Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

this dream happens almost every month if not every week sometimes . My dream is where i'm in my house and nobody's home at that time , i walk towards every door then when i get to the back door there's a big snake looking at . I freak out in my dream and run to my kitchen then there he is looking at me again through the kitchen window . Where ever i go its there looking at me lol then i wake up after a while . ( i also get the same dream with a gorila)

Another dream is me sitting on a chair in some wiered place at the back of a house . I feel like i'm trespassing but owell i sit there comfortably . after a while someone sees me and i walk away . After a while i come back and sit on the chair again then the dude sets hes dogs on me :angry2: and my whole face gets rewamped and when i wake up my whole face is hurt . (this one stpped really when i turned 18 .

Then again i also had a dream 2 years back about me walking around with two heads :hmm: but i was upset , that very night my uncle and hes friend died in a car accident. (had a couple of those through my life but thats one example. ) which freeks me out everytime......

Got soo many soo i'm only putting four down lol this one happened to me from age 5 till about 8 , i would be sitting on a swing and some black shadow will push me back forward so on..... after a while i got a bit too high then i flew off the swing and landed on my bed. And all around my bed was these black shadows busy saying something couldn't make out what then when i wake up for the whole night it felt like someone was watching :blink:

I dreamt early this morning that I was walking outside somewhere on sandy ground with the reeds brushing against me as I walked down this track. It was a really relaxing walk in the sun and I started to go slightly lucid when I noticed that it was my white paws that were pushing through the reeds instead of my legs. When I saw that, I actually stopped and lifted my right front paw to have a good look at it. It was alittle dirty from the track but it was alot bigger than it was last time and I couldnt see any claws. I was kinda spinning out how I couldnt tell that I was walking on my hands(paws)before because it just felt like I was walking normally. Anyway I then just kept on walking but I was fully aware then of how much larger my paws were and how almost clumsy they felt because they were alot bigger than my normal hands. Its pretty cool because I havent even thought about shifting lately so its nice to know I've still got paws.

My weirdest dreams tend to coincide with TV marathons, late-night movies, or weird comic books I read right before bed. After a Stargate marathon, I was dreaming very linearly in regards to time and events in the dream, which is actually weird in itself. Something about each member of the Stargate team becoming their darkest fear. I can see Carter as a peace-loving hippie, but I never did figure out why Teal'C was a pro wrestler (the WWE kind). It was almost like watching an episode, but then it turned into some sort of weird acid trip with time out of joint and events happening both before and after other events.

Usually my dreams are like that, happening with no regard to linear time, so having one that does follow a linear time frame is inherently weird to me. Though it's hard to explain my normal dreams because it goes something like "then we were at my mother's house, but it was really a warehouse, though it was her house and after we let out the cat, it was time for supper so we let out the cat."

Then I get weird stares and people slowly back away.

In other words, all my dreams are weird.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a weird and kinda funny dream the other night.. I dreamt I was sitting on this little wall which is near the road of the house that I grew up in. Its like at the top of the driveway.. Anyway I was just sitting there talking to three people who were on my left who were like older friends but I didnt know them. The closest to my left was an older girl who looked about 35 who was all black like a shadow with long black hair and wore lace, the other two were male I think who were like crystal light blobs. Anyway.. I looked down and saw that I was naked. lol :blush: It was really weird and pretty funny because it was like no one noticed until I did. Then it was like they didnt really care, they just kept talking and laughing in a friendly way. I was laughing too(at myself)but I was still trying to work out in my mind how to get some clothes and how come I was naked in the first place(I wasnt lucid). I wanted to make a run for it down to the house but I saw that some cars were coming and I didnt want to make a naked run so I stood my ground and just sat there like I was meant to be naked. ^_^ It was kinda cool because at the moment of thinking 'oh well' it was like the sun was out and it was a nice day so I tried to enjoy it kinda. It was interesting too because I do remember thinking how did I get there but it was like I was aware that I had travelled on foot without being 'aware' of it. So like I remembered me arriving but I wasnt aware at the time..

Anyway it was weird but pretty cool.. thats about three times now Ive dreamt of finding myself naked but the other times I dont remember much at all. One of them I had been 'running' though because I was naked after shifting back when I stood up. :blush:

Edited by Kazahel

I've noticed that when I have any kind of sickness I tend to have more vivid/strange dreams.

