Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

Some of your experiences are strikingly similar to mine.

Yes some of the ones I've come across(the SP ones)seem quite similar. My dream you quoted wasnt the Lucid to OBE I was talking about though, the last dream I posted was.(I'm guessing you know that though).

So which experience of yours was similar to the one of mine you quoted? I'd be curious to read it.

Edited by Kazahel

Yes some of the ones I've come across(the SP ones)seem quite similar. My dream you quoted wasnt the Lucid to OBE I was talking about though, the last dream I posted was.(I'm guessing you know that though).

So which experience of yours was similar to the one of mine you quoted? I'd be curious to read it.

The ocean themes and the waves is what is striking.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=25533

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=26230

The ocean themes and the waves is what is striking.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25533

http://www.unexplain...showentry=26230

Yes interesting and also the beach. Your first link somewhat reminds me of an experience I had which I call the Kaz 2. I basically sailed with some people to what I thought of as heaven. So it felt like I kinda took them there as crazy as that sounds. http://www.unexplain...pic=188566&st=0 If you google Kaz 2 you can find some info on it as well.

And the other link you shared was interesting to read also. I noticed you called for an angel.

So yeah that was cool to read. Thankyou for linking me to that.

I did it twice again last night, (OBE) but this time was slightly different because I wasnt lucid dreaming before and I didnt bother getting up at 5:30am to type it down. lol. I needed to catch up on sleep.

Anyway I had a normal dream and then I woke up. I needed to move though because I wasnt very comfortable so I didnt think I would be able to go back into a lucid dream as fast or OBE(because of moving the body)but I still managed to. So I rolled over to get comfy and then I just imagined using my mind to fly. Like what my son in the lucid dream on the page before helped me think of. So I was basically laying there with my eyes shut seeing black but trying to move my astral body. Then I noticed I was rocking again and I knew I was at that stage to be able to do what I did the night before. I did notice a darkish blue spot was right in the center of my vision when I was ready to rock out of body.

So I rolled my astral body again exactly like I did on the page before and rolled it out of bed. So I only see blackness when I'm doing this but it feels like I'm almost physically moving and when I roll it out and fall onto the floor, then I can see. So the first thing I really see is my hands taking the fall onto the floor. Then I got up and looked around and started to walk out into the hallway but this time I thought I would take the time to actually look at my body while I was sleeping. So I walked back to my room and had a look and I could see it there. Then I thought about flying up through the roof so I tried that and as I was lifting off the ground I noticed my walls were all painted with Australian aboriginal colours and designs. So the walls were a dusty red with dreamtime designs(all those dots and things) and Wandjina faces on the walls.

It was very strange and I looked at my astral body and this time I was actually wearing pj's(which I never wear cause I sleep naked). The pj's were of a similar style with the top half being green and blending with redish colours as the bottom half with black lines/dots as patterns over all. I also noticed I was flying while basically laying down on my back, which I do sometimes but not often. Anyway so I lifted off and touched the roof and was seeing all this Australian aboriginal art/symbols around me and then I just floated back down to the floor. So I walked out of the room and this time I wanted to actually go through the front door like I tried on the page before. This time though I just ran through it and went straight through the door to outside. There I felt the wind and so I flew up into the sky using the wind and just my mind. I flew around for abit but then the experience faded and I found myself back in my body in the blackness as if just having my eyes shut.

So I tried again straight away to rock myself over and out of my body. I noticed the dark blue spot again(like where a third eye would be)and I pretty much straight away just rocked myself over in the blackness and fell out again onto the floor. So it was pretty cool because it only took me a second to do it. So I got up again and this time I wanted to look in the mirror to see what I looked like. At first when I looked the reflection looked as if the mirror was broken even though it wasnt. So my reflection was of many faces and broken faces as if looking into a broken mirror.

Then for some reason I decided to do an angry look and send anger into it. Like growling/snarling almost. This was very cool and when I did this my face all came together and I had no skin on my face at all and I had very sharp teeth. I looked pretty scary actually, I kinda looked like Carnage from spider man and I snarled a few times to watch how the mirror reacted to it. After this (while in controlled angry mode)it actually looked like my whole body had no skin at all. So I stood back and looked to see all the muscles in the body without any skin. This was pretty cool and something I havent done/seen before.

