Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow being Experience

Desty

I know that there are many posts about 'shadow beings' However I have had an experience, about ... 45 minutes ago, which was in and of itself a revelation to me, or revealing of knowledge of that which was previously unknown.

The story starts as I was having a very sick, and strange dream. I normally do not recollect any of my dreams, however this dream occurred when I was mostly awake, I felt a presence over myself. I was lying on my stomach with my head tilted to the side to breath. And on the back of my head and perhaps even shoulders I felt a presence 'leaching' onto me. That is it was attached to me in a fashion which it felt as is it was my aura, it was very close to my head. And so I began to watch the dream unfold, in other words I did not resist.

The Dream was very sick it was of a fixed camera facing a house door, and there was a dog trying to get inside. The dog however was being rapped by an invisible entity, and growling during this, then the dream started to get too strange, the dog lifted off the ground and faced the camera, Its face appeared as if it was dead. Also during the dream the dog did not move it only stood and growled trying to object this negative entity.

So I awoke and immediately this force over me flew off into where ever. It was like a revelation, I saw that these entities, their purpose was to infiltrate our minds at the most basic level, manipulating our thoughts from these most basic things which everyone has. This dream was not natural, it was implanted by whatever was over me. And by effecting billions of people on such a small level over long periods of time they are able to manipulate our society, even to some degrees our lives. From our thought patterns spawns who we are and in our mind reaffirms our identity, but when you have damaged that most basic structure every part of the building slumps to the left a little.

Once it was over I felt these odd 'shivers' all about me. So I prayed "God please guide me. God please protect me." and I felt some of the odd "shivers" fall out of me. Because I wanted to be helped, so it was. Then I was urged from some reason to come here and post and see what opinions I get from this new (or perhaps even old) perspective on 'shadow beings'.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Desty

• truth's last stand

• usandthem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The dog was being raped? Did I read that right?

I know that there are many posts about 'shadow beings' However I have had an experience, about ... 45 minutes ago, which was in and of itself a revelation to me, or revealing of knowledge of that which was previously unknown.

The story starts as I was having a very sick, and strange dream. I normally do not recollect any of my dreams, however this dream occurred when I was mostly awake, I felt a presence over myself. I was lying on my stomach with my head tilted to the side to breath. And on the back of my head and perhaps even shoulders I felt a presence 'leaching' onto me. That is it was attached to me in a fashion which it felt as is it was my aura, it was very close to my head. And so I began to watch the dream unfold, in other words I did not resist.

The Dream was very sick it was of a fixed camera facing a house door, and there was a dog trying to get inside. The dog however was being rapped by an invisible entity, and growling during this, then the dream started to get too strange, the dog lifted off the ground and faced the camera, Its face appeared as if it was dead. Also during the dream the dog did not move it only stood and growled trying to object this negative entity.

So I awoke and immediately this force over me flew off into where ever. It was like a revelation, I saw that these entities, their purpose was to infiltrate our minds at the most basic level, manipulating our thoughts from these most basic things which everyone has. This dream was not natural, it was implanted by whatever was over me. And by effecting billions of people on such a small level over long periods of time they are able to manipulate our society, even to some degrees our lives. From our thought patterns spawns who we are and in our mind reaffirms our identity, but when you have damaged that most basic structure every part of the building slumps to the left a little.

Once it was over I felt these odd 'shivers' all about me. So I prayed "God please guide me. God please protect me." and I felt some of the odd "shivers" fall out of me. Because I wanted to be helped, so it was. Then I was urged from some reason to come here and post and see what opinions I get from this new (or perhaps even old) perspective on 'shadow beings'.

:o It seems like the entity that was over you could've been some type of demonic entity or poltergiest of some sort, very ineresting :yes:

post-28461-1154203260.jpg

:o It seems like the entity that was over you could've been some type of demonic entity or poltergiest of some sort, very ineresting :yes:

Thats my thoughts entirely, and yes the dog was being raped, not only rapped but by some invisible entity, I know its disturbing, but it felt like this 'thing' was trying to F-ck with my head while I was asleep, and when it realized I was awake it left quickly.

I hope the dream did not disturb anyone even though it disturbed me. If anyone has had similar experiences please post, I am looking for conversation in this matter. When I was younger I had sleep paralysis often, but this is the first time I have experienced a 'shadow being'. When it was over that revelation just shot through my head.

edit typo

Edited by Desty

:mellow:

Have you ever looked into the 'succubus' explanation for your experience? Or maybe the similar 'old hag' phenomenon?

:huh:

:mellow:

Have you ever looked into the 'succubus' explanation for your experience? Or maybe the similar 'old hag' phenomenon?

:huh:

I was thinking succubus too...

Quite a disturbing dream that must have been...

As for the succubus suggestion... I thought they engaged their VICTIMS, not animals in the dreams. :huh:

Looks to my like you were almost possessed. You're not are you? I know how to preform an exorcism.

I think it was SP...

Yeah I agree with you. Sounds like very vivid dreaming and SP.

I have had a similar experience, although I had just gotten into bed. I can't say for sure what it was, although I know of at least one other clear-cut SP instance. After the first experience (but not that night), I had several dreams of being attacked by demonic entities. Now pretty much all my "attack" dreams are of zombies. And if anyone is reporting seeing zombies, I would certainly like to know. ;) On a related note, I work at a grocery store, and some of us came up with a contingency plan for zombie holocaust. I watch too much of that stuff.

i had a dream i was spiderman once,greatest dream ever,never had a dream likes your though,creeeeppyy

i had a dream i was spiderman once,greatest dream ever,never had a dream likes your though,creeeeppyy

Never the great spidey, but I can fly in a good deal of mine.