Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One of the Greatest Book Ever Written

Max X

Ive said it before and il say it again, all the links or books you suggest reading are all purely based on fiction. In other words it hasnt happened or is not going to happen. They are run or written by people like you who rant on and on and on about the subject with nothing more than than you own theories as evidence.

Maybe brain implants exist and other futuristic technology but proving the existance of such things does not concrete the fact that they are being used as tools against civilisations. Wigs exist but i have no evidence to suggest they are being used to control people. I could come up with a theory that wigs have micro chips installed in them that control our thinking but its only a theory until i buy a wig, take it apart, find the brain controlling chip and publicisie that fact to the world!

Do you see where im coming from. You can rave on all day about your ideas of how the world is being corrupted by reptillians using holographs but it doesnt stand up without EVIDENCE!!! Do you know what evidence means? You have provided some that suggests these technologies are bein researched and some may even exist but that doesnt mean a thing in the theme of your elaborate theories.

I will ask again, show me evidence of these technologies being used against civilians in order to condition them or control them. Dont tell me to read books that are purley fiction i want fact, a video, an actual device that has been discovered, a photo something of worth that can prove what you are saying.

Again STICK YOUR HEAD UNDER YOUR KEYBOARD AND WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GOOGLE!! Books ARE evidence -- they are used in law suits, for experiments, etc. Civilization is based on books. Civilization is also destroying NATURE. Who do you side with? You haven't read Noam Chomsky apparently!! You've never experienced Cointelpro!!

Most of the books I cited are by Ivy-league professors of natural science!!

Here's a review of "Nanotechnology and Homeland Security" (2005) that PROVES YOU WRONG!! See how it mentions "the Matrix"!!!

Reviewer: Gen Thiers "genevieve thiers" (chicago, il) - See all my reviews

I normally do not have time to review books on Amazon.com, but I had to make an exception for this one. It is terrific!

A sequel to their previous book, Nanotechnology, A Gentle Introduction to the Next Big Idea, the Ratners have done it again with Nanotechnology and Homeland Security. This book makes the field with the most scientific jargon seem like child's play. I found it most refreshing after the series of myths that has propogated the world market about nanobots and nano-monsters. If you've read Michael Chrichton's Prey, do yourself a favor and read this book as well so you can see the direction that nano is really taking.

The Ratners begin by giving an overview of the latest developments in the field of nanotechnology, with an emphasis on war. Sensors, energy, electronics, biomedical application and optics are all covered. Anyone who has sent he recent Matrix movies will especially appreciate the next section on smart materials and the Man-Machine interface. The Ratners continue to examine the face of war on the battlefield, and how it is changing. From the integration of battlefield baggage into a self-climatized nanosystem and the changing of an army suit into a self-healing bandage, they show us the wave of the future. And it is fascinating!

The book continues to cover national alert systems and how they as well are changing. Instead of being confused by green, orange, blue alert levels, they propose a new, innovative form of national alert. They even tackle the world's dependence on oil, and how that might be averted. Environmental concerns of bioterrism and pollution are also examined. The influence of nano on biology, genetics, morality, economics and more is fully integrated as you move through the text. Their final section is a brilliant wrap-up of the previous information, involving everything from a commentary on recent political developments to a discussion of the Harry Potter series.

I am consistently impressed by the Ratners' witty commentary and intelligent deduction. They have a real knack for making the most complicated wave of the future accessible to a common reader. Keep the books coming!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drew hempel

• coldethyl

• ivytheplant

• captain pish

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speed it up:

Put on a tinfoil hat.

Run headlong into a concrete wall.

Watch 'Communion' 7 times while listening to George Noory, fondling yourself to Graham Hancock and drinking grain alcohol, straight.

Still drunk, drop 6 tabs of acid and go to the reptile house at the zoo.

Sit and listen to the lizards tell you about they saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus George W. Bush sucking the blood from an infant at the Illuminati - New World Order Love-In in New Haven, CT.

Pass out while attempting naked bonding with your cacti brethren.

