Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Secrets of Heaven

Ashley-Star*Child

unique to say the least

...a soul bearing Heaven's secrets and is holding a supposed key that we all hold too... which is to ask the right questions ...but someone who can answer them? sounds possible...

we all seem focused on the physical... heaven isnt a physical form, is it ashley? but in forms of senses..or energy...magnetic and electrical?

form of the things we cant see in our world, but can only sense/feel... can we create our own world? do we live in a tribe? if we have the power of energy why cant we use that energy to create?! hm

i do have one real question tho... in this place, known to us as Heaven, do we carry our True Selfs there? nooo ego.. So, that means we just join and be one with all the other energies taking no form. just back and part of the universal energy... universal balance.. universal system... we all started from..

i like to believe we all are reincarnated till the time is right for each True Self's unique soul to become one with God again.. back to what i was explaining.. yet noone wants to be reincarnated, do you? noone wants to come back to hell.. ....do you? we all want to go to heaven... the mystery of life! we are in hell... it is you who has the free will to make this hell, heaven! to be enlightened... into what tho? back to nothing yet every thing? how about our family tribe living in our own realm of reality in our truest forms of happiness/bliss/love/peace! tis heaven to me..

just my thoughts

peace

Liz

Heaven IS a phsyical form, it is in literal space. You look up at it every night, hence why angels are referred to 'stars' throughout the Bible, because the stars are the thrones of angels. Our souls are made of electrical energy which survives the physical form of death. An angel however is made of fire, and therefore the lake of fire is used to re-make an angel - not a human.

And yes I believe in reincarnation.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley.. it's nice to see you again. I have a few questions, but I will message you in private the next time I see you.

Please.. any posts to come that don't have any contribution to the thread, I would ask that you not post at all.

Just signed up for this portion to say this. Out of town currently on dad's laptop to post this one thing on this name. Might keep it dunno, but in a few I have to leave and stuff to help with some things. Anyway onto the long post.

Yes Heaven and Hell is real in one person's perspective...It's no real secret to people if you believe in God if you don't no skin of that person's nose or whatever. Yes going to have is part of astral traveling in itself but, then again it isn't part of it. Seeing as your acctually disconnecting yourself from the physical spectrum of life and all the binding energy of the world to go into a different reality.

(Now I know some people may want science to add to this but, unfortunantly their is little to none on the science of Heaven, Hell and Purg ((if some believe in that place)).)

So yes in turn Ashley could be telling the truth but, that goes back to seeing if you believe it yourself...But, then again it takes a lot of power if you aren't allowed, or angel w/e their called allowed into Heaven.Reavaling secrets to heaven is like opening a christmas present early in a family that has a tradition of waiting until that present day to see whats inside of the box...

Ashley this isn't a flame at you or anything nor is it some type of skepticism you make what you want. Anyway crap forgot what I was thinking...closed hotel rooms aren't perfect for thinking...

Heaven IS a phsyical form, it is in literal space. You look up at it every night, hence why angels are referred to 'stars' throughout the Bible,

Heaven really isn't a physical thing...those are really metaphors at the time...or you could classify this as a UFO statement seeing as some people on History Channel, A &E So..It really depends on what you say about the sky and the spectrum...

Our souls are made of electrical energy which survives the physical form of death. An angel however is made of fire,

Souls - (if you believe) is not really energy but, thought itself IMO. from what I read in my book about reincarnation to...but,...not all souls are tied to one region of the Regional Dimensions if you think so...

and therefore the lake of fire is used to re-make an angel - not a human.

:unsure2: Lake of fire? enlighten my please? (Not being sarcastic) just don't know or Remember...been a while since I came back to this paranormal inc..

I read AshleySC state in another post that god is a jealous god. How can a creator of everything be jealous of anything it created!? :rolleyes: Now humans on the other hand are full of the stuff. Just look at the attitudes about religion. Jealousy and insecurity abound! If one was sure of their faith how would they argue with anyone else about something that is so personal and so apocryphal!? :no:

Ashley, considering you never talked about any NDE's months ago, and considering every past post I've seen of yours "sounded" like you were a christian already.......why did you go to hell if you died? And what's up with going to "as you claim" heaven and hell? Did you die twice? Or are you just making stuff up, which it kind of sounds like to me...

And where exactly are you getting your info from as regards to the specific number of levels for heaven? I know the N.T. talks about a 3rd one, and some other stuff talks about 7, but I've never heard 10, (maybe in a gnostic work, but the gnostic stuff is false).

Also, if you knew your stuff you'd know there isn't any reincarnation.

Not to mention if you did actually read the book of enoch, as well as the bible, you'd know already that you don't go to heaven when you die, but to Sheol, into the heart of the earth.

I'm sorry Ashley, but I'd have to say (judging from what I've learned, in comparison to what you've said) your just trying to lead people down the wrong path.

Heaven IS a phsyical form, it is in literal space. You look up at it every night, hence why angels are referred to 'stars' throughout the Bible, because the stars are the thrones of angels. Our souls are made of electrical energy which survives the physical form of death. An angel however is made of fire, and therefore the lake of fire is used to re-make an angel - not a human.