One of the more vivd ones I recall,

It started as me sleeping in my bed, all of a sudden I felt a sharp pressure on both sides of my head (at the temples) and I awoke to see noone there. Then, completely unexpectedly a small gnome-ish creature appeared bearing an evil grin.

For some reason I tried to reach out and touch his face but he grabbed me and swung me out of bed. He then proceeded to stuff me into a sack, swing me over his shoulder and left the room. As soon as he left the room, for whatever reason, a mix of persian/indian music started playing. The gnome started chanting , "Horus spicy Horus Siphon my kidney."

FInally he came outside of my house, and threw me in a pickup truck.

I had a strange dream once and still to this day it is very vived, i was near some canisters that where hollow,i was playing with a dog that in the dream felt he was mine...my attention first was drawn to some people looking scared and anxious some then spotted me and told me i had to take these pills i declined and ran back to the canisters as i looked over this arid almost outback looking land in the backdrop i saw this sun shape rising above the city but the arc on it seemed to grow as i stood there watching it engulfed the whole city with fear i ran into the near canister and i could hear a ever increasing thunder noise until a blast hit the canister i was in with the dog... i felt the air getting warm so i lifted the lever and ran with the dog to the end of the town the floor started to steam so i saw a train and jumped on, the train started to move was not quick enuf caz as i looked out the carridge window a fire ball of massive proportions was catching us up and carridges started to steam and melt i ran with the dog through the carridges and everyone was taking the pills i was forced to take and they where all falling asleep, "i dont want to take it", i thought to myself i kept running through the dodrs but lost my dog and i couldnt find him .....in the end the train started to go up a hill until it stopped on a ledge where i was surrounded bye water falls and the dog ran to me from nowhere... as i stepped out there was a few entitys looking at me and i felt something strange about them about them...then i woke up... weird aint it. :hmm:

• Like 1

In a recent dream I see dozens of massive alien warships orbiting the planet Earth, then all at once, long cylindrical shafts extend out of the underside of each of these warships, and each shaft has about 100 levels, with 2-5 cyborgs on each level. I was one such cyborg. I remember looking at the array of weapons in front of me. There were 2 weapons whose names i remembered, Vampire and Mechanica. I took both of them and suddenly all the cyborgs were teleported to the surface of the earth, which was red, orange and burning with flames. I saw a small hill where the thousands of us cyborgs rushed up and laid waste to the human army beyond. Vampire (weapon) was the least powerful, with the same damage as a grenade, while mechanica was like an atomic bomb. The last thing i remember was being transported back to the warship and leaving the scorched Earth behind.

I had a dream where I was running through some woods on a foot race. a head of me I saw another person who I thought was another runner, but as I got closer I noticed he was about 5 feet tall, dressed in a yellow long sleeved shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers and looked like a hairy ape man. As soon as i got up to him I yelled "holly crap its little Yimeny". I pushed Little Yimeny down to the ground, but he got back up growled at me and pushed me to the ground in response. After that I ran off but my legs felt like mallaces and I couldn't get away from him. Shortly after I woke up. I've always wondered what that dream meant? :hmm:

Edited by Techman33

I dreamt that I was naked again last night. :blush: And this time I was walking around somewhere. I remember someone stood infront of me and pointed and said something(I think it was that same woman from my other dream)which made me stop for a moment and thats when I realised I was naked. I think I was in the shops because there were many people walking past. It was pretty cool though because I wasnt afraid of it when I realised. Like I got a shock but I kinda went semi lucid because of it which made me understand not to really care. It was just such a trip though to all of a sudden find myself standing completely naked in like a major shopping center and then to not really care about it. It was a great feeling and at that moment it was like my body shined out the surrounding area into a blur, leaving only a shadowy blur of the figure who was infront of me. I dont remember much more hey.

Well I do but its only like a half memory.. I think I had red christmas socks on or something because I remember seeing them and thinking..why :blink: but then not caring.