Wake up in jail, hallucinate an abduction experience while being probed by a refrigerator sized biker named Bubba. Repeat as often as the aliens Bubba deems needed.

When released run home to your comp, jump on UM, share your new found understanding and enjoy!

:tu:

Well if I'd have known it was THAT easy....

Well if I'd have known it was THAT easy....

'Augmented reality' glasses tackle

tunnel vision

NewScientist.com news service August 31, 2006

Superimposing computer-generated

images over real scenes can

dramatically help people with visual

impairment, say Harvard Medical

School researchers. Their device

puts a cartoon on top of a person's

regular view. It sketches out what

the wider field of view looks like

and superimposes that on the

person's usual view....

Drew.. u need to get out more! lol

You need to not make stupid assumptions. I don't have a computer so I use computers as an excuse to get out! I bike around town, goto bookstores, libraries, cafes, etc. get lots of energy!!

MORE EMPIRICAL PROOF OF MATRIX HOLOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY

Title: Ultrafast magneto-optics in ferromagnetic III-V semiconductors

Author(s): Wang JG, Sun CJ, Hashimoto Y, Kono J, Khodaparast GA, Cywinski L, Sham LJ, Sanders GD, Stanton CJ, Munekata H

Source: JOURNAL OF PHYSICS-CONDENSED MATTER 18 (31): R501-R530 AUG 9 2006

Document Type: Review

Language: English

Cited References: 83 Times Cited: 0

Abstract: We investigate various ultrafast optical processes in ferromagnetic (III, Mn)V semiconductors induced by femtosecond laser pulses. Two-colour time-resolved magneto-optical spectroscopy has been developed, which allows us to observe a rich array of dynamical phenomena. We isolate several distinct temporal regimes in spin dynamics, interpreting the fast (< 1 ps) dynamics as spin heating through sp-d exchange interaction between photo-carriers and Mn ions while the similar to 100 ps component is interpreted as a manifestation of spin-lattice relaxation. Charge carrier and phonon dynamics were also carefully studied, showing an ultrashort charge lifetime of photo-injected electrons (similar to 2 ps) and propagating coherent acoustic phonon wavepackets with a strongly probe energy dependent oscillation period, amplitude and damping.

KeyWords Plus: SPIN-LATTICE RELAXATION; QUANTUM-WELLS; POLARIZED PHOTOEMISSION; MAGNETIZATION DYNAMICS; GAIN DYNAMICS; DIODE-LASERS; HETEROSTRUCTURES; FILMS; DEMAGNETIZATION; TRANSITION

Addresses: Kono J (reprint author), Rice Univ, Dept Elect & Comp Engn, Houston, TX 77005 USA

Rice Univ, Dept Elect & Comp Engn, Houston, TX 77005 USA

Virginia Tech, Dept Phys, Blacksburg, VA 24061 USA

Univ Calif San Diego, Dept Phys, La Jolla, CA 92093 USA

Univ Florida, Dept Phys, Gainesville, FL 32611 USA

'Augmented reality' glasses tackle

tunnel vision

NewScientist.com news service August 31, 2006

Superimposing computer-generated

images over real scenes can

dramatically help people with visual

impairment, say Harvard Medical

School researchers. Their device

puts a cartoon on top of a person's

regular view. It sketches out what

the wider field of view looks like

and superimposes that on the

person's usual view....

:huh: And this is directed at me, why?

Look Drew, im at the end of my tether with this nonesense. All you have done is provided info regarding various scientific discoveries and future technological advancements. You can do that all year long but what you havent provided even though youve been asked on MANY MANY occasions is evidence, no matter how small, that your barmy theories about holographs being used on the public are true. Give me a case of when this has happend.

You cant can you. Ill tell you why. Because it exists entirely in your head, put there by PARANOIA magazine (which you are peddelind on another thread i might add) and the various sci-fi movies you have seen. I wonder if youve ever seen a series called V? That was a fictional program you know not a documentary! :w00t:

I will ask again and please dont ask me to google, give me one scrap, one morsel of fact based information that could possibly lead to me believing that this technology you have linked many times is being used to control the masses. Notice the word FACT. I dont want fiction. A book by a leading sci-fi gimp is not FACT, it is written purely on a what if basis. What if the government uses this technology on civilians not when the government USED this technology on civillians. Theyre a good read but nothing more. In other words they wouldnt stand up as evidence in a court case, do you get it?

