Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

Just woke up from a pretty wild nap. The content of the dream was pretty mundane, but got much better during the second half.

I was on a jobsite and I moved a long scaffold plank into another trade's work area while they were on lunch. They had come back early without me realizing, and had to move it. I came around the corner before lunch was over to see that they had moved it. I felt bad about it, so I asked if I could help them with anything to return the favor of them moving it. I ran into a man that I had never seen before. He was very nice, and declined the help. He knew they had come back early, and I was there at the right time to try to have it moved before they started again.

Woke up and dozed back off.

Entered the same dream, but I was in a grocery store. I went in, started shopping and realized I needed a larger cart, so I went out to the front to grab a larger one. I ran into a woman, who knew me by name(I didn't know her). She mentioned that her husband worked on a jobsite that I did. I told her I didn't know either of them and I found it quite strange that she knew my name. During the conversation, she mentioned she moved here from Florida, but happened to know many people here for whatever reason.

I went back into the grocery store, and started shopping again when it suddenly hit me... I was dreaming. I had become lucid(which has never happend to me before.) I stood on the floor, looked down at my feet and "willed" myself to fly. At first I felt very very heavy, like I didn't want to leave the ground. After a few seconds of the heaviness, it dissipated, and I started to rise, with ease, towards the ceiling. I was very excited, thinking to myself "man, I hope I don't wake up. This is incredible!". When I got up about 4 feet I thought, "I'm going to do a backflip". So I threw my momentum backwards and when I did, I looked up. When I looked up, my eyes opened, and I woke up. I only got about 3/4 of the way thru the flip before I woke up.

Edited to add: Hahaha this may be the only time you hear someone refer to a "wild nap"

Edited by B Randomly
  • Like 1

I dreamt I flew to the moon again last night, although it might of been mars. There is more to the dreams but I'll keep it short.

It mainly started where I was sitting with a group of about 8, around a wooden table under a pergola that was connected to the house. The house was in the lower part of a valley completely surrounded by hills and it was like it was christmas day or something and people were all together talking.

It was a very pretty area and we were in the middle of the bush as if up in the Northern Territory or somewhere like that. Trees were everywhere and nothing else was around us but trees and tall hills. The people were all talking and I said something about you wouldnt want a bushfire through here which made them quite for a moment. (lol, I guess Im not the best at socializing). Then I could here the wind moving over the hills and through the valley. I asked them to all be quite for a moment so I could listen and enjoy the silence and the wind which was wonderful but they carried on talking and didnt seem to appreciate it as much as I did.

At this point I went lucid and I said something else I forget, to which an old man said something about taking 30 years to fly non stop to get to a certain place which I think he implied was cold. I think he meant it as if you could fly but its warmer here with other people. But I stood up and flew into the air and hovered out from the pergola, I turned and said to them this is for me, as if I like the silence and the wind much more than the pointless chatting.

Then I said the name of God a few times in the breathing way. I breathed in Y and breathed out V and then I turned again flew up to the tallest hill very fast, I flew over the land and I found an aboriginal lady at one stage(I think she was like a witch). I landed and kissed her. She was very beautiful and I flew off after that I think. I forget parts because the dreaming was very long and I was lucid from about 6:45ish to 10:30. Every now and then I would wake up but I just went straight back into the dream and kept flying.

Then I decided to fly higher and to the moon again so I flew very quickly to it. The focusing method works very well. You just focus on a point and think fast. Sometimes I call out the word "boost" to go quicker but I think I only did that once last night. Anyway I reached the moon in about 4-5 seconds. And I flew past it at first and had to turn around because I wanted to land on it this time. But the moon was reddish and not like the moon. It was more like mars or something.

I landed and it was sandy/small rocks and I walked around for a little and took to the sky again. I remember when I looked back at the Earth I saw there was two of them and two moons. One Earth was like a symbolic picture or something, it was like below the equator line was empty or water and above was land that was quartered with lines and each was of a different place I think. There was a large mountain I think it was, that was in the center though connecting the quarters. So there was this Earth and then a normal Earth close to it. And each had a moon of reddish colour even though I was looking back from the moon I had been on. So I might of been on mars I dunno. But it was odd because I wasnt sure which to choose to go back to.

I forget parts around this point, I might of woken up but for the rest of the time I just flew around Earth again.

