Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

I had a funny dream last night where I was in a completely white area and I could see a being/image of William Blakes The Great Red Dragon. He was standing up with wings out like in the painting but I think facing me. Then he closed his wings and crouched down and kind of made himself as if in a ball. When he did this there was nothing else there and you could really notice the white and how there was nothing really in the white. Hard to word fully but it was boring when he crouched and closed his wings. It was as if meant to be heaven and the dragon was not but heaven looked very dull because it was just white. Almost like typing on this page with words and the white of this page is considered heaven.

Anyway then he stood up again and stretched out as in the famous painting and I moved closer and could see the universe in his body. So I could see stars and galaxies fully covering his golden/yellow body. It looked much more interesting than heaven which was surrounding him and me. So I dove into his body and then found myself flying around the universe and I spent the rest of the dream just enjoying flying around. I remember thinking that anything that even used a body was considered not heaven because heaven was purely this white area.

It was a strange dream and I'm not sure why I dreamt it.

Kaz.... maybe your dream means that the beast of Revelation in the Bible might become a cosmic topic. Along with whether heaven is a real place, or the existence at all of the Hebrew God. The way I see this, it is completely inevitable that the critics of the known universe are going to tear apart these assumptions. Soon enough.

12th-July-14

I was young, a boy.. In was in a small theatre, the style and architecture and feel of the energy was Victorian, or in the very least late 18th century.. On the small stage there were three beds, occupied, curtained. Each bed had an occupant in one of the tree sleeping positions I usually use, left or right side & back.. There was a physician, doctor, someone attending each of the three sleepers, but one sleeper in the middle (on his back) was complaining..

Before the stage were more people, physicians, doctors, theologians, students.. And I was in the front row (i didn't perceive much of an audience) but there was room for some.. There was a theatrical feel.. A man walked forward, He handed me & two other children a snake. It was black and red and white. I held out my left arm and received it. Instantly it wrapped it's self around my arm tightly, and placed it head between my shoulder blades..

Meanwhile a man was speaking, talking about the grandeur of the profession, the abilities to make life better.. He was praising the magic they did there.. I perceived him as a snake handler.. I forget his words.. But he noticed me, he reached forward and took the snake from my now withered arm, then tried to milk some venom from it's fangs, but all he managed were a few drops of my own blood..

This child is dying he said, and as he said that I felt my heard faltering, fluttering in my chest.. "Can anyone here same him?"

Another physician shook his head, and there was a general murmur which kind of indicated that I was basically screwed, but someone said that only one who they had trained could save me.. So I was taken to another boy, seated at a school desk... He was Indian or south east Asian in appearance.

He handed me a pair of blue handled scissors and said "bring me the heart of your enemy."

I took the scissors thinking, okay, gulp..

I stood there and looked about for a moment, I had/have no enemies... But then it dawned to me that I did? And with my withered arm I plucked the front of my sweater, and snipped through my sweater and t-shirt. I handed him the cloths which I had cleverly cut out into two heart shapes in one single cut.. I told him that I was my own worst enemy... then I looked down at my exposed chest.. One or two people let out some stifled exclamations of surprise and comprehensive oh's..

Woke..

• Like 1

One of mine today…

I was walking along a street which looked cold and white so I had the impression that there was snow about although I didn’t feel cold and there was an absence of a crunchy or slushy texture beneath my feet…I also appeared to have a companion with me who was walking near my right-hand side although I didn’t know who I was with, just that my friend was a female who was smaller in stature than me.

I had just walked past a big grey coloured building which had a about ten or more steps leading up towards the main entrance when I noticed two people walking towards me from the other direction. The other pedestrians were walking to the left of me and on a closer approach I recognised them both as being Queen Elizabeth the 2nd and her grandson Harry.

Elizabeth acknowledged me with a smile and then she said something in passing regarding the area where I was heading towards which she described as being pleasant.

After that! I passed by the Queen but then I heard a cry of distress so I looked behind and I saw that she had fallen down while climbing the steps of the big building and she had hurt her left leg.

I offered the Queen my assistance however she refused at first but I held out my right hand and I persisted with the offer...The Queen relented and she allowed me to take a hold of her left arm while someone else seized her right arm and the Queen was lifted back up onto her feet.

I then helped the Queen to walk (limp) inside the building where she was then assisted by some butlers who ushered her into a back room however before I left the building, the Queen shown gratitude for my help and she told me that I can tell the people who live on the hillside that they can eat the Llama’s.