I think it was after that I went back into my real body and in the blackness again but this time I felt more awake and I could see a yellow spot instead of blue. I tried to move out again but I just kinda knew I couldnt now. So I opened my eyes to check the time and it was 5:31 I think, so I just went back to sleep and kept going over the experience so I wouldnt forget it. Getting up the other day at 6:11am is rare for me so I sure wasnt getting up again and not at 5:30. lol

So yeah it was quite strange and seems a mixture of OBE and dreaming. I cant believe I forgot to call for an entity again while in this OBE style stage.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

Yes interesting and also the beach. Your first link somewhat reminds me of an experience I had which I call the Kaz 2. I basically sailed with some people to what I thought of as heaven. So it felt like I kinda took them there as crazy as that sounds. http://www.unexplain...pic=188566&st=0 If you google Kaz 2 you can find some info on it as well.

And the other link you shared was interesting to read also. I noticed you called for an angel.

So yeah that was cool to read. Thankyou for linking me to that.

Hanaha I can only laugh... Why... Because I'm not the only one. Thats all I came to UM for is to make sure I wasn't the only one with WTF moments like you have... Hahaha Im

Not nuts after all or if I am there is someone to share my insanity hahahaha... You should hear my Donnie darko story... Or my black face god scenario.... Hahahaha

Edited by Seeker79

• 2 weeks later...

I had a coincidence regarding a dream I had last night.

I dreamt last night(well technically early this morning) that I was following my grandfather through the city and down some stairs to a place where he liked to go when he was alive(he died about 15 years ago now ruffly.. I forget). Anyway it's not an actual place in real life where I followed him(I think) so in the dream it was just a place where he liked to hang out and he was showing me how to get there. It was like I was following a memory of him almost and when I got to the entrance he had vanished. So I walked up to a person sitting inside a booth near the front door.

He was just sitting behind glass and it was like how someone sells tickets. He was speaking with a lady and I just pushed past and dropped a large amount of Hong Kong coins on the counter and said for him to take this. But I realised that I had rudely pushed in/past the lady speaking so I picked up the coins and walked over to the other side of the booth which was free and dropped all the coins again on the counter. When he turned to speak to me I said to him that I would like to donate these coins to him/the RSL(it was an RSL place.. a meeting place for Veterans of war etc)and that I'm sorry they are in Hong Kong currency and thats its all I have.

Then the guy, who was an asian man was very rude and snide and said he didnt want those coins and this made me quite angry. He said something offensive but I forget what and in the end he was on the street with me and so I beat him up quite badly. I mean I was just trying to help out and donate and I said how my grandfather used to be in the army(which he was in real life for many years) and he said something that really triggered me into fighting him. Anyway after I beat him up I left the area because I knew I was going to get busted for assaulting him. And that was pretty much all I remember of the dream.

Annnnyway.. what I found interesting and.. coincidental was that today is apparently Rememberance Day.. http://news.ninemsn....remembrance-day

And I didnt have clue that it was Rememberance Day. I only got home last night at about 10:30pm from Hong Kong. I've been over there for the last 6 days for a holiday and so I havent seen any info on Rememberance Day at all(not like they really advertise it anyway). Even if anyone had asked me before when is Rememberance day I wouldnt know(sad but true). So I found that quite strange with its timing. And I havent dreamt of my grandfather for over 10 years either(I dont think I have anyway) so its odd for me to dream of him and to follow him to this RSL place.

So yeah, I found that weird with its timing.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

This I think is a weird dream.

I find myself outside a high school waiting for my ride home...that doesn't show up, I decide against riding the buses due to their unknown destination, I'm the only one there when they depart, so I get my cellphone out to ask where my ride home is, but my contact list does not have the person I want to call, none of my family is on the list, and it seems to have names I am unfamiliar with...and I don't remember any phone number, so I decide to try and walk home.

Then I'm in a restaurant, -not sure what restaurant it is or why the hell I'd go to a restaurant without cash and in this situation in the first place- anyway, there it crosses my mind that someone is trying to kill me by isolating me from my family, this discourages me from calling 911 because I think that is part of who-ever's plan.

I leave the restaurant and start walking through the town panicked, I run into a family member that seems to be having the same cellphone problem I was having.

I eventually get home, but the cellphone company texts me this message; Your bugging out? Reply "He who loves his own tribe" to continue service.

I wake up, and am perplexed by the message. Weird right?

• Like 3

This I think is a weird dream.