I have a question since this thread deals with dreams, When I was a young boy I used to have the most horrible nightmares and they all seemed so real, I still can recall some of them, the worst was the snakes the dream was I would wake up and the bed would be surrounded by thousand of snakes and ther room would be surrounded by bars so there was no where for me to go. Anyway the question isnt about the dreams, it is simply this my Great Grandmother who was a very very religious women, and one night I was staying with her in Choctaw Ok. and had one of my nightmares, and she came in and told me to close my eyes and she put her hand over my eyes and she prayed and what she said was get the behind me satan and made me repeat it several times, I did and she said that god would take my dreams away now and I wouldnt be bothered by them again. The wierd thing is not only did it work but I was about 12 at the time and I am 40 now and I too this day cannot remember any of my dreams its like a dont dream anymore. I have tried everything from a tape recorder by the bed so that when I first wake up I can describe my dream and as soon as I wake I remember nothing of dreaming. I know I still dream because my girlfriend say I talk in my sleep. I was just wondering if anyone had every heard of anything like this. Yes I did this to myself when I was having very bad dreams. Of a rare occasion I remember small pieces of a dream. I have been told I talk in my sleep too.

I have a question since this thread deals with dreams, When I was a young boy I used to have the most horrible nightmares and they all seemed so real, I still can recall some of them, the worst was the snakes the dream was I would wake up and the bed would be surrounded by thousand of snakes and ther room would be surrounded by bars so there was no where for me to go. Anyway the question isnt about the dreams, it is simply this my Great Grandmother who was a very very religious women, and one night I was staying with her in Choctaw Ok. and had one of my nightmares, and she came in and told me to close my eyes and she put her hand over my eyes and she prayed and what she said was get the behind me satan and made me repeat it several times, I did and she said that god would take my dreams away now and I wouldnt be bothered by them again. The wierd thing is not only did it work but I was about 12 at the time and I am 40 now and I too this day cannot remember any of my dreams its like a dont dream anymore. I have tried everything from a tape recorder by the bed so that when I first wake up I can describe my dream and as soon as I wake I remember nothing of dreaming. I know I still dream because my girlfriend say I talk in my sleep. I was just wondering if anyone had every heard of anything like this. Yes I did this to myself when I was having very bad dreams. Of a rare occasion I remember small pieces of a dream. I have been told I talk in my sleep too.

It was a very pretty area and we were in the middle of the bush as if up in the Northern Territory or somewhere like that. Trees were everywhere and nothing else was around us but trees and tall hills. The people were all talking and I said something about you wouldnt want a bushfire through here which made them quite for a moment. (lol, I guess Im not the best at socializing). Then I could here the wind moving over the hills and through the valley. I asked them to all be quite for a moment so I could listen and enjoy the silence and the wind which was wonderful but they carried on talking and didnt seem to appreciate it as much as I did.

Then I said the name of God a few times in the breathing way. I breathed in Y and breathed out V and then I turned again flew up to the tallest hill very fast, I flew over the land and I found an aboriginal lady at one stage(I think she was like a witch). I landed and kissed her. She was very beautiful and I flew off after that I think. I forget parts because the dreaming was very long and I was lucid from about 6:45ish to 10:30. Every now and then I would wake up but I just went straight back into the dream and kept flying.

Then I decided to fly higher and to the moon again so I flew very quickly to it. The focusing method works very well. You just focus on a point and think fast. Sometimes I call out the word "boost" to go quicker but I think I only did that once last night. Anyway I reached the moon in about 4-5 seconds. And I flew past it at first and had to turn around because I wanted to land on it this time. But the moon was reddish and not like the moon.

I shortened the above dream from my last one I posted. After this dream I looked up what a red moon meant and noticed one meaning was about fires. "The second reason for a red moon is if there’s some kind of particle in the air. A forest fire or volcanic eruption can fill the air with tiny particles that partially obscure light from the Sun and Moon"

So I had been waiting for a decent fire basically. But to be honest it had been very hot in W.A around this time and I think the heat(I thought I heard them say on the news)had moved from the center of Australia across to the East. Anyway so there have been many fires around Australia since this dream Tasmania being the largest of them I think. I think they said worst since Black Saturday. http://www.news.com....9-1226548178110 So I guess not hard to pick considering the weather but I was waiting for it considering my blurting out about not wanting a bushfire through here and then landing on a red moon.

