Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

Ok, very interesting thread. I would like to add a dream (or more in the future).

I was with a group of fellow paranormal investigators (I do ghost hunt as a hobby/passion.). I didn't know any of the others, and I believe there were about 4 or 5 of us. We were investigating an old, two-story bordello. The dream began as we walked down a slope to the house in the light of the setting sun. Once inside, I was greeted by a young female ghost who was a prostitute during her life. She was accompanied by 2 older female prostitutes, with the three of them under the constant watchful eye of two male bouncer ghosts, an African American who was in charge, and a Hispanic who was under him.

Things quickly heated up as the young female became attached emotionally to me. The older women scolded her, and warned her away from me, as the two bouncers would not take kindly to this. Jealousy maybe? It was at this time that we learned the two male entities had somehow been involved in the murder of these females, and were keeping them here somehow in the afterlife. Being me, I told my young admirer that we would figure a way for her to escape her two tormentors.

It was at this point that the two male entities enter the equation as they came after my fellow investigators and me. The older female spirits tried to run interference, to no avail. And a harrowing chase through the house ended with me lying against an old stone wall outside. It was then that I was somehow able to convince all of the spirits that I was only there to help, and that I would somehow find a way to help them continue on their journey.

The result was an uneasy truce with the male spirits, even though the Hispanic fellow seemed happy at the prospect of release. The two older female ghosts thanked me, and the younger female did as well with a ghostly kiss. It was then that I woke up.

This is a dream of something you hope to do in your ghost hunting, right? :D

Now first of all they were actually people from the afterlife in your dream. The scenario however, wasn't. You remember what you want to remember or they were playing with you. First of all the female spirits were not prostitutes but respectable women like teachers or nurses. They were behaving like prostitutes because of the two males. They were not bouncers in life but something not so glamorous. They were friends of the women. You got the impression that the "bouncers" were hostile, possibly involved in how the women spirits died or kept. No. They were hostile because they didn't want you there. They were already passed across and they just wanted you away, not so much them. Now dreams can distort and mirror things. You and the other ghost hunters are astrals dreaming and trapped in a location on a different plane. The only symbolic thing here is that your ability to help spirits enabled you to show them you can do something and that was your strength. They knew btw that you're alive on this earth and dreaming.

I'm just curious why you interpreted my dream that way.

After reading what you had said, I thought back on the dream. The women were wearing what a teacher might have worn back in the 1800's. their dresses went right up to beneath their chins with a frilly lace around the edge, hardly prostitute attire now that I think of it. The only difference between the older women and the younger woman was that the younger female wore a lighter colored dress, as opposed to the older females' more somber and gray.

Now, about the 2 men. The Hispanic used a gun, which kind of scared me in the dream. They were both of the violent sort, but I guess they could have just been trying to scare me away is all.

As for the others in the ghost hunting group I was with in the dream, they were people I have never met or seen before. I do deal with a lot of groups with my eMag, so maybe I have seen them in articles, or on the web somewhere, and were projecting them from my subconscious.

I tend to remember my more vivid dreams. There was one where a Witch had kidnapped me and turned me into a woman through the use of a magic robe. That was a weird one. I've even thought of writing a story about it, maybe call it "The Changeling", or something like that.

Edited by GhostHunterWriter

Hi Ghost Hunter Writer,

When I read through people's dreams sometimes they stand out as SYMBOLIC and others random bits with a clue inside. I can also see and feel certain people when they talk of dreams. I can study their dream colours and objects. Sometimes I make a mistake and I admit that I have got them wrong. Your dream was interesting because those characters were actually people (some passed over and others not but they were dreaming astrals).

You last sentance talks of a dream that YES I agree would make a brilliant story. And a good film :)

That, to me, is this: A witch kidnapped you and turned you into a woman via a magic robe. Have you heard of Angela Carter? She wrote some pretty dark fantasy stories and novels. One of her novels is called "The Passion of New Eve" about a man who encounters a strange tribe of pagan neo-feminists in a desert and they surgically make him into a woman but he becomes a woman fully. Your last dream is a mythical feature IMO and it's about nature and sex. The witch is a powerful woman, like a Baba Yaga type goddess, who wants to make you see the opposite side of you. She isn't turning you into a woman to scare you but she wants you to understand your unexplained side, your Yin, your hidden self and to seek something that you want to understand. The magic robe is part of this myth.