Look Drew, im at the end of my tether with this nonesense. All you have done is provided info regarding various scientific discoveries and future technological advancements. You can do that all year long but what you havent provided even though youve been asked on MANY MANY occasions is evidence, no matter how small, that your barmy theories about holographs being used on the public are true. Give me a case of when this has happend.

You cant can you. Ill tell you why. Because it exists entirely in your head, put there by PARANOIA magazine (which you are peddelind on another thread i might add) and the various sci-fi movies you have seen. I wonder if youve ever seen a series called V? That was a fictional program you know not a documentary! :w00t:

I will ask again and please dont ask me to google, give me one scrap, one morsel of fact based information that could possibly lead to me believing that this technology you have linked many times is being used to control the masses. Notice the word FACT. I dont want fiction. A book by a leading sci-fi gimp is not FACT, it is written purely on a what if basis. What if the government uses this technology on civilians not when the government USED this technology on civillians. Theyre a good read but nothing more. In other words they wouldnt stand up as evidence in a court case, do you get it?

See I just biked 10 miles out to a library and the trip took me through a wooded path along a scenic railroad track.

Now -- I hate Sci Fi -- it's totally boring. Sorry but Gene Rodenberry happens to be a follower of the Council of Nine!!

Read the "Stargate Conspiracy" by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince.

The CIA is driven by freemasonry -- Picknett and Prince document that in detail and their website was shut down by the CIA.

I just got Nick Redfern's book on CIA infilitration of UFO groups.

Kenn Thomas' book Parapolitics covered similar material. I sent a review to Amazon, they acknowledged my recommendation and ever since I can not submit reviews -- even though I have had ten posted already.

I had the U of Minnesota join the Workers Rights Consortium to monitor and improve the dreadful sweatshop conditions in the factories that supply the University with sports apparel.

That took one year and nine meetings during which I was submitted to psychological warfare technics and even had my email sabotaged!!

The treasurer who helped me get the U of Minnesota divest $1.5 million from Total Oil, a company using slave labor in Burma, was fired after she told me she would do the same for tobacco stock.

The U of Minnesota is controlled by Cargill which got it's start through Freemasonry (that's right in their academic-sponsored biography). The father of the U of Minnesota was John Pillsbury -- Skull and Bones.

Freemasonry though is not some secret group -- its PLATONIC MATHEMATICS.

http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

Freemasonry though is not some secret group -- its PLATONIC MATHEMATICS.

Darn. I hate it when Algebra just wants to be friends.

(If this joke is way over your head people, then just forget it). ;)

Darn. I hate it when Algebra just wants to be friends.

(If this joke is way over your head people, then just forget it). ;)

Unfortunately it's all too obviously (platonically speaking of course)

Drew you really did all that? You better watch your back! Mind you i dont think that theyre sabotaging your email because you enlighten people of freemasonry more likley you cost them lots and lots of lovely cash!! Well done for busting those companys who exploit slave labour.

Drew you really did all that? You better watch your back! Mind you i dont think that theyre sabotaging your email because you enlighten people of freemasonry more likley you cost them lots and lots of lovely cash!! Well done for busting those companys who exploit slave labour.

The secret is to stay ahead of the game by understanding its STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS -- platonic mathematics and DIGITAL BIOLOGY

http://www.biota.org/

• 2 weeks later...

How about I let a nutcase who thinks that reptiles rule the earth influence my decision?

Ah reality. Sweet, dark reality.

What a wonderful thing, reality.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth - Everything Else Is Illusion: Exposing the Dreamworld We Believe to Be Real - book written by David Icke

According to the author of this book all material limitations are produced by a so-called mind trapped in a matrix world of deception, which is supported and fed by a vicious circle of fear.

