. I don't think I'm a lunatic.

Yesterday I didn't know what Anunnaki was/were/is, then Wikipedia enlightened me and dumbfounded me, as I could not grasp how anyone could believe this nonsense.

Edited by danydandan

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Yesterday I didn't know what Anunnaki was/were/is, then Wikipedia enlightened me and dumbfounded me, as I could not grasp how anyone could believe this nonsense.

You would be surprised at the number of people that do...Ancient Aliens has a big impact on some.....No I did not think you were a lunatic thats for sure. 

1 hour ago, danydandan said:

Lunatics rarely do.

Harte

• Like 2
  • Haha 2