Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

It was the sweetest dream I've ever had.

plbbttff

I've had a lot of weird dreams in my lifetime so far... one that stands out as particularly UNUSUAL is one i had when i was about 10 that seemed to last for MONTHS!!!!!!!

lol... i don't remember many details, just that i was on a wagon train going west .. had all sorts of trials and tribulations.. i don't remember if i made it to my destination "out west" before i woke up... but i remember waking up and being Astonished that i actually felt as if i had been away on this dream trip for MONTHS!!!!!!

I've posted about this several times, without response or opinion, so I guess it is a bit boring, but my dreams kinda puzzle me when I read about all the stuff people are dreaming. I dream enough, but its all basically the same. I'm somewhere nice, and I float about looking at the view. Nothing ever happens except maybe I see someone and wave at them or see an animal and it looks back at me.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt I was somewhere inside and a tiny little fairy about half the size of your pinky finger was singing a musical. It was standing close to me on a desk or something and was singing very loudly for such a tiny fairy. I don't know if it was a boy of girl because it wasn't really obvious to be one or the other. Anyway it was singing wonderfully and the two notes I remember the fairy kept ending on those last notes out of the Close Encounters tune(the F and C I think it is). So it was a fairy but it was also an alien and music was like its way of life or something. I cant word it well but I thought it was great at musicals, it was like a tooth fairy but a music fairy.

I don't remember much but it was singing away and Princess Catherine was close to me in the same room closer to a small, darkish blue jelly baby like being that was also alien. The jelly baby was laying down and was surrounded in a small circle of blue jelly baby like stuff and was on the desk next to the fairy. The princess was looking after the jelly baby who would try to sit up every now and then. I think she was speaking with it but I don't remember clearly. I think it was meant to be a baby fairy though.

Anyway so the singing fairy had to leave and so placed a small tan coloured bell like flower on the door so when the fairy returned the flower would ring and we would know the fairy was back, to sing again. So the bell would be very loud even though it was very small.

It was kind of odd to dream it and I wish I could remember it more clearly.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

I think a dream's meaning is entirely up to the dreamer. All these dreams I'm reading here are very interesting but I would like to know what the dreamers think their dreams mean.

My dream. This came around the time of my birthday. There was a birthday party for me with good things to eat, but

the only unusal thing about it was that everyone, except myself, was dead. They were all faces that I had known in my lifetime,

who were no longer alive. My grandmother was there and I asked her if I would ever see her again, but she wouldn't or couldn't answer me.

That was it, at least all that I can remember.

Edited by jjphere

I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt I was somewhere inside and a tiny little fairy about half the size of your pinky finger was singing a musical. It was standing close to me on a desk or something and was singing very loudly for such a tiny fairy. I don't know if it was a boy of girl because it wasn't really obvious to be one or the other. Anyway it was singing wonderfully and the two notes I remember the fairy kept ending on those last notes out of the Close Encounters tune(the F and C I think it is). So it was a fairy but it was also an alien and music was like its way of life or something. I cant word it well but I thought it was great at musicals, it was like a tooth fairy but a music fairy.

I don't remember much but it was singing away and Princess Catherine was close to me in the same room closer to a small, darkish blue jelly baby like being that was also alien. The jelly baby was laying down and was surrounded in a small circle of blue jelly baby like stuff and was on the desk next to the fairy. The princess was looking after the jelly baby who would try to sit up every now and then. I think she was speaking with it but I don't remember clearly. I think it was meant to be a baby fairy though.

Anyway so the singing fairy had to leave and so placed a small tan coloured bell like flower on the door so when the fairy returned the flower would ring and we would know the fairy was back, to sing again. So the bell would be very loud even though it was very small.

It was kind of odd to dream it and I wish I could remember it more clearly.

