Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deep Sea Image Competition

Uversa

Interesting photos.

Deep Sea Images

And to think that these are the type of creatues we find just a few miles beneath our feet, just imagine the infinite possibilites of what life on another planet may look like. It kind of makes this whole humanoid alien stuff seem pretty mindless

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roj47

• Uversa

• frogfish

• rice

Top Posters In This Topic

there are a few tsunami pics of deep sea creatures that are very interesting :). they look so gross and all haha

You can be amazed at what you find on reefs!

And to think that these are the type of creatues we find just a few miles beneath our feet, just imagine the infinite possibilites of what life on another planet may look like. It kind of makes this whole humanoid alien stuff seem pretty mindless

yah i know what you mean. :hmm: in just about every sci fi show like star trek and stargate the aliens are always humanoid. just wish they would show some originality in there alien creations for god sakes! this hole man in a suit with makeup thing is getting really old <_<

You can be amazed at what you find on reefs!

You can be amazed at what you find in British pubs and nightclubs!

truly amazing life forms and I agree if these are in our seas, what's out in space

*she said nervously* :unsure:

Beautiful photos by the way - thanks for sharing, Uversa!

truly amazing life forms and I agree if these are in our seas, what's out in space

*she said nervously* :unsure:

Beautiful photos by the way - thanks for sharing, Uversa!

A picture of a virus scares me!

The image of the fish reminds me of the Pamela Anderson look-a-like I met, but replaced by morning *shudder*

yah i know what you mean. :hmm: in just about every sci fi show like star trek and stargate the aliens are always humanoid. just wish they would show some originality in there alien creations for god sakes! this hole man in a suit with makeup thing is getting really old <_<

It is true and accepted by science that an alien world will have alien life. Aliens are incomprehensable to human beings. we imagine they would be a little like us but evolution does don't warrant such creatures. Their could be upright walking creatures out there but it is more likely we will find something completely different then what we thought.

I agree with you on the part of originality however in recent years series like Voyager has featured species that are CG and only in recent years have we been able to make non-humanoid aliens. Special effects are getting good and cheaper. For example species 8472 was a non humanoid creature featured in Voyager.

I also think that Hollywood has been the influence for the greys and reptillian aliens many beleive exist as well and their is proof for this claim as well. the 1964 bifrost alien from outer limits was the influence for the greys and TV shows like V and Star Trek and even Star Wars all featured reptillian aliens. Which predates David Ickes conspiracy theories.