Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus an Annunaki?

MichaelB

Hey, would someone mind giving me an explanation about this? I'm not questioning, but I haven't heard this before and would like to be informed on the topic.

Terah, Sarai, and Abram are all Sumerian names.

In the book of Genesis in the bible it states that they all came from the Sumerian city of Ur.

I have to disagree, Jesus did live and he was a real person..

Isis......there is very little contemporary evidence for the existence of Jesus.

I thought this thread was about Jesus being or not being an Annunaki, not about if he was a real prson or not.

Unless there were Annunakis in Jerusalem when Jesus was born, I don't think he would be one :P

Wait, Annunakis are american indians right? If not that would make my statement completely wrong :tu:

:geek: um no the Annunaki were said to be early space visitors have a read of Ezekiel chapter one in the old testament (did i spell that right it dont look right to me) Ezekiel tells a strange story about some wheels and creatures coming out of 4 sided craft that landed and other stuff, these people had the likeness of man and had wings just like the Annunaki depictions in the Cairo Museum said to be the Annunaki..nite nite :tu:

I have to disagree, Jesus did live and he was a real person..Now did he do all the thing's that the bible said he did, Well we can't really answer that sense none of us where there during that time period...But for the question of him being a real man who lived and walked the earth, Well then yes he did that and he was real...maybe it's you who have been had...... :hmm:

:wacko: ahhh but how do you know he was?? Coz the bible tells us?? Hmmm the bible leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to telling truths as there are many hic ups and books missing from it such as

The Lost Book of Nathan the prophet

1St book of Chronicles Chapter 29, Line29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The book of Gad the Seer (Gad was the son of Jacob)

1st Book of Chronicles, Chapter 29, Line 29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The Visions of Iddo The Seer

2nd Book of Chronicles, Chapter 9, Line 29: 29: Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

so I guess we will never really know will we...not by reading just one account ;)

:geek: um no the Annunaki were said to be early space visitors have a read of Ezekiel chapter one in the old testament (did i spell that right it dont look right to me) Ezekiel tells a strange story about some wheels and creatures coming out of 4 sided craft that landed and other stuff, these people had the likeness of man and had wings just like the Annunaki depictions in the Cairo Museum said to be the Annunaki..nite nite :tu:

:huh:

ahh ! haha i get it now! i was confusing the annunaki with the Anasazi :blush:

I have long puzzled over something – and that is the pre-identity of Jesus. It seems that for most everyone else this is a non-question, as they are in two different, non-overlapping camps, e.g., "He is Jesus Christ the Only Son of God," or "He was a great teacher," but a crucial point is being missed, as he himself alluded several times to his pre-existence.

What to me is a simple connecting-of-the-dots gives the conclusion that Ninurta, son of Enlil, incarnated into the son of Joseph and Mary (or "possessed" him, choose your terminology).

-- The research is very convincing that the Anunnaki leader Enlil was Jehovah/Yahweh.

-- His son Ninurta was designated as his successor.

-- Enki's son Marduk siezed power instead, thus he was termed "The Usurper." This led to "The Pyramid Wars," culminating in nuclear-type weaponry being used.

-- As a way of creating a new covenant with mankind (and breaking the hold of Marduk's, and other, "pagan" cults) the plan was created for Ninurta to form a once-and-for-all religion in which "The Father" would be worshiped, and the rancorous human population would become peaceful and loving.

-- On at least two occasions, a voice spoke from the clouds, or mists, "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

So the question becomes, who else could this father-son team be? It seems unlikely that it is Enki referring to his son Marduk because of, among other reasons, all the references to the devil being a serpent, which is the Enki line’s trademark. And Jesus gave full "props" to Jehovah/Yahweh and the prophets who spoke for and about him, even saying he was here to fulfill the words of the prophets. Also, "the Father and I are united" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father."

None of the books I have on this subject even vaguely hint at this possibility. As well, I’ve done several Internet searches, Google and others, and nowhere is this connection made. It seems so obvious to me now that I am amazed that it has not previously been seized upon. (I’m even surprised at myself, but pre-conceived mindsets can be a stubborn obstacle.)

If I had to speculate, I would say that the Vatican has this information in it’s off-limits library, and this is the reason why they, to this day, retain many symbols from the ancient times in their vestments and architecture.

I would appreciate any comments from the good folks at this forum.

Before i make my question, i would like to apologise to anyone who might be offended by my questions. What is Annunaki? Who is he? I know this might be a weird question to some of you all that knows who annunaki is, but i dont know.