Edited by Lady Amethyst

I was back at the place where I was raised, and there was an extremely bad storm going on. It was pitch black outside, but the storm was so bad - the worst lightning storm that I could even imagine, and I have never imagined any storm ever being this bad. Occasionally there would be lightning blasts in the clouds that would illuminate in the darkness. I was outside, I don't know why... I was with someone else, some guy I met in another one of my dreams who reminds me of someone I used to date, and we were trying to start a fire in the backyard. Considering the storm, I really don't know why. I heard suddenly the sound of a bomb dropping - you know that whirring when a bomb is dropped, it starts very high up and gets louder and louder in intensity as the bomb falls to earth? That was happening, except there was no bomb hitting. The squealing just started very low and kept going on. I think at some point it hit a crescendo and leveled out but the sound didn't ever stop. There were loud, massive explosions above the storm in the clouds. I couldn't see any saucers, but I knew what the explosions were. I get the impression that two different factions were fighting, but I don't know who or what they were. I wanted to think that one was good and one was bad, but that could have just been my dream needing to create a differentiation.

One of the explosions I heard burst through the clouds and formed the shape of continental US momentarily before fading out. Then I heard a voice that said "We will now open the Love Boat" - honestly, sounds cheesy but it was relevant. It could mean any number of things. When this was said, I initially thought it said "We will not open the Love Boat." I had an instinctive fear reaction to the words "Love Boat" and I'm thinking it is referring to some kind of vessel? But because I misheard it, I didn't run and the guy I was with did. I felt a connection to this person because I was following him around in the previous dream trying to get his attention, but I can't remember what that was all about or too much about the guy. Maybe it was unimportant, dream remnants holding over... I felt the person had the essence of someone I used to date, but he was not the person I used to date.

Well, because I didn't run, some light starts coming down out of the sky and I immediately start to run because I realize what the voice actually said, and the light forms into a disembodied face of... Count Chocula...

I'm not leaving or changing anything! I figure there is something more to this. I don't know why it would have been Count Chocula. For those of you who are going to say "Well sounds like a crazy dream, probably nothing" then I already know this possibility! But I felt when I woke up that it was significant to some important degree. Once the light formed the face, I had this realization that I was about to be dead and that I should have ran when the words were uttered because now that the manifestation had materialized (just a large, disembodied corporate logo) I was done for.

Anyway, I woke up shortly after the Count made his appearance...

Here was an interesting synchronicity someone informed me of AFTER I told about the dream:

Laura - Back when I first started writing, some time in the Pleistocene Era, I was a newspaper reporter/photographer, at a newspaper so small we had to have our news photos developed at the local camera shop! After that inauspicious beginning, I became an advertising copywriter, and then---for seventeen years---a sitcom writer. I wrote for lots of shows, including The Bob Newhart Show, Laverne & Shirley, Three's Company, The Jeffersons, Private Benjamin, The Love Boat, and Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. So the next time you're channel surfing in the wee hours of the morning, don't be surprised if you see my name flash by on Nick at Nite.

Tracy - Now another blast from my past, you also created Count Chocula and Frankenberry. I adored the ads, though the cereal was never one of my favorites. That must have been a thrill to create!

http://www.theromancereadersconnection.com...onthlevine.html

It's been awhile since I had the dream, I can interpret it in any number of different ways, but a part of me feels like if I ever meet someone who reminds me of that person I used to know, then maybe something important might be about to happen. :P

I was back at the place where I was raised, and there was an extremely bad storm going on. It was pitch black outside, but the storm was so bad - the worst lightning storm that I could even imagine, and I have never imagined any storm ever being this bad. Occasionally there would be lightning blasts in the clouds that would illuminate in the darkness. I was outside, I don't know why... I was with someone else, some guy I met in another one of my dreams who reminds me of someone I used to date, and we were trying to start a fire in the backyard. Considering the storm, I really don't know why. I heard suddenly the sound of a bomb dropping - you know that whirring when a bomb is dropped, it starts very high up and gets louder and louder in intensity as the bomb falls to earth? That was happening, except there was no bomb hitting. The squealing just started very low and kept going on. I think at some point it hit a crescendo and leveled out but the sound didn't ever stop. There were loud, massive explosions above the storm in the clouds. I couldn't see any saucers, but I knew what the explosions were. I get the impression that two different factions were fighting, but I don't know who or what they were. I wanted to think that one was good and one was bad, but that could have just been my dream needing to create a differentiation.

