Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abductee shares proof that we are not alone

UM-Bot

news icon rCraig Jacocks’ Aware of Their Presence is set to be the first major book about alien abduction since Whitley Streiber’s best seller Communion. But, Jacocks has something even Streiber did not: proof. In the book, Jacocks recounts details from the many times he was abducted by aliens, beginning when he was a young child.

He details how the encounters grew in intensity and how he began to realize he was dealing with humanoid beings with amazing abilities.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Finance Visor

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Never_Hit_Nirvana

• ROGER

• rapid7

• Ufo_Guy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first impulse after reading this was to quickly debunk the claim that the "Alien Implants" effected the laser scanner at his work place because Scanners work off reflected light from the bar codes. But I did a quick search to make sure , and found that laser scanners use a "Galvanometer" to read the signals from the light sensors. These are like all meters with a center shaft and coiled wire wrapped around it , the coiled wire making a very small Electro -Magnet that moves the shaft , moving a needle or other read out device. As we all learned in school , passing a magnet over a coiled wire produces a current.

Any way if the Implants are giving off a Strong Radio signal or magnetized at a certain Frequency, it could effect the signal picked up scanner.

I think I would like to meet the fellow. And run an EMF meter over him.

Besides , he kind of looks like a Space Alien! :alien:

post-9259-1154629310.jpg

Maybe the aliens were looking for the guys from"Pimp My Ride" and got confused.

<slaps himself> Bad! I told you to stop with those pseudo racist comments! <slap again>

:lol:

Offers proof, huh? What does each book come with replicas of the implants? Almost every book on abduction comes with at least a picture section. I'll read it, mostly out of car-wreck curiosity, but I doubt it will be convincing.

with the racism aside, that was the most pathetic attempt at a joke i have witnessed on these forums. not only did you show us your racist, but you showed us how stupid you are too. thanks :tu:

<slaps himself> Bad! I told you to stop with those pseudo racist comments! <slap again>

:lol:

Offers proof, huh? What does each book come with replicas of the implants? Almost every book on abduction comes with at least a picture section. I'll read it, mostly out of car-wreck curiosity, but I doubt it will be convincing.

i am type of person that laughs even at bad jokes, but man o man this is like wooov, the stupidest damn thing i have EVER read, ANYWHERE

:no::no::no::no::no::no:

Wow, zoomed over two heads, am I going to have to end up explaining why aliens watching and being influenced by MTV is funny?

Edited by Never_Hit_Nirvana

Is this topic going to be about the article, or his joke? Funny, or not, it really doesn't matter does it? And I don't see how it was racist.

Is this topic going to be about the article, or his joke? Funny, or not, it really doesn't matter does it? And I don't see how it was racist.

Hey, I've stayed on topic....kinda. :lol: And thank you for being one to see reason. :tu: I would just like to know what this all encompassing evidence is exactly, and I would like to know without shelling out the $26.95 or so to buy the book. :D

Oh, hell, nevermind. Just read that the book is self-published so the evidence will be along the lines of "Believe me because I say so!" :rolleyes: Back to looking for something interesting to read.

;) For thous who are interested , lvitv.com /out there TV / episode 224 , has a play flash interview with Craig Jacocks. I still have Dial-up so I have to wait awhile before viewing.

My first impulse is to say this guy's full of crap. But if I say that everytime someone like him arises, I'll never realize if there is someone being truthful. Better keep an open mind and wait for this proof. Even though I hate reading books.

Well, my first impression is, he comes across quite sincere and rational.

I need to look into this in more detail to ascertain a better perspective.

Edited by rapid7

Proof is something other than testimony, right?

Last time I checked, but in this case, I doubt it.

;) For thous who are interested , lvitv.com /out there TV / episode 224 , has a play flash interview with Craig Jacocks. I still have Dial-up so I have to wait awhile before viewing.

Cheers :tu: you can watch it via google tv.

My second impression is; he definitely sounds sincere rational and quite intelligent.

Usually, when you hear another abductee has a book out, you immediately fear for the worse but I mush say his approach is refreshing and honest.

He doesn’t immediately jump to conclusions to the overall picture concerning the alien’s agenda, nor does he convey any pseudo spiritual messages, which personally, I find a big plus.

It appears he just wants more answers and to know 'why are the aliens doing this to people'.

Cheers :tu: you can watch it via google tv.

My second impression is; he definitely sounds sincere rational and quite intelligent.

Usually, when you hear another abductee has a book out, you immediately fear for the worse but I mush say his approach is refreshing and honest.

He doesn’t immediately jump to conclusions to the overall picture concerning the alien’s agenda, nor does he convey any pseudo spiritual messages, which personally, I find a big plus.

It appears he just wants more answers and to know 'why are the aliens doing this to people'.

Yep. I do find such activity a 1/10,000,000 chance. But he's rather convincing and he sounded quite calm and nervous, which is usually signs of genuine conclusions.

Edited by Nadal

Proof is something other than testimony, right?

well i dont no wut that is but on the abduction guy thing that is some pretty amazing stuff :w00t: i belive this guy from my oun ufo experiance. i have seen 2 ufos in this year :alien:

post-39763-1154660332.jpg

well i dont no wut that is but on the abduction guy thing that is some pretty amazing stuff :w00t: i belive this guy from my oun ufo experiance. i have seen 2 ufos in this year :alien:

waight :o wut is this books name that ive heard so much abought

post-39763-1154660484.jpg

yep--just wait untill it hits opra's book review--lol--then theres the movie deal . --$$$,$$$,$$$ Ka-Ching!