And yes I believe in reincarnation.

so the lake of fire is used to remake an angel....so people sent to hell arent tortured? cuz i always heard evil souls were burnt in th lake of fire. oh well....makes hell sound like a better place

and yes, I have secrets if anyone should ask the right questions.

Um.. why are you beating around the bush so to speak? lol

I am utterly confused reading your replies.

As for the Pee Wee reruns.. hey that's my heaven! LOL!! :w00t:

Hmmm...I didn't feel like reading all the other other posts so if this question has been answered then forgive me, but ASC, tell me can you prove that you've been to heaven?

Nice to see you too Kerkido :)

Besides debating over my experience why don't you ask some real questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Here's an example, what is the sacred name of God? Why are the pyramids aligned the way they are? Etc, you get the idea. And trust me, there IS reincarnation.

About the levels of Heaven there are 10 as the 7th is split into 3 levels. The 8th is the Zodiacal belt, the 9th the houses of the Zodiac, and the 10th where God's throne resides.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Nice to see you too Kerkido :)

Besides debating over my experience why don't you ask some real questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Here's an example, what is the sacred name of God? Why are the pyramids aligned the way they are? Etc, you get the idea. And trust me, there IS reincarnation.

About the levels of Heaven there are 10 as the 7th is split into 3 levels. The 8th is the Zodiacal belt, the 9th the houses of the Zodiac, and the 10th where God's throne resides.

So all humans reincarnate? Is there a way to live such a rightous life, that you will be tooken under the wing of the Almighty, and not reincarnate? Or do we all reincarnate again?

Depends on what you do. You can ask to be sent here, or you can be sent here to fix a karmic debt.

The 3rd level of the Heavens is the human Heaven, and conversely on it's other end the human hell.

Depends on what you do. You can ask to be sent here, or you can be sent here to fix a karmic debt.

The 3rd level of the Heavens is the human Heaven, and conversely on it's other end the human hell.

:lol:

And, what is it that you suggest I do?

Babe, I'm gonna have to call bulls***, or say that you were mistaken in your impression of your visions/travels. You cannot go to Heaven and then come back. Your body wouldn't accept you back if you had. It stands against reason.

You know the NDE's where people are told it isn't their time, and they must return? That's because our bodies act as a tether to this plane, and until we've given it up, and given it up for good, we cannot experience what death has to offer.

About the angels being stars bit. The reason for this is because angels were the beings of a higher consciousness that communicated with the prophets of Old, and gave them the information necessary for spiritual ascendance and imparted the wisdom of the Universal Plan, of which they have constant access to. They are seen as stars because when on that plane, the more positive your energy is, the brighter you shine.

Also, your view of God I fear may be a false one. God was characterized into the whole Guy on a throne thing. He went from being the all-encompassing shine and container of the Plan that it is to being a guy on a throne that watches, judges, chooses, intervenes, all in all, all that it is not.

You may be well-read, but you haven't had the experience.

And what right have you to tell me of my experience? I assure you, I know what happened.

Still, I offer secrets and no one wants to know them.

Hello Ashley.

Is God a women? I ask this because I have always wondered why God made mans testicles on the outside. Surely a male God would not have been so careless with his own privates.

Also there are supposedly different dimensions/Universes, so are there different Gods for those dimensions?

By the way to those who are giving Ashley a hard time, don’t be so harsh. If you think this thread is silly then isn’t it just better not to comment?

Edited by SpringhealedJack

And what right have you to tell me of my experience? I assure you, I know what happened.

Hmm instead of playing this little game of ask the correct questions and you will get your answer. Why don't you tell us of the supposed experience you had and let us know of what it is you have supposed to of learned answers too and tell us. Instead of letting people bombard you with questions then you deciding to ignore most and answer only a few. If you have learnt supposed secrets then why not just share your experience and secrets. I'm sorry if i am coming across as hostile or offensive i just think that something fishy is going on with you. Lets see you have apparently had a near death experience and have been to hell and heaven now if you had been to both i don't think you would have been let go so easily especially from hell if both exist. Now you said you have the answers to the secrets of heaven they cant be that secret if you learnt them and now have been let back here so you can blab them out to the rest of us ( if we ask the right questions). Again i am sorry for being rude but why don't you just tell us instead of trying to create some sort of hype where peoples attention are focused on you by having the supposed answers to heaven. :tu:

Edited by chaoszerg

Earlier in this thread, you said "Azeal is here." And after reading your sig, do you think yourself to be Satan or a fallen angel?

I fail to see how anyone that cares to reply to this thread could be more clear, when they refute ASC's contention regarding her alleged secrets, that "no one wants to know them."

This is a conditional revelation. First we're told we need ask in the right way, to learn more of what we would have never been made aware of in the first place, had ASC not initiated this thread.

Furthermore, heaven knows if there is anything we should know about the secrets of heaven, a credible recounting of an NDE would not claim there are conditions to learning of the experience after posting to a public forum that they have had the experience.

