Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

Really weird LD I just woke from. I walk into my house, try to turn on the lights, they don't come on and I become lucid. I start to hear some weird sounds and walk over to an area right by my TV and kneel down because I see what looks like to be a stuffed, dirty clown. This is the part that really freaks me out...

In a lot of dreams I have, it's like I want to be possessed by some negative energy and it's starting to freak me out because I would NEVER attempt something like this in real life. It's weird, at any random point in any random dream I just get this thirst for supreme rule and turn to evil. It just happens unconsciously, it's hard to explain. Then usually I wake up, as I did with the clown when it started to move. I actually think this also happened in a sporadic OBE a long time ago. I got the same feeling and urge, then a floating white thing (maybe a skull, idk) picked me up and took me to my bedroom. I've tried to figure out all logical solutions to this, maybe in our unconscious we all have this animal-like urge to be the dominant creature, and would in any way possible. As said before, I'd never to anything to harm myself in my waking life, so I don't know why there's an underlying evil in me in only certain dreams. Most dreams I'm not like this.

Another theory is as weird as it sounds, it may be repressed sexual feelings. (I got this idea from Sigmund Freud.) Because this usually gets aroused when I wake up, so maybe it's just that. That may be the most logical choice, as I did have sexual dream before this one.

Not lately, but here's a weird dream that turned me off of eating pork ever since :

In the dream I am in my parents dining room setting at the table with the rest of the family. Suddenly my aunt is carried out to the table on a platter (Still alive, by the way) and my father starts slicing meat off her thigh (Deep red meat). He says that it tastes like pork chops while my aunt explains how she needed to lose weight in that area anyway... Even in the dream I was trying to explain how this was wrong in many ways...

I have literally never eaten pork since.

I had another really long lucid dream last night. I think it was two in a row though.

I dreamt last night that I was near my old home in the national park and I was running from a witch who was after me. As I ran through the bushland I placed my hands down to run like an animal and when I did this I found myself lucid but I was only on the line where I couldve just kept running and had a normal dream. So I stood up and started to fly over all the trees which helped me be fully lucid. I flew over people who were in the park and there was a section where lots of money was on the ground and two people who had as much money as they could carry stuffed into where ever they could fit it on them(so you could see it sticking out of their pants and sleeves etc). I wasnt interested in taking any money because I knew it was pointless but when I looked I fell from the sky and landed near them. So I flew again and I kept going over the trees.

Then I reached a large building and I flew through the wall and started to fly through the corridors and I forget most of this part. I remember picking up a single American dollar from the ground at one point and placing it in my pocket to see if I would wake up with it. I knew I wouldnt but I did it anyway just for fun. I flew up many levels and I was trying to reach the roof so I could fly off the roof but the top level had bars on the windows and it looked like a prison but it was also a hospital. People were sleeping in strange beds almost like capsules(not fully covered though)and I was flying around looking to go higher. I knew I could fly out through the bars but I was looking around anyway.

Then I saw a girl who was laying in one of the beds sleeping and she was beautiful and I was captivated by her. I went up to her and I kissed her. Straight after she woke up and said something to me but I forget what. A nurse came and they were treating me like I had managed to wake her up and heal her. Then next thing I know we are in a lift and are going to the roof because I had to leave. I was standing on the roof with them and also a person who had broken his leg which I had helped as well but I didnt recall how. We were up very high about 20 stories at least and over looking a city at night time which had a a river close by. I was telling them I have to go now and I was trying to hover before leaping off the building but I couldnt fly(I like to hover first, its more successful flying that way I find). Then she asked me for one more kiss and so I kissed her. I was still trying to hover but had no luck and it was the first time through the dream I couldnt fly. So I said to them that this must be the part where I am supposed to fall. I said dont worry, I will hit the ground and leave a small crater but I will be ok.

So I jumped off the building still trying to fly and I thought I started to but then I just fell really fast and hit the ground. I left a crater in the road but I got up and waved both my arms to signal that I was ok. She yelled out that she loved me and thankyou and I told her I hope she now has a long and wonderful life. Then I left and flew over a dark stormy water which had pillars in it.

Then I think the dream ended and I went into another dream but I was still lucid. It was almost a continuation of the city though. I was in a city but far into the future where every building was black but with an electric blue trim at the top. At the highest building was the boss of the city and I was like his one that could fly and the others couldnt. I spent the time flying around from the ground and back up again and I was asking what the name of the city I was in. I wasnt supposed to ask that though and no-one would tell me its name. I thought that I must be in France somewhere because one person had a french accent and every now and then I would go back in time(2,000 years)and see the city how it used to be. It had white buildings(regal looking)back then. Then I said to someone how I must be in France but they said I could be anywhere and this could even be(I forget the city she said). She said something like people would never guess where this certain something was.

