Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did You Know?

RedEyeJedi

Did You Know?

By Gabriele Zamparini

Jul 25, 2006, 05:27

“I, Tsilli Goldenberg, Israeli citizen

'Accuse you - Ehud Olmert, Prime Minister of Israel, Amir Peretz, Minister of Defense, Dan Halutz Head of Staff Chief Commander of the Israeli Army, of committing this bestial barbaric slaughter in Lebanon.

I accuse you of committing Crimes against Humanity towards the Palestinian People. I accuse you of deserting our soldiers, when their lives could be saved by negotiations, and I accuse you of starting an unjustified war in my name.” -

Did you know that “the daughter of Israel’s newly elected prime minister added her voice to those of the anti-Israel [sic] forces around the world when she actively participated in a demonstration outside the home of IDF Chief of Staff Dan Halutz, calling him a ‘murderer’”?

Why not?

Did you know that “45% of those killed in Lebanon are children and of the 500,000 people who have fled to safety, some 200,000 are children”?

Why not?

Did you know that Israel bombed “the nation's biggest private network, the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation”?

Why not?

Did you know that a “big milk factory in the Bekaa region called ‘Liban Lait’ was completely burned and destroyed by direct attacks from the Israeli Air Force.”? And that a “food storehouse called ‘TransMed’ in Choueifate, in Beirut’s southern suburbs, was totally destroyed”?

Why not?

Did you know that “Lebanon's president accused Israel on Monday of using phosphorous bombs in its 13-day offensive and urged the United Nations to demand an immediate ceasefire”?

Why not?

Did you know that “the bodies of 13 Lebanese fighters were taken from Maroun al-Ras and buried in Israel to use in future negotiations over the release of Israeli prisoners”?

Why not?

Did you know that “Israeli military has said it will destroy 10 buildings in predominantly Shia south Beirut for every rocket fired at the Israeli port of Haifa, army radio said Monday”?

Why not?

Did you know that “The delivery of at least 100 GBU 28 bunker busters bombs containing depleted uranium warheads by the United States to Israel for use against targets in Lebanon will result in additional radioactive and chemical toxic contamination with consequent adverse health and environmental effects throughout the middle east.”?

Why not?

Did you know that what's going on is “subject to review by Israel's chief military censor, who has - in her own words – ‘extraordinary power’. She can silence a broadcaster, block information and put journalists in jail”?

Why not?

Did you know that “[a]ccording to the Lebanese police force, the two [israeli] soldiers were captured in Lebanese territory”?

Why not?

Did you know how the “cross-border” myth originated?

Why not?

From the beginning of this new chapter of the old madness, many people have been following on the internet this shame. We are a peaceful army of world citizens, working for free and moved by solidarity, compassion and an inner drive for justice. Not anger!

But even among the elites of the anti-war movement and the so-called “left”, too many have never been listening to us. Let alone important journalists working for the “pro-Israeli” mainstream media who still believe that the “internet is a new thing, and it's also unreliable.”

More than sixty years ago George Orwell wrote in

The Freedom of the Press, a Preface to his political novel, Animal Farm:

“But at least let us have no more nonsense about defending liberty against Fascism. If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. The common people still vaguely subscribe to that doctrine and act on it… it is the liberals who fear liberty and the intellectuals who want to do dirt on the intellect…”

This Preface was censored when the book came out in 1945 and it was only published in The Times Literary Supplement on 15 September 1972. Twenty seven years after Animal Farm was first published.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedEyeJedi

• __Kratos__

• Bella-Angelique

• AROCES

Unreported? :lol: I've heard nearly all of these stories on the news and on the net media.

Unreported? :lol: I've heard nearly all of these stories on the news and on the net media.

Swap the words 'unreported facts' with 'little known facts'. Edited by RedEyeJedi

Swap the words 'unreported facts' with 'little known facts'.

:innocent:

Yeah, I'll give you points for those ones I didn't know. Though again, blogs aren't great sources and such.

Yeah, I'll give you points for those ones I didn't know. Though again, blogs aren't great sources and such.

Why not? There are links to credible sources.

Oh I forget you only believe people with a financial incentive to 'report' the news, as opposed to those who care about the it.

EDIT: I think that is probably the only time I have had any sort of agreement with you. ;)

Edited by RedEyeJedi

Did you know Hezbollah has fired hundreds of rockets at civilian targets in Israel?

Edited by supercar

Did you know Hezbollah has fired hundreds of rockets at civilian targets in Israel?

