Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus an Annunaki?

MichaelB

I know I'm late to this party, but I have a theory involving this very question.  

The Annuaki acknowledged the existence of the Creator of All, and it was Anu who decreed that the earth was to be ruled by humans, not the Annuaki.  On orders from Galzu, an emissary of the Creator of All, Enki would instruct Noah on building the Ark, and later, this Holy Messenger would instruct Enlil of a coming nuclear war against Marduk. 

Anu would institute kingship on the earth in order to teach humans to rule themselves. This upset Marduk, who had not only been denied the throne of Nibiru, but would now be denied earth's throne as well. He also bitterly resented Inanna for seducing his father Enki and gaining possession of the Mes, and it is Inanna who founded Uruk and Sumer using the Mes she got from Enki. 

This is why Marduk sought to bury Sumer, which happened when Babylon took over and everyone forgot about Sumer. Marduk even names himself as the creator of heaven and earth in the Enuma Elish, thus proving himself to be both a liar and usurper (Satan) He managed to smear the title of Lucifer, an office associated with Venus rather than Saturn. Most people make no distinction between Lucifer and Satan, but it is obvious that the two are associated with two different planetary bodies. Lucifer is Venus and Satan is Saturn. Jesus never once refers to Lucifer as the enemy of man, only Satan. It is Satan who tempts the Lord, not Lucifer.

Inanna, being earth born, along with her brother Utu, declared themselves and their offspring to be the rightful heirs. This is confirmed in Genesis when the Lord decreed that it would be the offspring of a woman who would crush the head of the serpent, and again in Revelation when Jesus, in 16:22, declared himself to be the "Bright and Morning Star" (Venus) 

This led to a nasty war between Marduk and Inanna, one which would include the entire Annuaki dynasty, and Enlil would order the writing of the Bible in order to point people to worship the Creator of All rather than the Pantheon of Annuaki, in keeping with his father's and Galzu's command. Israel would be chosen to lead the way. 

Inanna was given dominion over Venus, and the Constellations Libra, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Gemini, and eventually she would take Aries from Marduk, as told by Homer in the tale of Venus and Mars caught in a net. According to the Greeks, Pluto would be voted off Olympus in order to make room for Aphrodite (Venus), because she was also zeus' (Jupiter) aunt and the daughter of Uranus, the father of Saturn.

The age of Aquarius is ruled by Uranus.

In the letters to the churches, the Lord promises the church at Thyatira, a word which translates to "Church of the Daughter" the "bright and morning star" as a reward for their faithfulness. And if Jesus is a son of Noah through Shem, and Noah is a son of Enki, then I contend that the Messiah is both a son of Enki and Inanna. Because it was decreed that Inanna, an Enlilite, would marry a son of Enki in order to end the bitter feud between brothers. This enraged Marduk, and he sabotaged Inanna's marriage to Dumuzi, the shepherd god, and Inanna would never forgive him. 

The messiah would come to fulfill the decree of a successful union between the children of Enki and Enlil, and bring peace to earth and end Marduk's (Satan) despotic rule. 

There are many clues to support my claims. Inanna was the patron deity of the "common people". Jesus hung out with the common people, and in fact, this was used against him as an excuse to murder him. Prostitution was a key component of Inanna's worship, and one of Jesus grandmother's (Rahab) was a prostitute. Jericho was a center of worship for Inanna, and temple prostitution would have been the norm rather than the exception. This is why Cleopatra got into it with Herod over the rebuilding of Jericho. Cleopatra was the incarnation of Inanna (Isis) 

Tamar even prostituted herself to Judah in order to get pregnant when he refused to honor his vow to marry her to his youngest son. And Jesus was well loved by the ladies of the night. His first miracle was turning water into wine, and Inanna challenged Enki to a drinking contest and took possession of the Mes and Enki's spaceship. 

With the advent of the New Celestial Age, Aquarius, the Annuaki counsel has reconvened to oversee our transition. They are not here to take over, but to enlighten and awaken us to our true origins. The Counsel presides over the coming of each new Celestial Age, but we wouldn't know it because none of us were alive during the transition to Pisces.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

RRIIGGHHTT........

Is that intended to be a rebuttal? I'm looking for serious responses.  

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

Is that intended to be a rebuttal? I'm looking for serious responses.  

Why should he give a serious response to your little fan fiction ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

Mockery is the refuge of children and fools.  I can see this thread is infected by trolls. 

Fools are the only people allowed to talk truth to kings.

Should anyone wish to have an intelligent adult conversation, I would be delighted.  I have no interest in arguing with trolls. 

3 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

Should anyone wish to have an intelligent adult conversation, I would be delighted.  I have no interest in arguing with trolls. 

I would dearly love to see “your working” in how you combined three (or more) different theologies and/or mythologies into your presentation. 

• Thanks 2

Why do I have an uncontrollable urge to start a thread "was Jesus an Oompa loompa?"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Serious, Marduk, Inanna and the Annunaki (known to some as the Nibblers) are not, and never were, real.   Any more than Aladdin was a real person.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

And you know this for a fact because? 

Are you certain that Frodo and Bilbo were not real?   Same thing.   They are characters in stories.   Nothing more.

Jupiter and Hera and Thor weren't real either.

• Like 1

The universe is comprised of 96% Dark Energy and Matter, and it is approximately 14 billion years old.  So this means we can only see and know roughly 4% of what there is to see and know.  Claiming with certainty that the Annuaki didn't exist despite the copious records they left behind is an act of pure arrogance and cannot be taken with any degree of seriousness. 