I find myself outside a high school waiting for my ride home...that doesn't show up, I decide against riding the buses due to their unknown destination, I'm the only one there when they depart, so I get my cellphone out to ask where my ride home is, but my contact list does not have the person I want to call, none of my family is on the list, and it seems to have names I am unfamiliar with...and I don't remember any phone number, so I decide to try and walk home.

Then I'm in a restaurant, -not sure what restaurant it is or why the hell I'd go to a restaurant without cash and in this situation in the first place- anyway, there it crosses my mind that someone is trying to kill me by isolating me from my family, this discourages me from calling 911 because I think that is part of who-ever's plan.

I leave the restaurant and start walking through the town panicked, I run into a family member that seems to be having the same cellphone problem I was having.

I eventually get home, but the cellphone company texts me this message; Your bugging out? Reply "He who loves his own tribe" to continue service.

I wake up, and am perplexed by the message. Weird right?

Haha, this sounds exactly like the types of dreams I have, in multiple ways. Often, I have situations where I am trying to find my way somewhere or do soemthing, and am running into every possible problem along the wasy, and start to feel scared and hopeless. I seem to get so confused and discouraged a lot in these dreams.

I have also had some recent dreams end with some cryptic message like you have with "he who loves his own tribe". Mine were "you are a shadow, shadow, leader of the shadow people", "it's all in your head and you can't see", and "come talk with me or die".

I've had more than a few "weird" ones this week but here are two. I think they have some symbolic meanings.

In some kind of lab or observatory place with (one of my friends). There are a few aquariums along the wall. Small room, carpeted floor, grey walls.

Some kind of "event" happens but I can't remember what it was. An earthquake? The aquariums fall and are facing each other. A dolphin is in one and a shark in another. They're growling and snarling at each other like two aggressive dogs between a fence, I see the shark baring it's teeth and it's kind of funny, though I'm really worried for what is going to happen next. One of them breaks through the glass and then both aquariums are broken. The dolphin keeps striking at the shark. I see the shark with the tail of the dolphin in it's mouth and the dolphin facing the shark "jabbing" at it with it's nose. The room in filling up with water and I don't want to be caught in the middle of their fight so we try to get upstairs. We see more aquariums with other "creatures" (I say creatures because the room is dark and I couldn't see what they were, but I knew that it would be dangerous to stay up there with them in case they got out). We go back down and try to get to the doors but the flooding has caused the gates on the doors and windows to trigger. There are gold bars sliding down and about to lock into place, and we are trying to run to them before they do and we get trapped.

I don't remember how, because I clearly remember being too late to get through the bars, but we made it outside and are sitting in the back of a pick up truck on the road before I wake up.

One short one from last week.

I'm in my parent's backyard (where I grew up) and see a dead peacock lying on the ground by some cedar trees. I walk around it noticing it's feathers and that I can't see it's head. (It's not missing, but I'm just not seeing it. Like it isn't relevant, but I notice that I don't notice it there) I'm trying to open up a chair (a wooden folding chair) and notice a group of little "baby" Monarch Butterflies underneath the chair. I have my camera with me and start taking photographs of them.

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 1

I've had more than a few "weird" ones this week but here are two. I think they have some symbolic meanings.

In some kind of lab or observatory place with (one of my friends). There are a few aquariums along the wall. Small room, carpeted floor, grey walls.

Some kind of "event" happens but I can't remember what it was. An earthquake? The aquariums fall and are facing each other. A dolphin is in one and a shark in another. They're growling and snarling at each other like two aggressive dogs between a fence, I see the shark baring it's teeth and it's kind of funny, though I'm really worried for what is going to happen next. One of them breaks through the glass and then both aquariums are broken. The dolphin keeps striking at the shark. I see the shark with the tail of the dolphin in it's mouth and the dolphin facing the shark "jabbing" at it with it's nose. The room in filling up with water and I don't want to be caught in the middle of their fight so we try to get upstairs. We see more aquariums with other "creatures" (I say creatures because the room is dark and I couldn't see what they were, but I knew that it would be dangerous to stay up there with them in case they got out). We go back down and try to get to the doors but the flooding has caused the gates on the doors and windows to trigger. There are gold bars sliding down and about to lock into place, and we are trying to run to them before they do and we get trapped.

I don't remember how, because I clearly remember being too late to get through the bars, but we made it outside and are sitting in the back of a pick up truck on the road before I wake up.

One short one from last week.