Then I went back to the boss on the roof of the highest building and I was in trouble with him. I was being kicked out from my position and I was told that I had to cross the river into the next section of land and not return. Thats also why I thought I was in France because I looked at the water and thought that it reminded me of the English channel. I was told I had to fly all the way over the water without touching it and when I tried to fly I could only fly about a meter above it. The water was very stormy and I mustve failed the first time because I remember doing it twice. The second time I reached a statue that was past half way and I perched at the top before continuing on.

When I reached the other side I was talking to people about the city and it was like I was back in time to now days(so white buildings). They asked me something and I answered that I was at least 2,000 years old. Then I remember watching a very large dragon statue which was all green like how copper goes and it had many heads on long necks. It was in a public area and every now and then the statue would turn into a similar sized silver crown. Then it would turn back into the multi headed dragon and then back into the crown. And this was just what it did.

Edited by Kazahel

I have weird dreams all the time,one time i dreamt i was in the stages of one of my favorite video games lol it was weird and awesome at the same time :alien::rofl:

Edited by Thebestdisplaynameever

Really weird LD I just woke from. I walk into my house, try to turn on the lights, they don't come on and I become lucid. I start to hear some weird sounds and walk over to an area right by my TV and kneel down because I see what looks like to be a stuffed, dirty clown. This is the part that really freaks me out...

In a lot of dreams I have, it's like I want to be possessed by some negative energy and it's starting to freak me out because I would NEVER attempt something like this in real life. It's weird, at any random point in any random dream I just get this thirst for supreme rule and turn to evil. It just happens unconsciously, it's hard to explain. Then usually I wake up, as I did with the clown when it started to move. I actually think this also happened in a sporadic OBE a long time ago. I got the same feeling and urge, then a floating white thing (maybe a skull, idk) picked me up and took me to my bedroom. I've tried to figure out all logical solutions to this, maybe in our unconscious we all have this animal-like urge to be the dominant creature, and would in any way possible. As said before, I'd never to anything to harm myself in my waking life, so I don't know why there's an underlying evil in me in only certain dreams. Most dreams I'm not like this.

Another theory is as weird as it sounds, it may be repressed sexual feelings. (I got this idea from Sigmund Freud.) Because this usually gets aroused when I wake up, so maybe it's just that. That may be the most logical choice, as I did have sexual dream before this one.

Ahhhhh grasshopper, I see you are approaching the path of self discovery. You are in for some surprises my friend.

One night a few weeks ago I dreamt that I was in a classroom in the future.

Not much was different. There was no sign of anything futuristic, I just knew.

There was a female teacher talking about something historical.

I did notice that all the kids were frowning at me, as if they wondered why I

wasn't sitting quietly like them.

Suddenly I found myself looking for the exit, and I came

to the base of a grand staricase. It was slightly curved and very broad. White with

round metal-like decorations on the steps. At the top was a bright light, and church/angel music boomed down. I did not feel frightened or overwhelmed. I hesitated about going up to find an exit. Suddenly, someone touched my elbow and told me that I shouldn't use that exit, go back to the classroom. At first I thought it was my own decision to leave the staircase.

I only remembered the entity's command after I left.

I woke up before I reached the classroom again.

Any theories? :innocent:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was in my laundry trying to lock the door to outside. I was turning the key but the door wouldnt lock and after about five times of doing this it dawned on me that I must be dreaming. So I looked at something small to read and did a reality test and proved I was dreaming. So I went and told my son that we were both dreaming and to prove it I jumped through the door and went outside. He came with me and then we both flew around for a little while. I remember then we were flying around my old house from when I was younger and we could see our pet birds flying as well. I said that they must be dreaming too and dreaming they are flying outside.

Then as another thing to do I said to my son to watch how I walk up the wall. So I landed and then walked up a vertical wall as if I was walking normally. He had trouble doing this, I forget most of the dream because it was one of my first dreams in the night. Next thing I remember though is I am telling someone about how I was having a lucid dream so I had lost my lucidity and I was back in my house in the laundry but it was slightly different. There was a girl there about 25 yrs old who was trying to lock the other door leading more into the house. She was locking it and unlocking it over and over and as soon as I saw this I knew I was still dreaming.

So I spoke with her and she turned around and she was very very beautiful. She had chestnut brown hair just below shoulder length but her eyes were like orange fire. They were amazing and she didnt look human because of her eyes. I knew she was an angel and I asked to be able to kiss her. I forget most of what she said but I dont think it was allowed but we did anyway. I was trying to think of things to ask but I mainly wanted to know her name. I'm pretty sure she said her name was Chistin because I remember thinking of the name Christian as a way for me to remember it. She gave me a second name I didnt think I would forget but I have. It was something like cobolo but I forget.

