Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird shadow in video

dani10

http://www.pasarmiedo.com/ver_video.php?id=37

I know some of you(including myself) have seen this on before...but I wonder what's the story about it? In the webpage it only says that it's a mysterious shadow that appared when a group of parapsychologists were filming in a haunted house....but is there more to it?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dani10

• (31oha2a121)

• Luziadus

• boorite

its somebody in the next room making the shadow through the slightly opened door. Wether its paranormal or not would have to be decided by seeing the camera operator going into that room to prove nobodys in there.

yea prob someone in the next room cuse looks like the persons picking something up and i dont recall ever seeing a video of a ghost ever picking something up

But the thing is that it doesn't look like a person's shadow at all!

And now that I'm more awake, I can recall that wherever else I saw this video before, (cause I have) they said that there wasn't anyone else in that house besides the people that were behind the camarographer, aaand that they searched the other room and no one was there

aaand that they searched the other room and no one was there

They searched the other room?......They who?

I can't get the thing to load. <_<

They searched the other room?......They who?

The Flinstones, I heard Fred asked Kazoo to go and take a look.

The guys who were doing the research, doh :P They were all behind the camera guy.

Wow pretty tripped out! Plus it moves INTO the light yet only on the white part of the background is where it's visible?

Very strange... :blink:

When you click on the link, a page opens AND a window pops up(white window). You have to close that one and the video will be in the original black page.

thanks the link wokerd this time.

that has got to be THE feebelest attempt that trying to make a ghost, i have ever seen. its quite obvious. behind the cameraman ( who just before the shadow ends says in an attempt spooky voice ' is that jimmy' as if that wasnt proof enough.) there is a doorway, which is left open just a tiny bit. there is then a person behind that door who turns the light on and holds a potted plant so it creates a shadow for the cameraman to capture. the reason its shot in nght shot is to make that less obvious.

Daniella2310 just because someone says no one was in the room doesnt mean there wasnt, in fact again, thats fueling evidence to claim it is fake, of course your going to say the house is empty, to mkae it more 'real'.

give me two minuits and i could make someting 30 times more believable.

Edited by (31oha2a121)

That didn't look like a potted plant to me! Or like any shadow I have ever seen.

But the thing is that it doesn't look like a person's shadow at all!

And now that I'm more awake, I can recall that wherever else I saw this video before, (cause I have) they said that there wasn't anyone else in that house besides the people that were behind the camarographer, aaand that they searched the other room and no one was there

That's "cameraman". :tu:

Looks very fake to me, all it would take is for someone to wave a few objects around, and they could have easily done that from all different places that are out of view.

Well thats fake I dont know why some people loses their time to create this topics,sometimes I see those shadows in the corridor but it happens when someone is in the other room with the light on and the door almost closed,so the light pass a little to the corridor and make those shadows when the person is in the other side of the door.

Well, some people like to post videos of ghosts, some people like to post irracional theories of "super-genes". If you don't like it then by all means, go to another topic, but I , along with some people here, thought this was interesting.

actually raptor its "cinematographer" :D

Well i can say something about this video... excrutiatingly fake. honestly if you guys want to see ghost video just ask me to make one, ill make it at least 50 times better than that.

i stick by my original thesis, its a potted plant.. apparently named: jimmy... how quaint.

I think the only one who really knows if it's real or not is the people that were there...

Well, some people like to post videos of ghosts, some people like to post irracional theories of "super-genes". If you don't like it then by all means, go to another topic, but I , along with some people here, thought this was interesting.

At least I show facts and evidences,its more racional than a stupid video of shadows.

And by the way,it wasn't about "super-genes",I see that you even didn't know what we were talking about.

Haha yeah whatever.

A video is not a fact? Oh myyyy