Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

I had a quick lucid dream last night which was pretty cool. I was outside somewhere with an old friend who I havent seen for years. I just knew I was dreaming so I said to him that he was too but he didnt believe me. So I jumped up into the air and swam breast stroke straight up for a few meters.. then I did a backflip and came back down to land it. And said "tada!" , and he laughed. And I just looked at him as if... now you see we are dreaming. And then I think I woke up. So it was only quick but it was a bonus because I said to myself that I would know I was dreaming when I went to sleep, and then hours later I went lucid in the first dream. So anotherwords I only gave it alittle thought, so to get a lucid dream like that was pretty cool. I'm just lucky I remembered it because I almost didnt.

I also had a lucid dream around last weekend which I didnt share earlier because it was only quick too, but I might as well..

I dreamt I was running like a human.. and it was dark and stormy and I was just running. Then the wind was very strong(I was heading into it)and it picked me up and shot me up about 5 meters into the air and made me float. Sometimes thats the best way to fly in dreams.. if its windy you catch the wind with your body and follow it. Anyway I wasnt lucid when the wind caught my body but I went lucid when I realised I was floating in the sky. So I flew into the wind more and used it to take me up much higher into the storm clouds. And then I just flew through them for fun(I wanted to go across the world/ to another country), and lightning was coming down all around me which looked really cool and I remember thinking it might hit me but not caring and almost wanting it to. Then I'm not sure what happened(I lost lucidity I think).. but I remember falling and having that horrible fear of knowing I'm about to crash into the ocean at night time. And I really dont like that. Like it seems I can cross the ocean in dreams but if I think for a moment of losing the wind I do. Then after that I just plummet and usually wake up from fear. So the last thing I rememeber is turning my back as I hit the water because I didnt want to touch it. I remember my left shoulder hitting first but nothing after. I think I made a splash though. lol

So it was a cool dream, and it was surprising to have the wind pick up my body like that, which then sent me lucid. That was strange. Usually I go lucid first then catch the wind, although sometimes I do find myself stuck in trees which sends me lucid. lol

Edited by Kazahel

• 3 weeks later...

I had this one last week some time.. I typed it out earlier so this is just copied but I thought I'd post it here anyway..

I dreamt last night that I was outside at my old house and it was all flooded about ankle deep. There was a little tiny shark that was living in the laundry. It was only about a foot in size so it was like a miniture great white or something. Anyway I was standing to do something and not caring too much about the little shark(he was like a pet)but at the same time I was making sure he didnt come behind me and bite my achilles. I knew that was the only place he would really hurt me and he seemed to know it and was sneaky like that. Anyway so he tried to bite me and I picked him up out of the water and stroked his belly I think, but he didnt look too friendly. lol. He was trying to bite me with his teeth going crazy which I just thought was kinda cute. So I put him back in the water but I dont remember much more of the dream.

So yeah.. a little sneaky shark going for my achilles. But in the end I knew the shark was doomed because it didnt have the space to live and the water was too shallow. Like it was just a slightly flooded laundry after all.

It was one of my last weird dreams.. and it was really strange when I picked up the baby great white because I wasnt afraid of it at all(and I dont usually pick up creatures).. and to rub its belly was just weird. It didnt like it much. lol.. it was like I rubbed its belly while treating it all cute and that... which just p***ed it off. lol. It was funny because the 'great white' was small enough for me to pick up out of the water and hold up to study. lol... great white indeed. And thats how the dream kinda felt.

It was interesting and different to my other shark dreams.

Speaking of weird dreams, I had a dream about 2 weeks ago saying very specifically that I was to die Oct 1 at noon. This dream seemed so real that i thought i was awake, but of course i awoke in a cold sweat. Last weekend, i had another dream. In this dream i saw a gravestone... i couldn't make out the name but the date was Oct 1 2007. This is concerning to me. I am not big into 'tellin the future with your dreams' but i am concerned that these are more than dreams. I hope these aren't premintions.

Can any1 elaborate on these dreams, how you interpret these dreams?

I have three dreams. That had my Sailor Moon wand in it. The first two where freaky. My wand broke in the same place! And I tired to put it back together with glue. But it wouldn't go on there. The first dream I was in a pool clothed trying to put it back together.

The third dream. Was when I was with someone who also liked Sailor Moon. I had my Crescent Moon Wand out, she asked if she could see it. I didn't see any problem, so I gave it to her. Later on she kept it. Something happened, I don't know what. Than I went into her house to get my wand. Which I finally did & I stole her three wands she had. Than I was on a boat coming away from the dock & she was standing on it staring back at me.