I forget most of the dream, I mainly just remember falling in love with her at sight and kissing her and her eyes which were orange like fire and crystal. She was an angel for sure.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

I've got a couple of pretty interesting dreams, at least interesting to me.

Good thing I saved them in .txt files for just such an occasion.

The first thing I remember was a grouping of three run down cabins near the shore of a lake and my cabin was on a dilapidated old dock. I lived with two other people and they were always so noisy it wasnt even funny, but for some reason between the three cabins there was only one tv and there was a contest to see who would win the right to be the owner of the tv and through some contest or whatever I ended up winning it.

The contest was being extra nice to someone even though you didn't have to or whatever. So I see a stack of newspapers on the ground in the middle of the city I live in, or what was the dream version of the city i live in anyway, there was a place called 'Go-go Village' or something like that where all the rich folks lived. The sign was some really awesome thing with two huge vehicle wheels on it. I deliver some newspapers to houses that had newspaper boxes (go figure why I would do this I used to deliver newspapers as a kid)

Turns out I stole the papers from the 'Home Improvement' kids route (Jonathon Taylor Thomas) and used them on some mexican kids paper route. Later at my cabin as they were announcing what the various people did to be kind to someone it turns out I win and just as that happens the 'Home Improvement' kids burst in and the oldest one starts kicking my ass for stealing the papers, so I start to fight back and get the upper hand. and thats when his brothers join in and beat me to a pulp. so I agree to go get the papers and give them to the right houses.

So as I said I won the tv, and I put it in the common area cabin where everyone could use it whenever they wanted since I was so nice. I don't even like the tv show home improvement so i guess thats why they beat me up pretty weird dream I guess

I once had a dream that Celine Dion was going to give birth while sitting in a tree for an Oprah special. I have no clue where it came from lol :lol:

I have a few times now dreamt that i have died. It was the same way all 3 times. The setup of the dreams has always been different.

First time in was investigating some ruins with some group.

The second time I was hanging out with some friends near a factory.

The third time I was back in the army (Finland ).

In all of these I died by getting stuck with a poisonous needle in the back of my head. The poison was white and I was always aware that I am about to get the shot, the group I was with always seemed to have "voted" that I should take it.

In all dreams I was equally scared of dying, but the dying part was actually quite pleasant. I could feel my heart and breath stop, but I felt pleasant warmth fill my body and everything feels just peacefull. I cant quite explain that feeling other than it felt good.

Opinnions on these dreams are welcome :)

Ps I'm typing on a smartphone so forgive my typos etc :P

I once had a dream that Celine Dion was going to give birth while sitting in a tree for an Oprah special. I have no clue where it came from lol :lol:

elllll ooooh elllll nice one

I had a weird dream about 3 months ago.

Due to being a gamer I often buy DLC for many of my games.

In my dream I had to (for some bizarre reason) jump along stones near a river which was infested with very, very large crocodiles that were smiling in order to get some new DLC.

A few other people were also competing, I pushed them into the waters (where they were promptly eaten) and won the DLC.

ok i have one but please dont judge me cause even i feel weird about it and its kinda bad so ill make it sound as clean as i can.

ok so i was having a dream that i was in a jungle, and i think the faith of the world was in my hands..but anyways i had to cross this bridge to get to a mountain similar to the ones in avatar which now that i think about it it might of been related to the movie. anyways when i got to the bridge it was blocked by many woman along the way and apparently to cross the bridge i had to sleep with all of them. as hard as it was =) i was able to manage that. but ok here comes the weird part. i finally got to the place where i was supposed to be and there was this woman in an altar but she was blue and had six arms. but she was facing the other way and not looking at me and to save the world i guess i had to sleep with her but when she turned around IT WAS MY MOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ewwwww i immediately woke up and its just weird thinking about it now

I had a sleep paralysis experience/dream again last night, it was weird.

I dreamt I was in my room in bed and I couldnt move my body. I knew I was having sleep paralysis and I was trying to fight against it and get out of bed. At one stage there was a cat in my room and it was pawing at the venietian blinds how cats do when they want to look outside. It kept doing this and making that annoying noise of the blinds and I was just watching it. While I was watching it I also saw a black shadow thingy which flickered and changed as it flickered. It looked like the skeleton of a creature but that was what the creature was. Almost like a small black dragon thingy and I could mainly make out its spine.

At one stage I was almost out of the paralysis, I was on the floor near the window trying to stand up but I had that thing I get where I can only half move and its very difficult(like being really drunk). Then I was back in bed again and I heard a really scary sounding voice. It was probably the scariest voice I've ever heard and it spoke not loud but not soft either. It was a very deep male voice and it said to me something like "You cannot get out of your body at this stage". (something like that) It felt like the devil himself had spoken to me because it was that kind of voice and really quite freaky.

