Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Online Telekinesis Experiments

Virtual Particle

This page allows you to perform various kinds of "runs" to determine if you are able to retroactively influence the output of a hardware random number generator based on radioactive decay. Your browser must support Javatm to run this experiment; if you do not see a bell curve with a moving pointer at the left of this paragraph, your browser either does not implement Java, or Java applets have been disabled. Due to the wide variety of browsers and differences from system to system, I cannot help you with Java installation and configuration. If you need basic help with Java, please contact your system administrator, a knowledgeable friend, or the supplier of the browser you're using.

http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/bellcurve/

This is an actual running effort to test PK ability, there is a demo, practice and record modes, the later actually enter data into the experiment.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• ai_guardian

• durnut

• Kibbles

If it didnt ask what way you wanted it to go at first, it would have tricked you better

Edit: No need for that comment.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Lottie

The experiment is valid would ask, that those seriously interested in involving themselves in such, will engage in the effort to produce relevant data.....

Any thoughts???

it does not prove anything i just let the machine do it by its self i even went in the other room and let it do its thing when it was done it said the chances were 1 in 8 its a random number. it said that was high but i didn't even participate in it it is obviously doing thing that you want it to do and making you think you did it instead of proving a point thats why it asks for what you want before you can use it. :lol:

Edited by Ridge

1 in 8 are not high chanses--thats a crap score...

The scores hes refering to are the scores that are off the charts- like 500 to 1--now lets say 500 people take the test, and even 5 results are that high---those are results

Why not move objects? Maybe start a fire?Make it rain maybe or lower the temperature in a place?

Lots of people are talking about being able to do those things here and yet all you want is to make use of random number generators again...

Lets drop this Las-vegas-kinesis please....I fail to see what you will accomplish that hasn't already been tried and rejected...

Rejected by who Bio-Mage you? :w00t::w00t: You were the one who proved it did work don't you rememeber that discussion?

I do :tu:

The experiment is just that, an experiment; but it can also be used as a means of practicing telekinetic ability and kariudo115 right, estabishing "off the chart" scores is

the point.

Any thoughts?

Something more than a random number generator would be helpful. No offense Triad.I respect what you are saying. It just doesn't have much of a punch.

Edited by ericraven2003

My impression is ericraven2003 that this is substantive in relation to producing data that can be analyzed and discussed objectively. As far as alternatives would ask from you to offer something that falls into the category of having "more punch" and is equally

analytical?

I do appreciate your response in relation to expressing respect for what it is I am saying :innocent: but I still want my cheese :no:

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

My impression is ericraven2003 that this is substantive in relation to producing data that can be analyzed and discussed objectively. As far as alternatives would ask from you to offer something that falls into the category of having "more punch" and is equally

analytical?

I do appreciate your response in relation to expressing respect for what it is I am saying :innocent: but I still want my cheese :no:

Any thoughts?

Alright. I admit it. I can't materialize cheese. It was all a scam to bilk money from the dairy idustry. You got me. Sorry. :P

I think some true demonstration of TK would pact a punch.

Edited by ericraven2003

Aha finally you admit the truth, people like you are why those with the real power to make cheese out of thin air are treated so badly :yes:

I understand that a demonstration of macro Pk would be great but the reality is there is really no way to present such evidence in a manner that is clear on the internet. In relation to micro Pk that is another story and this in relation to such experiments.

Micro Pk is real Pk and as often related before one can learn to walk one must first learn to crawl. In other words, in relation to those interested in learning such ability something like this would probably be even better than psi wheels.

Any thoughts?

I greatly respect your idea here. But it does not look as if it will get the respect that it should.

There are just too many people that want big theatrical results.

The reality of the situation is until someone comes up with a way to generate "Theatrical results" without someone else saying, "Hey I can do the same thing in a theater and its part of an act." I don’t see the point in suggesting otherwise (Truthfully). :) We get folks coming here all the time claiming that they have preformed incredible things so it also makes sense, that rather than treating them as fools they are offered the opportunity to establish some degree of validity (not only for those present but for themselves).

Again, this is in fact a much more effective way to address the issue than say for example psi-wheels (which is actually another example of micro-PK), no videos needed, the facts speak for themselves and no need to offend anyone just because that person has claimed

to have had a PK experience. :tu:

As we are all aware Tiggs has begun preparing his UM/PK Experiment which when it comes to form, will provide us with more direct access to results, for each member, interested in testing there ability. For all concerned it is a perfectly reasonable thing to do as a person claiming theatrical results should have no problem affecting a computer.