The storm is significant. You were in a place from your past and there was a violent electric storm. This sounds like a symbolic eruption of your feelings, the climate around you and confusions going on in your life, creating that storm on the astral plane. You can meet people from previous dreams and that guy was possibly an actual person also dreaming. Fire starting- passions aroused and making light of new. The fire wasn't really a true fire in the outdoor camping sense but it was an inner fire, within you and maybe him also. That wasn't a bomb falling, it's related to the storm and the fire you were making. It's to do with ultra sonic sound and high loud whistling, then a low continual deep booming... this is nature and the effects you have inside. I think you're worried about things, or you're worried for someone.

One of the explosions I heard burst through the clouds and formed the shape of continental US momentarily before fading out. Then I heard a voice that said "We will now open the Love Boat" - honestly, sounds cheesy but it was relevant. It could mean any number of things. When this was said, I initially thought it said "We will not open the Love Boat." I had an instinctive fear reaction to the words "Love Boat" and I'm thinking it is referring to some kind of vessel? But because I misheard it, I didn't run and the guy I was with did. I felt a connection to this person because I was following him around in the previous dream trying to get his attention, but I can't remember what that was all about or too much about the guy. Maybe it was unimportant, dream remnants holding over... I felt the person had the essence of someone I used to date, but he was not the person I used to date.

This dream is telling you that a person on the astral plane, whether or not it's this guy you dreamed of or someone else that you can't remember, is unhealthy and fixated upon you in the short time you were dreaming. Someone has been trying to frighten you in that dream, by another dreamer, although your spiritual defenses protected you such as the storm. Now I can see that your friend ran away because either he knew something about it and no longer wanted to be involved with you, or he was escaping that negative person who might've been trying to harm him also.

Well, because I didn't run, some light starts coming down out of the sky and I immediately start to run because I realize what the voice actually said, and the light forms into a disembodied face of... Count Chocula...

I'm not leaving or changing anything! I figure there is something more to this. I don't know why it would have been Count Chocula. For those of you who are going to say "Well sounds like a crazy dream, probably nothing" then I already know this possibility! But I felt when I woke up that it was significant to some important degree. Once the light formed the face, I had this realization that I was about to be dead and that I should have ran when the words were uttered because now that the manifestation had materialized (just a large, disembodied corporate logo) I was done for.

"Count Chocula" is this nasty person also having the same dream and trying to invade you and scare you.

Anyway, I woke up shortly after the Count made his appearance...

Here was an interesting synchronicity someone informed me of AFTER I told about the dream:

Laura - Back when I first started writing, some time in the Pleistocene Era, I was a newspaper reporter/photographer, at a newspaper so small we had to have our news photos developed at the local camera shop! After that inauspicious beginning, I became an advertising copywriter, and then---for seventeen years---a sitcom writer. I wrote for lots of shows, including The Bob Newhart Show, Laverne & Shirley, Three's Company, The Jeffersons, Private Benjamin, The Love Boat, and Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. So the next time you're channel surfing in the wee hours of the morning, don't be surprised if you see my name flash by on Nick at Nite.

Tracy - Now another blast from my past, you also created Count Chocula and Frankenberry. I adored the ads, though the cereal was never one of my favorites. That must have been a thrill to create!

http://www.theromancereadersconnection.com...onthlevine.html

It's been awhile since I had the dream, I can interpret it in any number of different ways, but a part of me feels like if I ever meet someone who reminds me of that person I used to know, then maybe something important might be about to happen. :P

Yes but be careful if you do meet him.

Edited by Lady Amethyst

Thanks for the analysis, Lady Amethyst, it certainly puts the dream into a different perspective for me. I will add this to the list of varied interpretations I have come to about it.