O.O;;

Ok, I think I have been on these boards too much! My dream this morning was really, really weird:

I knew that there was some spectral activity at a beach. I also knew that a whole bunch of people had died there. I found a model of the vehicle that was dispatched to check out the happenings. It had two seats on the very front of the SUV, with bars in front of the seats so that if something was rammed, obviously not that hard, then the people riding there would be OK. There was a cab that held two people, then the back was open with seating for two, the seat was raised so that the people could see in front of the vehicle and could shoot at whatever they needed to. There was a machine gun fixed there. I looked at the model and thought that it was cool, and said to myself that I wouldn't mind having a real vehicle like that. Then all of a sudden I was in the back of the real vehicle. I panicked, since I saw they we were driving down into the area where all the people in the vehicle as well as people from the houses died. We saw this clear globulous substance flying around (we could only see it because it distorted everything you could see through it) I was writing down everything I saw, and it came at me so I stuck it with my pencil (and this really helped :wacko: ). But, it gave the other person in the back a chance to shoot at it, which I yelled at them that shooting wasn't going to help anything. the people from the front were already taken and killed, then the guy from the back tried to close me up int he back so the thing couldn't get me, but he was grabbed by the ghostly creature. I was screaming to get out of there, we couldn't save anyone else, but it had blocked the road. There were houses all around it, and across the bay was a marina. So, me and the two people from the front decided to try and swim over tot eh marina while the thing was occupied with killing the people from the houses who had come out to see what was happening. It definitely didn't want us to leave, and especially me to leave. We turned at a sound in the water and something was coming to wards us, like a saw blade in the water. Just before it got to me, I left that body and she got cut up. They turned and swam back to the beach knowing that they weren't going to get away in the water. The girl who got cut up got out of the water, and I was wondering how she wasn't screaming in pain, then decided that she was in shock. I was now watching this all happen from an omniscient point of view. And then I heard a knock on the door and woke up.

It was 5:30 AM. I had a hard time getting back to sleep. I know I have an overactive imagination, but this was a really bizarre dream, even for me.

• 1 month later...

I had one of those dreams that stand out for me again last night.. It was a super happy dream though. I dreamt I was standing in a garden which was very different to the usual garden you see.. Like I was looking at a palm(I cant remember the name of the type but I thought it was something like dragons tongue, but I cant find a pic of it).. I have a large one in my backyard though. Anyway I was looking at it, and instead of it being just green it had the colours of a frangipani(so it was white with yellow center).. So it looked really stunning at that size because it was quite large.

Anyway then I went lucid because I knew that the colours were different and that the plants were more pretty than in usual life. So I went lucid and got excited because I felt very happy to be in such a nice place. I then looked around to see what else was there and I instantly saw a small white angel(looked like white light but with traditional style angel shape).. which had white wings and she was floating quite fast up to greet me. I could feel how happy she was and it was a great feeling just seeing her. I was amazed. Anyway when I saw her I was floating towards her too but I couldnt control how I was floating and I floated straight through her which I felt was a slight pitty because I wanted to stop to talk but instead I just flew into her and then past her. But when I did that she turned from white to yellow(almost an amber look).. it was really weird.. it was like after I touched her the small angel went yellow, but it turned into a small newborn baby. It was like a baby that had like a flower for a lower body(almost like a skirt) and its upper body was reaching out as if to hug me or to give a gift. Basically the little baby just reached its arms out but the feeling around it was almost like out of a video game when you collect something. Like when I passed through it thats what made it turn from a white angel shape to this flowering baby that was reaching out. It was really amazing because I was fully lucid and just in the most coolest garden I've ever seen. And I was so happy to see what I saw greeting me.. it was like the angel was really keen to come up to me. It was a wonderful dream and just one of those ones that kinda stand out.

had a lucid dream early this morning

so yesterday about 430 i saw this video on Utube

It claimed you can achieve better lucid dreams,

it just flashed a bunch of pics of a*** and some text...

this repeated 3 timesthe mind is your playground

I thought it was lame and never finish watching the whole thing

but i guess some things stuck in my Sub,...anyways i go to bed

about 12:30ish after watching some drifting on speed TV...