I'm in my parent's backyard (where I grew up) and see a dead peacock lying on the ground by some cedar trees. I walk around it noticing it's feathers and that I can't see it's head. (It's not missing, but I'm just not seeing it. Like it isn't relevant, but I notice that I don't notice it there) I'm trying to open up a chair (a wooden folding chair) and notice a group of little "baby" Monarch Butterflies underneath the chair. I have my camera with me and start taking photographs of them.

Symbolic Meanings in dreams are specific to each person and only COMPLETELY interperetable by that person. Find what the dualities in it, represent to you, and trace them back to the Unity that IS you. And like finding synchronicities in life, dont expect it to have concrete, solid definition. All situations and their meanings are fluid and ever-flowing with change and evolution toward their destination, which is their source.

I had a really gloomy dream last night. I was in a high building in a lab or hospital room, not quite sure what the room was. There was an examination table and a young boy (4-6 years old by my guess) lying on it. In the dream I seemed to know the kid and I knew he was dying and I was desperately trying to save him. At some point a gas or powder (poison?) got released in the air and I fumbled with some switch to get the emergency ventilation on. It didn't hurt me, but somehow I knew that whatever it was would be really bad for the kid. Then just before dying he just calmly said "It's okay" at which point I started crying. After that I don't remember anything.

When I woke up I still felt really bad, and the memory of the dream still makes me feel sad.

Edited by uuner
  • Like 2

I had a long lucid dream last night..

I dreamt at first I was out the front of my house with my parents and my son. I remember seeing a witch on a broom stick flying across the sky. I knew I was dreaming and I started to fly around but I think I was lucid before seeing the witch I'm not sure. Anyway I took to the sky and at first I just flew above my family to show I could fly. Then I saw some storms clouds and I thought I'd fly into them and so I flew up towards them. I forget some of this part but I remember then being near a certain building(an electrical industrial building) on the ground in the city and I decided to fly again. So I flew up again into the sky and kept focusing to go higher and higher but because I was in the city I was gaining height around skyscrapers. So some were higher than me and those ones I kinda blinked as I flew into them inorder to fly straight through them(that helps make them not solid just incase). I flew through a few buildings as I gained height and I was trying to go much higher so I focused on the clouds again.

Then it was like I was getting pushed from my feet as like a boost and I flew very high and fast into the sky. I flew up over the clouds and after awhile I decided to stop and look around. It was so pretty, I was floating above all the clouds which were small separate ones scatterd evenly everywhere. It was like I was on the verge of space because I could see the darkness of space with what looked like a nebula above and in the distance. I wasnt in orbit though, it wasnt like I was seeing the curve of the Earth which I usually do. Anyway I looked around and I started to thank God out loud for the beauty I was seeing. It was a wonderful place and I was just slowley spinning in a circle thanking God while looking over everything, Then I noticed a small piece of land above all the clouds, slightly below me which was shaped like a peninsula but I didnt see the main land(it just came from the cloud). It was a graveyard and I saw about 20 or so white head stones. Each stone kinda glowed and had like a small white cloud around the stone.

I thought about landing so I could read the stones but I didnt want to risk losing my fast flying so I looked up to find the sun and went to fly to it. As I was flying towards the sun it turned black similar to how it looks when its eclipsed but I could see it burning. I remember thinking it was a black sun and I briefly thought about that Sound Garden song. Then as I was flying closer to the sun it turned into a darkish electric blue sun. It was also burning and it was cool to see the sun change. Then I think the dream faded or I might of woken up and it all went black but I kept feeling like I was flying upwards. I thought I was maybe about to go out of body because I felt like I was moving in that way in the blackness. Then all of a sudden I was inside a deli buying an iced coffee. As I gave the man the money(some coins) I remember thinking that by touching the money I was grounding myself. So it was like the money was grounding me in an electrical way but also in an out of body/dreaming way. So I didnt want to touch the money but I had to pay the guy.

Then I was outside the front of the deli about to drink the coffee and I had briefly lost my lucidity after buying the drink. As I took a sip I remembered I was dreaming again and I was glad I hadnt done much more or I wouldve forgotton and just gone along with the dream. Anyway I tried to fly but landed flat on my face. So I stood up and looked around and noticed I was standing out the front of the same building in the city where I had originally started(electrical industrial place). I took this as like a sign(like something wanted me here) and so I walked through the door(like a ghost)and into the building. I was then given three doors, one in front, one to the left and one to the right of me. I stopped to think about what door to take and then I heard some music coming from the right door. So I went through the right door and saw a worker waving at me to come down this way. He was fixing/building something. I walked down past him and I think I went through another door, I forget but I was in an all white room with nothing else.

