Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WoW! Latest Pics from Hubble Telescope

Magikman

The first images from the upgraded Hubble telescope have been released, and they are breath-taking.  :o The first link will take you to an MSNBC newslink, there you will be able to view the photo's in a small or large slideshow format. The second link has optional choices at the bottom of the page that will take you to other sites that display the images in their original (full) format, but I suggest you have a cable connection, as the pictures take a while to load on your screen. The resolution and detail will amaze you. The Hubble site even has downloads of the photos available for you to use as a screensaver or wallpaper for your computer. Enjoy.

MSNBC SITE

HIGHER RESOLUTION PICTURES

Magikman  :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Homer

• Mystify

• Tommy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent pictures! I've seen them a few days ago when they were made public and I still marvel at the detail of the pictures. It's hard to believe a picture of a galaxy 420 million light-years away could be so clear. Behind the 'tadpole' galaxy there are thousands of additional galaxies never seen before in the background. Truly amazing!

The Hubble Telecope is cool 8)

So beautiful and so clear!

Galaxies colliding and merging?  That's amazing too!!

Wowsers!  

Man those are some really cool pics.

It`s almost unbeleivable