Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird shadow in video

dani10

Haha yeah whatever.

A video is not a fact? Oh myyyy

Who said that?? try to read all letters before you write.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dani10

• (31oha2a121)

• Luziadus

• boorite

I think the only one who really knows if it's real or not is the people that were there...

you're right.. and it isnt. im ademently sure they have faked this. im sure the poeple who made this were faking it, so they did in fact know, that there was no ghost there.

Why flame someone for posting a video? Why not say, thanks for the link, I don't see anything special? Shee whiz.

He's being a nuisance in this thread only because he's angry because me and other members totally smashed that ludacris idea of his of the existance of "super genes" or whatever he wants to call them.

Back to the video, when I watch it I tried to see what object could make that weird shape the shadow made, and the only thing I can think about is smoke(very dense smoke).

What I find odd is the light that is cast on the floor. There is one strong band of light that goes almost to the corner of the room, but doesn't show on the wall. Then, where the light shows on the wall, there is only a very faint band of light going up to the wall. That doesn't make sense to me. If this video were unaltered, there would only be one band of light, passing through the partially open door (which is out of sight), stretching across the floor and then up the wall. There would also be some sort of shadow on the floor, as well, unless whatever was casting the shadow was floating. So, IMHO, it's fake.

Edited by crouton

No you didn't smashed because you didn't understood anything about that, you continues saying that was super genes which aren't,so dont say stupid things when you dont know,I dont blame you for you having a small brain.

About topic,why flame? I dont flame,I'm only trying to understand what makes people lose their time in such stupid video,why todays everything what people see it have to be a ghost, or any paranormal thing?why is there some people who post a video of a shadow? if the video could explain it we could be happy,but no the video seems showing a normal shadow of a person,just that nothing more.

If the video was real,we could discuss it,but its not,we are losing time with fakes.

Edited by Endymion

Listen here bub, its all about opinion, even though i find it to be fake, whos to say it actually is? stop flaming, there is no need. the other topic, whatever it was is over, get over it, and it is'nt relevant of either of you, Endymion or Daniella2310 to be talking about it.

you got nothing good to say kiddo? then say nothing at all...

It doesnt look like smoke, its too solidified.

Well if it's smoke, then it's a very thick kind of smoke, thick enough to be able to produce such a shadow.

I used to go to raves, and sometimes the smoke would be sooo thick there that would make a kind of shadow like the one in the video.

Well if it's smoke, then it's a very thick kind of smoke, thick enough to be able to produce such a shadow.

I used to go to raves, and sometimes the smoke would be sooo thick there that would make a kind of shadow like the one in the video.

You have the answer for your stupid video.

(31oha2a121) - I say what I want,if she knew it was a fake why she put the video here?? if she didn't knew then maybe she have to go to raves with less smoke that could not affect her brain.

That's enough of the senseless bickering, people. If you want to comment on the credibility of the video, then state your opinion concisely and civily and move on. The belittling remarks are irrelevant and unproductive and tend to draw attention away from the topic being discussed. There's little tolerance for that kind of nonsense, back on topic now, if you please.

MM

i stick by my conclusion, the 'little timmy' refference in an almost parodie type voice is the clincher, its fake. so sad to see people actually do this, ghosts in my opinion exist, however all the videos are doing is discrediting the people who believe, and make the people who believe theyre video stupid.

It's pretty interesting, but I think that is pretty much fake. It's pretty easy to make it seem real, from where he is standing with the camera. Then again it could always be real, pretty impossible to find out the credibility of the video.

I just think it looks like a thick smoke/fog. Like a weird moving shadow :alien:

Its a fake,its obvious,everyone can see it,why wasting time to discuss this?

I have talked to my aunt and she said its ridiculous putting a video fake here,in a site which tries to find the answer for the paranormal things,are discussing fakes.

Its a fake,its obvious,everyone can see it,why wasting time to discuss this?

I have talked to my aunt and she said its ridiculous putting a video fake here,in a site which tries to find the answer for the paranormal things,are discussing fakes.

It's a video purporting to contain something paranormal. It belongs here. Most of us do not find it convincing. We can say, I think that's fake. But this is the place for video of alleged paranormal phenomena, convincing or otherwise. There is no excuse for repeatedly, persistently flaming someone for posting an item in accordace with forum rules.

It's ok, I reported him twice and I already blocked him; he doesn't have anything else to say than to be disrespectful.

Edited by Daniella2310

its somebody in the next room making the shadow through the slightly opened door. Wether its paranormal or not would have to be decided by seeing the camera operator going into that room to prove nobodys in there.

Im gonna go with that, doesnt seem like enough evidence to say it was def something paranormal, im not discrediting what you said, it just seems like its someone behind or in the other room making a shadow.

It's ok, I reported him twice and I already blocked him; he doesn't have anything else to say than to be disrespectful.

LOL you make me laugh....I didn't knew that you know the word disrespectful,well maybe now you use it,but you should used that word for what you did.

You blocked me for what? lol I dont understand you think that I will waste my time with you sending private messages?

Some say this is the right place for paranormal things I agree but that video dont even reach to be paranormal,so who opens a topic with this knows before it that is a fake so why insisting to open? maybe it shows the intelligence that person can have.....when was about a serious and true subject it was false and ridiculous and now with this isn't ridiculous and fake for her?? Please dont play with members respect.

Im gonna go with that, doesnt seem like enough evidence to say it was def something paranormal, im not discrediting what you said, it just seems like its someone behind or in the other room making a shadow.

Aww:( Yeah that's what I thought, the only reason that made me think this could be something else is that the shadow looked weird. Like it didn't look like it was the shadow of something that had a hard mass...hmm I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say :hmm:

Endymion,

What part of "lets stop the senseless bickering" are you having a problem understanding? You've clearly made known your opinion concerning the video, there's no need to beat it to death by constantly repeating yourself. Whether you think the topic is inmaterial is irrelevant, start your own discussion board if you want to dictate what topics are important. Unless you have anything new and thought provoking to add to this conversation, you'll be expected to move on to the next topic that awaits your valued 'opinion' with breathless anticipation.

MM

:lol: for one sec I thought you were going to show the video about the monkey shadows(made with hands of course) getting it on!

But no, that shadow in the video is definitely not a hand :yes: Maybe something else(not a plant either!...i think)

Endymion,

What part of "lets stop the senseless bickering" are you having a problem understanding? You've clearly made known your opinion concerning the video, there's no need to beat it to death by constantly repeating yourself. Whether you think the topic is inmaterial is irrelevant, start your own discussion board if you want to dictate what topics are important. Unless you have anything new and thought provoking to add to this conversation, you'll be expected to move on to the next topic that awaits your valued 'opinion' with breathless anticipation.

MM

Since when a person like her also beat her opinion to death by constantly repeating herself and didn't add anything new by provoking the discussion until changing the meaning of it,she can do that and I dont?

This topic is ridiculous there isn't a paranormal shadows in that video,"this doesn't make sense"(says her) ; she even dont know to explain what happening on that video,I want a prove of that being paranormal.

Get over it guy.

You act like all that's allowed to be posted on these boards are "real" paranormal videos, or that every other video posted here comes with "proof".

Just get over it and let it go.