And finally, no one owes any respect to anyone that does not first respect them. This thread was initiated to deliver a message to the members of this forum. And then it seeks to make them beg to learn more. That's contemptable and as such is not respectful of these forums or membership, and as such deserves the tenor of replies it elicits as such.

I've been to the other side ASC. And I know , reading all that you've posted thus far, that you have not. I need not ask "in the right way", to know that. And if you were sincere in the experience and the sharing of that, you would know that to. However, though it is not in you, you should be ashamed for the guise you assume, to gain the attention you so clearly and desperately crave with this lie. :no: Sad. So very very sad. (That this thread was re-opened so as to further enable your condition.)

Here is a question, more could follow ( depending on your answers )

Did you see the Book of the Books, and what is the name of this Book?

In Heaven there are palaces an ethereal kingdom where fantasies are brought to life there are fountains of youth and there are treasures beyond our imagination you only have to look through the eyes of the beholder.

Heaven is a place where there is no suffering violence or hate just love everlasting

Hi ASC. I have a few questions.

Even if I've lived my life according to the "proper" way, after death can I choose to go to hell simply because I'm curious?

Can I request to be reincarnated as a being on another planet or do I have to return as a human only?

Why, if God is this great big ball of love, does his realm consist of a hierarchy?

Finally, why are you acting like the huge computer in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? No disrespect intended, but why the cryptic attitude?

Edited by Exeter

What right? Logic. Knowledge. Actual thinking.

You come on a PUBLIC forum and say I can't point out that you're wrong?

Hahahahahaha!!

Stop OFFERING and start telling.

Those of us who have the real truth either work as hard as we can to get it out to the masses, or we keep it to ourselves when surrounded by those too close-minded to accept it.

Yeah, Ashley.... Uh, like I.F. has been saying, no one who has a real secret like you claim would make it public knowledge and then tell people you won't tell them anything unless they ask the right questions... It just doesn't add up to me, if you had said something like God told you (you know, if you were for real) to make people ask questions it would make sense, but you didn't/haven't said anything like that, and saying that now would make you lose even more credability.

And well, I know you don't know what you're talking about because you've got your facts wrong.

There isn't any reincarnation. God is infinite, he doesn't need to re-use souls and spirits over and over again. Reincarnation goes against one of God's first and one of God's most important commandments to all of his creations: Be Fruitful, Multiply. MAKE MORE!!! Not go on until your body dies and then wait in line until you get your next one of an infinite number of bodies.

And the fact is, the number of people continually increases and you can't have reincarnation when more and more people are showing up because eventually you'd hit the seilling for the number of premade men and women and the population would no longer increase......THERE IS NO REINCARNATION. Ashley, you're either purposley trying to lead people wrong, or you're some kind of buddist christian who's just ignorant about certain facts.

And why would we ask you what God's sacred name is? I know what it is, probably most people that are Christians and most Jews (or atleast I hope so) know what God's sacred name is, it's in Exodus for goodness gracious sake. It's not known 100% the proper way to pronounce it, but it's pretty well known knowledge amongst Christians and Jews what the name is.

And people don't go into heaven when they die.

Ashley (although you seem to be leading people wrong so you're probably not interested),......

READ: Mathew Chp. 12 Verse 40: It's Jesus telling people where he was going to go when he died (into the heart of the Earth)

READ: Genesis, Jacob/Israel talks about going down white haired to Sheol.

READ: Numbers, The Earth opens up and swallows people and all their households and possessions; the people who see it say they went down alive into Sheol.

READ: 2 Esdras (Apocrypha), talks about the Souls/Spirits (the two are joined as one to make a person) and how they wait in the earth sleeping in their chambers until the ressurection and/or Judgement Day.

READ: Enoch, gives the description of where the souls of the dead are kept, and then a few pages later it gives the same description of those places that are located in the heart of the Earth (where Jesus says he went).

And as far as the pyramids go.... We know (if I remember right) they line up with Orions Belt. We also know that in the ends times there will be a sign in Egypt that will mark the coming of the Lord and the New Jerusalem, these would be the pyramids, whose real purpose it to be a sign, basicly when activated they shoot this huge bright light out of the top of them (or atleast the great pyramid does, probably the other two as well). Now initially they were created by evil fallen angels to mock God and his New Jerusalem (which is why they're shaped like a 3d triangle (pyramid shape, 4 sided traingle) because those are the specifications for how the N.J. does/will look) but somehow they get used as signs (in a positive way as far as I know, not a mocking way) in the coming end times.

Now, the only thing I can fathom you think you've figured out is that since the pyramids line up with Orion's belt that that must be where the N.J. is located. Am I right? I'm pretty sure that's what you're thinking. And I don't know, that may be the case.......OR, since the fallen angels (that are evil) made them, maybe they point to Orion because that's the section of the heavens those particular fallen angels were stationed before they fell, or some other weird reason. Just because the pyramids match Orion's Belt doesn't mean that's where the N.J. is, but it's possible.

So ASC, any other secrets that aren't secrets you'd like to tell us? Or any other secrets that you seem like you just made up that you'd like to tell us?