The Queens message had puzzled me however I continued on with my walk along the path outside.

During my walk I rubbed my thumb against my fingers because I realised that the skin on my hands felt rough compared to the queens hands which felt soft.

I then came across an area of country side where I observed a field with a big barn / shed which was situated near the fence-line and close to a main road. I wandered inside the shed and I discovered that it was being used as a shelter by homeless people. The people were more like ordinary families who were so desperate for somewhere to stay that they were sharing the dishevelled barn with a camel and a few wooden crates.

I then relayed the Queens’ message to the barn people and I explained that I didn’t understand what she meant by the Llama’s but if it was really about the camel then I don’t think that she’d mind if you ate that instead.

The homeless people looked surprised in a joyful way and one of the men said that he knew what was meant and then he went outside.

Moments later! A man entered the shed and he was pulling behind him a flat trolley which was laden with meat burgers…There were so many burgers that the man had left overs which he took out side.

I watched the man from the shed window and I noticed a yellow taxi pull up outside beside the path-way curb…The man entered the taxi with the remaining burgers and I was told by one of the other homeless people that he was heading into the city to share the meat with the people there.

LLamas are New World versions of camels. They are kissing cousins. FYI.

LLamas are New World versions of camels. They are kissing cousins. FYI.

I prefer the idea of a dream interpretation from another source which is the Llama is a beast of burden.

Therefore my burdens will be eaten…Yummy! Burp!

I had this dream where I was walking to a toilet with was a children's school toilet while I was there a black cat came up to me then ran off.

Then someone started whistling nursery rhymes so I ran out of the toilet but at the door was a figure who was holding a large knife thing which is curved at the top he thin slit my throat and quartered me.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had recurring vivid dreams that I get the crap kicked out of me by Amanda Bynes and it has been going on for at least 6 or 7 years. :cry: Also a few about Kristen Stewart doing the same. :hmm: Can't understand why either?

I was haveing a lot of fun last night. I was lucid in a video game like dream. It was a war game.

Lots of jeep riding and shooting large guns at helicopters. All sorts of stuff. Ocassionally the lucidity would wake me up but I was able to return right to where I left of. The funny thing is that my team would be waiting for me as if it all were on pause. THEY WERE LUCID TO!!!! almost like other players. Even a little irritated that I kept stopping the action. One even tossed me my gun and said are "you done wakeing up now we have a job to do?"

I told him "I'll try" then turned around and took out a helicopter and some military boats down this beach. It all ended with traveling home and going our seperate ways a civilian airport.

The interesting part is that I have been sick since Wed and my fevor broke at the same time as all of this.

Did I join my white blood cells in battle? Can I have a conscious relationship with my immune system? How awesome would that be? What if somone could be taught to tell their immune system to attack a tumor or to not react so badly to peanuts or other severe allergies?

• Like 1

I had a drea last night I am still processing.

I dreamed that I had recently had a baby and had forgotten about it. It would be laying right beside me, tiny, far smaller than my own baby, all wrapped up and swaddles. I nursed the baby, wondering how long it had been without food. Then I lost it again, forgot I had it. Until my sister, laying next to me, mentioned it. So I had to again search for the baby. It took some time to find the baby. A boy, I think. Nursed it on the other side, wondering again how long it had been since I last fed the baby. Of course i felt love for the baby, for I do with all babies. But kept forgetting about the fact that I had one that was totally dependent on me at such a young age.

The prodominate emotion was in being stunned. How could I forget having the responsibility of having a baby?

The sensation of breastfeeding was real and profound.

Thoughts on this:

It has been 15.5 years since a stillbirth daughter. I was telling someone last night that I am now getting to the point where I forget it is her birthday when it comes around.

Is this related to all the deaths caused by leaving babies and small children in hot cars, which wrings my heart every time I hear or read of one?

Is there a health issue in me regarding my reproductive organs?

Is there an issue with a specific level of forgetting a need to address?

I don't know what to think. Still processing it.

I used to dream of toontown all the time, being IN that game. I was addicted to it for a while. Then I shut the membership down because it was interrupting my life.

I was haveing a lot of fun last night. I was lucid in a video game like dream. It was a war game.