For fun I crawled up the wall and then onto the roof and down the other side of the wall. I did this quite a few times so after awhile I didnt know which way was up or down. Then I noticed a women looking at me from a hole in the roof. She was naked but I didnt see her lower body. She reminded me of that 'ceiling cat is watching you' picture on the net. Anyway I crawled up the wall again and onto the roof and I grabbed her with my right hand. She was tiny in my hand and it was like I could grip her with one hand fully around her but she wasnt actually tiny, she was normal sized. Anyway I kissed her and I broke away some of the hole and brought her down to the floor..

Then the next thing I remember is I'm dangling above a large body of water which was aqua/greenish. It felt like someone(invisible) was holding my right foot and was moving me above this water which was about 2 meters below me and was only maybe 2 meters deep. The water was perfectly still and crystal clear and under the water on the floor to this 'pool' was many large eyes all linked together. Each eye was about a foot long and was watching me as I was dangled above them all and along the length of the water. I remember thinking I didnt want to get dropped in but it was just like the eyes wanted to get a good look at me. It almost felt like I was looking into the eyes of God.

And then I woke up.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

I used to always dream I got in a fight with someone and I go to beat them in the face, but to my astonishment, it doesnt phase them at all, so I would try and try in desperation and it would never even effect them. Then I would notice that people are watching, which would make it horrible. It would make me so furious, the next thing I'd know I go FLYING off something (my bed) and land on my face in the dark, my legs still asleep and taking a few min, before Im able to get on my feet.

I havent had that dream in about four years, I never even realised or thought about it, until just now. I think because my motives and drives in life are much different, now.

I also have an odd experience when I dream, where I seem to remember OTHER dreams while in it that I had long since forgotten... (Let me think how to explain it...) Its like I'll be in a totally different world, as someone different and be like "Oh yea. I remember way back, last time I went here and so & so...." But I dont realise that Im remembering previous DREAMS I had as that person, until after I wake up and put it all together, that I can remember fragments about dreams in THAT specific era/place from months ago. During the dream, it just feels like I'm remembering something that HAPPENED ages ago. It always feels normal at the time.

I had a somewhat weird lucid dream last night.

I dreamt last night that I was running like an animal again. I was running and also kinda prowling around for what seemed like all night. There was so much to the dream I forget most of it. I remember going through a drive thru which was full of teenagers milling around and they were ordering from the window which wasnt allowed. Some of them said something to me which angered me. I wasnt in the car I dont think but I remember knowing I was dreaming so I killed all of them. I killed at least 12 of them as they tried to mob me with my hands and teeth. I remember counting as I was doing it, one of them I tore his heart out.

Most of the dream is a blur of just running like an animal. I ran the other night too but not very fast but last night I was much faster. I remember meeting last night a young woman about 23 yrs old maybe who had short/shoulder length strawberry blond hair. She was also running like an animal which is the first I've ever seen like that that I remember. I spoke with her and she was not like the other dream characters. She was a witch and I asked her her name and she told me. I couldnt catch it when she told me so I asked her again and I still couldnt quite catch it.

It was something like Adone. I asked her to spell it for me and she didnt have a clue how. It was like she didnt know how to and had never needed to, the question confused her. It was quite different talking to her. I asked her to follow me and to hang out and come run with me and I ran off like an animal with her following in the same way. It was like we were going to hunt together.

I forget the rest of the dream, it was a blur of running and prowling at night. It was one of those lucid dreams where you know your dreaming but go with the flow of the dream and the flow was to just run and hunt.

I also dreamt I killed a young man a few days ago(on the 23rd) who I felt was going to harm me. To keep it short I was in my old house with just my son and this guy was standing outside the window asking for help. I looked at him and saw he had two knives in sheaths on both sides of his army looking belt. He looked dangerous and I didnt trust him at all, I think he wanted me to go outside. Then all of a sudden he is inside standing right infront of me asking me something. I told him I needed to go into another room for a moment first(like to turn the oven off or something)and I went into the kitchen with my son and grabbed a large butchers knife.

I didnt want to try tackle the guy with my son there incase I lost and then he would kill my kid. So I was trying to escape basically. Anyway I grabbed a knife and then we left out the back door to go to the car. I told my son on the way that as soon as we reach the car to lock the door. The car wasnt there though and then this guy started running straight at me knowing I was trying to escape.