Edited by Kazahel

Well I may as well post my strangest dream I ever recall. I think I was in Jr. High, so it's been a while ago. I dreamt that my family and I were at my Aunt and Uncle's house. We were all sitting around the table talking and all of a sudden my cousin came into the room and asked me if I wanted to seem something really cool. Of course I said yeah so I followed him to his room. He proceeded to lock the door and said something to the effect of "don't tell my mom and dad, they'll get angry." All of a sudden his flesh started to fall off until the only thing left was a skeleton with blood stains on it. I got so freaked out I ran back downstairs into the kitchen where everybody was talking and yelled that a skeleton was chasing me. I ran to my mother’s arms and everybody just looked at me. Then my dad got an evil grin on his face and said "let’s finally show him." The next thing I know my aunt and uncle's faces started to peel off alongside with my mom and dad's. I started yelling and ran to the basement (smart huh). It was like a classic horror novel. I tried to hide under the basement stairs but one by one the skeletal remains of my family came down the stairs looking for me. Before long it was 5 on one. I woke up when they discovered I was underneath the stairs. Worst dream I can ever remember having.

Edited by LiquidMercury

Between 7am and 9am this morning, I woke up 3 times.

Each time i woke from a very strange dream.

One of which, i met "Heroin"

He was wearing a kind of suit like jim cary in batman "the riddler".

It was a black and pink suit with a top hat.

I remember thinking that I felt strange in my dream.

This man said "Thats because your on Heroin my friend" or something to that effect.

Only he 'was' heroin.

Pretty weird.

• 3 months later...

I dreamt I was naked again last night. :blush: I dreamt I was at my old high school because I was going to go back, but as I was signing up I was telling them how I was just going to drop out in a few weeks anyway so I really shouldnt bother. Then as I was walking away I saw that I was completely naked, and I thought to myself.. oh man.. how could I forget to wear clothes again!.. but then I thought that this was like a classic dream symbol.. being naked and that... and that thought actually made me then go lucid, so I then didnt care that I was naked at all. I just casually walked past everyone who didnt really notice too much, a teacher did, but it was like she didnt care because I didnt... it was more that she was happy for me and we both laughed at my situation. Then I thought that I would fly but the sun light shone very brightly and I woke up.

It was pretty cool because it was kinda a classic fear dream but I wasnt afraid at all... I just continued along and laughed about it.

When it comes to wierd dreams with me its a factor of where do I start I have had many wierd dreams. There are some you wouldn't wish apon your worst enemy and some that just make people think I am totally psychotic. I will post some of them though so you guys get what I mean.

Ok the first one I had a while ago I was only about 17 or 18 at the time, I am 24 now so that tells you how long ago. Any way I dreamed that me and all my friends went to stay with a friend of ours but in my dream she had moved into this block of apartments which apartment buildings are rare where I live but we have one lot in town that I know of. Any way she was living there and we went to stay with her and we stayed the night and went to sleep. When we woke up we realised it was really quiet in the building. After a while we got really freaked my the silence and a friend of ours me and my boyfriend went to check it out. When we checked out the rooms everyone in every room had been shot and it looked like they had died quickly and unexpectedly because their eyes were open and they had looks of fear on their faces. We went around every room checking for survivors but everyone was dead and after a while we realised there wasn't much blood for people who had been shot and I asked "Where's all the blood" and thats when my friend turned one guy over who had died infront of his tv and there was a big hole on the other side as big as a dinner plate. Now I know nothing of bullets but when speaking to friends who do they verified there are bullets that do that go in and explode on the way out. It was a horrifying dream and suddenly in my dream we realised that our room was the only one passed over and it came to me that it was only our apartment that had been passed over and it had to be someone from our apartment that did it and then I woke up. But when I woke up I couldn't open my eyes because for some reason I was irrationally convinced that when I did I would find my family hung above my bed.

Ok these two other dreams happened to me recently a month back in fact.

In the first one I was going to this historical house in my dream I knew the name of it but I can't remember it for the life of me now. Any way I went in with this group of people I completely didn't know and it was all ruined inside and horrible (I think I may have had a dream earlier on but it was all done up in a modern way but I can't be sure). Any way we went into one room and there was a few bit of old rotten furniture in there. There was a couch and a dressing table with a mirror. In my dream I start seeing this lady laying dead on the couch. Then I looked in the mirror and saw her walk into the room. She scared me and she was really not a happy person. From what I could get she had been strangled and she was angry at a military man or men. It was kind of a scary dream and I don't want to have it again.

The second dream is a recurring dream that got worse. In my dream I am hiking up to a water fall but it is quicker to take a short cut through this country grave yard. The first part of it is really modern but as you go on it gets older and the path changes to a stone path from concrete. Any way I had this dream two times before and in it I pass this grave in the older part and there is this little girl standing in front of a grave and it is always on my way back I see her. She usually looks at me I look at her and keep going no more too it. Well the third time I had the dream it went on further and she followed me home. She was dressed in old fasioned clothes and she told me she was the one in the grave and her mother had killed her but no one ever knew. She kept going on about the opportunities she missed out on and to be honest I just found her annoying. I tried to make her go away and she wouldn't. I think she did go away before I woke up though.