Edited by Daughters of Inanna

17 minutes ago, Essan said:

Why do I have an uncontrollable urge to start a thread "was Jesus an Oompa loompa?"  

Nah, he’s too tall.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

The universe is comprised of 96% Dark Energy and Matter, and it is approximately 14 billion years old.  So this means we can only see and know roughly 4% of what there is to see and know.  Claiming with certainty that the Annuaki didn't exist despite the copious records they left behind is an act of pure arrogance and cannot be taken with any degree of seriousness. 

What records, please?

• Like 3

You do realize, that the Sumerian cuneiforms are studied by Oxford scholars, and those cuneiforms detail the lives and works of the Annuaki?  There are 1000s of them, and scholars have barely scratched the surface.  

The sumerians simply showed up and invented everything we take for granted.  Time keeping, astronomy and astrology, the sailboat, the wheel, beer, math, writing, the monarchy, copper smelting, etc.  They had accurate star maps, and they credit their alien space gods for the information.  The Sumerian mythos is literally the origin of every single religion known to man.  To dismiss any of it without serious study and consideration is arrogant and narrow minded.  

I've spent years connecting the dots, and my conclusions are not "fan fiction"  my theory is the result of serious study, and i got into a great deal of trouble over it.  I p***ed off alot of serious people over what i discovered.  I p***ed off the Mormons, the Scientologists, the Muslims, Catholics and the Jews.   I've had death threats over this crap, so i must be on to something.  I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss me. 

Hunh. None of the cuneiform I’ve ever read, either directly on tablets or reproduced in texts, has said anything like what you claim. Nor, to my knowledge, has any scholar at Oxford (or even Cambridge) claimed such. 

So either you’re willfully lying about the contents or you just don’t know what is actually there.

Or you have access to super-secret Sumerian writings I’m not privvy to and to which no serious scholar has ever published or made reference to, despite the fact it would make their career. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Hunh. None of the cuneiform I’ve ever read, either directly on tablets or reproduced in texts, has said anything like what you claim. Nor, to my knowledge, has any scholar at Oxford (or even Cambridge) claimed such. 

So either you’re willfully lying about the contents or you just don’t know what is actually there.

Or you have access to super-secret Sumerian writings I’m not privvy to and to which no serious scholar has ever published or made reference to, despite the fact it would make their career. 

—Jaylemurph 

Or someone have been reading Sitchin without doing their basic homework first.

• Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

You do realize, that the Sumerian cuneiforms are studied by Oxford scholars, and those cuneiforms detail the lives and works of the Annuaki?  There are 1000s of them, and scholars have barely scratched the surface.  

The sumerians simply showed up and invented everything we take for granted.  Time keeping, astronomy and astrology, the sailboat, the wheel, beer, math, writing, the monarchy, copper smelting, etc.  They had accurate star maps, and they credit their alien space gods for the information.  The Sumerian mythos is literally the origin of every single religion known to man.  To dismiss any of it without serious study and consideration is arrogant and narrow minded. 

Your evidence is what exactly?

Earliest evidence of sailing:  Pre-dynastic Egypt circa 3500 BC which is BEFORE Sumer is just one example. 

Earliest beer:  13,000 BP in Haifa, Israel

Copper Smelting:  5500 BC in Plocnik, Serbia

You might want to do better research. 

cormac

• Like 3

Ancient astronaut archive and enkispeaks.com are good places to start if you are curious.  Also, read the 12th planet and the book of enoch.  I have plenty of source material if you want to do your own research. 

I have no use for anyone who isn't willing to put in the time on this.   Just saying you don't believe doesn't change anything for me.  And certainly don't take my word for any thing. Do your own homework.  Don't waste your time or mine arguing with me.   I've done my homework. 

Anyone who isn't a troll just looking to argue is free to DM me.  

5 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

Ancient astronaut archive and enkispeaks.com are good places to start if you are curious.  Also, read the 12th planet and the book of enoch.  I have plenty of source material if you want to do your own research. 

I have no use for anyone who isn't willing to put in the time on this.   Just saying you don't believe doesn't change anything for me.  And certainly don't take my word for any thing. Do your own homework.  Don't waste your time or mine arguing with me.   I've done my homework. 

Anyone who isn't a troll just looking to argue is free to DM me.  

In other words you have nothing useful to say on the matter as the Sumerian Texts DO NOT say what you allege they do. And yes I've already done my research which is how I know you're incompetent. 

The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature, as one example, is open to anyones use.

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

cormac

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

you do realise they study Harry Potter in Oxford as well?

Umm, I may be mistaken but I thought the Annunaki were “Earth gods” who came from the Underworld, not the sky.

I've spent years connecting the dots, and my conclusions are not "fan fiction"  my theory is the result of serious study, and i got into a great deal of trouble over it.  I p***ed off alot of serious people over what i discovered.  I p***ed off the Mormons, the Scientologists, the Muslims, Catholics and the Jews.   I've had death threats over this crap, so i must be on to something.  I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss me. 

p***ing off the Mormons jsn’t hard, but kudos to you for doing so.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

This "theory" of yours (in O.P)

Is not yours at all we can see.

It's lifted from Sitchin

An author of fiction

"The Lost Book of Enki" it be.

The preface of that stupid book

Says it's fiction, if only you'd look.

Sitchinistas en masse

Let that factoid pass

As they zealously worship that crook.

Harte

• Like 2