Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

Team release ghost investigation report

5 posts in this topic

ghoststairs.jpg
The Northwest Arkansas Ghost Connection, the non-profit organization that spent two nights in mid-July at the Saint Francis County Museum, has released its official report on the ghostly activity at the facility. Lori Arhangelsky, the case manager, director and founder of the Northwest Arkansas Ghost Connection, recently discussed the time they spent in an earlier story, but wanted to wait until several hours of both audio and video tapes were analyzed before filing a final report.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Times Herald

From source

"But should people be afraid to go to the museum because they might be attacked? Arhangelsky says no."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I do not personaly find this opinion from someone who apparently relished having their face clawed totally reasuring.

According to the report, on the second night of the investigation, the spirits became more "physical" with some of the team.
?

From source

"But should people be afraid to go to the museum because they might be attacked? Arhangelsky says no."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I do not personaly find this opinion from someone who apparently relished having their face clawed totally reasuring.

I agree.. if my face is getting clawed im not visiting...

Wait.....?

They said the man caought the apparition on video.

Well........wheres the video, I do believe that the museum is hunted, but I would at least like to see the video.