Please don't take offense Kazahel, I know dreams are strange .. but that is one of the Funniest things i've ever read :lol:

I had a dream once that i was a singularity and had been trapped in lonely nothingness for infinity but somehow then created the universe to make myself less lonely.. i then proceeded to convince myself that it was all created by me and now that i knew the game was up and id be forced back to singularity... then i woke up went outside looked at the stars and thought... a-sif you could create the universe douchebag!

Umm question are you guys real?

Edited by Silver Surfer

Please don't take offense Kazahel, I know dreams are strange .. but that is one of the Funniest things i've ever read :lol:

None taken. It was kinda funny. Reminded me just a little of that frog off bugs bunny which sings.

I had a long lucid dream last night. It started where I was walking through my old primary school with an old friend of mine. He was telling me how he was getting a tattoo done and we were walking to a large boat where he was getting it done. So where the oval was supposed to be it was the ocean and instead of having a shore it was like looking at a wall of water about 1.5 meters high and then just dropping straight down. This triggered me into knowing I was dreaming and I pointed this out to him.

I forget parts but we went on the boat and I flew around and flew through walls and things and ended up in a room by myself trying to think of what to do with my dreaming time. I decided to call for the angel Raphael again so I vibrated the name loudly a few times and a moment later a large/tall being popped up in front of me dressed like a nun(in black). It didn't seem to be male or female but I got the impression it was more male because of its voice. Its face was made out of white marble and it had no eyes, so it was smooth where the eyes should be. And there was the streaks you get in marble(so I knew it was marble)all over its face. I think it had sharp teeth but I'm not sure, it wasn't scary or threatening but it was a little off putting.

Anyway it said to me "Why do you call for the demon Raphael?" Which somewhat confused me. Then it said something about being like Dead Space 2(I think meaning Raphael was), which is a game I don't own and I didn't want to speak or continue calling out for Raphael until I checked the info in real life that I was given by this.. character. But I forget the info now. lol. Typical. It was a long dream and this part was at the start.

I think I flew through the wall and left the room and later decided to call YHVH in the breathing way. I did this a few times but cant remember much around that point.

Then I remember being up at the house I grew up in and another old friend was there. He was laying down in the vines and he was holding a small snub nose revolver. As we got close I said something jokingly about the gun and he leapt up because I had surprised him and pointed the gun at me. I took it off him and said to him that this wont help you at all because I knew I was dreaming and to show what I meant I put the revolver up to my temple and pulled the trigger 4 times. "bang bang bang bang!" So the gun made the noise but the bullets didnt harm me and he said something like "yeah but its pretty loud hey". Which it was. lol. Bloody loud being that close to my ear. Then I opened the revolver and showed the bullets had been fired and that I cant be harmed. But I remember telling of a way to maybe harm me in a dream(my vulnerable point) but I never type that. I had a piece of metal covering it when I showed the spot.

Then I just spent most of the night flying around. I saw myself at one stage wearing a tan coloured triangle oxygen mask like thing and I looked quite different. And there was a guy in a building I was with who I was showing how glass in dreams molds to your body when you go through it. I was pushing my hands and face through to show him and I noticed military men surrounding outside with guns. I had to protect him so I flew out the window and flew very fast past them and knocked them all off the roof. I took a few sweeps to do it and I just knocked them off with my arm. I watched them fall to their deaths.

There was more to the dream but I forget. I remember closing my eyes at one stage which woke me up but I went straight back into the dream. I cant remember why I closed my eyes though.

So. It's not like I've been having the exact same dream over and over, but for awhile now I've been having dreams about learning how to skateboard. Always different scenarios and situations, but I'm always learning how to skateboard. I'm usually with others as well. Why do I

keep dreaming about learning how do skateboard? Does it mean I should learn? I've never riden a skateboard in my life.

A dream that I had recently (10th of March) was about mingling with a group of survivors who were hiding in the ruins of a building. It was night-time and I could see the stars twinkling through the missing rooftop. I didn’t discover what caused the destruction of the area however I was with a small group of people who were attempting to broadcast radio messages although there was some uncertainty whether the radio towers were operational.