Material life is an illusion generated with the aid of the illuminati who tricks and controls the human mind through holograms, disasters, be them natural or not, (9-11) cell phone towers, television, the government, chemicals in food and water and countless other ways.

It is good to know that David Icke is not the first to say that human experience is an illusion, Science and Health by Mary Baker Eddy has been teaching the illusive, mental nature of time, matter, and limitations since 1875.

Also some Oriental religions teach Maya or the illusive nature of life.

Human fear, which is expressed in hate and competition for "limited" resources, is the most effective weapon in the hands of the manipulators says David.

Take a look for instance of what happened on 9-11, which was nothing but a nasty show to generate fear, to divide nations for feeding the illusion and enslaving humans.

"There is no creation." Says Icke and I agree with him. There is not such a thing as material, limited creation of planets, peoples and nature.

One of the most effective tricks of the rulers is the lie, pushed mostly through religions, of an imperfect God who has created mater, time and evil. The Adam and Eve tall tale is basic in their mind control.

Yet I believe there is an escape from the trap and this book will get you out of your cell and into at least the prison yard. The next step for freedom, in my opinion, is the understanding of our here and now Divinity and Oneness.

That We are One Mind, Infinity, and All. We are neither children, reflection of anything, nor fallen or separated from goodness.

Once it is understood that We are the I Am and that there is nothing else, then the illusion gradually fades away, and we start experiencing a more pleasant probable reality, totally free of fear.

I recommend this book to anyone with an open mind and a positive attitude

see also this: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=74743

Max X

oh dear...

:no::no::no::no::no::no::wacko:

oh dear...

:no::no::no::no::no::no::wacko:

Matrix Plan Update: The Auger Effect and the Attosecond

B12200 / Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:12:05 / Intelligence

In 2000 Los Alamos Labs sent out a press release accompanying an article published in Science Magazine. The results were in: The Auger Effect enabled utilization of nano-crystal quantum dots for semiconductor electronics. This sparked a frenzy of international research but, upon investigation, I’ve discovered that the Auger Effect is modeled by an IBM program called “Alchemy” (a term that best describes what the Auger Effect actually is) and also the Auger Effect is being heralded as the means for safe low-level radioactive evolution of organisms, utilizing magnetic resonance implants, of course!

The Attosecond is a second to the minus 18th—almost all the way to Planck’s constant of minus 43. As summarized below the Auger effect is enabling direct manipulation of the quantum wave-particle duality as it transitions to the macro-level in physics—measured at the new incredible time-frame of the attosecond.

The below summary of research kicks off with non-local control of the Auger Effect. Watch out Matrix planners,

drew hempel, M.A.

Coulomb scattering with remote continuum states in quantum dot devices

E. Schöll

Institut für Theoretische Physik, Technische Universität Berlin, Hardenbergstrasse 36, 10623 Berlin, Germany

(Received 23 January 2004; accepted 23 March 2004)

Electron capture and emission by Coulomb scattering in self-assembled quantum dot

(QD) devices is studied theoretically. While the dependence of the Coulomb scattering (Auger) rates on the local wetting layer electron density has been a topic of intense research, we put special interest on the remote scattering between QD electrons and continuum electrons originating from a quantum well, doped bulk layers, or metal contacts. Numerical effort is made to include all microscopic transitions between the Fermi distributed continuum states. The remote Coulomb scattering is investigated as a function of the electron density, the distance from the QDs, and the temperature. Our results are compared with experimental observations, considering lifetime limitations in QD memory structures as well as the electron emission in pn diodes. ©2004 American Institute of Physics

The role of processes with a high threshold energy in the physics of the upper atmospheres of the

planets

Cited References: 77

Abstract: In the past thirty years, scientists working in the physics of the upper atmosphere and the ionosphere at the S. I. Vavilov State Optical Institute have successively taken into account new processes that are well known from plasma physics, spectroscopy, and the physics of collisions: the

Auger effect, double

photoionization, and Rydberg excitation. All these processes are

characterized by a high

threshold energy. Consequently, their contribution is especially important for periods of both natural perturbations (solar flares, geomagnetic storms), and artificial perturbations (including the x-ray pulse of a high-level nuclear explosion) in the earth’s ionosphere. This article presents the results of the work that has been done, its place in modern science, and prospects of further research. © 2005 Optical Society of America.