Okay. I had a dream that my grandmother was putting me into bed as though I were a child again. In fact I was grown up. She left some hot cocoa beside the bed and she tucked in my cousin in the bed in the room. When she left, my cousin fell asleep and I got out of bed to look out the window. A strange window, like a hole in a cave. As if nature formed it. I could see the sea and it was very calm. It was sunset and I think there was a lighthouse in the distance. I got outside somehow and I explored the beach and it's little caves in my bedclothes. I came across small creatures and then I found a group of people arsing about in one of the caves. A little later I carried a box of seeds and was returning home, to my present home with my partner and daughter. Then I buried the seeds under the floor beside the front door of our house. Later a tree grew inside our house and climbed up the sides of the walls. In my dream I loved trees growing inside houses and I wanted to do that to all the rooms.

Tree lore = trees are the roots of the earth. They give life, hold life, they act as homes to small animals and birds. People, and animals, enjoy climbing them. I love trees. It's a connection to nature and wilderness. Although pretty skeptical at times I also believe in deep psychology and the spirits.

Oh! I had a weird dream. I think I were about 9 then. (I'm 18 now, still remember it. xD)

Ok, so I open my eyes and I'm standing in my boxers in this dark room, with one pillar of light at the end. It illuminated a wooden stand, with a hammer on it. Then, two more lights showed two boxes at either sides of the room, rectangular ones, with bench-seats in them. Four more lights showed the boxes for the audience (It's a court, if you haven't noticed by now.).. I were standing in the space in the middle. There were no benches for the prosecution or the defence. Suddenly, the audience stood from nowhere (I myself felt like I were standing on nothing...), and it was all zombies, vampires, werewolves, demons, goblins.. get all your D&D monsters and put them in the audience... brr... the Judge was a vampire, and the jury was filled with Vampires on one side, Werewolves on the other. The judge began reading charges, I can't remember them by now... I were just looking around. Then, all of a sudden, when the judge was nearly finished, I crossed my arms and yelled, 'You're all GAY!'. They all jumped at me, and I woke up.

Pretty weird.. That's what a 9-year-old gets for playing too much computer games.. xD

I have these dreams were imend up attacked by some form of creature yet for some strange reason after i dodge the attack i become feral and vicous almost with twice the ferocity of the perpetrator. the feeling is so intense that i awaken from fright because of this strange behaviour yes thats right i am more startled by my reaction than the beast.

I used to have dreams where i was hunted and would hide to escape the critter. However all of these dreams ceased when i saw it. i was in an old wreck of a ship when a pirates ghost appeared after some randomness this well which sat at the bottom of the ship [for some reason] spewed out a darkness which devoured the ghost. This strange reptile climbed out of the well and as it stood there i saw this eye open on its back. I soon lost myself in this dark eye insteaf of whites it was like oilits pupils angled like a cat or a lizards was divided from tje darkness by a burning red. And as i met its gaze i was sucked into its burning maw deep into a darkness beyond anything i experienced. i remember fear intense fear beyond that of being hunted. This would be the point i should have woke up but alas the darkness controlled the dream. this only fed my gear but soon the darkness changed it grew warmer it burned it burned with a primal essence like a scream or a howl but much more intense then it became more ferocious of a feeling i remember myself burning with this feirce darkness and like a bellow of a roar i awoke on that breath terrified of that ferocity. Now whenever i should run with fear that ferocity explodes from me and on that instant the dream is literally shattered.

I do(/did) have this recurring dream where it’s in a cemetery and there are a bunch of people standing around a coffin, but they're not really mourning even though they're dressed in black coats. I walk into a gap in them and I can see them all separately. They're all distinct individuals, although I don't think I've seen them all.