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 1

I had a weird lucid dream last night where I think I flew to heaven.

It started where I dreamt I heard a neighbour knocking on my door. He was angry and wanted to fight for some reason. I closed the door but I then realized I was dreaming. So I tested my reality by placing my hand through the glass window. Then I opened the door and told him to wait a moment and I walked over to get my katana. lol. Then I think I woke up but went straight back to sleep and into another dream.

I dreamt I was in the center of the city where I live and I went lucid pretty much straight away. I started to float around playfully and I was noticing how there were trees trying to grow in amongst the concrete. They weren't growing very well and were weeping over a little and I was feeling sorry for them. So I flew away from the city and then I was flying in a place like New Zealand. I could see a cloud so I chose to fly up to it and when I reached quite high I saw a mountain in the distance. So I focused on that and tried to fly to the peak of it.

I would get pretty close to the top but then I would swing backwards back down and then swing/fly forwards again. So every time I swung I got closer to the peak and after about three swings I reached the top and landed at the entrance to a city/castle of granite stone. So it blended well with the mountain. I saw four towers in each corner that had pyramid tops(sandstone) and had silver dragon heads coming out from each tower. The dragon heads looked like battering rams but they were just coming out of the pyramids. I think there was two for each tower. The heads looked Aztec in style but the pillars(towers)looked somewhat Chinese.

Anyway at the entrance I think I went up a small escalator towards a gold glass door. There was two lines with many others about to go inside and I stopped before going through the door because I noticed a girl next to me in white who had tiny little white butterfly wings on her back. They looked quite different because they were the size of a small butterfly but on her. I asked her about them and she said something(I forget what)but it didn't really answer my question so I asked her in more detail what do the wings mean. She didn't answer and told me she wasn't really allowed to talk about them.

I then noticed others had them too and they were the same type, small white butterfly wings, then she said to me that I have them too. So I looked over my shoulder and saw I had two little tiny pink butterfly wings. They were a darkish pink though and close to red but pink. I think they also had the black spot near the lower tip as some wings tend to have. They looked pretty funny because they were tiny and I laughed and said something about how mine are pink.

Then I flew up to the dragon corner tower because I thought someone said how they were closing the view from the ground so I flew up higher and looked down across the mountains. I told them that this was a nice view from up here. Then I heard a voice I recognized. I heard him say "Peter Harvey"(a well known journalist who died recently). So I looked down and saw him in an outside line and I flew down and said hello and shook his hand. So he was in an outside line about to go into the escalator line. He was very pale though and wearing white and he looked a little worse for wear, he had to leave his large video camera on the ground. The camera was white and covered in webs or something. Anyway I said I liked him and I noticed that he had small white wings with a small red spot at the lower tips. I said about how he has them too.

Then I walked back over through the main entrance which had black stone pillars with a black stone roof with gold trim. It was like a tall hallway/passageway that connected the dragon pyramids together. What was happening though was someone was bricking up the very top, secret entrances into the middle of the pyramids. I wanted to go in though so I flew up to the beginning/outside entrance and crawled into a very tiny space about a meter or so in width and height. I saw a spider blocking the way. It was like a redback spider but it had white instead of red. I thought I don't care though and I was just going to squeeze past it, so it sensed this and moved out of my way under a crack.

Then I pulled down the freshly bricked up wall and was looking down from where I had been looking up from just before. It was designed so that it was hard to cross to the next section. Hard to describe but it was like crawling through a tunnel and then having a drop of about 20 meters to the main hallway floor(black stone area) and having to cross that(about a 3 meter gap) in order to reach the next small tunnel that led into the pyramid. So it was made that you had to crawl and then fly/hover across the gap(which can be tricky going from crawling to flying sometimes) to reach the next tunnel. So it was made to make you fall. Anyway I crossed the gap and went through(like a ghost)the more freshly bricked up wall. I was then in another tiny passage like the entrance one and only big enough to crawl through.

