Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Defeating Demons

Randallman

• 3 weeks later...

First you must ask yourself why you are killing demons, then broaden your understanding of what demons are (and not the religious kind that is portrayed). My advice to you is to learn how to work with spiritual energy and meditate. Energy work can be used on energetic entities allowing you to affect and influence their energetic bodies if you are strong enough. If you have further questions, inbox me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are soo many Demon, and each with different energy's.How do I put this..Mmmm.Well they thrive on your fear to them, they can also come when your at your most positive, because if they see you doing good in this world they try to stop you, by bringing fear to you.The way to get raid of them is to send them Love and light, that to them is like holy water.I'm not very good at explaining it the way I feel it like some of you..:)

• 3 years later...

we usually don't have what it takes to "kill " a demon but we each sure have the power inside to send one packing away from us for a long time.  You see, within us each is GODS temptle (God, Muhammed, Budhha, etc) The name of your GOD of LOVE has it all figured out and all HE needs is for us to stand with HIM in this FIGHT.  Repel it but "give it to GOD to destroy". Keep in mind that most demons or evil spirits were once angels, that were pathetically so full of greed and envy at one time that it cost them their wings....i pity them and pray that one day they learn their lesson and work their way back to us but for now I fear nothing about them and fear nothing and noone but my GOD....you should too....take care xoxoJ

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not too sure demons can be killed? I suppose they could. I don't think humans would be able to "kill" them, but they can call upon arch angels to slay them. I know angels can. This veers into the religious conversation though.

• 3 months later...

Demons are a very tricky subject. You can repel them, cast them away, banish them. You can summon them. As far as destroying them or killing them, this is far more complicated. I would have to say a possibility to kill one or erase one from existence is out there. If a way truly exists I would say it's high level dark ritual/magic. Nothing I have came across or have seen. If your willing to do some research I would ask a priestess of Voodoo.

To summon a lesser demon simply consume a half bottle of whiskey.  To banish it a good nights sleep on the couch and a large glass of water seem to do the trick.

• 2 weeks later...