i dreamt of wild sex with my high school teacher...i drive her home

because some one took her car, i drift ever turn never stoping at lights

i fly bye a cop going 100 and i know her husband is a cop

so i go faster and turn a quick right (no drifting) into her track homes

i haul a*** 1320 feet and make a quick left then 300 feet another left

and 600 feet i turn left into her garage the door is open then it shuts

it is dark then i see some flashing lights that pass by then as soon

as i get out the lights turn on and we start kissing not saying a word

after we go swimming in her pool i go inside to get us something

to eat. The only thing i can find is chocolate covered strawberrys

seemed a long time at least 1 hr...i awoke at

415 completey aware and reset and not tired at all

I had this very weird dream experience once. But before I tell you about it, I just want to say that past experiences from my dreams have told me that death in dreams equals waking up. So, I was dreaming that I was in some jungle and there was a sharp cliff at the edge. I was being chased by some kind of wild animal (i think it was a tiger). So i was running around and somehow I was outrunning it. And then, for some odd reason, I realized that this is a dream. I don't know how and why this happened but it did. I knew that death in my dream would mean waking up and ending this nightmare so I ran for the cliff and jumped off. And then I woke up. It was a really weird experience for me. The first thing to cross my mind after waking up was "what if I hadn't been dreaming and killed myself because I'm stupid?"

• Like 1

Has anyone had any dreams where you, uhh, hard to explain,

like the dream happens then in your dream you go back to a point

in your dream and re-do it, like change things that happen eg if it's bad

you know what to do to change it?

i once had a dream where i died, but after i was in a room watching myself die

on a video and i somehow went back and avoided dieing, kinda weird....lol

hmmm, it's always hard to think of stuff like dreams when you want too. if i remember any i'll post :P

Btw, what are lucid dreams? =S

Edited by DesertFox

Hi, DesertFox.

Yes to the "roll back the tape, and do over" but in recent years, I seem simply to wake up whenever things get dicey (which is not often for me).

The "second chance" dream motif is popular. What meaning it has, if any (some dreams are just thoughts, as when sometimes a cigar is only a smoke), is hard to generalize about.

A lucid dream is one in which you are aware that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. Some people cultivate this in hopes of attaining control of what happens in their dreams. Other people pursue other goals.

I had a dream that I was on a bus on a really nice sunny day. The nice warm breeze was in my face ( the middle door was open ) and i felt so peaceful and relaxed. Then the bus stopped and this beautiful girl with long goldish/orange colored hair got on and sat next to me. We just cuddled and enjoyed the moment :)

I woke up and felt really depressed.

Once i had a Lucid dream. I was at the front of my house in the middle of the street and it was night time. There was the same nice breeze happening. I looked up in the sky and it was super clear and i could see all the stars, nebula and planets. It was the most beautiful thing ive seen. I have never been able to have a dream like that again. I would love to though.

Then the bus stopped and this beautiful girl with long goldish/orange colored

hair got on and sat next to me. We just cuddled and enjoyed the moment :)

I woke up and felt really depressed.

you should be sad a hot chick in your dream and all you do is cudle?

weak wheres that Imagination you may never see her again just like in really

life so you have to have a plan what are you going to do take control be a man

anyways its just a dream right?whats the wrost that can happen...she slaps you

and you wake up... :huh:uh no wait that would suck...OK these all work

(kind of like choose your own adventure)for complete idizods

stand up

say 1."hi i have been saveing your seat forever";

or 2."hi have my seat it has the best view in the house";

or 3."hi i work for bus safety team your seat is ready, yes its safe now"

whatever just make her laugh, now *dont sit down

say 1."i have been sitting so long, do you mind if i stand by you, forever"

i know i know that ones a little corny but it works, but only if your serious

woman can smell BS a mile away and call it flowers without you knowing

Just found this thread!

Here is a dream I had a while ago.

I was inside a door lock, with lots of other little people who live in door locks (yale, mortice...all sorts of locks). The big people outside did not like the little people and keep trying to squash them by rolling steel ball-bearings down into the locks (which had lanes like bowling alleys in). This wasn't successful so the big people shrunk dogs down (they seemed to be retriever-type dogs) and sent them into the locks to hunt the little people. Unfortunately, they didn't stop rolling the ball-bearings down and a lot of the dogs got squashed instead.

There was a lot of detail about the locks etc, but the dream didn't seem to have any purpose. Hey, you wanted weird dreams!!!

• Like 1

Just found this thread!

Here is a dream I had a while ago.