I could see a man in black who was inside the dragon pyramid and he was bricking it up and closing himself inside. I shoved some of the bricks away that were left in the passage but he heard this and looked up at me. When he saw me I tried to crawl faster to get inside but he shot out a beam of fire at me from his palm and I woke up.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a very disturbing dream about 8 years ago and at the time I was under some extreme stress and anguish. Dreamt that the sky opened up with all the darkest colours that one would be concerned about. Black, greys and mostly reds of all shades. All I'll say without writing a book about it is that I was terrified. Everyone I had ever known, met and seen in my lifetime up till that point was there, all staring up in the sky with facial expressions I can't find a word for. The one and only time I ever woke up petrified to the point of shaking. I honestly felt as the world was about to end. O.o

Edited by xCrimsonx

Last night i had a crazy dream it woke me up.

You know how a pet dog sleeps with it's owners.well i had a pet lion sleeping in my bed and it was so real i was scared to move because i did not know the lion would eat me i felt it leaning on me and i woke up

• Like 1

Last night i had a crazy dream it woke me up.

You know how a pet dog sleeps with it's owners.well i had a pet lion sleeping in my bed and it was so real i was scared to move because i did not know the lion would eat me i felt it leaning on me and i woke up

Ahh, I have lions, tigers, and bears dreams where I'm escaping them (sometimes even dinosaurs), but never in my bed with me.

You reminded me of a dream I had a long time ago. Someone was sleeping in my bed, and I was angry that they were in it. I went to see who it was, and as I got close they pulled the covers off of their head, and turned over. It was a freaking gray alien! Lol, that was a scary moment.

• Like 1

Censor your entertainmet a little to remove the horror and gruesome stuff and dreams like this don't happen. My dreams are all of me floating around in nice places, like the beach or a forest or a pasture or even downtown when it's quiet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a funny snippet from a dream last night.

I was waiting at the traffic lights to cross the road with other people standing around. There were two younger guys(beautiful people type)at the front of everybody and one of them was wearing a black suit. I was standing behind them. Then the one in the suit sneezed and made a mess and I said to him "all suit and no class".

Then it was safe to cross the road and I placed my hands down and ran off like an animal. lol

I remember thinking it was somewhat ironic that I said this and then ran off like an animal. I was doing that thing where I place my finger tips into the cracks separating the slabs that make the path, so I would dig my nails into that and pull myself along as I ran on all fours.

I didnt know I was dreaming.

• Like 1

I dreamed this morning of walking along some forested hiking trail and passing this little house that was uphill just off the path. It was a child size house (like a tree house would be) but it was 2 stories. It was painted white and had a very girly/garden cottage type of feel to it. There were pink roses growing along a trellis.

This was a very familiar place I had been to before and was telling whoever I was with (can't remember) about the house, how I used to play in it with my friend Erin. (childhood best friend) I remember spending a lot of time there.

It was mostly abandoned now and I could see a swarm of bees near the roof with some flying down into the chimney. I knew that they were inside the house as well.

I want to show my daughter it who was walking just behind us a bit and I see that she's already inside, running up the stairs excitedly to the second story. I yell out her name and tell her to get out quickly because of the bees. When she comes back out I start telling her about the house and my memories of it.

I remember the house from a long time ago and having so much fun playing in it, but it's location starts to feel wrong to me. I start thinking of where we currently were (in the north end of where I live) and start thinking that it isn't right because this place should actually be in the south end (where I lived when I was little) Then the dream shifts into something else.

I can't figure out if the memories I had of that place were just "made up" dream memories, or if they were from other dreams I had as a kid. The memories I had in the dream were just as real feeling and vivid to me as the actual dream, so it's a little weird & confusing. I do feel like though, that I was almost about to become lucid when I started questioning the location of the house, but I couldn't stay with it and the dream shifted quickly into something else with different people. :angry:

I seldom remember dreaming. Last night I did dream something strange.