KeyWords Plus: SOLAR-FLARES;

SINGLE-PHOTOIONIZATION; SATELLITE MEASUREMENTS; IONIC FRAGMENTATION; AUGER-ELECTRONS; CROSS-SECTIONS; IONOSPHERE; PHOTOELECTRONS; SPECTRUM; THERMOSPHERE

Addresses: Avakyan SV (reprint author), All Russia Sci Ctr, SI Vavilov State Opt Inst, St Petersburg, Russia

All Russia Sci Ctr, SI Vavilov State Opt Inst, St Petersburg, Russia

Title: Thermal behaviour of active resonating MR implants

Type: Meeting Abstract

Attosecond physics: facing the wave–particle duality

recolliding wave packet. Ionization. threshold. (a). (B). Sine waveform. Ionization… probing the electrons released by the photoeffect or Auger effect. ...

www.iop.org/EJ/article/0953-4075/38/9/019/b5_9_019.pdf

Radiation Research: Vol. 164, No. 6, pp. 766–773.

DNA Breakage by Decay of Auger Electron Emitters: Experiments with 123I-iodoHoechst 33258 and Plasmid DNA

Pavel N. Lobachevsky,a, 1 and Roger F. Martina

aTrescowthick Research Laboratories, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia

ABSTRACT

Lobachevsky, P. N. and Martin, R. F. DNA Breakage by Decay of Auger Electron Emitters: Experiments with 123I-iodoHoechst 33258 and Plasmid DNA. Radiat. Res. 164, 766– 773 (2005).

Manuscript Received by the Society May 19, 2005

Manuscript Accepted August 5, 2005

INTRODUCTION Return to TOC

The decay of Auger electron-emitting isotopes is characterized by an intense focus of radiochemical damage. When the decay event occurs in close association with DNA, it results in breakage of DNA strands. This DNA damage accounts for the high cytotoxicity of Auger electron decay when it takes place in a cell nucleus close to DNA. Indeed, the cytotoxic efficiency of such Auger electron decays is a critical determinant of potential exploitation in cancer therapy.

From Professor Hofer’s website:

Auger emitters incorporated into cell compartments other than the cell nucleus are extremely nontoxic. These findings indicate that in mammalian cells radiation energy needs to be deposited in the DNA to cause lethal effects. The result, in terms of practical applications in nuclear medicine, is that Auger emitters that remain localized outside the cell nucleus may be extremely well suited for diagnostic medical applications where it is desired to keep the biologic damage as low as possible. Conversely, before the potential of Auger emitters as radiotherapeutic agents (for example in cancer therapy) can be realized, these radionuclides must be introduced directly into the cell nucleus.

Selected Publications:

Hofer, K. G. 1996. Biophysical aspects of Auger processes: a review. Acta Oncol. 35:789-796.

Drew what the hell does all that mean???? Is there any chance you could put it in english for us non proffesor of quantum physics types? I understand what the text means but what does it mean in terms of altering or controling a persons perception of reality? What do these tests mean in plain terms? I understand that they are researching this stuff but how can it be applied to us? i dont get it

<_<

Drew what the hell does all that mean???? i dont get it

<_<

Just smile and nod with the rest of us.

Drew what the hell does all that mean???? Is there any chance you could put it in english for us non proffesor of quantum physics types? I understand what the text means but what does it mean in terms of altering or controling a persons perception of reality? What do these tests mean in plain terms? I understand that they are researching this stuff but how can it be applied to us? i dont get it

<_<

OK well while I was in grad school -- up till 2001 -- I saw in our daily legal paper, the StarTribune -- an article (really an advertisment) promoting microchips -- implants -- to monitor for cancer.

Then the director of my graduate program, Art Harkin, lectured on how we would all be microchipped and how great it would be because while flying, etc., there would be constant monitoring of all our vital functions.