Anyway..

I went out of body twice last night. Well I think so but both were quite different.

I woke up to go to the bathroom but I kept my eyes pretty much shut the whole time so I dont know what time it was. I was trying to stay as close to sleep as possible so I didnt look at the clock. I was still half dreaming about this seagull that had been using a pottery making machine(the spinning thing)to make something out of flowers as I was laying in a hotel bed in New York. He was a funny seagull and when he finished he slammed open the sliding door to outside to leave but could never close it apparently. So all the cooler air was coming in which made me get up and walk outside and know I was in New York(well I think NY).

Anyway so I had kept my eyes shut when I went to/from the bathroom because I wanted to go back into a lucid dream straight away.

In the first dream after that I was dreaming that I was with a person I knew, the first main love of my life and after talking for a little she laid down to rest, so I did as well next to her. And because I had been thinking about going lucid before, as soon as I closed me eyes in the dream I felt that I was in this stage to roll out of body.

So I rolled and came out straight away and then looked at my dreaming body that was in another place(the same place as in the dream). So it wasnt in my room but somewhere else. So that was different. Anyway I then just flew around and stuff for quite awhile but nothing too exciting. It was a long lucid dream/obe experience but I wont type that. I thanked God though while flying around.

Anyway eventually I woke up and I was in the stage again where I could roll out of body again. So straight after the dream(within seconds)I rolled out of body. This time though I couldnt see anything at all which was a first for me. I knew I was out of body because I could feel it and I was walking around my room but I couldnt see anything and it was like having my eyes shut.

So I jumped out the window in my room to explore and started flying when I was outside. After a minute of being in blackness my sight returned and I could see everything in my front garden. And I just flew around again and explored the neighborhood. I did end up flying to the city and landing on the tallest building which I based jumped off for a thrill. Sometimes when I fly and land I can find it tricky to fly again while falling so I tend to avoid doing that. But for a thrill I tested myself with a base jump and flew off maybe a quarter of the way down.

So I'm getting much better at flying and spend most my time doing that now.

Edited by Kazahel

Well I've had a dream with an UFO in it.

It was actually some oval,white object that was sighted over the sea.

But what was eerie was it's actual blinking out of sight with it's shadow remaining on the water.

I was actually shook awake in my car by the residents of a town called Williams because they wanted me to observe it.

I remarked to myself that I've seen two in the same number of days.

I was actually a bent copper who was thinking about the prospect of Armageddon.

After the UFO sighting I drove to the police station just for the express purpose of tampering with the evidence.

While I was getting inside the cop shop I passed some tall guy with a moustache and blue flak jacket who called me "loser".

The dream was actually in a loop because I missed the UFO on the first occasion.

Edited by Medium Brown

I've had an other weird dream.

You had these grey kittens landing on my chest and floating me down the stairs.

Hang on a second....

I had a very weird dream a few years ago that I totally forgot about until recently. In my dream I was stood at the side of a large lake with some friends watching some hot air balloons in the sky. As we continued to watch the balloons one by one they started falling from the sky on fire and the people in them were jumping out to their deaths.

To make the whole thing a little more weird the next day at work as I outside clearing some tables I looked up and saw some hot air balloons... Just a coincidence but still weird as It's not every day you see hot air balloons where I live...

This trumps my previous two dreams by a fair distance.

This dogs head was in three pieces and merged together.

You could actually see the gore and everything and it even smiled.

Tbh I think these dreams are meant as a message.

I keep seeing somebody I've not met in seven years.

In the latest he actually sported the same semi- skinhead style as mine.

In real life he used to be my best mate so my dreams are suggesting a reunion with him.

Our friendship broke up over this obsessive girl but I think she's out of the picture now.