After this I said to it that then I shall have an OBE. So it was like I was on the edge of waking up, dreaming and OBE and I was trying to stand up in the dreaming stage but I couldnt do it. So when he said I couldnt get out of my body I then thought instead of using strength to force myself out I will relax and think my way out and into an OBE. So I relaxed and I wasnt really scared of the voice so much, I thought of it as a scary sounding teaching voice even though it did have an element of mockery about it. I also remembered that I had broken out of paralysis before and gone into like an OBE/dream experience(I find it hard to tell the difference sometimes)and I think I said that to him.

Anyway so I relaxed and started to focus on my body and trying to imagine myself sitting upright. I was lying on my side though so I was imagining trying to sit upright on the side and when I was doing this my ears started to pop. So it was like my ears got blocked and then unblocked and the more I tried to think about sitting up in bed the more my ears did this. Then they did this very rapidly and it was like a fluttering sensation with unblocked and blocked happening so fast. Then I heard my son sleep talking in the other room but in a worried manner and I thought I had to get to him to see what was near him and I was trying to use that as a way to will myself out more.

Then all a sudden it stopped and I was just awake.

Then I went back to sleep and went into a dream where I was trying to sleep on my back in a strange bed which had orange and yellow sheets and was outside under the sun. I knew I was dreaming but I just stayed there on my back and I pulled the sheets up to cover my eyes so I could see through them but that no-one could see me. So I only had enough open area to breath. I figured that whoever it was that was with me in the sleep paralysis, they would use this time now to come to me in my dream. I thought they would not be able to help themselves so I waited and pretended to be asleep.

I didnt wait very long before a woman came over and looked down closely at me. I forget most of what happened afterwards but I remember her reaching down to touch my face and I think I grabbed her hand to surprise her. After this I dont really remember much, the dream continued though but I lost my lucidity.

I had a weird dream about a feathered cobra last night.

I dreamt last night that I was in the city and I was on a small bus which was a small white mini van. My son was with me and I got off the bus without my son and afterwards I was thinking how the bus has many other stops to go and that I shouldve got my son off the bus with me. My son is only young so I was worried that we had separated. So I chased after the bus and it stopped not far at the next stop so I told my son to get off the bus but then I saw that I had left my shopping on the bus and my son had left his thongs(shoes). So I got back on the bus and told the driver I had forgotten some stuff and when I started to pick up the shopping and gather everything the driver started to drive away leaving my son alone in the city and me stuck inside the bus.

I was asking the driver and his friend to pull over so I could get out and the driver was saying that he cant and can only stop at the next stop which was pretty far away. I told them about my son and she(the drivers friend)asked how old he was. I told them he had only just turned 10 and she said something like "well it might be a good thing to teach him independence" which annoyed me. I thought this is not how you do it. I told them that by the time I get off the bus he wouldve probably moved and I would not catch up in time to find him in the city, so I was very worried.

Then all of a sudden the dream scene changed and I was watching a huge green snake about 13 or so meters long with a head and body at least the width of a person. It was coiled up sitting in the middle of a lush park on the grass that was very close to the city(so like a central park). There was two girls in white on the left of it who were scared of it and saying they cant go that way and my son was across from me, on the other side past this snake. When the girls first approached, the snake rose up like a cobra and it fanned out a hood like one, which was huge. Then I thought I hope my son doesnt try to make a run past it because he wont make it because the snake is very fast but my son ran away from it and to the right and the snake gave chase.

Soon as I saw this I was afraid for him so I flew after him. I didnt know I was dreaming but when the snake chased him I just took off into the air and flew after the snake. I could see the snake from above in the shallow water that you get in parks and I was thinking this is one of those dreams I dont want to forget(but thats about as lucid as I got), when it came out of the water somehow I was infront of it and I hovered down from the air and grabbed it from the front. So I was face to face with this huge green cobra and I grabbed it in a bear hug around its neck and lifted it up a few meters above the air, so its main body was still on the ground but its head was up a few meters. When I touched the snake it was all soft and feathered and it had a thorn or something sharp when I grabbed it because I thought I had maybe touched its fangs but its mouth was shut. I was thinking if it wants to bite me, now this is the time and I wont be able to stop it but it gave a funny look to me like a naughty puppy or something. It was like a nice innocent look meaing something like "I was only having fun" as if it was a pet of mine. I also noticed a small dark brown spot above its right eye and I was hoping I hadnt spiked it(or hurt it)somehow when I grabbed it(even though it was me who got spiked).