Art Harkin's mentor was Wernher Von Braun, the Nazi SS who personally supervised slave labor camps that killed 20,000 people.

So do you get Ray Kurzweil's daily email newsletter? -- he's a futurist, like Art Harkin.

Why don't you subscribe to their daily news email updates on the latest Mad Scientist technology -- then you won't have to pester me about "what it all means"....

http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?....html?id%3D5921

Just a couple days ago this new microchip implant has been unveiled as better than ever.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...rm-cc091806.php

They're called silica DNA-biochips and eventually will be used to reconfigure our molecular structure.

This is already being done through a technique called "acoustic signaling" -- something like that.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...u-ejt091106.php

By using resonance the rate a drug can be absorbed into your cells is rapidly increased.

So you're thinking -- this is all great! I love science and civilization and it's all for good!!

Sure -- that's because you're some spoiled citizen of the industrialized wealthy that is sucking the wealth and resources of the planet.

Because of automation the average citizen of the industrialized world is increasingly becoming a "USELESS EATER" -- to use Kissinger's phrase.

So what then? Depopulation and fascist control.

Habeaus Corpus is being overturned as I type -- just check out http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/19/1348212

New Detention Camps are being built -- WITH NEW GAS OVENS. http://forums.truthbeknown.com/viewtopic.php?t=181

Our brains make the ultimate quantum computers for the mad scientists at Los Alamos, Sandia Labs, Santa Fe Institute and of course the NSA.

This post I just did gives a summary of "the cycling of the elements" as the Logos -- THAT'S WHAT IT ALL MEANS!! http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...id=1358663&

Edited by drew hempel

OK well while I was in grad school -- up till 2001 -- I saw in our daily legal paper, the StarTribune -- an article (really an advertisment) promoting microchips -- implants -- to monitor for cancer.

Then the director of my graduate program, Art Harkin, lectured on how we would all be microchipped and how great it would be because while flying, etc., there would be constant monitoring of all our vital functions.

Art Harkin's mentor was Wernher Von Braun, the Nazi SS who personally supervised slave labor camps that killed 20,000 people.

So do you get Ray Kurzweil's daily email newsletter? -- he's a futurist, like Art Harkin.

Why don't you subscribe to their daily news email updates on the latest Mad Scientist technology -- then you won't have to pester me about "what it all means"....

http://www.kurzweilai.net/news/frame.html?....html?id%3D5921

Just a couple days ago this new microchip implant has been unveiled as better than ever.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...rm-cc091806.php

They're called silica DNA-biochips and eventually will be used to reconfigure our molecular structure.

This is already being done through a technique called "acoustic signaling" -- something like that.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/200...u-ejt091106.php

By using resonance the rate a drug can be absorbed into your cells is rapidly increased.

So you're thinking -- this is all great! I love science and civilization and it's all for good!!

Sure -- that's because you're some spoiled citizen of the industrialized wealthy that is sucking the wealth and resources of the planet.

Because of automation the average citizen of the industrialized world is increasingly becoming a "USELESS EATER" -- to use Kissinger's phrase.

So what then? Depopulation and fascist control.

Habeaus Corpus is being overturned as I type -- just check out http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/19/1348212

New Detention Camps are being built -- WITH NEW GAS OVENS. http://forums.truthbeknown.com/viewtopic.php?t=181

Our brains make the ultimate quantum computers for the mad scientists at Los Alamos, Sandia Labs, Santa Fe Institute and of course the NSA.

This post I just did gives a summary of "the cycling of the elements" as the Logos -- THAT'S WHAT IT ALL MEANS!! http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...id=1358663&

doo,doo dah doo do,...doo doo dah doo doo :wacko:

Drew you are one rude guy. Maybe you should have a microchip implanted so you'll be nicer?

Odds are you're just going to reply with more scattered links, so I'm pretty much just talking to myself here.

Perhaps a chip in his "nether regions" to keep it flaccid for life. :P

Werhner von Braun never supervised slave labor camps, Meatball. He was addressing the A-4 rocketry problems at Peenemunde. Get your lies straight.