He was running holding a revolver but made the mistake of getting too close so I grabbed the end of it and pointed it away from us and just stabbed him in the heart. I didnt give him a chance to speak at all because I felt threatened and like he was going to try hurt my son. I knew the blow was a killing blow but I stabbed him again in the heart to make sure and he fell to the ground. I remember thinking I better not stab him too much or it will look like I was raging to kill him because I was only defending myself.

Anyway he fell to the ground and I pinned his head down with my foot while still holding the gun because he was still holding it. I was waiting for him to bleed to death and I was watching the blood going everywhere. Then I lent down and whispered into his ear "I wouldve cut your fkn head off to protect my kid". I said it in a very nasty tone because it was as if he thought he could kill me easy and thought I would be afraid of him but really I was only escaping to protect my son.

So yeah its been a strange week.

Edited by Kazahel

I'm dreaming about helping people with their yard work all of a sudden. I just woke up from helping some of my clients do yard work. They then dropped me off a t restaurant called BIG Fats.

Funny I am meeting a friend today at Fats.... But not big fats.

Edited by Seeker79

I had a doozy of a dream last night.

First had a dream of my grandmother who passed a few years back so that was nice.

Second was the really strange dream. It was completely dark like I couldnt open my eyes. Someone was trying to stick like a needle or very thin tube in my mouth. I was trying to fight them off but couldnt really move almost like I was paralyzed. The best I could do was keep my mouth closed as tight as I could. Then the dream just stopped. Its a good thing most of us a paralyzed during sleep or I probably would have unknowingly pushed my wife off the bed or beat the crap out of her. :w00t:

Edited by constantine_337

I dreamt last night I bit a guys finger off. My son and I went to the video store to hire out a movie but they also hired out other things. My son was looking at a small windsurfing board and then a guy with white hair came up to me and gave me money to hire it. I had money but it was like he gave it to me as if to say "thats a cool thing, hire it". So I did. We went to the beach and there was so many teenagers there and somehow I got into a fight with one of them.

And during the standing wrestle I bit his pinky near his knuckle, I remember the point of going through the bone(it crunched)and knowing I had bitten it off but it was still hanging by skin when I spat it out. He cried out in pain and fell to his knees and I told him he had better see a doctor about it and walked away.

Edited by Kazahel

This morning I dreamed that I was needing surgery of my foot. I was in a doctor's office and the doctor (female) was kneeling on the floor in front of me explaining that I had a hole or some kind of small "dip" in the top of my foot. It was a small little dip, about the size of a pea, but she said it was affecting the way I walk. She was telling me she was going to cut off part of the bone from lower down in my foot and use it to fill the dipped area, and that I wouldn't be able to walk on it for a little while, but it would help in the long run. We made an appointment for Sunday to do the surgery, and then I woke up.

I spent all night lucid dreaming and had an out of body experience too. I also saw a dragon. It's hard to put them down in order though.

Mostly I just flew around in different places. In one place I was in France and flying over trees. I was about 1km high looking over an edge before I flew over it. I was going to jump over but then I would go into falling mode so I lightly flew over first instead. I also made a small tornado by making the wind move around me while I was on the ground. It took me alittle while to build it up and I was trying ot get it really large but I got bored and flew off into the sky again.

I also remember flying above an old friend. He was driving a white van and I was about 300 meters above him. I picked up the van with my hands like a telekinesis grip and made the car fly up to me. I left it floating in the air and flew off. I also remember being with my son and I told him we were dreaming. He said he didnt believe me and so we got into my car. I told him to "watch this" and placed my foot down and made the car fly into the sky. So we were driving my car around the sky and he loved it. I cant remember how that ended though and it was like the dreams would end and I would be somewhere else and then go lucid again.

Another I was at his school with all these kids around me. I flew up into the sky and flew around above them and then flew off again. It felt like I spent all night flying around. I also flew along the side of the ocean. The water was ruff and dark and I didnt wish to go near it(fly over it). Along the coast was a castle similar to a dream I dreamt many years ago but this castle was lower to the ground and made of sandstone. You could tell it was abandoned but not in ruin and it was very large in length but not height. It was almost a cross between a german style castle and a manor, very medieval. I saw an old style torch outside a side door to the castle and so I flew over to go inside.