Lots of jeep riding and shooting large guns at helicopters. All sorts of stuff. Ocassionally the lucidity would wake me up but I was able to return right to where I left of. The funny thing is that my team would be waiting for me as if it all were on pause. THEY WERE LUCID TO!!!! almost like other players. Even a little irritated that I kept stopping the action. One even tossed me my gun and said are "you done wakeing up now we have a job to do?"

I told him "I'll try" then turned around and took out a helicopter and some military boats down this beach. It all ended with traveling home and going our seperate ways a civilian airport.

The interesting part is that I have been sick since Wed and my fevor broke at the same time as all of this.

Did I join my white blood cells in battle? Can I have a conscious relationship with my immune system? How awesome would that be? What if somone could be taught to tell their immune system to attack a tumor or to not react so badly to peanuts or other severe allergies?

I had a drea last night I am still processing.

I dreamed that I had recently had a baby and had forgotten about it. It would be laying right beside me, tiny, far smaller than my own baby, all wrapped up and swaddles. I nursed the baby, wondering how long it had been without food. Then I lost it again, forgot I had it. Until my sister, laying next to me, mentioned it. So I had to again search for the baby. It took some time to find the baby. A boy, I think. Nursed it on the other side, wondering again how long it had been since I last fed the baby. Of course i felt love for the baby, for I do with all babies. But kept forgetting about the fact that I had one that was totally dependent on me at such a young age.

The prodominate emotion was in being stunned. How could I forget having the responsibility of having a baby?

The sensation of breastfeeding was real and profound.

Thoughts on this:

It has been 15.5 years since a stillbirth daughter. I was telling someone last night that I am now getting to the point where I forget it is her birthday when it comes around.

Is this related to all the deaths caused by leaving babies and small children in hot cars, which wrings my heart every time I hear or read of one?

Is there a health issue in me regarding my reproductive organs?

Is there an issue with a specific level of forgetting a need to address?

I don't know what to think. Still processing it.

Still thinking about the dream. the baby only cried once, was generally happy, and well-nourished.

Had a weird dream last night. There were these people who didn't belong here and I was scared of them. Some of them were threatening. My boyfriend defended me once and hit one of those people in the face, knocking out their tooth. He kept the tooth so that he could send it away for DNA tests and get to the bottom of where the people came from. Then among the group was a woman who threatened us with death if we didn't return the tooth to them by four days with a cheque.

Boyfriend and I went home. I felt that days and possibly a week lapsed in this dream. I found a small plastic bag on the book shelf with the tooth inside, realising that my boyfriend forgot all about it and left it there.

I panicked cos I remembered the woman's threats. I mentioned it to my boyfriend and he said not to worry, those people don't scare him, ect. But I was scared as more than four days passed and I was worried.

Woke up.

Edited by Rose-Red Howler

I had a dream I was eating a big marshmallow. But when I woke up, my pillow was gone :w00t:

Edited by Hawkin

Maybe you need to work out more? :unsure2: Amanda Bynes is a tiny anorexic young woman.

Lol yeah maybe. I wouldn't say she's anorexic but at least she's taller than me. I swear the dreams seem so real even though i fight back I still get my ass kicked :blush: It's almost to the point if somebody ever asked me 'ever been beat up by a girl' I almost feel like I should say "yeah, what time" :cry:

Under hypnosis a subject's skin will blister when told they have just been burned; without a single flame present. The mind is more powerful than we know. If it can create blisters upon suggestion, what else can it do? It's how voodoo works too. The mere suggestion that one is cursed by the presence of a voodoo doll or what have you, along with the fierce reputation of the voodoo practitioner is what causes the demise of the victim in their own mind. Without the voodoo practitioner's reputation or the suggestion that one has been cursed, the curse becomes way watered down. The mind has its own protective barriers.

If the mind learns to laugh at strife and disease, to "not take their reputations seriously" perhaps it can shrink it the same way? Or all those old people from back in the day you heard about who "never went to a doctor a day their life", who lived into their 80s and 90s without hardly a scratch?

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 1

I had a dream where I was in my spacelizard-dragon-chimera form watching chipmunks scurrying around in some tall grasses out in a field with light cover, then I decided they looked good enough for a lunch break. So I pounced on them one by one and ate them raw, bloody, and squirming. A man ran out of the bushes and fled in a strange vehicle, apparently having had enough of watching me feed. How very rude, he didn't even introduce himself !

Edited by spacelizard667

That's weird...