Any thoughts?

Rejected by who Bio-Mage you? w00t.gif w00t.gif You were the one who proved it did work don't you rememeber that discussion?

What I do remember... is your uncanny ability to turn anyone's answer into something that supposably serves your cause.

The experiment is just that, an experiment; but it can also be used as a means of practicing telekinetic ability and kariudo115 right, estabishing "off the chart" scores is

the point.

No..it only shows that random number generators are prone to produce patterns rather than randomness. They only difference is that when a person is used in the equation you actually bother to recognise it. I am sorry but telekinesis is a long way...especially the more extravagant application we keep seeing posted.

I understand that a demonstration of macro Pk would be great but the reality is there is really no way to present such evidence in a manner that is clear on the internet. In relation to micro Pk that is another story and this in relation to such experiments.

Yes we all knew really none of them were capable of all that. Which makes "micro" telekinesis even more absurd. The forces that bind molecular structures, outclass gravity in astronomical proportions. In other words it should have been easier to lift a car than to change quantum phenomena by force of will.

So unless you have something of importance, please no more random number generator posts. This has gone down the psiball road as far I am concerned.

Edited by Bio-Mage

Geez. What's all the fuss?

This may not be something of importance to you Bio-Mage, but some other people, myself included, are quite interested in this.

The psi wheel Triad, really can't be used to test t/k, unless under perfect conditions. There are just too many interferences that can cause false results. Kibbles and I are still working on that.

I don't see how someone can control this t/k tester over the internet. It just doesn't seem logical, that's all I'm saying.

I don't see how someone can control this t/k tester over the internet. It just doesn't seem logical, that's all I'm saying.

Neither does TK in general unless you look at it from the perspective that there is something more than a material universe. Of course, you don't believe in TK which is the heart of the debate.

(Will get back to the psi wheel thing as soon as am able. See ya tomorrow.)

Geez. What's all the fuss?

My point exactly!!! :tu:

This may not be something of importance to you Bio-Mage, but some other people, myself included, are quite interested in this.

Your interest is admirable but I dont see you backing it up with anything more than a child's response who just been told off....

i thought it was a pretty good way to concintrate on something....i did the clock thing and made the hand move all the way around it was pretty amazing, but i still dont know what the score or how it works

good find Triad

My point exactly!!! :tu:

Your interest is admirable but I dont see you backing it up with anything more than a child's response who just been told off....

Backing what up? All you seem to be doing is discouraging actual experimentation in this.

Besides, I'm busy doing the math on some other problem. I don't see you backing up your statements with hard science.

Random number generators are prone to produce patterns rather than randomness? Mere unfounded speculation until you back it up with fact or data.

Edited by Kibbles

What I do remember... is your uncanny ability to turn anyone's answer into something that supposably serves your cause.

Well then you are having problems with your memory....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...0046&st=525

As far as the rest of your response it makes absolutely no sense and if anything looks like posturing especially in light of this...

Bio-mage states....

Just change my name to yours and your statistics make sense...only then in fact...

Sconce you obviously forgot you wrote this just click on the link included in my sig and you can see it again :tu:

scipherel states....

I clicked the link and my firewall show me this

Address: http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/bellcurve/

Type: Spyware

That is strange as I ran 2 spy ware detection programs and have found nothing has anyone else encountered a problem??

Iceman15 states....

i thought it was a pretty good way to concintrate on something....i did the clock thing and made the hand move all the way around it was pretty amazing, but i still dont know what the score or how it works

good find Triad

Yea I agree it is really cool click on the link "Table of Contents" at bottom and from there at the bottom of that page a link exists to the home page for the project in general if you need more information.

-------------------------------

This technology is essentially what has been used in relation to the data provided in the link attached to my sig and in "How the measurement works" there is ample evidence to establish the validity of this format and as well, the scientific journal which is featured, is one of the more significant journals in the world.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Triad

LOL, and the results to date out of 227618 experiments and 21987 subjects show that there is a standard deviation of 0.7559 THE OTHER WAY! - to that where subjects were willing the outcomes :lol:

Perhaps some of the PSI/TK experts here can jump on to push the outcome the right way then. :blink: Science comes bearing a sharp pin ready to burst some bubbles on this test :)