Thx in advance

LOL the definition is in the quote from jillh 10 in the post before yours!

i gess .we'll never know not unless some one can find the book of life that was intoomed with him on the right side of the first father that was is and for ever will be god

The annunaki stem from sumerian mythology, no space visitors whatsoever.

I see ,so its mythology from summerians. BTW, is johova witness a summerian religion or something? Just an interest thats all.

Jehova witnesses and any other "religion" that came out of Catholicism(or any other major religion) are sects. :tu:

• 4 months later...

I was doing a google search for a connection with Jesus Christ/Yahushua and the Annunaki and I stumbled on this thread.

Its amazing to me also MichaelB that I too have come to this conclusion without any prior provocation by any other means other than a devout quest for the truth. I see now from this thread that this is most likely the truth of the matter.

It has always amazed me how most of us accept the mythology of the Hebrews and denounce all others. And now to know - from this thread - that the original Hebrew - Abraham - came from Sumeria is mind boggling to me..... THE TRUTH IS COMIN OUT PIECE BY PIECE.

Also, Sumeria was in Iraq....I find it very suspicious that the US Government insists on retaining military power there. Remeber when Sadam Hussien said of the first gulf war with Bush senior that "...this is the mother of all wars..."? That statement gave me the chills when I heard him say that on CNN in the early 90s! What in the heck was he talking about? He may be gone now (though I suspect that was not him they hung the other day) but what did he mean by that? I'm inclined to believe two things: 1) he did have weapons of mass destruction (perhaps throught the stargates purported to be there) and 2) that that war was the mother of all wars to come.

Are the Annunaki coming back to reclaim there rightfull property - MANKIND?

Edited by Mesobaite

Ah yes... ancient astronauts creating humanity and fostering religions. Who needs Occam's razor when wild speculation is more amusing?

--Jaylemurph

So, where would Dinosaurs (being reptilians to a degree) come into the debate with the annunaki?

If Dinosaurs lived here before mankind, how did they get here?

Obviously, I'm a creationist. I don't however believe everything in the bible as it is written in the bible because its been proven that the bible is a biased sdocument. But if the Annunaki created us in their image, perhaps they too have a creator. Thats the way I view it.

Ah yes... ancient astronauts creating humanity and fostering religions. Who needs Occam's razor when wild speculation is more amusing?

If we can do it - send astrounauts to the moon, create clones of ourselves, manipulate this world - its life, its weather...then how can this be an impossoble assumption - that ancient astronauts had the wherewithall to create us?

Occam's razor guides us to 'LIMIT' assumption not discard it totally. Without assumption no unproven theory can exist. And no theory on the source of our existence is proven to date.

Edited by Mesobaite

I was doing a google search for a connection with Jesus Christ/Yahushua and the Annunaki and I stumbled on this thread.

Its amazing to me also MichaelB that I too have come to this conclusion without any prior provocation by any other means other than a devout quest for the truth. I see now from this thread that this is most likely the truth of the matter.

It has always amazed me how most of us accept the mythology of the Hebrews and denounce all others. And now to know - from this thread - that the original Hebrew - Abraham - came from Sumeria is mind boggling to me..... THE TRUTH IS COMIN OUT PIECE BY PIECE.

(Snip)

Are the Annunaki coming back to reclaim there rightfull property - MANKIND?

The entire idea of spacefaring "Annunaki" creating humans was completely fabricated by Sitchen. There is no analogous Sumerian myth for this concept. The term "Annunaki" is not even a Sumerian term.

Sitchin combines a little Sumerian, a little Akkadian, a lot of Babylonian and some Hebrew tales with what is (in the majority) a pile of garbage made up out of his own greedy mind. He pretends that he can translate these ancient tongues, yet repeatedly demonstrates that he certainly cannot. He is obviously working off other actual scholars' translations (Sitchen himself is an economist and has no training at all in any ancient tongue or script) and changing a few words here and there (like "throne" to "rocketship" - believe it or not!) to make the texts fit his ridiculous book-selling delirium.

Sitchin would hate for his converts to find out that there is really very little question concerning the accurate translation of cuneiform texts. This is because the Sumerians and Akkadians left behind actual dictionaries and lexicons, many of them, from which it is pretty easy to arrive at a reasonable ability to read cuneiform. Assuming one is actually interested in reading that stuff and not bamboozling the public in a smarmy get rich quick scheme, that is.

