Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Crazy_Lemons

Abandoned hopistal webcam

39 posts in this topic

RollingThunder06

Thank aero for sharing that link. Looks like it will be something to have on the computer while doing homework. Thank you mystilily for explaining the site. It answered a lot of questions regarding the people and some items being seen in the frames.

Dakotabre

^ thats so fake its not even funny, the soccer ball is pasted in there

If it's fake then the owners of the website did it, cause I just right clicked on one of their supposid 'webcams' and saved that picture and pasted it right here, I didn't touch it or alter it in any way.

So if it is fake then the whole website is fake!!

I know it does look pixilated around the soccer ball but then if you look at the other items in the room, they are pixilated too. But I never touched this pic, as I said it came straight off their webcam.

coldethyl

It's sitting on a rocking horse.

Strider

Anyway, what is this soccer ball sitting on in this picture?

[attachmentid=28859]

Its sitting on a rocking horse.. theres lots of toys in there ( theres a wall made out of toy blocks speling " come play with me " ) so to tempt any children spirts.

In that room theres also a motion detecter set up in that room so if anything moves it will triger off a light..

Onyx_Barracuda

http://www.researchwebcam.com/?inspect=NightShot

There's a link to the pic I saw. I don't know if it will work or not.

Anyways, it doesn't surprise me that a hospital would be haunted. I'm not saying I believe it's true, but if hauntings were real, then a hospital would be high up on the list of haunted places. After all, think of all the people who died there in the building.

Strider

I do wish to clarify something said by one of the posters on this thread. I have been part of their board, site and sat in on online research for years. On their boards everyone is welcome to catch their own pictures and audio from the cameras set up and post them to the boards. Much like everyone can post their own pictures here on this site. The investigators however, will be the first to claim orbs=dust, streaks=bugs, light flashes=car lights. While they offer polite thanks to those that post them rather then insults, they also are very professional and skeptical in their diagnosis of what they find.

I took one of my best shots in there. It seemed to show an orb in full motion leaving a twisting vapour trail comming out of the walls. I was kindly and politely told it was a bug, what kind and encouraged to keep on taking and posting snaps.

http://p090.ezboard.com/foklahomacityghost...icID=3868.topic

I hope this helps explain a bit about the pictures with people in them, and the history of The Lady. :)

Couldnt of said it better.. you beat me to it..

P.S... Thoses kids were at an anniversary party held late one night instead of a sit down..

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

It's hard to say what the ball is doing, possibly falling off the rockinghorse?

Does anyone know the link to this webcam?

Edited by Anvil

Dakotabre

It's hard to say what the ball is doing, possibly falling off the rockinghorse?

Does anyone know the link to this webcam?

http://www.researchwebcam.com/ 3rd Camera down on the left hand side.

The balls not sitting on the rocking horse as some have said. The ball is in front of the rocking horse....

These are not live cams and they are not refreshed so I don't know why the website says it is? These people haven't moved and inch in 4 days lol

Strider

http://www.researchwebcam.com/ 3rd Camera down on the left hand side.

The balls not sitting on the rocking horse as some have said. The ball is in front of the rocking horse....

These are not live cams and they are not refreshed so I don't know why the website says it is? These people haven't moved and inch in 4 days lol

lololol..thats becaues that cam is only active for sit downs.. the rest are live.. and the ball is on the rocking horse.. i know becaues i watched them put it there :)

Edited by Strider

mypaddedroom

what's this guy doing here?

[attachmentid=27383]

That's what i was wondering it must not be live because the guy has been standing still for over a hour now.... :hmm:

Jacked

It's not fake. they do refresh. the one with the people in it is the last frame before they stopped filming their investigation. you'll find there are different people in different positions if you go back once in a while.

Now, i know the picture isnt big. I showed my friend the blue light and i dismissed it and didnt think anything of it. He print screened it. When i went back to check on the light, it was gone. I dont quite think its anything paranormal, but you be the judge.

user posted image

Tooth_and_Claw

i found this site a while ago i cant remember what i was searching but some of the pics are interesing

(31oha2a121)

It's not fake. they do refresh. the one with the people in it is the last frame before they stopped filming their investigation. you'll find there are different people in different positions if you go back once in a while.

Now, i know the picture isnt big. I showed my friend the blue light and i dismissed it and didnt think anything of it. He print screened it. When i went back to check on the light, it was gone. I dont quite think its anything paranormal, but you be the judge.

user posted image

^ lmao its light from outdoors...

Ouija

i sat there for hours lookin at that one day and saw nothing.