In this dream- What I remember is walking back to my room (I dont recall thinking anything but like I was tired..maybe on a journey or something but was just walking down the hallway to my room-this was when I was in high school)

As I'm walking I have this sense to turn around, or that something or someone was following me. I dont recall if I knew I was dreaming or thought I was awake-But when I turned it was like I was suddenly paralyzed! I fell on my back in the floor, just outside my room in the hallway. I saw this skelaton face, just the face that gave off a green light....It scared me, and I was scared but I couldn't move at all. I was scared not just from seeing this thing but the fact I was unable to move-afraid of what it might do and not being able to protect myself. The mouth of this face slowly moved up and down (tho it never matched to any words said, and when I heard nothing it continued to move and float in front of my) ....I dont remember exactly but I heard a question. Its was males voice or a low deep voice. It said one of two things-"Who are you" or "What are you doing here" I honestly dont remember which because I wasn't concentrating on the voice I was concentrating to break free. I tried to raise my head to scream at it....I still couldn't move. I began trying to scream out "Help!" fighting with every being I could. I never had this sensation before-i just kept fighting as hard as I could trying to yell for help. All this face thing did was ask that one quetion then hovered in front of me as if waiting on an answer. When I finally broke free-I was raising up in my bed, not screaming, but I mouthed the word "help." It was like a very VERY soft whisper. As I sat there in the bed, I just turned to look at my door where I thought I just was. I told myself it was a dream then layed back down.

I was so groggy-yet I kept trying to think how was I not able to move like that? I didn't understand it cause I had never experienced that.

I dont mean to make this too long but I do have something else. When I first started trying to AP after reading about it it seemed it wasn't working. I also have this fear(which i know fear will keep from doing so)-after reading about how there are so many beings, spirits, ghosts, etc I'm just afraid that as soon as I leave my body I'll see something...like smething will be waiting for me to attack me. Not my physical body, but my astral self. One night I tried not to think about it (even tho I had just read several stories talking about seeing dark shadows lurking around) I tried to push it out of my mind, telling myself I am protected by a white light, my gaurdians-anything to calm my nervs. Even imaging a white light filling me up and covering my completely and putting a sheild around me. I layed there-tired. I soon had this vibration...then followed by loud whistle sound like a train and harder vibration. I began thinking I might be doing it because I had read sometimes this is what you feel or expereince when you begin to AP. But when I did, i felt a jolt and woke up. I tried it again, just closing my eyes and relaxing. Then I heard voices while my eyes were closed. ALmost as if they were glued shut for a moment. I just listened. I couldn't make out what was being said but I heard at least two, a male and female. Maybe more. They sounded like they were right over me, at my right ear....as if whispering about me and waiting. I tried to make out what was being said, hoping if i heard something not threatening I would succumb to it more. I think I heard something like "She's here" or "Is that her?" when I heard the male voice it freaked me out....and I woke up. For some reason...I only want to hear female-if I hear a male I think that I'm going to try to be harmed.

So these are some of the, most remembered 'dreams' I have!

Edited by Alij

Ok, weird dreams are the norm for me. But what is wierd is that I remember the weirdest details from them. I can share my dreams with you as if it were a movie. It is truly bizarre. Next dream I have, I will come back and share.

I've had a few lucid dreams lately. Last nights one was pretty cool. I'll keep it short though.

I was at my old primary school and I was floating around and trying to teach the teachers how to teach the students. I was giving them tips on flying and how taking off like a plane(heading into the wind) can help when starting out and to use the speed of vehicles and roads as like runways. This was because we were on the highway but I'm not sure how we got there. Then I was back at the school but I had lost my lucidity and when I saw a fish swimming in the sky I straight away knew I was dreaming again. It was swimming/flying very close to me. So I flew into the sky as well and just flew around. I spent most of the night just flying around and the dreams were long so I get mixed up with the order of things.

I also remember spinning around on the ground and making a fire willy willy around me(like a small tornado). Fire was spinning around me and one of the people with me walked through it and was not harmed. So I stopped spinning(stopped the fire) and asked him to walk through again and then I started spinning again and the fire willy willy was around me again. This time when he walked through it he was cut in half and died. It was spinning around so fast it looked almost like a saw blade but also as a wall of fire. It was pretty cool.

Anyway I also dreamt about some rich persons house that was near NY I think. He lived on an small island house thing about 1km from the city. His father had been an inventor of war planes and things and had left a sealed box with things inside and no one knew what was in it. So the son was selling the box as like a surprise that could either give fortune from ideas or simply have nothing of value in it at all. So it was a risk and I think he was selling it for 19 million.

We were in a secret part of the house which led onto the roof which was like a runway for these smaller old warplanes. The people buying the box were coming to pick it up and because I was lucid I said to the teenager selling it that I would check out the boat and the people. So I flew out across the ocean which was dark and stormy looking and past the boat and saw they were all carrying guns. I cant remember if i returned or not to the kid to tell him first but I remember swooping down and knocking over about three men into the water while they were shooting at me.