I'm always questioning myslelf about "can I control my brain or my control me?", "can I really control myself?" Like that I could be able to decide to change my eyes shape to remove my glasses?

• Like 1

I've been having quite a few running dreams recently where I run on all fours. There was a while there where that stopped but I spent most of last night as well just running around like that. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection from a window and I was a wolf like creature(a lighter colour though with a bushier tail). And at one stage later in the dream I stood up and I saw my reflection again but this time I was half lion half man, so my face was like a lions but with the body of a man. Was weird.

Edited by Kazahel

Last month on the 19th of July I had a dream about a tiger shape-shifting into a male human form…It is one of the strangest things that I’ve seen in a dream.

Often I keep dreaming of being a sick patient in hospital. It might be linked to the fact I had cancer and was in hospital regularly for long periods. Another recurring theme is moving house and really looking forward to it.

Oh and the other night in my dream, nurses and doctors told me that I've got holes in my brain.

I had my 1st lucid dream in over month this morning. I was in a strange place, maybe a game senario because the location had played out in a previous dream where I was shooting bad guys I'd seen in a you tube clip the day before.. Anyway, I called into a dark empty room "Hello!" then Hello!" then I stepped through the doorway into a large hall and called "Have you got any neat stuff in here?" But what really made me turn lucid was the sound of my own voice echoing into the empty hall. I walked in and expected to see some of the bad guy's I'd seen in the previous dream, but the old hall was empty apart from several chairs and a sculpture of a grey alien on the far wall. I jumped and pounded my food on the floor, waiting for something to move or show it's self, the Echo so real..

It was insane, and, unfortunately, I woke, probably got too excited... I seem to have this natural body response to open my real eyes when I'm lucid dreaming.. Any clues as to how to stop that would be much appreciated..

I had a lucid dream last night where I was running again. It started off where I was at a Combichrist concert and I was just in my underwear but I didn't care much, I think eventually that's what made me go lucid. I remember placing my hands down to run and running on all fours and seeing my reflection in something again. I was as a wolf/canine type creature again. After running for awhile I decided to fly so I caught the wind and started to fly around what looked like a brick castle tower which had people on top. I also flew through the tower as if I was like a ghost. I also remember trying to set myself on fire while I was flying but I didn't manage to do that this time.

Anyway I think someone was annoyed that I was flying because I saw the tip of a silver flamethrower peeking out from a corner of the street below. The tip/end of the flamethrower was of a silver dragons head. So I flew past and spotted the man around the corner. It was as if he had been waiting to attack/ambush me with it. The man was dressed all in white and wearing a white hood covering his face.

So I flew down and picked him up with one hand which wrapped completely around his waist. So it was as if I mustve been really huge. Then he started to fire the flamethrower at me but I held him up like a cup and I drank the fire/lava. So I was toying with him and I kept saying "mmm so spicy" to taunt him while I was drinking the fire. I did that for about a minute but I cant remember much more after that. I mainly remember thinking how it was a bit of a test of the mind to actually drink the fire and not fear it.

I had a dream several months back where a couple were arguing in the street, the male had shot somebody and decided to go on a rampage.

After shooting his wife, he crossed the road and proceeded towards some nearby houses.

Seeing this I immediately went downstairs and warned my father, he's disabled and wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight so I wanted to keep him out of harms way.

Before I could do anything, he had already made his way into the house and into the living room. Knowing that someone else must have seen the event I could only try to keep him calm until help arrived.

After what seemed like only a few minutes I could hear activity in the back garden, by this time he was becoming irate.

I kept trying to keep things light, I knew I just needed to buy a little more time.

But It It was obvious that he'd had enough.

He raised then gun to my head and then suddenly the air was filled with the sound of breaking glass. He had been shot several times by police marksmen. But in the chaos he somehow managed to shoot me in the foot.

That's when the dream ended. The pain in my foot was excruciating and I could feel it for about 20 minutes after I woke up.

Last night's weird dream: I dreamt that I met up with the bigfoot guy Jeffrey Meldrum who does the footprints. We were sharing a vacation rental in a terrible part of town. I knew he had more money than that so he appeared to hate the surroundings but made the excuse that it was a good deal. In the dream it was made clear to me that he is meticulously neat, almost OCD about being a clean freak. And that he is very guarded about his breakfast cereal..lol. How about that? I went to grab for a box on the shelf and he quickly inserted himself between me and the cereal saying "no no no no...that's MY cereal. It's the kind I like" Then he pointed to another kind he kept around just in case someone might get interested in his kind; sort of as a diversion.