Anyway then I turned to get on the back of the snake so I was riding it and it was still reared up like a cobra and the girls that had been near said something but I forget what and I said that he was very soft and I stroked the back of his neck a few times. He was all feathered and was really very beautiful. Then I rode the same way towards where my son had gone but I woke up pretty soon after that.

Edited by Kazahel

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, a really detailed one (is vivid the right word?) last night I had this dream that:

Me and my friend went with the school to this big glass hotel, but you were like a penguin sliding around on your belly through most of the corridors, now I wanted to jump a floor but I chickened out. Me and my friend ran into a room, locked the door and suddenly she says "This duvet is wrong" I realised then that this wasn't our room, my mouth suddenly got really salivary O.o Then the door knocked I opened it and Mia and Sara (girls that left my school) were there. I was apologising and said "I Thought this was Brooke and Mike's.." (Mike in my dream is a dude the size of my thumb) Then I realised I shouldn't of said that and Sara turned into Cathrine (Micheal(a boy in my year)'s little sister so I said "I don't know why I said Mike, it must be 'cause I saw you" She smiled then the scenary changed, I was in a kitchen type thing and the cuboard was Mike, I pulled him out and put him in this hard plastic yet foldable Coca Cola thing, I remember a sense of urgency, then my ex-step-dad popped up and says "what's that?" I ran, he couldn't get it.. I ran out onto a street and kept going he was chasing me all the way I ran across a road and Mrs o'Rourke (my head of year) grabbed me and told me "You could of just died." I opposed saying I checked the road and I couldn't hear traffic, her reply "God, won't let you hear if he wants you dead." (I'm an athiest but go to a Roman Catholic School). *Scenary Shift* We're at the entrance of the hotel and there's an old fasioned milk factory, the gates are locked but there's a woman in a blue victorian dirty grubby dress and white apron trying to escape I feel a pang of pity as I take a step towards her I wake up,...

Weird right? I'll analyse it at some point :)

I've only ever had a few "oh my God I can feel everything" dreams. It took place in my college dorm, which had apparently been renovated into a series of white rooms that held computers where a bunch of students and adults (staff? Parents?) were studying or talking. I was wearing a green long-sleeved shirt with a white collar. (I was watching "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever" the night before. Damn you, Barbra!)

The first time I really freaked out in the dream was in my (home) bathroom, and a bunch of skin patches were hanging off my chest in little dripping lines. It was gross. (Ever seen "Black Swan"? Yeah. That level of skin grossness).

I could feel my face swelling and tingling, particularly the right side of my face, as if it were burning. Then little half-inch red "veins" started popping up, and I FREAKED. OUT. I ran in the "office space" to find two British ladies to show them what was going on and if they could help. It wasn't "stigmata;" per se; but something was definitely up. They spun me around to "regress" me to the time in my childhood when this stemmed from, but nothing happened except for me thinking, "London? This happened the last time I went to London... but no, it didn't..." (I had gone to London in college). Then one of the ladies said, "I knew it. It must be a past life regression, then." She continued to spin me to the left, and I kept going around until a "memory" popped into my head of me being in London (in which time period, I don't know) reading a brochure: "The Royal Opera House will have a new alto singer, but this time, she will be perfect." The name "Aiki" (??) came to mind. Then my teeth started feeling really loose, like they were going to fall out. Back in the dorm, I started spitting out my teeth so I didn't choke on them. I tried keeping them in my hands, but some spilled out into the hallway, and one of the ladies had to pick them up. There was blood everywhere. God, it was disgusting. I still had really loose bottom front teeth, but I felt like I had to pull them out so I didn't choke on those either. Soon I had no teeth, but hoped the nightmare would be over. Fortunately (I guess) I had a bit of new teeth growing in under them. I woke up with my face (mostly the right side) still feeling like it was swollen and tingling.

Sooooo.... yeah. "Weird dream" indeed. :wacko:

I had a quick lucid dream last night which was kinda weird.

I dreamt I was with some magickians I used to kinda hang around on a magick forum. We were in a large round area almost like an old greenhouse(not used anymore)but with an open roof in the city. There was a pile of wood leaning up against the wall and so for some reason I made what looked like a bookshelf out of it. After I had finished one of them came up to me and said that I had made the bookshelf out of someone else's wood that they had paid for. I apologized because I didnt know and I said I would pay for it, which was $300 worth. It was most of the money I had but I treated it as honourable to pay it as quickly as I could. So even though I would be short of cash I wanted to pay it.

Then the guy who's it was painted it a dirty green/mud almost colour and it was dripping off the wood almost like tree sap. Anyway I walked away well out of the area(I think to get the money)and then something made me go lucid but I forget what. So I took to the air and I was flying over buildings and carparks like in a city area. I wanted to fly back to the place where I started and I was trying to get back before the dream ended. I could feel it was getting close to ending so I was trying to fly fast before waking up.

