Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triple-digit time

lilifield

Hello. I'm new to this forum and glad I found it because I wanted to know if this happens to anyone else. EVERY DAY about 2-3 times a day I will happen to look at the clock and see tripple-digit numbers. Here is a list of all the times I happen to look at the clock.

1:11

2:22

3:33

4:44

5:55

11:11

It's really bothering me as to why I'm seeing the time at those hours. Like I said, it's daily... at least two times a day and up to 4 times a day. :huh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phenomenon

• explorer

• Mr Walker

• ivytheplant

I've been seeing 1:11 a bit recently, i even found myself posting on another 11:11 thread at exactly 1:11 how strange is that lol !

The other thread currently open about this topic is here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=75338

111 - This sign is used to indicate that your thoughts are related to the start of a new cycle in your life. What you are thinking about doing or changing is correct for the new phase of your life.

222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.

333 - This sign indicates that your Spirit Guides agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

444 - This sign from your Spirit Guides signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a Cosmic 'No!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass.

777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.

000 - Unity with the Universe. Your thoughts are in Unity with the Universe. This sign indicates that your thoughts are in Unity with the Divine Wish for your life.

From http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

Numbers are our creation, therefore they signify absolutely nothing. I'm sure you've looked at the clock thousands of times but have conveniently forgotten the 15.34 pm's etc. We only ever remember the memorable things in life that point to phenomena, it's stand to reason 11.11 or 12.12 will raise an eyebrow.

Numbers are our creation, therefore they signify absolutely nothing. I'm sure you've looked at the clock thousands of times but have conveniently forgotten the 15.34 pm's etc. We only ever remember the memorable things in life that point to phenomena, it's stand to reason 11.11 or 12.12 will raise an eyebrow.

I agree. :yes:

The mind also actively recognizes and memorizes patterns. It's far more likely that you will remember seeing, for example, 3:33 than it is that you'll remember seeing 5:24. The mind will discard 5:24 because it is a random assortment of numbers, but will store seeing 3:33 because there is a pattern. As such, you'll start to feel like you're seeing it all the time, when really you're just only remembering seeing those numbers before.

If someone was to say they've been seeing 5:24 all the time for years, now that'll be strange. :)

If someone was to say they've been seeing 5:24 all the time for years, now that'll be strange

Exactly, and it would barely raise an eyebrow among those reading it.

This is quite similar to the door bell example people seem to like using. You only ever remember the times you actually thought about there being someone there and then the doorbell rang.

You forget the ocassions we all say to our partner "is there someone at the door?" and amazingly, there isn't. Now if there was you'd remember that experience above all the misses. ;)

Exactly, and it would barely raise an eyebrow among those reading it.

This is quite similar to the door bell example people seem to like using. You only ever remember the times you actually thought about there being someone there and then the doorbell rang.

You forget the ocassions we all say to our partner "is there someone at the door?" and amazingly, there isn't. Now if there was you'd remember that experience above all the misses. ;)

Or the times that you had no thought about anyone being at the door, and lo and behold, the doorbell rings, and some one is there!

I see these numbers on the clock all the time and it's kinda kewl to note it, but other than that, I don't feel it has any particular meaning. There are times when days go by when I do see the same interesting times over and over, but I think it is just coincidence. My favorites are 7:47, 1:23, 2:34 etc.

I was born on 11/11 at 11:11am and there's nothing really extraordinary about me or my life.

Hello. I'm new to this forum and glad I found it because I wanted to know if this happens to anyone else. EVERY DAY about 2-3 times a day I will happen to look at the clock and see tripple-digit numbers. Here is a list of all the times I happen to look at the clock.

1:11

2:22

3:33

4:44

5:55

11:11

It's really bothering me as to why I'm seeing the time at those hours. Like I said, it's daily... at least two times a day and up to 4 times a day. :huh:

Been A while: Althought I firmly believe this has been a post somewhere in the past (somewhere) and although my digits don't somehow relate I still See 448 Any futher intupertations are welcomed!!

Numbers are our creation, therefore they signify absolutely nothing.

That's a bit harsh. Did you mean to say that numbers have no inherent meaning beyond an abstract description of quantity? Beyond that we attach significance to numbers all over the place.