I was inside a door lock, with lots of other little people who live in door locks (yale, mortice...all sorts of locks). The big people outside did not like the little people and keep trying to squash them by rolling steel ball-bearings down into the locks (which had lanes like bowling alleys in). This wasn't successful so the big people shrunk dogs down (they seemed to be retriever-type dogs) and sent them into the locks to hunt the little people. Unfortunately, they didn't stop rolling the ball-bearings down and a lot of the dogs got squashed instead.

There was a lot of detail about the locks etc, but the dream didn't seem to have any purpose. Hey, you wanted weird dreams!!!

And that WAS a weird dream.....interesting that it was all about locks.....but you didn't mention any

keys......I feel a symbolic dream analysis coming on.....not really :D other than to say maybe you're looking

for the key to unlock something within yourself.......I'll shut up now.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

you should be sad a hot chick in your dream and all you do is cudle?

weak wheres that Imagination you may never see her again just like in really

life so you have to have a plan what are you going to do take control be a man

anyways its just a dream right?whats the wrost that can happen...she slaps you

and you wake up... :huh:uh no wait that would suck...OK these all work

(kind of like choose your own adventure)for complete idizods

stand up

say 1."hi i have been saveing your seat forever";

or 2."hi have my seat it has the best view in the house";

or 3."hi i work for bus safety team your seat is ready, yes its safe now"

whatever just make her laugh, now *dont sit down

say 1."i have been sitting so long, do you mind if i stand by you, forever"

i know i know that ones a little corny but it works, but only if your serious

woman can smell BS a mile away and call it flowers without you knowing

I wasnt depressed that i didnt talk with her or it didnt turn into a sexual fantasy. I was sad because that feeling i had in the dream went away.

There was a time when I was young when I was addicted to playing Playstation Gran Turismo. One day I was in the passenger seat of the car when Dad was driving, I fell asleep and started to dream. I dreamt the view of playing one of the race tracks in the Gran Turismo game, going around all the corners nicely, and then I woke up suddenly because my Dad braked a bit hard, and I saw my hands in the position of holding a playstation controller (you know the position with your thumbs over the joysticks and fingers over L R buttons). The weird thing was when I suddenly woke up, my thumb moved in the air over to where the Start Button is to pause the game. Weird!!

This dream was experienced while the school track team brought in a guy who helps people meditate and focus their goals in life (the plan was to visualize your track team goal, thus helping achieve it) anyway:

I start ontop of an escalator in a very orange colored room with green zig-zags all along the wall. I take my first step onto the escalator and it whizzes me down faster than I could blink. I turn the corner and there's another escalator down, the same thing happens. This contiunes on for several floors down. [After that, sad to say, I don't remember what happened, but I do remember what happened right before I woke up] It was the escalators again, this time going up. yet the same exact thing kept happening. So tring my hardest and really focusing my mind, I take a step on the escalator and manage to make it go slow, as I slowly ascend I'm surrounded by creaks and groans from sounds like some sort of metal colapsing in on itself. And it contiunes to grow louder and louder till I reach the top and notice a brgiht white light bursting through a doorway, I make a jump for it and that's when I wake up and the noises stop.

I usually have atleast a dream a week... so would that constitue spaming if I posted them all? B)

I once dreamed that I was being chased around a car park naked by three fat washerwomen who brandished their rolling pins (don’t ask me why they had rolling pins) into the air in an aggressive manner as they ran after me.

Looking back on it now, I feel that I was quite a perverse child.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a dream I dreamt last week.. I thought I'd include it here because it was pretty weird. I typed it out before so I'll just paste it(with a few fixes).. Anyway..

I dreamt I was swimming in the ocean underwater with another person I didnt really see(so I could breathe underwater and wasnt lucid at all). I had been swimming with a great white shark which I thought was after me but I was pointing out four large globs of what looked like sperm. In the dream I thought they were baby sharks(eggs.. almost tennis ball size).. and I went to touch them(carefully) but I broke them and they all started to meld into one. Anyway then I realised that the mother shark was probably close by and that she would be quite p***ed off now, like it was bad enough that she was after me in the first place, let alone now.

So I swam onto a reef(but still underwater)and I looked around and could see the great white facing off with I think a dolphin. It was like they were head to head like how cars play chicken and they were using their flippers to almost rev up the engines. lol.. it looked pretty cute when the shark did it. Anyway I quickly cut infront of them both(between them)to swim to the shore. I really thought the shark would take me but when I turned to look after reaching the shore it had not moved at all. And I thought maybe it wasnt after me then.. because it was still facing off with this dolphin.