Alone in a house, a woman with 5 or 6 kids of various ages came in and started trashing the place. I kept telling her she had to leave, she was hanging her clothes in my closet! I went outside and the kids had dismantled my car. I looked up at the night sky and there were 2 shooting stars and then purple "galaxy" looking swirls in the sky. No one else would look at them.

I think it's my fear of looters during the apocalypse. What do you think?

I had a really long lucid dream last night with a miracle at the end. :D

I dreamt last night I was somewhere and had a small litter of black hairless wolves. They were just pups but looked strange. After that though I had three other coloured wolf pups. They were tiny as well and they were coloured very bright. One was fluro green, one fluro yellow and the other fluro pink. They looked very cool and were all laying together on a bed.

I forget most of the start of the dream because it was very long and felt like one of those dreams you have that go all night. Anyway I was following Tom Cruise I think, who was walking through a forest style area with a stream. He was looking for a young girl who I think was his daughter. I mainly remember walking back from finding the girl and she was dressed in white and walked(fell)into the stream at a deep point(I think because she was thirsty). Tom went in after her to save her. I mainly remember they were going to then drink from the water afterwards but I told them to drink up stream alittle because I had killed the black wolves earlier because they had become werewolves and I left them in the water which had polluted it. So you would become one if you drank the water near them. I saw a dead one in the water so they drank up stream.

Then we had walked back to a shopping center or something and I was trying to shoot someone(parts of this seem to be from his new movie Oblivion I havent seen yet). Anyway I went lucid and flew up into the sky. I thought about what to do and I remembered to try out a zooming technique that someone else had posted on another forum. So I looked down(I was only about three stories high)and I moved my arms together as if like flying slightly but the thought was like zooming out as people do with their finger tips on eye pads and things.

It worked really well and in a moment I was then in orbit of Earth and looking around. I was in the pretty part where you can see the curve of the Earth and the blue and I could see black(blank) space behind me. So the technique worked really well and was much faster than trying to look for a point to focus on to fly to.

I forget parts around here too but I know I went back down again because I kept using the technique to go back up. I lost lucidity somewhere along the lines because I was back in the shop and went lucid again and did the same thing. I flew into the sky and then used the technique again. The second time though I flew up into like a light orange cloud which had nothing else there. It was like being in a limbo or something. I mustve falling back down again because I did the technique again and was back in the light orange cloud again.

This time the scene changed and everything became made of foam. So a ground appeared and was made from parts of rubber foam, the sky appeared and was made the same. It was a beach scene and there was a palm tree and water and everything was made of the same stuff(including the water). I touched the water and tried to put my hand through the foam but it kept going. It reminded me slightly of that Minecraft game my son has. I felt somewhat trapped in there though because it was setup in a small area like a hall size. So it felt like a prison.

Somehow I got out of there(I forget I think the dream ended or I prayed to be free) and I was back in the shopping center again and this time I was sticking to walls like Spiderman and crawling around like a lizard. I was still lucid and so I flew and did the zooming technique again.

The fourth time I was with my son, so I was teaching him this new technique. We flew up together just out from the orbit and this time as I was telling him about the stars and planets around us I turned around to find them. So the first time it was just blackness/blank of space but this time because I was expecting to see stars and planets I created them and they were there. So it was much nicer.

I flew down towards a darker looking planet and a few meters off the surface, it was all ocean and was night time so it wasnt the most inviting looking area. I remember thinking it wouldnt be fun losing the ability to fly at this point. lol. So I did the technique and went into space again and looked around for a planet closer to the sun, I saw a planet that looked like rock with lava under it and so I flew to that and I remember thinking it looked nice and warm. lol.

I zoomed back up into space and thanked God for everything I was seeing. It was very pretty and I felt very free. I prayed to say thanks(I think I briefly closed my eyes)and then I remember being on an escalator that was going high up into the clouds. I was standing there with someone else infront of me and the typical image of God was there too. So a man in white with a white beard. He was saying to the other guy something about getting sick of the same old prayers. He got angry at him and picked up the guy over his head like a wrestler and threw him over the edge of the escalator. lol. So the guy fell back to Earth.