I was laughing at them and saying I cannot be shot and the last guy who was the main guy I swooped down and picked up with my hands and flew off with him. I then flew down low and dragged his lower half into the ocean so that a shark would eat him. Then a second or so later a very large great white grabbed his lower body. So I let him go and dropped him into the water.

Then I remember flying around with my son near the city and trying to fly up to the highest building so we could base jump off for a thrill.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a somewhat interesting shapeshifting dream the other day (on the 21st)

I dreamt I met a lady who was quite easy.. I went into her house and she had heaps of cd's. She had like a block of them setup almost as a coffee table and I was looking through them all. The main one I remember was an Angel Spit cd/single that I hadnt seen before. Anyway then another guy arrived and was surprised I was there. Then another guy came over and then they were all sitting down on the same couch but they were saying racist things and had pretty gross attitudes.

I was with a friend at this point and I said to him lets get out of here. So we left and when we got outside I said to my friend that they were lucky because I was about to shift into wolf(standing wolf) and kill them all. I said I was trying to not do that anymore though and that its better if I just leave. I didnt know I was dreaming at all though.

Then I said to my friend lets run together for old time sake. I havent seen my old friend in real like for over 10 years. Anyway so we both placed our hands down to run like animals. He turned into white/greyish wolf and I turned into a wolf as well and we both just ran. I was running slightly behind which is how I saw he was a full wolf.

I also dreamt yesterday (25th) that I ran like an animal again while in the park. It was a strange dream that I was training to join the police force and the test was to run from one place to another on a set course. The course was around the park and it was whoever finished in a certain time would pass the test. I saw though that people were smashing bottles in the park so instead of running the course around it I went into it and up to stop the people smashing glass. I asked the person breaking the bottles to pick them up because little kids might step on the glass and it was dangerous.

It took me awhile and I knew I wouldnt have time to pass this test but I thought it was more important. So I helped pick up the glass and then ran like an animal through the park to try catch up. While running I saw my reflection and I had bushy long hair(so much thicker than what I have lol). But I was like human. Anyway then I knew I was dreaming and I flew up into the sky and dont really remember anymore.

A part of me thinks though that I was the only one that passed the test because everyone else ignored the law inorder to try pass the test.

Edited by Kazahel

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird one last night where I was running along a path near the river close to the city. As I was running I placed my hands down to run and I was telling my twin sister to run like this as well but she couldnt do it properly. I went lucid somewhere around this point but I forget parts around here because the dream was very long. I ended up being on an tropical island paradise and I started to fly to what I thought were purple stars but as I got closer they turned into flamingos. They were on a cliff or something and the island seemed to stretch into the sky.

So I kept flying upwards but as I did the sky turned into the ocean below. It was quite pretty because it was sunset or sunrise and the ocean was shimmering golden below and also above. As I turned in the air the ocean turned so that basically anywhere I flew would take me into the ocean. So I could still see the island below me but anywhere else was all golden water. So I flew back down and landed near the waters edge. It was like the ocean went into the center of the island and I did something that made me fall into the water. I think I tried to fly over it but I fell in.

Whenever I fall into the ocean even though I'm lucid I dont really like staying in there for too long because my mind instantly thinks about what other creatures are in the ocean, which then potentially creates them in the same amount of time. So even though I'm lucid its still rather odd having a large shark for example swimming around you. So I just rather not stay in the water too long because I know something large will swim up to me. Though saying this now next time I do dream of the ocean I will swim deep and spend the whole dream in the water.

Anyway so I climbed out saw a grey stone face of a man with hollowed eyes. He had a beard and looked like a greek statue head(a bust) and was inbetween the water and the jetty. Anyway I thought I would try again and this time I flew over the ocean but I dipped down quite low so I was basically just skimming above the water. As I was doing this an Orca popped his head up and I flew right next to it and past it. I kept flying and turned around when I reached the small channel leading out to sea. Different whales were swimming in I think and I could hear them calling out.