There's your weird dream! If it was true, he would be 1. A neat freak. 2. cheap and 3. Very possessive of his breakfast cereal. :unsure2:

It was very clear and specific too. One of those dreams that was fluid like real life and went on most of the night.

Edited by SSilhouette

I had a pretty long lucid dream last night and I summoned a name in a tree which just came to me for some reason. I remember most of it but not everything.

It started where I was drunk driving at night and I stopped at a petrol station to use the bathroom. I didn't use it though because the door was open towards the main area so it wasn't private so I left. As I drove off I hit a girl I went to school with who I haven't thought about since almost then. Her name was Sharon. Anyway she was stuck under the front of the car and I dragged her about a meter or so. I stopped the car and she got up and had a injured ankle. She was asking me for a lift to a doctor and so I picked her up and drove towards my suburb.

I forget how or why but I got out of the car and was then running across a field with the moonlight shining and as usual I placed my hands down to run like an animal. This made me go lucid and I leapt over a fence and ran towards a small fire I could see. The fire was only about the size of both your hands. I like to test myself in dreams so I placed both of my hands into the fire and left them there to burn. I could feel the pain and I was kind of amazed that I could really feel that but I still just left them to burn. The pain didn't get worse though it just stayed at the same level from the start. Anyway after a minute or so both my hands went completely orange and like molten metal.

I was studying them and for some reason I then walked up to a tree that was close to me which had two strange symbols in graved in it. The symbol on the left was like an diagonal R in the circle(filling it)and the symbol on the right was a circle the same size but with a tiny star in the bottom left corner of it. I then pushed both of my molten hands(palms)into the symbols at the same time(so left for left/right for right). And for some reason I started to vibrate(summon) the name "Whoode Elk". I'm not sure of the second word Elk though. I remember choosing to stay asleep and not write it down yet because the dream was still going so I knew it was a risk to maybe forget it. Anyway I think it was Elk or something close to that at least. So I whisper on the wind these words a few times and I was finding it strangely hard to say them because I would run out of breathe. I could see the spelling of Whoode as I said it but I don't know why I said it or where it came from. So even though I was lucid I went with the flow of the dream.

Annnyway. Then all of a sudden there were people standing around a larger tree I hadn't noticed very close by. They looked like folk people and they said something about the boss being at the top of the tree. It wasn't really a tree you could climb though and so I just started to fly to get up there. When I did that the people said something along the lines of "this guy has it". As if it was rare for someone to fly up there. So I fly up and talk to the boss and he needed something.

Next thing I remember I'm back at the service station and the police were looking for the drunk driver but didn't know it was me. So I was right under their noses trying to play it cool. A popular media presenter was there(KS)and he was looking too. I had some other friends there and they needed to drive drunk so they planned to take a back road and I lured the police towards the main road by suggestion. The police allowed me to drive a swat style vehicle which had empty alcohol cans near the accelerator pedal. They were mine and I kicked them over quietly while still acting like I was eager to look for this nasty drunk driver. Anyway I drove off and it gets a little muddy with memory around here.

I then remember being in the field again and I was running on all fours with another man who was running like a human. I think for some reason he was my father but not my real life father or anything. He looked younger than me. I leapt the fence again and went back to the fire/tree and flew up again and went to talk to the boss. I landed on a branch and then two wires or something moved like snakes and wrapped around both my wrists/arms. They kind of trapped/tied me in place. Then they turned into tiny jaws that went over each of my little fingers.

The boss asked for two compound bow arrows which I didn't have. Somehow one of the pinky jaws came off but the left one was still on me and I was told it would bite my little finger off in about 15 seconds if I couldn't get him the two arrows. The jaw was very tight and it was alive even though it was metal. I looked behind a dart board and found a box of matches and I tried to convince the jaw that he really wanted to hold the matches instead. The jaw thought about it I could tell he wanted to but was loyal to his boss and didn't let go of me. Then I looked down and saw a compound bow laying against something and I could see it had an arrow already drawn as if to fire and another arrow in a holder on the bow. So I pointed this out to the boss who was next to me and he got his arrows in time and I kept my little finger.

Edited by Kazahel