After this I kinda went alittle quieter and more cautious of my words and thought you dont want to p*** this guy off. He was like a mob boss. Anyway we went up to his crib(typically painted white) and he had flat screens and all sorts of nice things. I think he offered us a drink(or asked if we wanted anything)and we went to his fridge and was handed a glass of apple juice each. I was with someone else at this point but I dont know who and the other person dropped their drink. lol (which you didnt really want to do because God seemed very easily angered and kinda grumpy). Anyway when we looked down expecting to see a smashed glass of apple juice on the floor. I saw instead the guy who dropped it had managed to put his foot(which was like a hoof)into the glass which still had the apple juice in it. LOL. So it looked funny and weird and I couldnt work out how he managed to do that. So the glass was standing with just his hoof in it. He didnt seem to understand either and thats all I remember. I guess it was a miracle. :D

I dreamt last night I was in a somewhat industrial area like Midland(but all different like in the future). There was an unused building that looked like a factory or warehouse. Inside was many metal containers. I was standing out the front with an old friend of mine. We heard a voice from inside the building. It was very faint and was a mans voice asking for help. Sometimes he would say "can anybody hear me" and other times just "help I'm stuck" and things like this. We guessed that the man had gone inside and fallen between the containers or was trapped somehow. We decided to go inside and as we were climbing some of the containers a police car drove up. We decided not to ask the police for help because we didnt want the man to get charged with break and enter(and we weren't supposed to be in there either).

The man was an aboriginal man and it was like I could picture him in my mind. His voice was so faint though and when we tried to talk to him it was like he didnt answer as if he couldnt hear us but could only speak. And even then it was only every now and then and was faint like on the wind. Anyway the police car let a small girl out in white and we hid from her up high because it was like she was the police too. They left and we continued to look but we had to be careful because we didnt want to get trapped ourselves. We then reached a point on the ground where we pulled a chain to lift up a large factory style roller door that separated the rooms. We lifted it half way.

We then went into the new room and looked around but very soon after a plant started to give off toxic fumes. It was up on a work bench near a vice. My friend said it was a Datura style plant but it was deadly and was a potent one or something(like it was mature). I could see a light brown mist coming from it and there was a lot of it starting to fill the room. Then another plant in the first room started to do the same and it became where we were going to be trapped in here and poisoned.

I instantly ran for another roller door which led outside which I hadn't seen before(half open). Right as I was under it, it fell and tried to close me in. I caught it though and my friend and I both got outside. We knew we couldn't help the man if we were being poisoned so we had to wait. I remember thinking the place might of been haunted and maybe it was a trap in the first place. So thinking the voice was to lure us in. I dont remember much after that. I remember sometime though saying to someone "Ah so you're a texan hey" but I dont much about that part, I just remember saying that to someone. It might of been in another dream last night though, I'm not sure.

*I called this dream Toxic Plant in my journal when I wrote it this morning.

Edited by Kazahel

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was in a shop with other people and boots were on sale for under a dollar. Mainly work boots and army boots and I picked out a nice pair of black ones. I didn't put them on though because I like being barefoot and not being weighed down by them. Anyway next thing I know I'm in the jungle and it turns into a trap(the boots was the bait)and now the game is to survive. Everyone has to basically get away but there are traps set in the jungle so its like Vietnam with punji traps.

Anyway I start escaping while being aware others are dying around me and also that I'm being tracked by a tracker*who is hunting to kill us). So I get away and start trying to move through water and things to lose the tracker but I know he'll catch up to me. I even reached the sea and went into the water looking for a grotto. I couldn't find one and when I got out my son was with me as well and the tracker had found us. He was coming in the distance but strangely he dropped a knife which I picked up. I forget how this happened exactly. Anyway I have a knife and I set a trap so when he comes over a rock after me, I will surprise him.