Then I landed and walked into an expensive fancy resturant. Everyone was quite snobby and I said to the person with me to "watch this". Then I climbed up the side of the wall and stuck to the side of it at the top of the ceiling. lol. I was just crouched like spiderman or something and I looked down with a look as if I just broke your rules and what are you going to do about it. Then I think it was a waiter or someone climbed up the wall also which was something I havent seen before. Usually I'm the only one that climbs up the walls. Anyway he climbed up the wall to get me and he had like a lizard tongue and kinda hissed at me. So I kicked him in the head and made him fall back to the floor. He tried again and I just kicked him down again.

Then I jumped down and walked out and into a shopping center that was next door. I just spent the rest of the dream playing around and walking through objects. I kept singing a tune something like "I'm walking through walls.. I'm walking through walls" in a casual humous manner and I just walked through things. I walked through a stack of bottles a few times and I stood inside objects so I disappeared to other people. I popped my head out from inside a stack of boxes or something and then went back inside for a laugh. I told the person with me that we are formless or something like that inorder for them to understand about moving through objects.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

Well I did the goal I set last week(in the dream above). I spent a long time last night in a lucid dream swimming(started as OBE style). I also shook hands(flippers)with a whale.

It started after I went to the bathroom at about 3am. It took me awhile to go back to sleep and I was thinking how I would go lucid. I was also trying to get into that stage where my body is asleep so I could roll out of it.

Anyway I think I fell asleep but I was woken to someone close to me and I knew I was in that stage where I could roll out of body. So I tried to roll backwards but couldnt roll that way so I rolled forwards and rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. I think I asked for help to get out of body first though because I knew someone was next to me(like sleep paralysis fear thing). Anyway I popped out of my body and stood up and looked around. There was some strange tribal things above my bed which were odd.

Anyway I looked into the mirror and I was standing there naked. Next thing I rememeber is I'm back in my body again(like having my eyes shut) and I was trying to roll out again. I rolled out much faster this time and when I got out of body I called for Ariel. I just stood there and called the name very loudly a few times, I really vibrated the voice with volume.

Then I looked into the mirror and I was floating just above the floor naked again but this time my hair was floating too. It looked pretty weird. Then I think I went back into the body because I think I rolled out three times. This last time my son was walking to the bathroom. I asked him if he had heard me calling and he said it was what had woken him up. He said the wind had been blowing and made his door bang and it all woke him up.

I said to him that we are dreaming/obe and not in our bodies right now and said to him to follow me and lets fly. I flew though the window and he followed me outside and we flew up to the sky. I think I woke up after this I'm not sure. I rememeber looking for water though and I wanted to find the ocean to swim in. I've made it my goal to swim to the deepest parts of the ocean because I generally dont like doing that, so its like a fear I wish to conquer.

Then I remember was inside a shopping center and I walked outside and found the ocean. The ocean was dark and scary and just what I was looking for. I looked into the water and saw something coming out. A huge humpback whale rose his head up out of the water and I was close enough to touch him. He looked me right in the eye and then held his flipper out to me. I shook his flipper as if shaking a mans hand. So it was like he greeted me and I was happy.

I dove into the water and swam down and stayed underwater for ages. So I didnt come up for air or anything I just swam and breathed underwater. I wanted to call for the god of the sea but for some reason I couldnt remember the name. Anyway I was thinking about it when I found a man with a beard sitting on a rock underwater and I sat next to him. He was telling me a story about something but I didnt want to stay still and listen because I wanted to swim. So I said how I wanted to swim and I swam away. lol. I noticed while I was swimming I couldnt swim fast if I swam in a similar way to flying. So when I had my arms out infront I swam slowley, so I placed my arms behind me and remember trying to flick a tail to swim and just used my arms as gliding wings and to push slightly that way. I swam much faster this way.

Anyway eventually I got out of the water but I forget how. I remember being outside the house I grew up at and there was a man there. I knew it was Ariel and he didnt say anything and I didnt to him either. His eyes twinkled with white light. He gave me a look as if its ok to swim but he also looked up at a star in the sky.

When he did this I flew up to the star and before I knew it I was in deep space with many planets around me. The star was a red star with rings around it. I flew through the rings and it was very pretty. I was flying around space with my son but there was also large toys and things floating around, so it was like flying around space but also knowing it was flying around my/our subconscious. So there was things like kids crayons and things floating around. My son would fly one way and I would fly another and we kept meeting up everynow and then.