I was with someone else but I'm not sure who. We went in and I could either go left or right and then around the corner was a room. So it was a symmetrical setup. I went to the left and looked around the corner into the room and laying down was a smallish red dragon. It was about 4 meters in length and was a burgundy red with small purple spots. It was not like a dragon you would picture though, it was different. When it saw me it hissed at me and started to get up. I was lucid but I didnt want to turn this dream into a battle and I had walked in on its home so I backed away.

So I went back the way I came and went to the other room I hadnt gone in. I looked around the corner and it was the exact same scene. So a redish dragon and it started to rise and hissed at me. So I backed away again and turned out the way I came in so that I would go back outside. When I did this though the entrance had changed and it just led into more narrow corridors. Straight away I knew it was like a trick/trap castle and it was made to get you in and not get out. So it was a maze which you would not escape from.

So I flew straight through the wall like a ghost and was outside again near the ocean. I think I left the other person in there. lol. I flew off but I knew I had stirred up the dragon and was wondering if it was going to follow me. I also had an out of body experience again last night. After one of the lucid dreams I was laying in the black as if I was awake so I decided to try roll out of body. So I rolled over how I do and went straight out. The first few times I tried this not long ago I had to rock/roll fully over and fall out of bed to get out of body but this time I just rolled over in one attmept and went straight out. So I didnt have to rock or anything first and came out really easily. Then I just went out the front door and flew around above the house.

I remember trying to fly to the sun a few times too. I'm pretty sure I tried that when I was OBE to see what would happen but I didnt leave the atmosphere. On my way towards the sun in one of the lucid dreams before this I flew past a very large owl that was flat and circular. It was weird to see but I just flew past it.

Edited by Kazahel

I also made a small tornado by making the wind move around me while I was on the ground. It took me alittle while to build it up and I was trying ot get it really large but I got bored and flew off into the sky again.

I found it kind of interesting timing seeing this tornado news this morning. (6th Dec) Thats all I'm saying.. I found it interesting.

http://news.ninemsn....and-kills-three

In my dream I think I was near a petrol station when I made it. I dont know what country I was in though. Before I was in what I thought was France and after with the van that did look like New Zealand from the news footage I just watched.

So I finally started Lucid Dreaming and Astral Travelling again. I also may have had my first projection. Guess where it was!

I'm trying to collect all of my events on my blog here on UM, so I would love anybody's feedback, thoughts are criticisms there! :st

My grandfather dies two months ago and O keep dreaming of him - I was with him about 10 hours before he kicked the bucket so it's hardly surprising I;d be having a few dreams about him but anyway, one of the dreams involving him was weird man.

I was sitting on my usual seat in his home, to the side of his own seat, the seat we found him dead on. In the dream, he was lying over the seat (it's a couch btw) straight, wearing a black suit and his hands clasped together as if in prayer (He was a practising Catholic, very much religious). In the dream I knew he was dead as well but suddenly, he gets up and walks out of the room, up the stairs to all of the grievers and says "I faked my death and I was the one leaving al of the gifts around the place"... :unsure2:

I try to be as cold a b****** when it comes to emotions as I can (It's better that way) but there was one time that I'll openly admit that I was a little bit shaken by a dream I had. I was in my bedroom and my sister, younger than me by two years - aged 16, is,for some reason - trying to burst into the room and kill me. I bust the door open, jump on her and out of nowhere, I stick a knife into her neck and upon hearing her gargle blood and die, I began to whisper "It's okay, It'll be over soon". I laugh about it now but when I woke up from that I felt sad and really bad... :no:

I had a weird one last night. I ended up eating a heart. I spent most of last night lucid dreaming and flying around. I wont bother telling all of them because I was just flying in different places. I would wake up and not move my body at all and just waited to go back into a lucid dream. I did this about five times at least I think. On the last few lucid dreams I started to call out names/test things in the dream to see what would happen.

I have been wanting to call out the name 'Amen' while lucid dreaming, its been a thing I've wanted to try to see what happens. Anyway so I was lucid dreaming and I did this and didnt have any luck. Nothing or nobody turned up and I was standing in the desert I think. Then I woke up and went back into the dream and this time I started to call out 'YHVH' in a long vibrating manner. I pronounced it many times and changed it around from a higher tone to a lower tone. The lower tone sounded best but everytime I did it I would get like a dry throat half way and not pronounce it smoothly which was frustrating. It was like the desert dry air was effecting it or something.