There's another where I begin to stand up, but then I'm suddenly running through a dark forest with this huge (like, 4-5 ft.) tall creamy-white wolf next to me with all these red ring patterns on his body (not perfectly circular, but kind of like someone tried to do that). And while we run we keep turning to eachother and then looking away, it's always both simultaneously then him looking away first. At some point the forest disappeared and there was a cream coloured, square building (think ancient mud houses) coming out of a mountain. There are all these stairs leading up to the 'fortress' (it's pretty big) and the wolf runs ahead of me. Somehow, I enter the building before him, and the place is all hazy (as in smoky) and there are all these wolves sleeping everywhere - they’re in every room, on furniture, in window sills and on banisters and through the corridor, so I have to step over them. For some reason I have a feeling that in the dream I'm wearing brown leather fingerless gloves and a trench coat; and on the right (or both) hands there's a diamond pattern of 4 silver balls, joined by slits in the gloves which form an 'X' shape surrounded by a circle which joins the balls.

• 1 month later...

I love dreams. A real neat place is http://www.dreamjournal.net/index.cfm/do/members.main You can keep your own dream journal there. You can ask people to interprete or comment on your dreams and you can do the same for others. There is also a forum and explainations of dream symbols. It's a great place. Ive been recording my dreams there off and on since 2003. My journal is mypsychosis if any body wants to read some of my dreams. :) Any way it's a great place. I highly recomend it.

• Like 1

I have had dreams where I am a super, ultimater warrior called "The Primary".

This usually takes place on alternate Earths.

I have had the dream about 3 or 4 times, and each time the scenario is different.

I had a weird one where I was laying down in some desert during a sand storm, there was a guy standing over me who had knocked me down. There was a massive red 4 sided spike made of stone in the distance that had chunks missing from it (like it was old and falling appart). I woke up after that and have been wondering what it meant ever since, I still remember it very clearly :/

Edited by Finity

Wow some of these are CRAZY dreams but this week i had a wicked dream:

I was looking out my window at dusk over the harbour. There was what i would call a UFO (a bright light) hovering over the water. Then all these little lights started coming out of the water and going into the UFO. I called out to my g/f and she came over to the window. I said "look a UFO" and she was saying "Nah, thas a helicopter" because it wasnt moving an the little lights had stopped as well. We looked at it for a few secounds when it went straight up into space- then i looked over to my g/f with a *is that a helicopeter* look on my face, then i woke up.

Wierd

Ok lets see if anybody can explain this one. I had a dream that I was having sex with Drew Carrey in the back of a Hearse. :rofl::rofl:

I've never had a dream that wasn't weird. But one weird thing about most of my dreams is that I am usually a man in each one :D

I remembered a quick dream from last night. I dreamt that I was swimming in a river with reeds, I was more in the reeds though(near the edge of the river)and I lifted my head out of the water and found myself staring directly at a very large crocodile that had lifted his head in a similar manner. So his eyes were just above the surface like how they do and we stared into each others eyes(we were very close). Anyway I understood that it was a large crocodile and I didnt know I was dreaming so I went to move away from it but went into the path of another smaller crocodile which was right next to me, which I lept on inorder to shut his mouth. The second crocodile was only about a meter in length though so it was big enough to be scary but small enough to know that my weight would have a chance against it. The other though was more like the biggest crocodile you would ever see.

Anyway I dont remember much more but I remember seeing the smaller crocodile being stretched out as if I picked it up and held it out like what you do with a big fish you catch. I remember looking at its belly.

Edited by Kazahel

I remember two weird dreams from last night. In the first one(I think it was) I dreamt I was back in time seeing a life of a person who had died a long time ago. It was like I was seeing a past life of myself or of another. I felt it might of been myself because I felt sad and knew it was a horrible way to slowly die. I was on an island like rottnest and I was in a prison but it was like I was at the ruins and there was nobody there just me sitting in a solitary confinment cell which was just a slab of concrete with me walled in with a small gap so that I could see the ocean. I think there was a white lighthouse but I'm not sure. So it was like a lookout. It was a nice fine sunny day and it almost felt like being a tourist on a tour of ruins.

Anyway the person back in the past whos cell it was had been beaten by the other prisoners or gaurds and had had his right leg broken up high(the femur I think its called)..and he could not move out of bed to get anything so had died from starvation on the island and was not fed by the gaurds because he could not move to get the food.

It was like I saw an image similar to the shoud of turin but it was on the slab which was his bed and it was black and had a skeleton image so that I could see the break in the leg and then I understood and pictured/went back in the past very briefly and experienced alittle of the slow death of the person it was. It felt like it was me but not me, having a flashback.

