Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Copperfield claims fountain of youth

UM-Bot

news icon rThe man who made the Statue of Liberty appear to vanish may soon claim to do the same for unsightly bags and wrinkles. Master illusionist David Copperfield says he has found the "Fountain of Youth" in the southern

Bahamas, amid a cluster of four tiny islands he recently bought for $50 million (26.4 million pounds).

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo! News

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• Wingman

• Poetic Reven

• Robert1

Outrageous claim, however if it's right he could make a lot of money off of it. My first assumption is it's just another illusion ploy to make more money.

I wonder if this is a lead up to one of his illusions or if its actually true.

If it were true it would be astounding to say the least.

I wonder if he will be willing to share it with the world or just those who can afford

to pay the price he ask.

What is the price of immortality ?

Would you want to live forever?

If I could afford to go there drink or bathe in the fountain I think it would be cool to retain my youthful appearance but I dont know if I would do it.

It would be bad to see those around me grow old or sick and die.

I also wonder if it would be a one time shot or if you would haft to go back for boosters.

If so it could be bottled and sold at a store near you.

Is it supposed to cure you as well as give you a youthful appearance?

I would hope so because what would be the point to look young but still have a diseased body.

Edited by mfrmboy

I suddenly wish this guy would make himself disappear.

i rekon if he has it he will share it with the whole world so we can all be young and beautiful. all that is execpt Claudia Schiffer,, hehehehehehe revenge is sweet.

Outrageous claim, however if it's right he could make a lot of money off of it. My first assumption is it's just another illusion ploy to make more money.

Haha, naw, I doubt it. It's the same type of claim Benny Hinn said when he has announced that Jesus Christ will appear bodily in his crusades. :rolleyes:

Source: http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/hinnmaitreya.html

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Edit: Sorry for the double-post. The website went down at the same time adding my reply.

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

I hope it's true, even though I don't believe him :P

If what he said is true, then its the Fountain of Revival, not youth. It brings things back from the dead, or near death, it doesnt make them younger.

But I still say its phooey.

My first assumption is it's just another illusion ploy to make more money.

I agree, you're probably right. It's just another way to get back into the

public eye.

If it's false, as it most likely is, he will turn out to be a douchebag because it all leads up to some stupid trick where he, like, makes it look like he gets younger on stage.

Or something.

Then if it's TRUE, he'll be an even bigger douchebag by pretending he owns such a phenominon and not showing it to anybody yet.

says he has found the "Fountain of Youth" in the southern Bahamas, amid a cluster of four tiny islands he recently bought for $50 million (26.4 million pounds).

I didn't know he had that much money to spend. He'll be bottleing the solution soon to pay the morgage!

He is doing this for an upcoming show for sure.

This is a technique called viral marketing.....