Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rethinking NASA's Version of History.

straydog

Rethinking NASA's Version of History.

Never accept the obvious. Never take anything on face value. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is. Question everything, and I mean everything. Follow these directions and you will be led to some disturbing conclusions.

Click here to read the rest of this article .

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4071/moon.html

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TK0001

• straydog

• Celumnaz

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Question everything, and I mean everything.

Fine. I choose to question you.

Stop posting multiple threads on the same subject. It's annoying and will only cause people to lose interest in your cause.

It may be the same subject but different information in each article .

Is everyone here this unfriendly or do you just not like this subject ?

I am new here and I didn't see any other threads about the Apollo moon hoax ... So I thought I would post a few ... Sorry if I offended anyone .

It may be the same subject but different information in each article .

Is everyone here this unfriendly or do you just not like this subject ?

I am new here and I didn't see any other threads about the Apollo moon hoax ... So I thought I would post a few ... Sorry if I offended anyone .

Most everyone here thinks we went to the moon. What would have been better is to post all links in one post? We have had dozens of these threads. Also, you could start a blog here and put as much info as you want. Just a suggestion.

I am new here and I didn't see any other threads about the Apollo moon hoax

Did you bother to look at page one in your exhaustive search? There's a 35 page thread entitled "moon landing" about 8 or so threads down from this one on the first page.

;)

No I didn't see it .... But what is wrong with posting new articles here about this subject ? ... I can understand if you don't want to continue a discussion on this if it has all been discussed before , but why all of the hostility ? .... Could it possibly be that you are just a bit afraid of information being posted which goes against your preconceived and erroneous opinions of the alleged Apollo moon missions ? :)

No I didn't see it .... But what is wrong with posting new articles here about this subject ? ... I can understand if you don't want to continue a discussion on this if it has all been discussed before , but why all of the hostility ? .... Could it possibly be that you are just a bit afraid of information being posted which goes against your preconceived and erroneous opinions of the alleged Apollo moon missions ? :)

Yeah. It keeps me up at nights. :rolleyes:

I come here to read interesting topics, and I get annoyed when people post new threads which cover old topics. Usually it's no fault of the poster, he/she didn't see the pre-existing thread because it was probably buried. I'm sure I've been guilty of this as well.

But you came here and created 5 or 6 straight threads which covered the same subject within a half an hour. That's called spamming the board in messageboard-speak, by the way. When done intentionally, it's a tactic people use to try to cause trouble by annoying the members of a board (trolls, in MB-speak).

So you can understand my reaction of annoyance. I'm sure you just made a simple mistake, though, so I'll consider the matter closed.

but why all of the hostility ? ....

Because of attitudes of past posters on this topic that reflect this:

Could it possibly be that you are just a bit afraid of information being posted which goes against your preconceived and erroneous opinions of the alleged Apollo moon missions ? :)

They're not afraid. They'll debate you. It's been done... several times. Hopefully someone will take the time to link you a few of those discussions.

Personally I'd like someone to come up with something they can't debunk. Would be fun.

Good luck.

And to add on topic, I think not only have we been there but we go daily as easily as we travel from city to city on earth. My only reasoning is that I believe our "higher ups" and military have technology decades if not more ahead of what the general population can dream of in their best science fiction. So, I think they've got the anti-gravity thing licked and have been making trips for years and the rocket ship thing with NASA is just a cover for public consumption. Proof? umm... I'll get back on that in like 2012 or something...

Celumnaz ... Finally a reasonable reply ! ... :tu:

TK0001.... I didn't come here to argue or to cause any probelms and I certainly did not intend to spam or troll the boards either ... I am limited for time and just wanted to get several different articles up on the Apollo hoax ... I had no idea that you have all discussed this to the point of no longer wanting to discuss it any longer .

This is a conspiracy forum and Apollo is one of the biggest conspiracy topics out there , even if it is ancient history ... I think there are a lot of people reading this information who would agree with me , but may be intimidated to the point of being afraid to post their opinions here because of the closed minded attitudes of some of the members here ... We are all entitled to our own opinions and we are all entitled to discuss those opinions ... If some of you are tired of this subject I can understasnd that .. but wouldn't it be better to not post at all than to post such negative comments in hopes of persuading some other members not to ?

Celumnaz ... So I gather from your statement that you believe Apollo might have been just a smoke screen cover up for the real advanced technology going on behind the scenes ?

but wouldn't it be better to not post at all than to post such negative comments in hopes of persuading some other members not to ?

If I had never posted a reply, you would never have been edumacated.