And those are the psychotic dreams of my brain. I bet you feel you could have gone on without hearing that someone out there dreams like I do huh :lol: . Well you should be me its not very nice to dream this way. In fact its down right disturbing. Any way thanks for listening those who have managed to get through this post lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was crying because I was to be alone.. but it wasnt a bad thing.. its hard to explain. I dreamt I was crying heaps and a voice said that I should just try forget because I was more now, and that I should just walk around with this other person who was like an old friend from school when they were younger. At that point I just kinda thought.. no way because you cant keep up with me... and I went semi lucid where I knew I was dreaming but I kept with the flow of the dream instead of really changing it too much. Anyway the voice wanted me to hang out with this stranger(walk with and instruct kinda, around the sandy city)but I didnt want to because I knew he wouldnt keep up with me(I like to move fast in dreams). Like at that stage I had gone kinda semi lucid and I was all rainbow coloured(very richly like paint). So I was like this blob of colour. So I didnt even have a body or anything.. it was like I was a rainbow water blob. So how I moved changed my form. Anyway I said to the guy that he can come along if he can keep up, and to show what I meant I placed my fingertips into the sand and I lept like a cat and then kinda ran with my arms really fast up to this building, which I jumped through the wall(like passed through it like a ghost). Then I found myself inside a hotel so I jumped up through the roof and landed on the next floor above(which had red carpet)but I wanted the roof so I jumped up again and came out on an old tin roof(it was like a backpackers hotel). Then I just sat there looking out at the sunset, kinda seeing myself from this outside view and I had grown alot larger from moving.. like my arms were bigger because I had used them to move with. So I had a ruff shape but I was all colour and no skin at all.. just like a paint blob that changed form(and colour kinda)when I moved. So then I just stayed there looking out at the sunset sitting on the roof thinking how I had lost the guy who wanted to come along, but I didnt care that much at that stage because it was a very pretty scene. But it was also kinda sad because at the same time I knew I was alone still and I understood why. So it was pretty but I didnt have anywhere to go or anyone to share it with and I had nothing else I really wanted to do in the dream, so I just watched the sunset alone as this rainbow water blob thingy.

Edited by Kazahel

hello to all you peole and speaking of messed up dreams have any of you ever been told not to talk about the serton dreams ?

well i have been and why?

i know if i do it will only intsify and may couse my deth in my sleep... by the sleepless basterd who steels your sole

dose any one know about this type of thing i think its a spirtral thing???? <_<

Edited by smokey_spunk

• 2 weeks later...
i know if i do it will only intsify and may couse my deth in my sleep... by the sleepless basterd who steels your sole

dose any one know about this type of thing i think its a spirtral thing???? <_<

I've never heard of that but it sounds interesting. I did once have a dream where I was being question alot about another dream which was stressful, but thats about it.

I had an action style dream last night which was cool. I dreamt that I was in space I think.. on a space station just above Earth, and I was fighting this girl who was dressed in like a yellow tight space suit and who had long blond hair. I didnt really get to look around much because she just kept hitting me and attacking me, which wasnt hurting much but it was getting in my face and was annoying. So I started to fight back and hit her and when I hit her my hands hurt really badly(more than what she was doing)and I was bleeding, I didnt really look at my hands much because I was under attack from this girl who was like a martial artist or something but I knew I had glass in them. So it felt like I had placed my hands in tiny pieces of glass which had imbedded, so when I made a fist it just cut my hands really badly especially when the fist connected. And it hurt! So I hit her a few times normally and cut my hands which were hurting(I didnt feel like I had much choice)but after a few hits I understood not to hit her in that way, so I did a backhand, but then somehow right after, I knew that I could do even more(I wasnt lucid at all though). So I did like a hadoken move, lol , which send her spinning backwards to the corner in like a willy willy. I dont know what made me try that but I after I did the first one I just kept throwing them at her with both hands which just kept her in the corner spinning in the willy willies. It was pretty cool because I wasnt lucid at all and I didnt really have time to think at all because I was being hit right from the very start of the dream. So it just flowed that way which was trippy. It was pretty fun although my hands were hurting from the glass, but once I had her in the corner she was spinning out in both ways and I just kept doing it until I woke up.