What was weird though was I noticed that I could see my shadow on the ground while flying and I had angel wings(which I could see from the shadow).. Its the first time I have ever seen that(while being like a man in the dream at least)but what was weird was that the shadow was actually white. I dont remember seeing the wings by looking behind me or anything(I dont think I tried)I only remember seeing them as like a shadow on the ground, which was bright white and very strange to see.

Anyway I made it back to the place and because I knew I was invisible I flew close to the others. It was like they were in normal life so I flew close to them. One of them could see me because he was good at seeing the astral and he said something like "your not an angel just because you can astral travel".. but it was like he said that because he was always jealous and was just that kind of person.

So I just flew around him so he could see.

Then I noticed that the bookshelf was placed underneath the only tree that was in the area. So I think maybe the sap from the tree was dripping onto the bookshelf. (The bookshelf was empty).

I looked around for an image I liked called White Shadow and I picked this one. Sometimes I like to find images to go with a dream(and sometimes songs).

whiteshadow.jpg

Edited by Kazahel

• 3 weeks later...

I had a quick weird dream last night that was kinda funny. I dreamt I snuck on to a rocket that Roger from American Dad was going to fly. So Roger was on this huge rocket like a nasa one or something(not a space shuttle but a rocket)and I snuck on. I sat next to him right before takeoff and we took off. Roger looked like Roger but slightly different, so like a mix of cartoon Roger but not cartoon. Anyway we took off and it was weird because instead of seeing the sky and getting closer to space we were positioned to see the ground so I could see us getting further away from it.

Anyway it was a laugh because one of us(I duuno who) brought out some weed and we smoked it after getting really high and on the verge of space. After we smoked it I was hungry and it was like we had the munchies but we were supposed to ration our food(well his food) but I talked him into eating all of it. lol. So I saw all these tins and I was saying how I was sooo hungry and was just going to eat it.

Then for some reason we changed and we were both dogs. I think it was because the food was tinned and so it looked like pet food. I dunno but were were both dogs and flying through space.

Then the next thing I remember I am back on earth and Im looking in a clothes shop to by Roger a present. I wanted to get him a nice shirt but I couldnt find anything nice enough to buy for him. I saw one which had a grey alien on the front but it was $200 and didnt look that good so I walked out. I dont remember how I got from the rocket to earth or how I was going to go back to the rocket from the shop though. But it was like I was getting him a gift for eating his food I think.

Strange.

Dreamt I was a body guard. First I was protecting a queen. I had uncovered a plot to poison her with these poison tealeaves while her mate was having a special dinner with her to propose marriage. I informed her, but not him. I wanted to see if it was him or not. She was to stop him from drinking the poison tea. If he started to drink he was innocent. He was.

Then they were both so happy for being saved.... They started getting drunk on this jug of wine. They kept trying to put the poison leaves in their wine in a drunken joking state. They were making a joke of it while I was grabbing wine away from them keeping them safe. Very frustrating.

Then.

I was guarding two gay men that were very important. They were some sort of wine gurus. Critics or something. I had to secure their hotel room. But during a large truck drove through the front wall and window. As it stopped I had pretended like it hit me, then I climbed underneath the truck and positioned myself right behind the drivers door in a low crouch. I was waiting for someone to get out before I leaped up and put them in a lion killer choking technique. I woke up.

Strange.

I had a long weird symbolic style dream last night. I call it Black Knight(Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword).

I dreamt last night I was in my home town. I was in a two story building on the second story and a Black Knight was going around killing everyone, he came up the stairs and killed two people right in front of me. He was pretty big and dressed up like you would expect a Black Knight to be dressed. The people he killed were main characters in the dream because when one died I was shocked that he had died. He died because the Black Knight shoved his sword through the main characters mouth and pinned him to the wall. It was pretty horrible and when he did that it was like I was watching from outside of my body.

Anyway I made a run for it because I didnt have any weapons and he was fully armoured up like in medieval days. So I ran down and out onto the street and hid in the shadows. I couldnt run very fast at all and it was like one of those dreams where you cant run. So when I first got out I hid in a shadow and lay low for a bit. He didnt give chase like I thought he would and after a small amount of time I made another slow run for across the way. I even tried to place my hands down to run like an animal but I was still going very slowley.

