Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Fireball Video

quaneeri

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quaneeri

• SpaceyKC

• Nintendork

• Cufflink

Top Posters In This Topic

Good link, quaneeri. Even my steam-powered Victorian PC was able to play that video. tongue.gif

That to me looks like a missile/rocket launch. I've seen enough footage of cruise/patriot night-time launches to tell a mile off.

What country was this?

btw...been meaning to ask...what facility is that, in your avatar?

woah, that was freaky! I think i have seen this video on that site with the urban legends... what is it called... oh yeah, www.snopes.com

Good link, quaneeri. Even my steam-powered Victorian PC was able to play that video. tongue.gif

That to me looks like a missile/rocket launch. I've seen enough footage of cruise/patriot night-time launches to tell a mile off.

What country was this?

btw...been meaning to ask...what facility is that, in your avatar?

Hi Cufflink. original.gif

Yeah, you could be right about a rocket, it has a streak coming out the bottom at the end of the video.

My Avatar is Pine Gap.

Splendid video quaneeri. thumbsup.gif Well although it looks like some missile or rocket launch thing,the brightness to me doesn't seem too right??Somehow it doesn't quite resemble an ordinary launching though....... dontgetit.gif

Like Cufflink, I was happy to see a clear steady video. I noticed that at the beginning, it already has a flare of sorts, then it looks like a launch of some rocket type thing. original.gif

Engulf/SpaceyKC

Thanks. original.gif

The most mysterious part of the video to me is right at the end, when that flare happens, and the beam shoots both up and down.

You would think if it was a rocket the flare would only come from the bottom.

Engulf/SpaceyKC

Thanks.  original.gif

The most mysterious part of the video to me is right at the end, when that flare happens, and the beam shoots both up and down.

You would think if it was a rocket the flare would only come from the bottom.

Oh I was thinking that part was the glare from the camera since the light seems so bright. dontgetit.gif It is quite mysterious. cool.gif

Interesting video clip. And as everybody has said, its fast. Normally when I click on something like that I have to wander off and make a cup of tea, or do the dishes, or have a shower, lol.

But it looks like a rocket. But is it to slow in climbing to be a rocket I ask, because I’m no military genius, and really have no idea apart from what I see in the movies.

But then do alien space crafts use rocket systems similar to ours? Don’t think so.

Maybe it was a secret rocket launch, depositing some kind of satellite into space? I’m sure not every government announces when they are going to put some kind of spy satellite up there, lol. huh.gif