Edited by Kazahel

• 1 month later...

I had a cool dream last night.. I dreamt that I was in the back of a dark green plane(the inside anyway.. kinda army but not quite), flying at night with this girl I knew from a few years ago.. some of my older friends were wanting to fly the plane which was being flown by the this other girl who I had forgotten about. She was doing the flying and telling them to all settle down because she was the straightest, they were all really drunk and were spilling drinks and stuff. Even she was drunk and was only half flying and it was her first time so it was a pretty trippy scene. Anyway I said to this girl who was in the back that we should jump with our parachutes because these guys are going to crash sooner or later and the freefall would be really fun for her because she had never sky dived before. I was telling her that we should go right now(like in a hurry)but I hadnt put my parachute on my back yet and as I was about to the girl just jumped out. lol!

It shocked me because I didnt think she would go quite yet and I was right about to tell her a basic techniques on how to fall well and to not pull the chute so quickly after you jump otherwise it might hit the plane. But I didnt get a chance because she jumped and tumbled as she fell and I kinda laughed because it was funny how she freaked out alittle soon. Like I meant we had to jump but not right away! Anyway I stood at the edge of the plane and looked down to see her falling with the chute not quite open but maybe enough, but what really made me laugh was that she had jumped when we were in the middle of knowhere. Like it was just black bushland at night as far as you could see, which wasnt too inviting. lol. Which was pretty funny so I went to the pilot and said if she could head back to the city because I wanted to jump over that. So she turned the plane around which was a drunken effort and I just watched until we were close enought for me to bail. Anyway I saw the city lights which were golden and very bright but the plane turned again and started to head back out to the blackness of the bushland, so I jumped out quickly because the city was going out of range very quickly and I didnt want to walk it.

So I lept out in a hurry and as I was falling in blackness over the trees I realised that I didnt have my hand on the cord to open my parachute(which was black and kinda small.. lol).. so I was searching around for it with both hands frantically trying to find it, which I did eventually(it was floating in the air close to me). So I was very happy when I found it and I opened it straight away(with maybe 1000 feet spare) and then started heading towards these oil silo looking things, so I was having to land in an industrial area which wasnt good but wasnt as bad as the bushland. Thats the main thing I was thinking.. at least I could see lights. And I dont really remember much after landing but wanting to head towards the center. I know I dreamt more but I cant remember it.

Anyway it was a great jump/dream because I've never sky dived at night and it was a real thrill and quite realistic.

I've had many weird dreams. I'll have to dig them out to post them here.

One of the lastest weird ones occured in February. I had a dream that I arranged to go jogging with one of the teachers at the school where I work (I'm a Teaching Assistant). I barely know this teacher and have only supported a few of her lessons in the 6 years I've been working there and we don't mix outside of lessons either so why this dream should occur, was odd.

Well, I got back to work on the Monday after the February half term and I'd learnt that on a trip she'd injured her foot and had to walk about on crutches.

What suprised me was the injury occured exactly a week after my dream. Of course, I didn't know she or anyone else who was on this trip and knew nothing about the accident until the Monday we got back to work. I spoke to her that week and told her of my dream and said, "Looks like you should have gone jogging with me instead." She might not have been injured then! LOL.

I'm enjoying this thread so I thought I'd post another one of my weird dreams (I've written some of them down).

This one I had almost 18 months ago and it leaped between two times - a time-warp. Really weird.

Set in the 19th century, I was counsel for this young woman who had a baby girl. Dressed in all her finery, she had no desire for this baby.

I had to make sure she looked after the baby because it was in danger of neglect. Her parents decided that she was better off looking after the baby alone, without their help in an attempt to make her grow up and accept her responsibilities. So, they removed her from their stately home into a council house (this is the time-warp as mentioned earlier).

We were taken to the council house in a horse-drawn carriage. On the way we stopped so she could talk with a man who was trying to lure her away for some 'entertainment'. He jangled his keys and when she realised he had a van (the time-warp thing again), she was about to get out of the carriage to go with him. I stopped her saying she had the baby to look after.

Days later, I was back at the stately home when this irresponsible woman came to visit WITHOUT the baby. I asked where she was and she said she'd left her at home - by herself! I was horrified and dragged her back to the council house. The journey took hours because it was quite some distance between the stately home and the council house.