So I stopped in another shadow and looked down at my feet and saw that I was wearing very heavy thick black boots which were weighing me down. So I sat down and untied the laces and took them off which took some time and during that I noticed a dark purple light shining dimly behind some loose bricks. So I pulled out the bricks and saw some strange witch style looking things. I saw a black paperish pentagram with writing around it and some very small bones and anything important was glowing purple. I wanted to read what was on the pentagram but knew I didnt have time so I shoved it in my mouth and swallowed it. It was like I knew it was a power object so I just swallowed it for power. I didnt have time to grab the rest because people were comming. So I ran very fast and I came across a cart that was holding many swords. I picked out a katana which was the second longest sword because I was used to it, I was thinking I should pick the longest sword but I went for one I had experience in.

Then I ran with it and it was like there was some people in silver white armour and some in black armour and I cant remember fully but I think I just killed anyone in my way(I forget parts of the dream). I remember trying to cut their heads off but the blade was not very sharp. So I started to steal their smaller side weapons at the same time and I was using one in each hand. So katana in my right and axe and other smaller weapons in my left. Some how I realized though that if I gave a weapon to the soldier he would not fight at all. I think because I took a weapon from a silver soldier which made him angry, I gave it back to him. So after that I was running around getting weapons from some and giving them to the black soldiers to stop everyone from fighting. It was a strange thing to do because I had to go up to someone who was going to kill me and then give them my weapon, so it was odd but it worked.

After that I was very happy I had figured out what to do like a puzzle and I was then near the house I grew up in and over the fence to the national park there was a swimming pool and spar made by just cutting a pool sized whole in the ground and filling it with water. Many teenagers were swimming in the water and I was thinking I wouldnt swim in there because the grass around it was long and there would probably be snakes. I was watching from over the fence in my house and I was telling someone about the swords and how I had to give the sword to stop the fighting. Then a young guy grabbed an eel and threw it out of the water. He then climbed out of the pool and picked up the eel by its tail and threw it down and you could tell he was going to try to kill the eel. I think he grabbed a shovel or something to try to cut the head off the eel which was just trying to get away and when he did that the eel turned on him and sunk its teeth into him and poisoned him. The young man died and I was telling the person with me that it is the same thing. I was saying that he should not of attacked it and that was why it bit him.

So it was a weird dream and had a live by the sword, die by the sword moral to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I had another wolf running dream last night.

I dreamt I was near Swan river in Perth city(it was day time) and I was with an old friend of mine. We were racing together but we were using large sticks almost like pole vaulters use. I was holding the top of it and balancing up above the ground and somehow I was running with it. My friend was doing the same thing but when I ran I got higher into the sky the more I moved and I was maybe about four stories high. I went lucid around this stage and so I jumped off to fly. I flew past him and then I was more in the middle of the city just standing on the street.

It was now night time and I was looking down an alley which was all shadowed and I was seeing many red eyes looking back at me. I forget parts of the dream but I took them as a threat(but I wasnt too worried). Then I forget why or how but next thing I remember is I'm holding a guy above my head and I slam him down to the ground. I think he attacked me but I'm not sure. Anyway when he hit the ground he broken in half so that his lower body was seperated from his upper body.

Then I went into a shop that was near by and there was a blond lady sitting in a chair. It looked like the kind of place where women go to get their nails done. Because I was lucid I lifted up her top because she seemed rather nice like that. I found though that she didnt have a nipple which was odd and so I figured she was there to get one put on. She said something to me but I forget what.

Then for some reason I went outside and I started to run like an animal. I ran back the way I had come and while I was running I looked down at my hands and saw that they were like a grey wolfs. I could see my paws and I was checking them out because half the time I dont really take notice when I run like that. Then every now and then though I would fly instead of run and I was thinking to myself that so long as I either flew or ran like an animal the red eyes would not be able to ever catch me. I was thinking that moving in this way was like moving in the spirit and if I was to move like normal(so walking or running like human) then the spirits would be able to catch up with me.

So I knew I was untouchable and I just kept flying and then landing into a run on all fours and then flying again. It was pretty cool and I dont usually run/fly like that.

I had a weird death dream last night where I died.

It started that I was in a desert looking place and was trying to escape a group of people. I had a choice but took a left turn hoping to lose the main one following me but instead came to a dead end. I looked around and saw a very tiny gap in the corner of a fence that was above about a meter and a half wall, so I slipped through it. The lady who was after me went down that way as well and I was laying down trying to not be seen. Somehow I was caught and taken back to the group and they were like mutant looking(well the main older guy anyway).

He was a cannibal and was going to eat me. I forget parts of the dream and so this is only a ruff telling but I was at first trying to talk my way out of it but he was pretty set in his ways. So I accepted it and said to him to at least kill me quickly. I had placed my hands in an almost prayer position when I asked him this and had accepted my fate.

He reached over and pulled out a chunk from my left ear(or it was my left ear, Im not sure), I knew I was dying.