And did isreal really do anything differant???

Edited by AKUMA166

The don't target civillians on purpose...

The don't target civillians on purpose...

Yet they bomb their homes.

Edited by AKUMA166

Hezbollah is in civillian areas. :hmm:

Cowardly Terrorists hide behind the innocent

but Isreal should have taken a differant approach something that would minimize civilian casualties

Some people get so wound up about Israel attacking civilian targets,but never criticise Hezbollah for doing the same thing.

Cowardly Terrorists hide behind the innocent

but Isreal should have taken a differant approach something that would minimize civilian casualties

Like... Get a magic wand? There is really no other way.

Some people get so wound up about Israel attacking civilian targets,but never criticise Hezbollah for doing the same thing.

Hezbollah is a terorist organisation isreal isnt.

Did you know that “[a]ccording to the Lebanese police force, the two [israeli] soldiers were captured in Lebanese territory”?

so...10 israeli reservists (or just the 2 according to some of those articles), were sent into lebanon with no support whatsoever?

forgive me for not buying it

Did you know that this whole affair is being staged by the Iranians?

DID YOU KNOW what is UN Security Resolution 1559?

Since when have UN Resolutions meant anything?

Hezbollah is a terorist organisation isreal isnt.

So that makes it OK for Hezbollah to attack civilian targets?

Hezbollah is a political party. Hezbollah holds 23 seats in Lebanon's parliament. Two Hezbollah party members are cabinet ministers in Lebanon's government.

The only way for Hazbulla to stop there attacks on Israel is for Israel to dissapear. Israel will not dissapear, when Hazbulla attacks Israel they are attacking from the Backyards and town centeres etc of Southern Lebenon. Israel has to respond to protect its own citizens. The Israeli Military must respond Quickly to these rocket attacks by destroying the equipment used. Hazbulla is hopping Civilians will be wounded and more so, killed.

~Thanato

Since when have UN Resolutions meant anything?

I guess you didn't care to find out before replying for that is the point.

UN Security Resolution 1559 - Israel would withdraw it's troops from Southern Lebanon and they did, in exchange that area would be free of Syrian troops or any ARMED Militia organization such as Hezbollah.

Israel is simply enforcing ANOTHER UN resolution that is not being honored.

Did you know that hezbollah fire it's rockets from residential area so when Israel fire back there will be cillivian deaths

Did you know that hezbollah fire it's rockets from residential area so when Israel fire back there will be cillivian deaths

yeah there was footag on the news of hezbollah rockets being launched, surprise surprise, they are coming out of the middle of a city

DID YOU KNOW what is UN Security Resolution 1559?

DID YOU KNOW that not one of the 63 UN resolutions directed at Israel has been implemented? Not a single one!!! Where is the outcry of condemnation? As we all know Israel, the US and Britain can do what they want on the world stage. Israel even has the chutzpah to bomb UN posts, flaunting their disdain for international law, and their disregard for it. They can bomb Red-Cross Ambulances and the US will still send them 5,000lb bombs and the UK will allow the delivery planes to refuel at our bases.

It is a shame, but the rest of the world is against this action, but does not have a chance, even united, to oppose the dirty pigs. They are too powerful. They are also powerful enough to control the mainstream media and ergo the opinions of their citizens, to allow them to continue their crimes.

There is no doubt in my mind that this whole thing was planned a very long time ago.

Empire builders:

user posted image

Edited by RedEyeJedi

user posted image

What's amazing RedEye, is how you and many others on this forum are so blind to the real situations that go on in the warzones of this world and only look to the Western/Westernized country as who to blame.

You ignore the fact that Hezbollah is the one that wants to create a genocide of the Israeli people, but all you do is center around the concept of civilians being killed by Israeli weapons because the Hezbollah are hiding among their fellow citizens. Who is the real monster there, the killer or the killed that wants to take as much possible life with them when they die.

Israel isn't doing this for fun, they are doing it to protect their citizens. Like you have even said, war is very expensive and even a campaign like this is probably costing Israel alot. And why are they carrying out this campaign? To protect even more loss of life. You could say Israel could stop the bombings and go in with troops, but that would probably only result in more bloodshed. But how you and other are sounding (Akuma), you would much rather perfer Israeli soldiers die to along with even more civilians and Hezbollah. That because Israel is also losing life, it's ok now.

Freakin pathetic.

What would you saying if Israel just picked up and stopped this war and Hezbollah keep firing missles into Israeli citizens? Just answer me that question, I'm curious.

Edited by StalingradK