The Annunaki exist only in Sitchen's fiction and in the (weak) minds of his syncophantic, fawning disciples.

Harte

• Thanks 1

If we can do it - send astrounauts to the moon, create clones of ourselves, manipulate this world - its life, its weather...then how can this be an impossoble assumption - that ancient astronauts had the wherewithall to create us?

Occam's razor guides us to 'LIMIT' assumption not discard it totally. Without assumption no unproven theory can exist. And no theory on the source of our existence is proven to date.

Granted, without assumption no unproven theory can exist, if you're using a vaguely scientific model. But when you posit creationism and/or ancient astronauts with foot-long pedigrees developing mankind from hominids you've left the rigours of science for the shimmering lands of pseudo-science, where you could also assume my basset hound Sebastian is the lord and ruler of the universe. I mean, he's never /denied/ it and it explains several trciky things that conventionial science can't.

It's the same reason intelligent design oughtn't ever to be taught side by side with real science: when you stop explaining things with strict logic and fact and start positing what you want to be true, it stops being science.

--Jaylemurph

Science is over rated. Its only controlled experimentation. Half the things we think we see are illusions anyway. Science is only a tool to understand whats going on its not the wherewithall.

Consider the control within an atom. It has its parts that are so miniscule yet so volatile and complex. Try splitting that weee little thing and then what? BOOOOOMMMM! Science cannot truly explain this phenomena - how something so small can be so powerful.

We just simply dont know much of anything. Therefore for the order we experience to exist it must be propogated by 'others'. Who are they/it?

This is my first reading of Annunaki, so pardon me for putting out what is surely an already expressed theory, but... isn't it more reasonable to say that Annunaki are the same telling in a different language of the Nephilim? It all matches up, winged creatures who came to earth, disappearing (all of the offspring and, presumably, the angels who "fell" were wiped out in The Flood).

How are Annunaki in regards to their age related to The Flood? Did they come before or after? Kind of how you and I and everyone who has a first name would have a different form of our name in different languages, is it possible that Gilgamesh is Noah? Just retold by a different civilization? Remember that just because some written records are older than others, that doesn't mean the story is older, it just means it was written down first.

I'm asking all of this and not stating it in a smarmy way, by the way. Someone fill me in!

Science is over rated. Its only controlled experimentation. Half the things we think we see are illusions anyway. Science is only a tool to understand whats going on its not the wherewithall.

Consider the control within an atom. It has its parts that are so miniscule yet so volatile and complex. Try splitting that weee little thing and then what? BOOOOOMMMM! Science cannot truly explain this phenomena - how something so small can be so powerful.

We just simply dont know much of anything. Therefore for the order we experience to exist it must be propogated by 'others'. Who are they/it?

Science is not only "controlled experimentation"; it is a whole methodology that consists of a theorization from facts called hypothesis, a testing of that hypothesis through experimentation, analysis of data, and correlation with other findings. Sometimes we aren't able to perform experiments, it's true, but the theories we hold in place of that knowledge must be based in what we can prove. Yes, science is only a tool, but it is the best one we have to understand the world around us.

And the atom? I'm not even a scientist, but I understand in a rudimentary way what happens in nuclear fission and fusion. If you don't, won't or can't the problem lies not with science's explanation, but with you.

As for "the order we experience"? What "order"? If it exists, why does it need to be created and sustained? And if this order exists, why does it work to describe an intelligent creator?

And you're right, we simply don't know much of anything, but if we give in to spurious superstitions and abandon the belief we /can/ learn anything about our origins, we never will know much of anything.

--Jaylemurph

You mean a Nephillim, an angelic/human hybrid? Good question, we'll never know.

One book states that he was the angel Gabriel's son. Christian thought suppresses the fact that angels ARE capable of both sex and offspring, as seen in Enoch, and in Genesis (the Sons of God, i.e angels, came in unto the daughters of men and chose wives for themsleves Genesis 6). Jesus himself obviously revered the book of Enoch because his disciples wrote of the events therein and even quoted passages from the book.

Could it be that the real reason the Pharisees were so scared of him is because they thought he was a Nephillim and that Nephillim were meant to be killed, lest God be outraged?

Area69, Gilgamesh isn't Noah, he's a Nephilim who survived the flood searching for immortality because he knew his fate. The departed souls of Nephillim are what is termed 'demons'. Fallen angels are still angels not 'demons'.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child