Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abandoned hopistal webcam

Crazy_Lemons

Hi,I was looking on the internet when i came a cross this website.It is a live webcam set up in a anbondoned hospital as is to record vandles,rocky the racoon and paranormal activerty.the website is at http://www.researchwebcam.com/ or here .

Post your thoughts.

Edited by Aero_dynamic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor

• (31oha2a121)

• Dakotabre

• Strider

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked two of the pics in the gallery, the ones with the dark shadows.

They remind me of the dark shapes captured by TAPS at St. Augustine.

Too bad the camera was not lower in the bottom corner one or we might have had a pic to see where one was looking dead on at us.

I've seen this one and many others before. I am always surprised by the pics in the gallery, and hope I will ever get one like those, but I'm not too patient :no:

to be honest, the pictures they get from those that are 'worth seeing' are usually, dust, made to looks like orbs.

they really have it all wrong, ghosts dont appear in the usual stereotyped situations: hospitals, asylums, cemeterys. thats horror for you, what people see is just looking to hard at for example dust or perhaps just a play on light.

tell me someone whens the last time you heard a ghost haunting a currently avsailable hospital? there are few and far between, the truth is we see a dead shell of a hoispital and want to believe that there are lost souls wandering the deserted halls.

and another thing when is the last time we ever heard of a ghost of a person from 2006? or 2005, or eve n 1998 for that matter? its always victorian, its always from a horrific suicide or murder and its always got a huge backstory. what happened to all the stories of the normal average people who died naturally who have a connection to the house they lived in?

oh and i do believe in ghosts, ive had 2 encounters. all im saying is that alot of internet sites make up ghosts and pictures to make people believe, theyre just making ghost believers less credible. let people find out the real way, let them see.

How abandoned is this hospital supposed to be?

I saw this pic with kids (who weren't in the next refresh). Building looks too run down for random kids to be running around creepy hallways without adults

post-39834-1154750635.jpg

I saw this pic with kids (who weren't in the next refresh). Building looks too run down for random kids to be running around creepy hallways without adults

All abandoned buildings have kids inside exploring (or vandalizing). :yes:

strange :huh:

Maybe the time stamp is wrong? Is that daylight shinning through the end of the door or just a light?

Edited by Anvil

I've been to this site many times. And I always end up closing the site. Because I don't want to wait for hours on end for a ghost to show. Though it is a good site.

what's this guy doing here?

Smoking crack.

My medium friend says hospitals are just soaked with ugly place memory. I dunno. I can't tell anything I feel in hospitals apart from plain old bad associations. Hardly anyone really likes hospitals, I think.

Edit: BTW, it's local sidereal time, not normal time. "Local Sidereal Time (LST) is the time with respect to the stars, not the sun."

Edited by boorite

Actually the site you listed as been around for 5 years now. The man and woman who own the hospital and the team that works investigations there have been doing so for a long time.

They for years have had sitdowns (investigations) on Saturday nights where viewers could sit in and listen/watch the investigations as well as participate in live chat with others doing the same. I know they still do sit downs, but I no longer know their scheduled times since their winter break.

In the pictures with people posted, family and the owners come to check on the hospital, do maintanence and the likes periodically. They attempt to keep the hospital in good shape and devote their time to it. They have nicknamed the site The Lady. In the ones that are more "green" in tint, those were taken with nightshot during their investigation/sit down times. During these times you will see the investigation team live on the site, and hear them on audio. On days/nights they will not be investigating the last image will be frozen on the nightshot cam (The title of cam is on bottom of frame).

I do wish to clarify something said by one of the posters on this thread. I have been part of their board, site and sat in on online research for years. On their boards everyone is welcome to catch their own pictures and audio from the cameras set up and post them to the boards. Much like everyone can post their own pictures here on this site. The investigators however, will be the first to claim orbs=dust, streaks=bugs, light flashes=car lights. While they offer polite thanks to those that post them rather then insults, they also are very professional and skeptical in their diagnosis of what they find.

For those interested in partaking in a possible haunted location from the freedom and safety of ones house. I highly would recommend spending time at the site. I know in the time I've spent there, I've witnessed, seen, heard things I can not begin to explain. It isn't something that happens all the time, and you do need to devote patience and time before you might see or hear something that makes you question, but as many investigators have stated, ghosts don't perform on demand. :)

I hope this helps explain a bit about the pictures with people in them, and the history of The Lady. :)

what's this guy doing here?

[attachmentid=27383]

Yeah, I see the same guy too in the 'Super Nightshot' cam.. who is he? :blink:

It's not even refreshing the webcam for it either, it's just a still image. I wonder if they're all just still images.

Edited by LiQuiD_FuSioN

Yeah, I see the same guy too in the 'Super Nightshot' cam.. who is he? :blink:

Told you already.

It's not even refreshing the webcam for it either, it's just a still image. I wonder if they're all just still images.

No, all the ones where date and time are current are live.

Remember, it's sidereal time.

What????? Those aren't normal kids---they're ghosts! Forget orbs and strange shadows! Gosh, when confronted with the real thing, everyone thinks they're normal kids! :D:D:D:devil::innocent:

Well, I may be gullible, but at least I recognized them as NOT being normal human children!!! :)

What????? Those aren't normal kids---they're ghosts! Forget orbs and strange shadows!

Finally someone understands what I was getting at :P

• 2 months later...

These pictures are pretty bad quality, and it also says that they refresh every 15 seconds, but it doesn't, it flashes as if it is refreshing, but it just comes up with the same pictures, cause the people don't move...

Anyway, what is this soccer ball sitting on in this picture?

[attachmentid=28859]

post-29843-1160825705.jpg

^ thats so fake its not even funny, the soccer ball is pasted in there