Then I rememeber being back in the shop and flying up to look out the window. When I looked down and outside I was looking down into space where I had been before. So this was new for me because I always have to fly up to get to space where this time I dove down into it. So we dove down and flew around space and the planets again.

Then later I was back on Earth again in the shop and I met Georgie Gardner(a journalist). I asked her to swim with me and I pointed down into like a foot spa thing. So only a very small amount of water. She thought I was crazy but I said trust me. I placed my arm around her so we were side by side and I said that we have to both jump into it. We both did but nothing happened and we were just standing in this small tub of water in the center of the shopping center with everyone thinking I was nuts. So I said this time it will work and we both jumped up together and then landed and fell/shrunk through the water and through the base of the tub and into a very large area of water.

I dont know what happened to her after that, I think she stayed on that level because I saw a whirlpool going further down which was quite scary looking. There was also whirlpools on each wall in the distance going to knew areas. So I swam down to the next level because I wanted to go deep and not sideways. I found another whirlpool and was afraid to swim into that one because it was like I was going deeper into my mind and I was thinking I might go so deep I cant get out again(I thought I might go into coma). But I swam down anyway and it was very dark and I reached the bottom. At the last level there was a small graveyard of about 10 headstones in a circle with coloured lights near them. I couldnt see the edges of this level and all I could see was the small graveyard. It wasnt scary though, it just.. was.

And I dont really rememeber anymore after that. The dream was very long and so I get mixed up in places but I think that was the order. I remember waking up at least once because I was aware that my body was sweaty from staying in the same position for so long.

It was a very cool lucid/obe dream. I swam very deep but also flew very high. It was quite different and very enjoyable. So I feel I not only conquered the ocean but was greeted.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

Here's some more good stuff for you to digest...

Though some of it dosn't exactly come from the same night..

I was turning my head away from the Only Fools and Horses cast in a local pub.

But I made out exactly all the characters voices despite my shyness.

One of my ex- workmates parked in this green bubble car outside my flat.

I had this weird wedding where the bride spontatiously combusts.

The camera pans up the marquee table where you can recognise a few TV movie stars.

I was taking classes at 11 o' clock at night on the other side of Manchester.

I was also putting my feet up near a cash register and giving money to a lackey.

I just wish they were more lucid than they actually are like the previous poster.

Edited by Medium Brown

My weirdest dream was actually the coolest one!

I dreamed about being in a HUGE warehouse(really huge) and I was commanding the Sparta Army(?),so we saw the enemy and I screamed"SPARTANS! FOR OUR GLORY" and then all the spartans threw their spears,and the enemy army threw theirs too,I had a big shield so I blocked a spear,it got stuck on the shield,I took it off and went to attack then in a close quarters combat,and as I was getting close to the enemy a song started to play(This war is ours - Escape the fate) so it was a pretty epic dream!

Get this...

In last nights dream, I was going on trial with the punishment of death for punching a guy in the face. In the dream, this guy was my friend and we were fake fighting in front of 60-FPS Slow Mo security camera's to look badass while we did it. This city we lived in was really dystopian it seems and violence is met with death. At my trial, I stated my case ( Quentin Tarantino was there too, no idea why) but before it could end, I woke up in a sweat...No death sentence for me.

I was at the back of this car with my daughter or some other little girl.

Anyways we were on some kind of overpass and this girl suddenly fell on the underpass.

I don't know what sucked her out of the car but my attempts to grab hold of her hands were inadequate.

The underpass was actually a site of some historical battleground.

While in this supermarket there was a temporary blackout.

This female security guard confronted me outside the supermarket but lost interest once the lights came back on.

I was wearing glasses which got destroyed by me as soon I saw somebody had burnt the books.

Tbh the first dream is about me pining for a child that I would never have.

Edited by Medium Brown

I had a interesting night last night. I woke up about 2:30 and couldnt get back to sleep until about 4:30. The only good thing about that is I generally go lucid because I spend the time thinking about it I suppose. I also made it my goal to call for Raphael(angel). I havent called him before but I wanted to ask for healing.