Anyway because I was on the shore I found like a cave door which lead me down into a dark place which had fire torches on the walls to give light. It was a winding path downwards which I followed but once I got so far for some reason I decided to turn around(I cant remember why).. But I was basically scared off by something.

Anyway so I started to make my way back up and when I was almost at the exit I heard a voice saying how this was his place(he called it a french name which meant castle in the hill or somthing).. I cant remember the word he used but it was quite unique. Anyway he basically tried to scare me off and at the same time I could see a little picture of him in my head. And soon as he said that it was his place I got quite annoyed because he had been trying to kill me since I had arrived.

So I turned around to get him. I went back down and then found myself pushing my right arm through a small area which looked like going through a pipe. I then came across the tail of a thin red and black snake.. it was mainly red.. and straight away my hand turned into an open mouth of a dark green python. I started to eat the snake alive from the tail up. At the same time though I knew it was just my arm and so I used it to pin down the other snake so it couldnt turn around to attack and bite me. When I reached up to its head I used my finger tips which turned into fangs and I sunk them into the back of the snakes neck(just behind its head).. and I pushed quite hard and injected venom into it which poisoned the snake quite quickly. I could see it slightly deflate or something. Anyway then I understood I could leave my snake there to finish eating the red snake becasue it was not a threat anymore. And I went to exit.

*Wow trip.. I just remembered another dream I had last night from going over this dream again....

I dreamt last night that I was somewhere and I grabbed a very large black snake by the back of its head. The snake was about 2meters long and it was just huge.. I grabbed its head so it couldnt bite me and it was getting really annoyed and angry and it wasnt very happy at all. lol. Anyway I was worried because it was going crazy and showing its fangs and stuff, and it really wanted to bite me but I couldnt put it down because then it could. I think I did drop it(or thrown it) after awhile though because I remember seeing it on the floor again and I was thinking how I had to grab it again otherwise I would lose it in my house.. and then I'd have to actually search for it. Which I knew was more risky so I went to go grab it again because I would rather try grab it when its an easy place to get. But I dont really remember much more.. mainly just holding onto it and seeing its massive head getting all fat and angry looking. It was pretty freaky.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a dream that i was swimming and caught a 'brain disease', according to the doctor i went to in that dream. So they had to remove my brain, he said not to worry i wont die, there is going to be a part of the brain they are going to leave so i can still live. So they cut my skull open like a tin can and removed my brain. I felt kinda light and tipsy from removal of my brain. I could still speak, walk and touch, but i couldnt remember anything! No names, math, anything!

..... :unsure: weird.

my dream is more on spirtual beliafs and all, but o well

ok so i had died, i dont know how all i know that is i had died, anyway the dream started of when i was standing on a hill looking down i little further to my funeral ( i know scary) my parents where there and a couple of other reletives but i only focussed on my parents, so my parents are crying, and im standing on this hill looking confused as exspected, i belive i was in the spiretual wrold and must of been wondering where i was. so thats where my dream ended it was a short dream, but pretty freakin scary :wacko:

i haad a dream of me lookin through a telescope to a nearby planet... that looked like earth then everything zoomed in and i saw a person lookin thru a telescope facing me..

then it everything zoomed in agen and i saw me lookin thru the telescope facing my way.. WIERD

I have weird dreams really often...!!I just don't remember them after a while...!!!When i was younger i used to have nightmares a lot..!!Anyway most of the times i see ppl chasing me and as always a gap appears from nowhere and i fall...!!The classic feeling ppl have,like falling on your bed and wake up...!!But i had another dream recently in which i was in a room and there was a mirror...!!I could see myself but there was sth different...!!!And after a while my reflection started talking to me...!!I think it was my subconscious..!!My reflection was telling me things that where true about the way i act or my life and generaly judging me strictly...!!And i felt so bad that i woke up..!!It was like yelling at myself..!! :wacko:

But beside the weird dreams, a year ago i had sleep paralysis for the first time...!!It was terrifying, i was afraid to go back to sleep...!! :(

I was sleeping with my TV on and at some point i woke up(at least that's what i thought)...!!And i tried to move my hand to catch the remote and turn off the TV, but i realised that i couldn't move..!!The weird part was that i could see everything around me,the room and the commercials on TV,i just couldn't move...!Well, i started freakin out and i tried to yell calling my mother but i couldn't speak,i tried to scream but nothing...!!I was doing my best to make myself wake up but again nothing...!!I felt really cold(it was summer,and here is really hot), and i think i saw someone standing in front of my curtain, like a shadow which scared me more....!!Anyway,after all the freakin out i managed to move my arm and i woke up sweatty and scared...!!And i went to my mother's room just like a little girl...!!lol :P

Anyway, have you ever had sleep paralysis??