Then in the other dream I dreamt I was near the rivers edge again and there was three people in the river who were swimming in sync. They made a triangle almost and were wearing white with red little pocker dots and were only very young. They were doing a jig like the Irish almost from the Simspons episode from that night. lol. So they were doing this little jig as they swam in the river on their backs like a synchronized swimmer. They did it because I had said something but I cant remember what it was. Then because we were crossing the river someone yelled out that someone else had been bitten by a sea snake and that there was one in the water. And they went back to the shore on the side they started on because of it. I turned to see and also to help but I knew it was more important to cross the river because I was almost to the other side and then could help from there somehow. It was like it was what our goal was. Like nobody ever crosses the river.

So I was further out than them and was almost half way across the river and then I saw a green sea snake with a yellow diamond pattern going down its back coming straight towards me. It(she I think) had a fatter looking head and it swam ontop of the water very fast. It was heading straight for me and it was like I was its target. I turned to go back to shore because I always get bitten by snakes. But as I was going back to shore I felt something on my right leg(in the same spot as the other dream)on the inner thigh and I knew I had been bitten and when I got out of the water I had big fang marks and I knew I had been poisoned. So I straight away decided to walk the little while to get to my jeans which I had taken off to cross the water to get the belt from it to make a tourniquet which I wrapped above the wound tightly.

Then I overheard the other people who were tending to the girl and they said the only way to heal her was to go to a web site in japan in Okinawa and to post there(or something like that). Otherwise the poison will take hold in five days time. And I just thought how the hell am I going to do that! lol.

I had this dream once where I was at church and kinda waiting around for it to start. I strolled off to this house right next to the church (neither the church or house exist in real life as far as I know) and there was this guy at the backdoor who was acting like he was in pain and screaming and stuff. I ran off and when I got back to the church I couldn't find anyone. The dream then shifted to nightime at my house (I don't know what - if anything happened in between) and I was looking out at the road and saw this creature moving in the distance. As it got closer I saw that it was some kind of... well the only way I can explain it is....a zombie/monkey/chupacabra/demon thing. It tried to attack me so I looked for something to stab it with, then I ran to my neighbor's house across the street but as I was heading there I realized there probably wasn't any help because apparently everybody in the world turned into the ZMCDthings. The guy a the door was probably an early stage of it.

A similar dream occured sometime later where I was at my house and realized that nobody was anywhere to be found. Like there was just nobody in the world besides me. Nobody came to my house and when I looked outside I couldn't see anybody. I couldn't even leave my house. I was trapped there somehow. I'd try to leave but somehow end back up there. I figured I must be in a time warp and I kept waiting and waiting to somehow become unstuck. I assume this happened because I watched The Langoliers not too long before.

I dreamt last night that I was at my old house just visiting and I felt a pain in my leg(right calf)and then saw that I had been bitten by a female redback spider. I had been leaning against the wall for only a moment and low in the corner was a spider web and a small female redback tending to her web.

Then told a girl of about 30yrs old with long amber/brown hair that I had just been bitten(she was just standing next to me) so I got down low to look into the web to see the spider so that I would know for sure if it was a male or a female, and at first it looked like a small female but then it seemed to grow into a larger female which was going back into her main area she stays in the web.

And when I saw it was a mature female spider I just thought 'And I've just been bitten! ' It was like I thought 'great another bite from something and I was only bloody leaning against the wall for a moment. ffs typical '. Kinda like that. Then I was wondering what the poison was going to feel like and if I would feel it before I got to the doctor.

So it was a weird dream because I cant remember ever dreaming of being bitten by a redback spider before. And I was bitten by a snake in the dream above so thats twice I've been bitten by something recently.