Anyway I realized I was in the stage where I could go out of body. People tend to call it the vibrating stage but its only a mild vibrating to me so I just call it at the stage to go out of body. So I tried to roll out of my body and I was rolling but I kept getting the top half of my body stuck. As I rolled I would twist in a weird way and couldnt get out as easy as normal. I'm pretty sure it was because I was sleeping on my chest and not on my side or back. So trying to roll was not like normal. I even felt at one stage my legs go out of body and float but my top half still couldnt. I also tried to levitate my body which worked but I was in the blackness and didnt seem to fully 'pop' out. So I decided to change position and I rolled my body(my physical body)over and onto my side. I didnt want to because I didnt want to lose this stage but I ended up getting back into the stage very quickly.

Anyway I rolled out and stood up and called/vibrated the name Raphael but nothing happened. So I walked outside through the window and I called again but this time I did it in a very casual way. I just called out "Raph?". This was odd because it just flowed that way and it came out as if I was calling a friend. I didnt plan to do this is just kinda happened. Anyway nothing happened so I decided to fly towards the clouds so I took to the air and started flying. I wasnt sure where to fly to and I was focusing on a star but I didnt really want to go into space. I used the star as a thing to focus on to travel quickly though.

Anyway while I was flying towards it I came across an army medic tent made of fire that was floating in the sky. It was just a basic cube outline about 3x3meters with a pointed top as a roof and it had the symbol of the medic cross in the center of the side closest to me. The lines of the tent and the cross were made of fire and you could see through the tent and the sky beyond. So I knew this was Raphaels and I flew into the cross as like a doorway. Then I found myself in a larger white room of a very modern design. There was a receptionist/nurse there and I spoke with her about getting my lip looked at. ( I have a burn/scar I wanted healed). I then went into a room close by and spoke with a doctor. I didnt think of him as being Raphael though and he gave me an injection on my right forearm with a black square syringe. It was a strange syringe and I kept it after I left.

I forget alittle around this stage and I lost my lucidity because I then remember trying to walk into the local doctors but being told I wasnt allowed inside carrying the black syringe. It was like I was told I had to get rid of the black syringe but I wanted to keep it as a souvenir, so I left and walked away.

It was an interesting dream/experience.

You do realize all dreams are of self analysis. :)

I dont believe all dreams are just from the subconscious. Take for example precognition dreams and shared dreams. Do a search for 'Ambulance' under my name for an example of a Precog and a search for 'red paint' for an example of a shared dream.

So I believe it is possible to communicate with entities in the dreaming environment. Testing if they are not just from the subconscious is the tricky part though.

• Like 1

So Last night i had a pretty vivid dream of what looked like a missile coming in and blowing up what looked to be a city. The sky was all Black and the missile was white and i could see the smoke trail. I remember hearing the name "Florida" in my dream. Don't know what that means but i am glad i live in New York.

Edited by stevemagegod

This one is from last year, but for some reason I've been thinking about it again lately, kind of fascinated. It's a two part dream. I had the first on one night, and then the next (which was a prequel it seemed) a week or so later.

The first dream I still have pretty vivid memory of. I had just gotten a new car; a silver or gray Volkswagen Golf. I was excited about it and got in to check it out. It was so fresh and new inside. I decided to take it for its first drive. I was having a lot of fun driving it, and soon ended up on the freeway. I was going quite fast, enjoying myself. But I sensed something wrong. I had looked away from the road for some reason, and when I looked back I noticed cars stopped ahead of me on the freeway. I swerved to not hit the car in front of me, but realized I was to hit another. It was too late. Just as my car was about to hit the car in front of me, my view switched from me inside my car, to me standing (or being) in front of the other car, looking back at the front of it, as mine smashed into theirs. I watched the crash from this vantage point, seeing the front car smash in, knowing my car was behind it. I realized I had likely died. I woke up.

The later dream I only barely remember a part of, but it was what happened in this one that fascinates me. I was at a car dealership and a salesman was showing me a gray/silver Volkswagen Golf. I was excited about it, and wanted to see how fast it could go...

So this was the first series of dreams I've had which had a running story, and it was in reverse. My car crash death dream's prequel came later; me buying the car, and wanting to take it out for a speed test. Which leads to the previous dream. Really interesting.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

About two years ago I had a dream that looked like it came from the world of Lisa Frank.

It was about me and some more people on a planet made of ice cream. There were chocolate volcano's. It rained sprinkles there instead of water. I remember there were spoons everyone in the ice cream that was built like mountains with cherries on top. The sky was beautiful it was a dark purple color that looked almost black and it was covered with stars.

It was the sweetest dream I've ever had.