He does and I stab him through his eye and down to his jaw. Then I stab him again this time from under his jaw up and out through the top if his head. This drops him and he is laying on the floor and to make sure he's dead I stab him in the heart twice. It was pretty gross to be honest and it always makes me feel ill when I have to do this. When I stabbed him in the heart he is dead but his body and voice says "pain" as the knife goes in. And after that the dream ends. So I know it sounds horrible but I'll do anything to protect my son and myself.

After that I woke up realising I was sleeping on my back with my hands clasped together on my chest with fingers linked(like a prayer position). It's funny when you wake up and find yourself in a weird position. lol. Anyway I went back to sleep and thought to go lucid and then found myself walking down a street where I grew up. I was walking near a house of a person who basically had a falling out with me and I was lucid. It always made me frustrated in real life because I always liked them but something happened out of my control which made them hate me. Anyway so I got very angry and aggressive and thought I'd get some payback in the dream.

So I ran towards the house and as I'm running I just naturally place my hands down to run on all fours. I was really angry and was going to rip them apart. So I burst through the door but found the house completely empty. It was just a shell of a house and there was nothing inside at all. No doors nothing. Which was disappointing to be honest. So I had a quick look around and left. I then walked down to the park and decided to fly. I flew around thinking of what to do but I just ended up talking to a girl I went out with many years ago.

I had a quick lucid dream this morning. I was just walking somewhere outside and I knew I was dreaming so I started to fly. I gently took off and as I did I felt the wind blowing around me. So I started to say out loud to the wind "I love you" and things like "Other people might take you for granted but I don't, I love you". And I really meant it. And after this the wind blew even more and it seemed to help me fly as if lifting me up in a loving way. It felt wonderful. Then I just flew around pretty fast with another person, it was like we were racing each other. So it was a simple dream but quite nice.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a dream the other night ( honestly it was about about nine am Tuesday ) I was in the car playing with some new radio controlled toy, it went up and down like a helicopter and it was dark out. Suddenly moving lights started appearing over head. ( somehow the car's roof was see through, glass or something) a couple went that way and then one went that way( opposite the first two) and it stopped and suddenly started a light show then dived down towards the toy I tried to drop the toy to the ground. they both went behind a tree that hasn't been there in reality in twenty five or so years.

A moment later a five foot tall glowing goblin was picked up and carted away, At the same moment I suddenly realized that there were three more UFOs next to the car just behind the drivers door and they seemed to be watching me. I rolled down the window and tried to grab one because they were maybe 12 inches across and six inches thick like a stack of dinner plates of various sizes. I was going to see what was inside but the craft moved just far enough away to stay out of my reach. I suddenly got scared and rolled up the window and heard a noise. as I turned I saw another of those goblin like things in the passenger seat and several the craft were all bunched up right against the window as if they were going to break through and I woke up.

but even awake I could still see the outline of the outside of the craft for like another fifteen or twenty seconds sort of like a double exposure picture over reality before it faded away

and eleven hours later ( now) I can still see the craft's shape in my mind as well as the shape of the goblin. there was no sound for most of the dream except myself going Oh Wow a couple times during the dream. I know it was a dream because I woke up straight out of the dream and when I woke up it was just after nine am and it was sunny and if it had been real someone else would have seen it....Right??

When I say goblin I do not mean a The hobbit or lord of the rings type goblin I mean a pathfinder painted cut out game piece type goblin save that it was glowing and was Three D and struggling

Edited by mysticwerewolf

Oh that means that your body is a vehicle & you have an extension that connects you to other-worldly beings, & your earth body is a danger to them so they stay at a distance from you; & inside the vehicle with you is a smallish grim being who struggles to perform a certain task, & if it leaves the vehicle it will be captured by the other beings.

So it is the self you are being shown. You & a worker being or guardian inside a vessel or body that is connected to higher beings; & your body is a danger to the higher beings & is the only safe place for the worker being that is with you