That's a bit harsh. Did you mean to say that numbers have no inherent meaning beyond an abstract description of quantity? Beyond that we attach significance to numbers all over the place.

I think I know what I mean to say, but thank you for the concern. I'd rather not be told what I meant to say if that's okay with you? :tu:

This is a great post, it also applies to all the rubbish about 6/6/6 dates too. Numbers are our creation. Its pretty incedible to believe the rules of this wonderful universe adapt themselves to numbers that have existed for a split second in its possibily infinite existence.

Edited by Uversa

I think I know what I mean to say, but thank you for the concern. I'd rather not be told what I meant to say if that's okay with you? :tu:

I asked a question, which is not the same as revision. I was hoping to reveal more of what you are saying. Suggesting that numbers signify absolutely nothing implies that they serve no purpose at all. Is mathematics the study of nothingness?

The Supernatural.co.uk is coated with numbers. All signifying nothing?

Edited by explorer

Hey, thanks to everyone. No sense in arguing over senseless things. I am convinced it is merely a DISTRACTION in my life to try to make me look deeper into something than I really should.

The Supernatural.org.uk is coated with numbers. All signifying nothing?

I've no idea, I own thesupernaturalworld.co.uk and .com. ;)

My error indeed, now corrected. The question stands. How do numbers signify absolutely nothing?

I know it's easy to discard the numbers as a fluke and that numbers such as 11:11 being more easily recognisable than say 2:43 making them stand out more, but, I see these 11 digits all the time and it is impossible to be a coincidence. I wake up several times in the middle of the night always 3:11, 4:11, etc, I came downstairs from my loft 4 nights in a row and there on my stove, microwave etc 11:11, more than coincidence when your not looking to see this and it happens almost every time you look at the clock

49192018132091514?

but, I see these 11 digits all the time and it is impossible to be a coincidence.

Well that's that then. You say it's impossible, you are obviously not open to discussion when you rubber stamp the thread in such a way.

I suggest you are making it up. I do not believe you frequently wake up to the numbers you describe. Your screen name suggest you have a fantasy for numbers - 66. there's obviously nothing wrong with that but I am highly suspicious of your claims.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but it's better to be straight forward and honest. ;)

What I found odd was that after September 11th happened, I kept seeing 9:11 at least once a day (at most 2 haha). But yea, after a couple years, it dwindled down, but now I'm starting to see 11:11 at least once a day. eh

I have noticed the time 4:44 quite a lot and thought there might be some meaning in it, but based on what Phenomenon said, I think he's onto something.

Our minds do look for patterns in things.

However, I do believe in synchronicity - a linked but different subject. Sometimes we see the patterns for a reason... :blink:

I have the exact opposite. Everytime i look at my watch it shows a completely different time...can anyone explain this..

Sorry but i have to Laugh Out Loud...

my forum entry is just as stupid

That is all

:tu:

Well, there's nothing unusual about seeing numbers like that. Like phenomenon said, we tend to remember the weird ones like 11:11, 3:33, 1:23, and 4:56 but never 2:56 (okay I always remember that one for various reasons) or 4:35.

Though for the doorbell example, that's jsut odd. I mean, how often does someone go "Honey, there's someone at the door" and there's no one there. I mean, really? That is freaky. I'd start wondering if I was going insane. The few times I've done that (and I do remember them) there always has been someone at the door...but it was the neighbors so there really wasn't someone at the door that counted. ;)

For the phone thing, of course we remember the times we pick up the phone intending to call someone and the person is already on the other line (happens with my mom way too often). But how often do we pick up the phone and get a dial tone? ;) Getting a dial tone isn't weird. Hearing my mom go "Hello? Is that you?" is weird.

A lot of that can be explained because I'll be trying to contact a friend for a get-together and she'll end up calling me right as I go to call her and vice versa. But picking up the phone intending to call my mother out of the blue and hearing her on the other end is indeed weird.

And after I swore another friend called me the minute I got into the bathroom, I actually started keeping track. Out of the 32 calls she made in a month, 28 of them I had just gone into the bathroom. A friend did that to me because I always called during dinner and there was a similar correlation.

Numbers are weird. Most can be explained away, but there's always some sneaky little thing sticking around that doesn't fit the explanations.

Great, now that I've thought about it, I'm going to start seeing 4:35 on the clock.