When there the baby was extremely distressed, starving and dirty. The stupid, dense woman just stood there gawping gormlessly at the baby. I shoved her down on the sofa and ordered her to feed the baby. She looked horrified saying a wet nurse would do it. I told her there was no way someone else was feeding her baby when she was capable of doing it herself.

I put the baby on her mother's breast and this placated the baby a little although she was clearly uncomfortable because her nappy was very dirty so I set about cleaning her up while she was being fed (difficult, but I managed). Meanwhile, the dense woman was complaining that feeding the baby hurt. I told her it would initially but after a while it would only hurt when the baby latched on. A little while after that, it wouldn't hurt at all and it would actually come as a relief to feed the baby.

And that was it, the dream ended.

my three wierdest dreams are probably this:

i don't know how this one began, but i took a hubcap off a car and found kermit the frog in it. he told me "Don't answer the red phone!" he kept repeating this, as if he was hypnotizing me or something, then he split into two kermit the frogs and kept repeating his warning.

my other wierd dream:

one of my friends was jumping on a bed, and inbetween the mattress and the springbox was tons of pizza sauce, and under the pillow, too. me, my brother, and my dad were there, laughing as if it was fun. and there was demented clown music in the background.

this one was when i lived in Phoenix, Arizona. my family was standing in the garage, looking up at this huge eyeball floating in the air with tentacles hanging from it. we had some insecticide-like stuff to kill it, and we told my brother to get it, but he wouldn't get it. it was wierd.

Edited by branflakes

-- Well, I finally found the dream sharing thread (Yay). The thing is, I haven't met too many people (other than my co-worker Sarah) who has weirder or scarier dreams than I've had. And honestly, I really do believe that I've had some really weird and random dreams. But, not any lately though. For a while, I began to taught myself to remember most of my dreams as well; so I do have a lot of dreams that I've remembered over time if any one wants to hear any.

-- Here's one dream that I had literally out of nowhere. I really do not recall having any emotional ups or downs...

In the past, I've had a lot of dreams that took place in my old neighborhood; it's where most of my youth and childhood took place. BTW, I'm from Redding, California ( A small town in Northern Cali). And the very first thing that I noticed in the dream was that I was in some sort of private schooling, or some sort of Asian school/classroom, because what it appeared to be was that the classmates and I were all wearing private school uniforms. An odd thing was that the class was held outside, on the lawn of an old, small home. I also remembered clearly that we were all siting in our own individual seats, doing some sort of arithmetic; and the teacher was some stern, strict, mean Asian woman, walking back and forth, staring down on all of us.

All of a sudden, the clouds appeared fast, and the wind picked up, and the area turned dark; basically a storm came. The weird thing was, all of the plants starting to rot and fall down. The students, teacher, and people around hurried and rushed home...I was the last to leave, I was sort of stunned by what was going on; and as I was standing there, I looked up into the sky as something caught my attention. As I looked up, there were dead bodies falling down on to the ground, in the motion of a hellicopter would but slower. They fell and lyed dead on the ground for a moment but then they all rose from the ground and came after me like zombies would in movies. I managed to dodge them as they began to circle me for some reason. I ran up the st, and made a left on to the street of West St, as I was just on Lauren St. As I got to the end of West St, I noticed this huge shadow coming up from a distance in front of me...it looked like some sort of huge demonic figure. Of course, I freaked out...and ran towards my right down on to this other street (It seemed as though I was flying rather than running because it was super fast, lol). I got to the end of this street, and made a left down on to this road...I ran and ran and these things were still after me. I passed this old cemetary that I remember my family and I passing by as we drove home every day. And running down the road, there were railroad tracks on to the right...And for some reason in the dream, I remember thinking that if I crossed these railroad tracks, "I'd be Ok." I got to the end, made a right, and crossed the railroad tracks...and there I was, safe and sound.