I have dreams in real time, all the time. They are in technicolor, pana-vision, and surround sound

75% of the time I have visions of future events that do take place and become reality..

post-89180-1243969124_thumb.jpg

Last night I dreamt that I was walking along a street that I recognised and lived for a while. The street looked eerie. It was twilight dull sort of light and the houses were all terraced along the street, meaning together. Their front yards were simply green lawns and there were no trees along that street. I considered myself lucky that I didn't live there. I reached near the end of the street and took a walk along the next one. The houses were better and it was nicer. A hill rose upwards towards the town centre. As I passed these places on my way to... not sure... regular trips made me ike or dislike certain areas. I found a short cut through a narrow lane beside a corn field to avoid the street I didn't like. It was then night and very dark, with street lights. I passed someplace with a green mound and there was a house, or a cottage, there. I'd passed it many times before but something drew me to it. I noticed that it was very brightly lit up inside. As I went in I noticed that there were about 10 people dancing to music. The guy who lived there was wearing a black suit and he invited me into the party. I was dancing for a little while and then he asked me a question. He told me that there are other people present in the party who I couldn't see. I didn't believe him and he explained that these people are vampires and witches, all who have died. I asked if he could see them and he said "yes, everyone can see them apart from you". I felt relly nervous and had to leave. I simply left the party and I wondered why I couldn't see those people (ghosts) when all the others at the party did.

I just love dreams wher i build new skills. Flying, traveling through solid objects and creating mundane dream lanscapes are all old skills.

Recently ive been working on remote control of cars in my dreams. At first i could only control one car at a time, and had to be really carefull to direct it precisely. I had to be able to "physically"see the car and the surrounding area.

In my latest dream i managed to control 3 cars at the same time, by manipulating their movements through force of will.

I could remote view them, and control them without "physically" being able to see them. I brought them all from different parts of town, to a park where we were watching an eagle flying. They all arrived simultaneously, and from different points. I just managed to stop the hummer from driving into the porsche by about a foot. (If youre going to dream- drive cars, the least you can do is create ones you would love to drive in real life.)

In my dream last night I was followed by two people, a man and a woman. I don't know why they were following me but everywhere they were. The man looked serious and the woman was blank-faced. Neither of them spoke to one another and they walked closely together as if they locked arms. This couple followed me all over. I even ran, and hid in dark buildings in the hope that the couple wouldn't find me there but they always did. I found myself going into another dark place and there was a large stage with a huge black curtain. An exit door, with bright lights, was just near the steps leading to the stage but I thought it would be obvious if I went through there. So I climbed the steps and went up a wide staircase. The couple couldn't have assumed I'd gone up there in the dark. However I explored a corridor that was lit up and in each door either side it led me to a theatrical box, and I faced down upon a crowded darkened theatre hall. There were people in 18th century clothes looking at me. As I went back out into the lit-up hall, I saw the couple walking along there. I felt myself panic because they knew I'd gone up there! I went another way and escaped. The couple didn't catch me but I wonder what they were doing following me around and I also wonder how they knew I went somewhere.

I remember one of my dreams last night where I was outside in a towns street on a sunny day and it was clear blue skys and I looked up and saw what at first looked like that rainbow cloud I saw the other day but it then turned more into a ufo. It was shooting out patterns on the sky like a projector with multi coloured lights. It was a white plastic looking star thing.. kinda shaped like a everlasting gobstopper. It was a weird dream because at first it was a small rainbow cloud thing(like a jelly fish)then quickly it became a disco ball thing, then a star where it was showing itself to the crowd really low to the street and it was like crop circles but with coloured lights, and I was thinking it was real life so it had a no going back feeling and was a rush. But then soon after, at the end of the dream, it was like I was outside of an amusment park at night and the star had not really been a star but was an amusment ride sign(and part of the top of the ride). So it was all like a dream. And I was thinking how come I got confused into thinking this sign was the star in the first place.

So I coudnt understand how I had been fooled but really I was being fooled at that moment because the star was real but the dream changed so that the star looked false.

I dream things alot like acid trip dreamscapes. In the beatles:rockband intro (Check it out!!! http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/cinematic.php), I had a dream with THE EXACT SAME SUN. I've always imagined it the Stars as gods and protectors of their solar systems...Excuse me, I'm getting all "spacy" right now.

I always dream I travel

with the chracters from Head Trip. I visit an Arctic area, that some how has Penguins, and polar bears, a purple desert, and an ocean with green water, and that Sun thing. :sleepy: Edited by nara