Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mutants

Henzwang

you know the government is making super soldiers, they are using advanced tech, perfecting armor and weapons and also studying on how to perfect the genetic make up of the human body, much stronger, faster, quicker reflexes, perfect vision and sight, intense training in different combat skills and different levels of mind development and use, remote viewing usually a job of military psychics, and cloning and gene studies are helping. Looks like comic book captain america might not be so far away from reality. Theres alot going on we dont know about, i mean people were never so strong and muscular before steroids came out, it gave an incredible boost of strength to weight lifters and also added a freakishly comic book superhero look to them, that type of body was never able to acheive before roids came out, dont get me wrong you could get huge without them also depending on how your genes are, people are built different than others, but steroids gives everyone that uses and abuses them a major change, so if science brought about steroids which adds strength and speed for athletes or anyone who wants to use them, then the whole idea of the government perfecting soldiers and bodies for war alongw ith top of the line tech especially now that terrorism is out and wars dont seem like they are going to be stoping any time soon, i believe that we arent far away from mutated super humans, could be 20 years 40 years or maybe more i dont know how long, but im sure it wont be too long before science and technology come up with a different breed of human soldiers.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor

• frogfish

• dani10

• (31oha2a121)

you know the government is making super soldiers, they are using advanced tech, perfecting armor and weapons and also studying on how to perfect the genetic make up of the human body, much stronger, faster, quicker reflexes, perfect vision and sight, intense training in different combat skills and different levels of mind development and use, remote viewing usually a job of military psychics, and cloning and gene studies are helping. Looks like comic book captain america might not be so far away from reality. Theres alot going on we dont know about, i mean people were never so strong and muscular before steroids came out, it gave an incredible boost of strength to weight lifters and also added a freakishly comic book superhero look to them, that type of body was never able to acheive before roids came out, dont get me wrong you could get huge without them also depending on how your genes are, people are built different than others, but steroids gives everyone that uses and abuses them a major change, so if science brought about steroids which adds strength and speed for athletes or anyone who wants to use them, then the whole idea of the government perfecting soldiers and bodies for war alongw ith top of the line tech especially now that terrorism is out and wars dont seem like they are going to be stoping any time soon, i believe that we arent far away from mutated super humans, could be 20 years 40 years or maybe more i dont know how long, but im sure it wont be too long before science and technology come up with a different breed of human soldiers.

Very interesting insight! And i am sur that this could be very possible with the technology we have today! I will have to agree with you on this!

However with humans, because of our technology, almost every single human will live to pass on their genes to the next generation, meaning unnecessary features such as fingernails and hair won't be lost, because having fingernails or not isn't really going to effect the chances of having children.

:tu: *wipes brow in relief*

Humans are evolving into this:

user posted image

:tu:

:blink::w00t:

I want my momeeeee!!!

One of my old friends was a mutant.

He was Polish, and moved to Canada at a age of 8. He was also born in 1986, the year Chernobyl exploded and polluted for miles. His family told me that a virus went around and, hence, sickened mothers whom were pregant with a child. He has a scar on both of his ears in the exact same spot. And, he always got a redface if we were kickin' it with our friends, and he got asked what superpowers he has because of it. He denied having any.

He was always a little different. :lol:

It's all good though, judge not.

I tried researching it, but with little luck. If anyone has any details on this, tell me :D.

Chernobyl

well in my experience i have no upper or lower wisdom teeth is that a mutation or merely evoultion taking place?

Some people are born with tails is that evolution or are some of us actually regessing?

well in my experience i have no upper or lower wisdom teeth is that a mutation or merely evoultion taking place?

Just chance, due to the genetics of your parents. Some people have wisdom teeth and some don't.

Some people are born with tails is that evolution or are some of us actually regessing?

Neither. I don't know for sure but I'd guess that it's also just down to having the right combination of genes.

Yeah I was just teasing actually!

It is the same genes that give you your eye color hair color height Etc. it just depends on the parents!

Yeah I was just teasing actually!

It is the same genes that give you your eye color hair color height Etc. it just depends on the parents!

My bad, it's hard to tell from just text. :P

Oh, and welcome to the forum. I like your signature. :tu:

Edited by Raptor X7

Mutations are always happening. SNP (single-nucleotide polymorphisms) are one of the driving forces of evolution...But, a SNP alone does nothing :tu:

Oh, and welcome to the forum. I like your signature.

Thanks Raptor! :tu:

But yeah evolution has to occur or we wouldnt be what we are today!

Some people are born with tails is that evolution or are some of us actually regessing

That is just a genetic disorder...no evolution.

Evolution cannot regress. It is constantly moving forward.

Edited by frogfish

in china they give pilots a drug, like steroids that actually has chemical formulea typical of cocaine, before they go out and fly. its meant to make theyre senses heightened, and the pilots report it 'slows down time' before their eyes.

Raptor, what ive said isnt true but they are thesis, from highly acclaimed scientists, instead of simply assuming im wrong, its up to YOU to go on the internet and find out, i cant be bothered to type all the technical mumbo jumbo here.

Raptor, what ive said isnt true but they are thesis, from highly acclaimed scientists, instead of simply assuming im wrong, its up to YOU to go on the internet and find out, i cant be bothered to type all the technical mumbo jumbo here.

I've read articles on it before, all of them have been based on the premise that our evolution would continue to be guided by survival of the fittest, which simply doesn't apply to humans as it once did.

I've read articles on it before, all of them have been based on the premise that our evolution would continue to be guided by survival of the fittest, which simply doesn't apply to humans as it once did.

If any heritable trait in a current human population increases or decreases Reproductive Success (RS), then the distribution of variation in that trait is changing in that population, and thus we can say that selection is occurring and the population is evolving.

Well yeh I think that that's the case because "survival of the fittest' was once seen as the people/animals that were the "fittest" , and because of this, they could survive, but now with humans is more like "whoever is more intelligent can survive" :yes: it's not about body and resistence anymore.

I know this sentence's grammar SUCKS, but I'm too tired, and after 9pm my brain doesn't work too well anymore

whoever is more intelligent can survive" it's not about body and resistence anymore.

That's still natural selection...If humans were wild...The weak and the dumb would die out before they could have kids...Nowadays...anyone can have kids.

If any heritable trait in a current human population increases or decreases Reproductive Success (RS), then the distribution of variation in that trait is changing in that population, and thus we can say that selection is occurring and the population is evolving.

Right, but the size of a persons fingernails will have an extremely insignificant effect on their RS, so there's no reason why we should lose our fingernails.

Right, but the size of a persons fingernails will have an extremely insignificant effect on their RS, so there's no reason why we should lose our fingernails.

Or our hair..

i think there are many mutants among us.... but they are being covered up by the government.

i think there are many mutants among us.... but they are being covered up by the government.

It would make life more interesting, but no. Comic book culture has influenced(not on purpose) the youth to believe in things that are not real.

A mutant:

user posted image

Evolution doesn't mean organisms get better and shoot lasers from their eyes, it means they are more adapted to survive in their environment.

I hope fingernails don't go. Who's going to scratch my back?

Also, the remake of The Hills Have Eyes is nice if you like lots of graphic death, mutilation, and rape scenes, but it can't hold a candle to the original. Mainly because the original focused more on the suspense of the family not being alone and being picked off one by one by an enemy they couldn't see. Which is much more terrifying to me.