Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possession

gollum

i was telling a workmate about this site today and he told me this weird story he'd seen on tv.

two guys are in a pub having a quiet drink. The pub is relatively busy and the're just sitting minding there own business. Suddenly one of the guys looks up from his drink and sees a complete stranger sitting in the place where his friend was. ohmy.gif

he does a double take and suddenly his friend is back.

he says to his friend "that was strange, someone else was sitting in your seat just a second ago."

his friend replies "you think that was wierd, i just had the feeling that i was looking at you through someone elses eyes." ohmy.gifohmy.gif

they both finished there drinks and promptly left.

does anyone think this is a case of spirit possession?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gollum

• Pasiphae

• Blood Angel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about that, but I'm off to the pub tonight, I hope to God it's the alkyhol that makes people look different, or I'll be going onto the 'top shelf' spirits!

Mmm, Southen Comfort....you make me feel so safe.... tongue.gif

I'll be getting the chaps to tell me a few of their stories tonight, should be good as they're a diverse bunch.

Btw, did your friend's mate ever experiance anything like that again?

no he seen the story on some tv show a few years back, it was about unexplained stuff. Like the guy who's on holiday in Devon( he's from some other place in England) and he's walking past a telephone box, it begins to ring, so being curious, he answers it only to hear his boss ask him if he'd put through some order or another, he answers "yes, of course i did, but how the hell did you possible know i would be walking past this phone box in Devon". his boss says "what are you talking about, i just phoned your house", only to realise that he had actually dialled in the guys employment number.

wierd or what? huh.gifhuh.gif

Didn't you know? spirit possesion is how ghosts get paid, especially in pubs, why else do you think someones trying to sell you a snake or a dodgy dvd of the latest movies laugh.gif