• 2 weeks later...

* I typed this out earlier this morning.. so I'll just paste it.. I might add some small details I left out earlier though..

I had another weird dream last night.. It's order is all messed up though and I cant remember it all(I slept poorly).. but anyway..

I dreamt I was trying to hide from aliens I think... I was hiding in the back of a white van underneath a blanket. Then I think they found me or the scene changed or something because I found myself inside like a spaceship. I thought there was a shark there but I dont remember where exactly it was.. I just kinda remember it eating someone else. Anyway then I saw the ones who were after me coming towards me, and I think I mustve dropped on my knees as if to surrender. Because when they surrounded me they were huge... like I had to look fully up just to see their faces. They were giants but looked really strange.. almost lamish but with fat lips. There faces were clayish looking and they wore dark blue robes. They surrounded me by making a circle out of them(like a group hug thing but I was in the middle).. so they stood very close together so I could not move away in any direction. And any way I looked I would see one of them(there was about 5 of them). I thought I was done for for a moment but in that time instead of being really fearful, I looked up and said to them that I thought they were amazing. I held my hands together and pushed them upwards towards them when I said it. So I just blurted it out but my heart felt those words like it meant it and I could tell they knew that. It was like a last ditch effort or something.

Then the main one I was looking at said "This one is attractive", and just looked at me. To which I asked back "who are you's"... and at this point I was starting to be aware of where I was more(not lucid but not far off)because when he said who they were, I made a mental note to not forget it. Anyway I asked "who are you's", and he said that they were "Titanes".. which sounded almost like tifins when he said it. And after that I was just happy that I knew their names and I dont remember anymore of the dream.

It was a strange dream because I dont really know much about greek myths and Titans etc.. and the last stuff I've been catching up on(reading up on yesterday)was about King Arthur. So it was quite strange to dream of these dudes.

Edited by Kazahel

Ok, well here is a weird one:

It happened about 2005-2006

Realization. I am a woman. Wait, something is wrong, but no, its not. Then... Why am I looking at the back of my head [fades to back of mind]? I have black hair?! I am being chased. I am on the border of Asia. A large army aproaches. I get on a wooden raft and jump into the ocean. Army follows on plastic floating tanning beds. A storm hits hard. An assassin comes near, I try to escape, he jumps, we sink into the depths of the sea, down, down, down, constantly falling through water, but not going lower than thirty feet. Slowly dawning realization. We fight on a sandbar surrounded by blackish blue, small fish pass, I almost win [realization sinks in, distracted]. I can't breath! I have been underwater for more than five minutes, without breathing [mind tries to explain that my sleep apnea may have caused this, I don't realize that I am sleeping]. A cup full of oxygen appears over my mouth. Air! Ahhhh! Final strike! No! The assassin has floated away up to his raft, and I float up to mine. He is gone. So is the army. I float on choppy water, with no storm, to the southern tip of Africa. Army ambush! I am surrounded in a small bay by at least a hundred men, with a woman general! I fight with a falchion, attacking viciously at the men coming at me. The woman aims for me with a bow. I dive underwater. Ten, Twenty feet. Then I surface. [A realization is slowly dawning]. I pop their rafts, and they sink into the three foot water. I drift quickly around the southern tip of Africa, and a storm breaks, with a beautiful dawn in the distance to the west. [sudden realization: I am dreaming] I try to forget, but the sunrise is fading, the beautiful Nirvana to the west, the end of my troubles, and the escape from the horrid lady-general [image causes extreme terror]. Fighting for sleep, random images of the fighting begin popping up in my mind, repeating phrase in my mind: no!, nonononononononononono!

It is no use. I am now...awake. Darn it!

It was a wonderful, aweful, terrible dream. I loved every minute of it. I may have been able to describe more, if I'd kept the dream journal it was recorded in.

By the way, Nirvana was only an expresion, I am wholly Christian.

I usually don't dream, so this vivid one was amazing. I always dream in short sentences, along with pictures, color or black/white is spontaneous. G-bye!

Edited by Donmar