Next thing I know is I'm laying down in my old car(my first car in the back of a panel van)and I'm just a body that has been left there. I have no skin and so I'm just red meaty looking and am covered with flies. Flies were all on the roof of the car as well and just everywhere and I cant move or anything because I am dead and rotting.

Then someone opened the back door to the panel van and all these bees rush in and start killing the flies. The flies tried to escape and flew up into the sky but the bees followed them and they made a big dark swarm that spiralled upwards. When this happened I became the bees and it was like I was one of them but also all of them. We were stinging the flies but our stings were not coming off because the flies were small. So all the flies were dying and us bees were going to kill everyone of them. It was like my bees had come to collect me and take revenge.

It was weird and the first time I have ever dreamt of being a bee.

Edited by Kazahel

I just found something interesting in regards to my dream above with the bees.

"In Crete also the bee signified the life that comes from death, as did the scarab in Egypt."

Found Here. I just typed into Google "bee meaning".

And also this..

"The Egyptians believed that bees were born from the tears of the Sun-god, Ra. Bees are also depicted on many ancient tombs, as symbols of the afterlife and resurrection. This probably came from the fact that bees do not leave their hive during the three month hibernation period, only to reappear later. Some compared this to Christ’s resurrection, whereby his body vanished for three days, only to reappear after the resurrection. Furthermore, bees’ honey and sting are also associated with Christ and Judgment Day."

Found Here.

So I find that interesting because I never knew that bees had been thought of in this way. Not even subconsciously I dont think(Anotherwords I dont think its something I have ever read before).

• 3 weeks later...

I had a strange dream last night with a girl whos name seems fitting to the dream.

I dreamt last night I had sky dived but I forget most of the start. I was in a place outside and I saw a girl smiling at me who was about 25-30 years old, so I went up to get closer to her. She was slightly above me on a hill near a house so I walked up. I stood near the house and then she came near and we said hello. She was very pretty and we talked and then she took me to her house where she lived with her brother. It was strange though because her brother(who was about 35)was white and seemed like he was from Serbia or somewhere like that while she had a French accent and was dark skinned(black but I dont really like that word). She looked alittle brazilian or something though but with a French accent and we were in London. I remember driving around some parts of London I think on the way to her house but I get forget parts of that.

Anyway she showed me around her house in London and it looked like a tiny place from the outside but when you went inside the rooms just kept opening up. So you would think you had seen it all but then I would open another door which would lead into another set of rooms. So for her bathrooms she had two toilets opposite one another(seperate rooms)and then close by was a shower and in the next room was another shower and then in the next room off that was a sauna. It was huge but most of the rooms weren't being used and needed to be dusted/cleaned. They just had that look like no-one had used the rooms for many years and that the girl and her brother only used the front section of the house.

For some reason I was very interested in the house and I lost her at one stage so I could explore all the rooms. Afterwards I thought how it was odd I was more interested in the house than her and I felt that was kinda rude. I wondered where was and just as I thought that she popped up and I commented on how this is the biggest house I have ever seen. I asked her name(I might of done this before looking around but I'm not sure)and she said her name was Kobi. I found it hard to understand her because of her accent and at first I said obi? but she said no and so I had to ask her to spell it for me. I really wanted to know her name so I could look up the meaning later. She spelt it for me and I apologized for not being used to her accent. She said her name so fast that you hardly heard the k at the start.

After that we went outside and I talked to her brother who asked if I could help him. He asked if I could take away some of the wood(trees)that he had been cutting down. I said if I had my old car(forgetting about my new car and thinking of my first car)and was back in Australia I would but that I dont know London very well or where you take this stuff. Then he pointed out what he was talking about and I was shocked. We were standing in a huge outside area not like London and it was like being on the edge of a forrest with huge trees. Many had been cleared and were laying down piled up. The trunks were about maybe 3 meters width and it seemed like her brother was alittle crazy. He was cool though and a nice guy but someone you didnt want to cross.

Anyway I was looking at these trees and I could see he had made a set of scales out of wood(a trunk of a tree)which was very very large, about 20-30 meters long ruffly and on top was some of these other large trees. He had manageed to balance them evenly even though he had maybe 4 or so of these huge trees on each end of the scale. After seeing all this I thought I couldnt really help him at all and I think he knew that and was just showing me what he had done. Then I was with many others and Kobi outside in this area but I think it was like we had gone out and come back(I'm not sure). But her brother came back from somewhere and was carrying a flame thrower. It was like he was a Serbian drug guy or something which is why you didnt want to cross him. Anyway he was showing everyone this flame thrower and I was just watching.

Annyway I thought it was interesting when I looked up the meaning of the name Kobi today. Apparently it means supplanter, which seems kinda fitting to the house and how many of the rooms were not used(almost like it was her parents house).

Edited by Kazahel