Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NC investigation conducted last night

NoahJaymes

Nah I think that's the lady in his team asking the question but it's slowed down quite a bit. She says something like "mind telling us how old you are?"

Then you hear all the distorted noises and what sounds like a scream and a NO to me.. LOL!

But yeah the pic.... the orange/red "eyes" on it, I think is probably city lights in the background. What's of interest to me is the humany image in the window. :D

:D:huh: I didn't consider that the first bit on the evp was the question being asked ops?

Yea looking at the pics again I can't work out what the angle of the figure is ment to be and are these supposed to be the womans breasts? sorry for the poor outline :hmm:

post-33441-1154567650.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• luminousphoenix

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• coldethyl

:D:huh: I didn't consider that the first bit on the evp was the question being asked ops?

Yea looking at the pics again I can't work out what the angle of the figure is ment to be and are these supposed to be the womans breasts? sorry for the poor outline :hmm:

hee hee! No problem! That's why it takes great minds to think alike and fill in the gaps. :tu:

Hmm.. you know I was thinking that maybe the figure was a different angle of the same figure we saw previously with the cape? It almost seems like the flowing dress but at a different angle, like from the side? What do you think Anvil?

On the evp we are asking the question, then it sounds as if he is saying what is my name??? then laughs and then screams....unless im imagining it lol

^^ I do hear and see things in most of your evidence from that spot, BUT I agree that perhaps someone with a more developed sense to the "other side" may help. Psychics, etc?

I can tell some of you that the settings on your monitor WILL affect how and what you see in the pictures. I viewed them at home and work and got different results each time because of the variation in settings. I couldn't see ANYTHING in the blown up image of the first "face" but at work I DID see eyes in there. Freaked me out! haha!!

And then again, it raises the question as to whether or not those more advanced in the spiritual or more psychic are able to first see these things? I don't know.. something to ponder I guess...

hee hee! No problem! That's why it takes great minds to think alike and fill in the gaps. :tu:

Hmm.. you know I was thinking that maybe the figure was a different angle of the same figure we saw previously with the cape? It almost seems like the flowing dress but at a different angle, like from the side? What do you think Anvil?

haha, true :yes:

About the pic that's what I originally thought as well, something more like this?

post-33441-1154570148.jpg

haha, true :yes:

About the pic that's what I originally thought as well, something more like this?

Yeah that's more like what I'm seeing. :D Not to say I'm right though.. haha!

After reviewing the video so far after 21 minutes, we picked up audio of what it sounds Shhhh. We are in the other room doing EVP at the time and the Video is set up in the other room near the door, You cant hear us talking at all, but the Shhh is clear as day.

Furthermore, since the Newspaper has contacted us about the investigation, even though we denied even knowing anything about the investigation, and we promised the owner we wouldnt go public..as far as the newspaper goes, the manager says we have to hold off on investigations while he reviews the evidence. If there is enough evidence that the hotel is infact haunted, he will allow us to continue the investigation. So fingers crossed..even though i have all i need. I just wanna hit it up when there is a storm, or a solar storm. Well, time to go review the rest of the 2hr video

Ok I don't know if anyone noticed these two very small faces(one behind the other) in the clogged guy figure(on the far upper left side)

- maybe someone can make it bigger/sharper, I don't know how to do it:-D

The first one looks like he/she is screaming in anguish :no:

post-26984-1154714542.jpg

Edited by Daniella2310

:w00t::w00t:user posted image:w00t::w00t: haha, freakyyyyyyyy where did u get this picture, i cant find it lol

Could be Matrixing at it's finest.

:w00t::w00t:user posted image:w00t::w00t: haha, freakyyyyyyyy where did u get this picture, i cant find it lol

LOL FINALLY you guys see it?! I've been pointing it out since the beginning!! :lol:

It's in this pic:

user posted image

Edited by luminousphoenix

hee hee! No problem.

But what I DON'T see is 2 faces in that one till you guys blew it up for a closer look. Kind of does look like that.

It would show in that case that there is a male AND female entity there, which matches the history of the place! Very cool!

Yeah, it just blows my mind that the hotel wont allow us there anymore. Its not like we can get a room and request 401 due to the simple fact that its a storage room now. Room 701 is occupiable but 200 a night, being the presidential suite and all. Room 701 is where we took that picture

LOL FINALLY you guys see it?! I've been pointing it out since the beginning!! :lol:

It's in this pic:

user posted image

There's a 3rd face in that pic as well, the side on view, standing behind the first cloaked figure. I outlined in a previous post.

Yeah i seen that when i was trying to find the original pic in this thread cause i had no idea which one you guys were talking about. Pretty interesting, thoughts?

Yeah, it just blows my mind that the hotel wont allow us there anymore. Its not like we can get a room and request 401 due to the simple fact that its a storage room now. Room 701 is occupiable but 200 a night, being the presidential suite and all. Room 701 is where we took that picture

Aw that is a shame they won't let you back. Could it be because it's peak season and they are busy and stuff? You should deff approach them again end of session or in winter, you never know they may change their mind.

Its definately not due to business. They sell maybe 10 rooms a night if that, I see about 2 people walking throughout the hotel on any given day. Ahhhh...I think they are just afraid of what we will uncover. Staff finds out, doesnt wanna work there anymore so on..

What? No way!

With all of people's interest in the Paranormal, AND a low amount of guests, I would think they might want to use what has happened to advertise! There are lots of places that say they are haunted (Bed and Breakfasts and hotels), and they advertise that way. Maybe this isn't an option to the owner.

hee hee! No problem.

But what I DON'T see is 2 faces in that one till you guys blew it up for a closer look. Kind of does look like that.

The second face is on top of the first one, kind of behind it.

When I first saw it , it kinda gave me a feeling of being a woman's face, don't know why :blush:

^ Yeah I also see it as a woman's face.

Hey FGHS.Founder, did you show the staff or management what you collected so far? Maybe it freaked them out?

^ Yeah I also see it as a woman's face.

Hey FGHS.Founder, did you show the staff or management what you collected so far? Maybe it freaked them out?

Yes, i didnt myself, but a member of the team did when confronted to show.

That is to bad, lady warrior has a point, some would see this as an excellent chance of advertisment. Surely the staff who are already aware of things going on would feel more at ease to know who the spirits are, know more about them ect, when you really cut to it there isn't anything that freaky about it, maybe I'm warped with being in this stuff for too long? I guess people do get terrified of this kind of thing....