-- There was more to this dream, but I don't remember too much of it. But for the most of it, those were the highlights of this story.

oh, i just remembered some wierd dreams:

this one was when i was little. i was at Mcdonalds in it's play place, and i went into the ball pit, but there were clear thick double doors. i went into it, and the doors close, i tried to open them, but they wouldn't open, and Ronald McDonald came up to the ball pit and picked it up, and there was no way out. i guess i was trapped in there.

i also had this dream where i was in my house, and i was with my brother. then i said "hey, this is a dream" and my bro said "no, it isn't" and i was like , "ya, it is" he agreed and said to tell mom. so i went down stairs, and i told my mom that it was a dream, she said "no, it isn't" and i said "fine, don't believe me" and i walked away, and woke up.

i had a dream i was a Jew in WWII, and i was hiding with my family. it was night time, and we decided to run away from our house. so we started to run to the street, which is pretty far from my house. it was pouring rain, but it was kinda light out. when we reached the road, a convoy of Nazi tanks appeared, and we tried to hide in ditches, but i was caught. the next thing i remember is being led down a hall to a door, and when i entered the door, they laid me down and got this wierd clear cylinder, about three inches tall. in the cylinder was neon green stuff, and a clear tube that came out of the cylinder ended in a needle. i felt so scared. they stuck the needle in my arm, and i woke up. but when i was being led down the hall, i felt like i was actually gonna die. it was wierd.

this other dream where i died, i was going to heaven, but i had to go thru this simple maze, but when i was going thru it, i couldn't breathe, so i tried to hurry thru, but i had to go back to earth, i tried many times, but i forgot if i got to heaven.

i have had many wierd dreams of UFO's, this one was where i was sleeping in my room, and my bro was sleeping too. and one of my friends was sleeping on the floor. and then this UFO passed the window, it was a real small UFO, about four feet in diameter, it was really loud. so me, my bro and my friend jumped up and went upstairs, where my parents were wondering what the sound was, too. another UFO dream was i was standing outside and saw these three lights with a clear box behind them, and there were two people, but they looked like simple wire framed humans, they were pounding on the sides of the box. it was wierd.

i had this one dream where my basement was a forest, and there was this huge rhino creature that attacked us if we were in his territory, but eventually he attacked us anywhere. so i ran upstairs, and heard the creature roar.

the only scary dreams i can remember was this one dream people kept taking pictures thru the windows in my house, so i went in my basement, but there was a window down there, and thru the window i was a skeleton with a hood on looking at me.

my other scary dream was i went into my laundry room and was going back to my comp. room when i looked into my parent's room and saw a ghost standing there. i started to scream, but at the same time the ghost screamed to hide my scream. the ghost had sharp-looking teeth.

my other scary dream was me, my bro, and my mom were sleeping in the garage and we woke up. i opened the door and looked into my house. all the lights were flickering dimly, and my dad was standing at the answering machine, and the answering machine had a deep voice on it saying something, i don't remember what it was saying, but it was scary. then i went back to the garage and my mom was saying something about a huge tornado, and my mom said it in a scary, possessed voice. that was a scary dream.

sorry for the length of this post.

Hmmm... all of my dreams are always scary! But when I don't have a scary dream, there's always this guy in it. XD I'll post my favorite dream:

Well, it started out like all the others I was in a dark place and I saw this light headed toward me. Like a lantern kinda? Anyway, when it got close enough I saw that it was that dude! He's real pretty, with short white hair, but anyway. He led me out of the darkness and into this... bar? Well... not a bar, but those little food places, where the front consit of nothing but tables near the window, then theres a bar with bar stools, and the back is a kitchen? Yea... one of them.

Anyway, we sat at the bar and I looked around. Inside was a trucker, a young man in a cream colored suit, a rocker... he's got a mohawk, a little girl in a dress, and a man who just sitting at the window staring out of it.

So anyway, the trucker looks at me and smile and says somethign about a book, I ask him about it and he commences to telling how this book hold a very important story to each of them in this room. Then the rocker takes it and opens it up to the first chapter and says, "This is the best book ever, little one." he smiles and tells me the story of how he was performing one night to a real live crowd. Enjoying the good life, when after the show this fan of his came up to him and shot him in the head.

Then the trucker goes to say how he was wrongly set to the death penalty for raping and killing a child.

The man in the suit tells of how he used to live in Paris, where me met the most beautiful girl. She was already married but they went out anyway, the husband found out and killed them both.

The little girl says that she was an orphan, and was brutally abused by her foster parents and eventually was killed.

Then the man in the white hair looks at the man by the window and says, "Gosture... the last chapter." Then guy just looks over to us and smile, and it's totally creepy, his teeth are white and very long and pointy and he just says, "It's not mine to tell."

Then I woke up. I don't know why, but I LOVE~ that dream, it's creepy kinda, but I don't know. X3