Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus an Annunaki?

MichaelB

Just now, XenoFish said:

Thank you for the correction kind sir. 

No probs

I appreciated its a complicated issue, what with his mother Mary coming from Westeros (but was she a White Walker?!) and the obvious intervention of that guy with 2 heads from Betelgeuse who ended up President of the universe

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

My mother was given birth control when she was 8 months pregnant, and when I survived,

"Birth control" when she was 8 months pregnant doesn't make sense unless they were for her to take AFTER the birth to prevent another pregnancy because of risk OR unless they were attempting to prevent a miscarriage.  Although found to not be clinically effective, at one time it appears to have been a treatment to prevent miscarriage: https://www.verywellfamily.com/progesterone-treatment-pregnancy-miscarriage-2759663

So, yes, your survival was guaranteed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Daughters of Inanna said:

I survived death, forced drugging, and Null, Niles, Joel, Skip, Texas law, the Russian mafia, the Cartels, and your endless shenanigans, so give me my props.  You can't stop Destiny.  Just ask Enlil.   Fate is in the hands of God.  

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

It wouldn't be so bad if there was actual discussing instead of ego boosting and false accusations. 

You think they all discovered the baggage and ran like Hell?

I do. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Ah, so that’s a “no” to the idea of looking around with the Search function and a “yes” to getting angry no one recognizes your genius.

Or at least that’s what I assume EDIT: multiple extended tirades in bold type amount to. I value my time too much to dig through that much dreck; I’m sure folks here will let me know if I’m wrong. 

It’s never too late to pick up a good history book. Let me know if you need help choosing one. 

—Jaylemurph 

Putting aside, for now, humor

And turning attention to Sumer,

I have here at hand

A reference most grand

For a neophyte Sitchin presumer.

Harte

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Essan said:

No he wasn't, he was from Narnia.   For which there is considerably more evidence it existed :P 

He trained at Hogwarts before travelling to Mordor,   This is absolute truth and only a minion of Sauron, the son of Uranus and Lord of the Nibblers, would deny. it.

(Pause limerick mode)

Not MY anus.

(Resume limerick mode.)

Harte

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Harte said:

Harte

......The limerations.......it's too much.........tooooo mucccchhhhh.....

dd4.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

......The limerations.......it's too much.........tooooo mucccchhhhh.....

dd4.png

You see what happens when Harte is deprived of adequate mental stimulation?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Swede said:

You see what happens when Harte is deprived of adequate mental stimulation?.

As always, you're very perceptive.

You've outed my problem conceptive.

The challenge I need

Or my boredom will breed.

The limericks are just contraceptive.

Harte

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Apropos the idea you cannot discuss things that do not exist (vis DoI) ... what’s everyone’s opinion on the Surprise character in Doctor Who, Fugitive of the Judoon?

Spoiler

I’m championing the theory that whenever Gallifrey is destroyed, it and it’s population are ‘rebooted’ elsewhere and elsewhen. The Other Doctor is the new “post Master destruction of Gallifrey” Doctor.

However, OUR Doctor and Master are also reboots. It’s what tipped the Master bsck from Missy’s conscience to wiggle-bibble-let’s destroy the world and why he told Jodie “everything you know is a lie”, her life isn’t really hers it’s the copy of someone else also called “The Doctor”.... someone who we’ve already seen in “Brain of Morbius” making Terrance Dicks a genuine Doctor!

On 1/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, Essan said:

No probs

I appreciated its a complicated issue, what with his mother Mary coming from Westeros (but was she a White Walker?!) and the obvious intervention of that guy with 2 heads from Betelgeuse who ended up President of the universe

That reminded me of the old joke. The Martians come out their inner world and voyage to Earth.

At one point someone asks them if they 'know Jesus'?

Know him? He's one of our favorite people and he visits us once a year or more and his miracle are well miracles.

What he visits you all the time? He came to us only once!

Yeah we give a big party whenever he comes and give him lots of presents - what did you do for him when he visited you?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

I’m reserving judgement until I know why [Waris Hussein] destroyed the Old Home planet. 

—Jaylemurph 

“I BUILT IT, I CAN DAMN WELL DESTROY IT TOO!” 

Was Jesus A-sexual?  Or pansexual? because if he was of divine origin perhaps he loved everyone like the bible says. Perhaps he was attracted to both genders depending on his personal bond with each individual. 

On 7/18/2006 at 6:40 AM, Bella-Angelique said:

The bible itself states that the Hebrew faith evolved out of the Sumerian city of Ur.

I think we are going to need your quotation for this point to be acceptable.  While the Jews acknowledge the Babylonian captivity, which is in Mesopotamia, I can't remember any Biblical quote that says that the Hebrew faith comes from the Sumerian City of Ur.  It will certainly add credibility to your argument if you can provide one or more good quality quotations to support you.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

I think we are going to need your quotation for this point to be acceptable.  While the Jews acknowledge the Babylonian captivity, which is in Mesopotamia, I can't remember any Biblical quote that says that the Hebrew faith comes from the Sumerian City of Ur.  It will certainly add credibility to your argument if you can provide one or more good quality quotations to support you.

Not sure Bella-Angelique is still around as the post you quote was made 14 years ago .....

But presumably it's reference to Abraham having come from the city of Ur Kasdim.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Essan said:

Not sure Bella-Angelique is still around as the post you quote was made 14 years ago .....

But presumably it's reference to Abraham having come from the city of Ur Kasdim.  

So Genesis 11:31?  If so, then Ur Kasdim may actually mean "the Light (Ur) of Chaldea (Kasdim)" which is actually the Zodiac.  Thus it could be that what we are being told is that Terah (father of Abraham) is actually either from the stars or, more likely, is a product of a symbolic Zodiacal metaphor, and should be read as such.  Given the way that Abraham pimps out Sarah repeatedly, I think perhaps thinking of this as a metaphor for (LOL) the transit of Venus (perhaps) seems more pleasant.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, ReptilianMenace said:

Connections he had maybe alot more deeper because of his greater understanding of human beings

You don't truly understand something until you have sex with it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, Daughters of Inanna said:

Is that intended to be a rebuttal? I'm looking for serious responses.  

You should make serious posts then.

• Like 4

On 1/28/2020 at 4:03 AM, Daughters of Inanna said:

As to why me being a Navy wife is relevant, let me explain.  I was born into a secret illegal drug study in 1970.

You're on some kind of drugs alright.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You don't truly understand something until you have sex with it?

That doesn’t seem so far-fetched to me. He hung around with 12 other dudes, at least one of who famously smooched him...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, Hashem_El_Shaddai said:

Yes, I am.

How kind of you to grace us with your presence. 

You got 5G up there?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hashem_El_Shaddai said:

Yes, I am.

You got a lot to answer for. 

Let’s start with your bizarre anti-fig position. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1