Anyway so that was quite uneventful and I just stood there in the desert. I think at this stage(not sure if I woke up inbetween) I took off into the sky again and flew around. I allowed the wind to lift me and did this boost thing I do to go really fast and high. I flew up and the clouds went slightly darker/thicker. Whenever I lost my speed I would fall face forward to gather speed again and after it gathered I would turn up and fly up again. So almost like a handglider or something.

Annnnnyway.. after doing this for alittle I noticed huge stained glass windows above me. These windows were at least maybe 100meters in height and maybe 20meters or so in width. At a guess but hard to judge, the biggest you would ever see though. Just huge and there was lots of them forming around a church or something in the sky. They were connected to walls or something but I really only noticed the glass because they were so large. On the stained glass was an image of Christ wearing something red I think, with the heart showing. That image you see around.. I dont know if it has a certain name or anything but you probably know what I mean.

So I was flying around and trying to get high enough to reach these windows and when I lost my speed and started to fall I did that thing like a handglider and flew up again to reach the window. I was pushing up against the wall just under the stained glass image and I felt myself losing speed again and I was about to drop but I placed my hands onto/into the brick just under the stained glass window. On the brick was a small image of the red heart. My hands slid in naturally and it was like finding a hidden chamber. The brick pushed in and I could feel something inside. At that moment I felt I had really found something and got excited and so I took it out to see.

I was then holding a human heart in my hands which was still beating. I thought omg this is Christ's heart and knew it was very special. It was still beating and I felt I had found it and no-one else had ever found it before. Then I thought that I must eat it. I just thought this naturally I guess because I took it as a symbol almost and that I needed to absorb it I guess inorder to bring it back into the real waking world. I dunno but its just what I thought. And when I thought this the heart looked almost made of pasta with chunks of meat. So it changed to look edible.

So I shoved it all in my mouth and ate it. And I dont remember much after that.

Edited by Kazahel

• 2 weeks later...

I had a cool lucid dream last night. I dreamt last night I was being chased by many beast like creatures that were running like animals. I was running also in the same way and trying to get away but there was about 50 of them and they were everywhere and they would just keep running forever to catch me. It was like I was one of them but not really anymore and so I was separating myself from them or something, I'm not sure. Anyway I think I wanted to run to a huge tree but because I was being chased I ended up running away from it. When I was running I went lucid and someone said something to me to which I answered "Yes but I have evolved" and I then flew up into the sky and over the heads of all these creatures. Which no-one expected.

They tried to leap up to get me but I was flying above them all so I knew none of them would get me and that I was safe. So I turned around in the air and went to fly to this tree. The tree was some distance away and was huge, it was like the biggest tree in the world and it was glowing yellow light. It looked like sun light and the whole tree was surrounded by it so it looked very Holy and special. I said to the person next to me who was flying with me to focus on a point inorder to fly to it quickly. I think I said this to them to teach but also as a reminder to myself and I flew off towards it. I remember trying to get to the top but I forget parts of the dream around this point. I remember touching the side of it but I dont remember much after that. I think I was worried that the creatures would try climb the tree but I dunno.

Next thing I remember is I decided to fly to the moon. I think because I could see it though it might of also been because of the creatures maybe climbing the tree(not sure)but I flew out to space very fast and was almost instantly flying around the moon. I could see it in such detail and I could see the Earth and also all these other star groupings which had rings of colours around them. Like a dream I had a month or so ago and I knew they were other places to fly to.

I ended up wanting to be in the orbit of Earth though so I flew back down to Earth and up again because I wanted to actually see the curve of the Earth(it looks cool). I kinda missed that part flying to the moon because I just kinda popped up there so quickly. And thats all I remember. Most of it was kinda meh but the tree was a very cool thing to see. It reminds me of a song/video I've seen ages ago. I cant find the same video now it mustve been taken down from Youtube but it made me wake up thinking of the song Vision One by Royksopp.

Edited by Kazahel

I belong in this thread. I have so many weird dreams. I had this about eight years ago, more or less.

Basically, someone bet my friend and I that we couldn't swim around the world. We accepted their bet. There was this very large river in my dream that somehow went around the world that we were going to swim in.

The most vivid part of my dream that I still remember today is me climbing up a water-tank thing. The river was going through a forest area. I then dived down a long height and splashed into the water.

I don't remember a lot after that but I remember going through a restaurant for whatever reason and stealing food that a chef had laid out.

But yeah. That's my dream.